All hotels in Muskegon, Michigan, United States of America
939 3rd St, Muskegon, MI, 49440, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

4 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Sandra
"Family getaway"
Close to everything! We had a great time.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Diana
Wonderful service and great hotel very satisfied!!
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Close to Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp/20 minutes away."
Close to Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp, maybe 20 minutes. It was comfortable, and lots of restaurants, brewhouse, and wine bistro to choose from within walking distance. Front desk staff was awesome, it was clean and comfortable! Better than I expected, so I guess I am quite pleased.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Constance
"Awesome stay!"
The service was great.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Parking Issues"
Parking is a issue at this hotel because they have different levels and the elevator does not go to lower level. You have to take the stairs to get to the main level of the hotel. They had alot of construction workers staying at hotel during the week in over size trucks taking more parking spots than needed. If the parking lot was restriped would help and oversize trucks should park on lower levels.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Kristen
We were originally heading to grand haven but couldnt find any available hotels in there, booked this hotel in muskegon & went to grand haven by car. It was very clean & near to several areas as well.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Meh...average hotel."
Don't arrive early, they won't accommodate you. It's nicely located in the city square and near the harbor and walking paths.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Andrea
Very comfortable beds. Quiet neighborhood. Great shower. Towels were fluffy and soft. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Quick stay to go to amusement park. Close by and great hotel. We missed breakfast but know it would have been great too. Good service. Recommend any Holiday Inn.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
mindi
"great place to stay"
great room service overall excellent hotel
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
kenneth
I came to attend a funeral. Room was clean. I wish there had been more fruit offered for the continental breakfast.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Adriana
"Friendly Staff"
Front desk staff was very friendly & helpful. The food & drink at the hotel restaurant was good & reasonably priced.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
Allison
"one night in Muskegon"
Just a one night stay, but the hotel was great. Flavored water and coffee in the lobby were very nice. Very close to Unruly tap room.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Muskegon Hotel Review"
The room was comfortable and the desk was responsive to requests. Room service was good, but it occurred so late in the day it sometimes interfered with other activities. Overall, the stay was very comfortable. The on site facilities were very good.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Girls Weekend"
My friend and I went to see a show at the L.C. Walker arena across the street. The hotel was very close to an amazing wine bar and many downtown amenities. Spending the extra for breakfast was a great idea because you could order anything off the menu. Only complaint was a very weak shower. We would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Lindsay
"Good hotel"
The hotel was great, but the restaurant in the hotel, the 3rd st grill had horrible service. The food was amazing but I cannot believe how bad the service was both times we ate there. The first time it took over 15min to get a server and it was dead in there, not busy at all. We had to go up to the bar for drink refills and water because our server was never around for anything. They never even asked how our meal was.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"i would definitely stay again."
Went to a function at the L C Walker Arena. It was literally across the parking lot. Had a bar and restaurant that were relaxing. Very accomodating.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"great place to stay in downtown Muskegon"
Very friendly staff. Good location in center of city with beautiful views of Muskegon Lake. Large rooms with very comfortable beds. Nice restaurant serving good food at reasonable prices.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Dale
"Very good value"
Very nice
4 night family trip May 1, 2015
james
It is really time for an upgrade feels old and dated. Staff seem not happy too.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Decent Hotel, found some nearby jewels"
The Hotel itself is dated, but nice. The staff was super friendly. At first, it didn't appear as if there was anything exciting about the neighborhood. But I was very fortunate to find an AWESOME Coffee Shop a block North. And a SPECTACULAR Brewery a block South. (There's another Brewery a block North, adjacent to that Awesome Coffee Shop, but it was just okay.) I'll stay here again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Flyguy
"Valentine Comfort"
Very nice. It snowed there the whole weekend. so it was well suited for the weekend stay. They need to have someone make sure sidewalks stay clean because of the inclement weather. Great Buffet and wonderful place to be snowed in. Best valentiness weekend.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Ulysses
"Nice stay."
Room was nice, had mini fridge and microwave. Staff was friendly. Appreciated the underground parking since I was there in bad weather.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Rhonda L
"The pool area was dirty!"
The pool area was disgusting with beer bottle tops and wet towels strewn about the floor. The hot tub is very small and the bubbles had a nasty greyish brown substance ribboned through. No towels and the steam room smelled like old feet. Our room was ok. Maintinence should really fix that broken off towel holder. The Holiday Inn needs some updates thats for sure. Not worth the $100.00 / night.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Ghetto"
Staff was very friendly but the hotel clientele were bit ghetto.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"My stay."
I had a problem with the heater and they immediately came to fix it, couldn't and then gave me a new room. They also comp'd me with some food coupons. Quite satisfactory! I thought the rooms were just fine, and they had a fridge and a microwave so I was able to reduce food/eating expense quite a bit.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Angie
"Accommodations for a friends wedding"
First time at this hotel. Very nice!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
william
Thank you to the entire staff for a great stay. Front Desk Agents were most helpful at both check-in and check-out. Food and Beverage staff was great as well! Many thanks!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Got the room through expedia. Good price, good location for what we wanted to do. Even though our room was close to the elevators, this did not effect our sleep once we realized what it was. My grandson enjoyed the pool. Liked having a choice of the full service restaurant for breakfast or the free breakfast.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"New Year's fun"
New Year's Eve stay, mostly to be in amongst the downtown happenings at nightclub/lounges, etc. Very nice atmosphere for a New Year's Eve, very cheerful staff, enjoyable time.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Jeanne
"Christmas Party was here."
The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. We ate breakfast at the restaurant located there, and the breakfast was reasonable and good.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Gwen
"Great Place"
Nicely updated facility. Room nice, staff friendly. Great location.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Vacation spot"
The staff was wonderful and the location is great. The breakfast tacos were amazing and selection was vast.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Amy M.
"Beautiful room, with a beautiful view."
We had dinner on the first floor, and we had great wait staff and great food, and the fireplace was lit..on a very cold night. Very nice! Our room was wondeful, we loved our stay.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Sue
"brownstown"
staff was very friendly and helpful
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Yolanda
"Very nice place to stay !"
Was in town for a wedding and this location on the Harbor/Lake Michigan was nice. Room had refrigerator and microwave that I didn't know was included. All staff was very nice and had no problem putting my whole family on the same floor. Coffee was available at all times downstairs in the lobby. I would stay there again!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Nice hotel close to awesome brewary!"
Very clean room Breakfast buffet was decent and location is near unruly brewary which is great!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
jono
"Fine but not great"
Stayed on the 4th floor at the end of the hall. The heating system was old and beat up looking. We were very cold. The room is a nice size but the bathroom was tiny. We purchased the night with the breakfast included. Breakfast was then a $20 voucher which actually didn't cover the entire cost of the breakfast buffet. We ended up with a $1.10 charge. Weird. My mom found the internet to be extremely slow. The hotel was a 5-10 minute drive to the ferry terminal. The new farmer's market area is very nearby. The downtown did not look like anything I wanted to check out- not dangerous, just sad and run down.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
stayed at hotel for a nearby wedding. everything was perfect.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
I think $10.00 is to much to ask to paid for breakfast, The front desk should have let us know what we need to do to get the free breakfast . Our breakfast at Shoreline inn conference was free and have lot more food. holiday inn need step up they game with the food and the food that they did have was cold .also need have a shuttbus that will pick you up and dope you off from the airport to hotle this is 2014. But I have nice time at holiday inn real nice clean room hospitality was nice not excellent because didn't let us know about how to get the free breakfast. But next time I know what to ask for to get the free breakfast therefore i will stay again at holiday hotle.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
lynn
"Nice Hotel & Staff, Old Room"
Room itself was old and appeared to never have been renovated in 30 years
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Adam
"Strong 3 stars!"
The hotel was great in its day. I received what I paid for , no special deal here. All the amenities are there, they are just worn out. For the price I paid, I could have found a better deal.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Leon
Booking stated free continental breakfast. When I went down to for breakfast in the morning, the staff bombarded me to provide a breakfast coupon. I did not have one or know of one. She said I needed to get one from front desk. The front desk did not mention this at check-in. Although my hotel booking was for 4 adults, the front desk only gave me a coupon for 2. False advertisement and quite the system just to have a simple breakfast. I would have gone out at a local restaurant for breakfast, but the reservation specifically stated continental breakfast and i was tired and pregnant at 6:45am. After all the talking back and forth, the front desk agreed to give me coupons for 4 adults. Not worth it, but I just needed to eat something.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Pleasant. But at your insistence,did I mention theact that all else was very good EXCEPT that your hotel unlike most others was lacking a CONTINTENAL BREAKFAST?
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Greg
"Great Hotel in the Greater Muskegon Area"
This is a very well kept up property. My family stayed over the Labor Day weekend. My grandchildren had a great time in the pool! It is close to shopping and area attractions. The room was beautiful and clean with very comfy beds.We will definitely stay here again when visiting my family in Norton Shores.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Peggy Jo
"good hotel"
Stayed here during Labor Day weekend with my family. Hotel is fully booked. First, the hotel is near the attractions Muskegon has to offer including the lake. 20 minute drive to Grand Haven. Our room is spacious with lake view. Breakfast is good but just needs more varieties. Free parking is great. The hotel just needs some updating with new mattresses, the electric outlet in our room is broken. My biggest complaint during our stay was that there's no restaurants walking distance from the hotel. All I saw were bars and taverns. Not good If you have kids in tow.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Road Tripper
Nice staff. Ceiling tile in shower fell out while I was in the shower. Rm316
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Vegas traveler
"Good location, nice room!"
It seemed that were not a lot of hotels in the area (or at least little came up on a search) and I was cautious about staying in a smaller, no name hotel as I had bad experiences using no name hotels in the past. To be honest, I only selected the Holiday Inn because it was a franchise; the "devil you know" idea. I was pleasantly surprised when I went inside of the Holiday Inn, since the outside looked a little dated. The Holiday Inn was clean and looked new or at least recently updated. The lobby was very nice and it looked like all the carpet was new, newer or really well kept. The front desk/receptionist as very nice, my room was clean and the bathrooms were nice. The location was really nice, overlooking the street with several high rises to look at. The restaurant inside the hotel was great. The food was really good, lots of choices and had a great street view with a urban "Downtown" feel. The staff in the restaurant were very nice and even though I came in to eat at 10:30pm, a half hour prior to close, they didn't rush me or ask me to order quickly, it was like I came in at 6pm. I have two children, they were with me, and they enjoyed hotel and restaurant it as well. The area (town) was nice and I felt comfortable walking around outside the hotel alone and with my children. The pool, gym and bar area were also clean and updated. AI would recommend this Holiday Inn, a good choice if you're alone on business or with the family.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
tony
"Has to be one of the smallest bathrooms......"
Very clean with water view in the distance. The bathroom was very small, what can you do about that? May I suggest to make the door swing out if there is room to do so? Keys didn't work well, but that seems to be a common theme for quite a few hotels. Staff was ok. Overall it was decent.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014