All hotels in Muskegon, Michigan, United States of America
939 3rd St, Muskegon, MI, 49440, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

Pool was to cold
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Friday NIght off the Ferry"
We stood waiting to check-in in front of a staff who was on the phone, it appeared to be a private call. When she 'helped' us she was slow and unsure of her job. Not the best way to start a stay. The room was clean and comfortable., but WHY do Holiday Inn Express continue to put quilts on the bed and don't have a blanket available? No one seems able to answer that question.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Myf
"Very good hotel"
This hotel provides service better than it reviews indicated. The staff from Casey on the front desk to housekeeping staff. Everyone was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is right in the middle of downtown easy walking distance to mist of the attractions. With a trolley ride to the rest.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Donald
"Holiday Inn Muskegon"
Everything be was good. The hot tub was lacking a bit, but it was a nice hotel overall.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
kara l
"unexpected comfort and service"
Overall enjoyed the stay. The check in was ok until the clerk at the desk told me I didn't reserve a room with free breakfast included. I didn't argue, I just told her I would call hotels. com and all of a sudden I have my free breakfast coupons. Upon my checkout I went to breakfast, was handed a menu and told to sit wherever I liked and had to walk back to the hostess to get a waitress. Can you say poor customer service. But will definitely stay again. The price was reasonable and the accomodations were comfortable.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
trevor
"Helpful and pleasant staff."
Good location within walking distance to lakefront restaurant. 24-hour coffee and refreshing water with fruit in the lobby. Christopher was so pleasant and helpful when we checked in. Comfortable rooms.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Sheila
"BEST HOTEL ON OUR VACATION"
Incredible Hotel! Beautiful lobby and rooms. The pool area was great for the kids. The rooms were clean and very modern. The best part of the visit was the service: The desk manager discreetly handled an embarrassing situation for one of my children. She was amazing! Our server in the restaurant was great about helping my wife choose the best food with her allergies. We felt at home at this hotel and WILL BE BACK!!!
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
steven
"Muskegon Weekend"
The staff was absolutely fabulous. Went for a weekend stay. Had a great time.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Anastasia
"Holiday-Inn Muskegon"
Very helpful staff at Hotel and resturant. Pool isn't very large but clean.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"close to downtown"
Nice room very close to downtown shops and restaurants. Very basic free breakfast, coffee and water all day.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
robert
"Clean and Relaxing"
Our room was clean, and the AC was great. The pool area and spa was clean, but the sauna we were looking forward to using was out of order during our stay. Overall it was a clean and relaxing environment.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Wonderful stay!
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Nice Michigan getaway"
We had a wonderful stay and would definitely stay again
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
rebecca
The hotel was clean and service was prompt and friendly. The beds were comfortable and my small boys enjoyed the pool. The buffet breakfast was fred for the kids, they loved it. The area of Muskegon was nice but seemed a ghost town, we were just a passing through. We discovered a small, local pizzeria called Whistlepunk which was incredible. This was the best pizza ever, even by our Portland, Or standards!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Sandra
"Family getaway"
Close to everything! We had a great time.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Diana
Wonderful service and great hotel very satisfied!!
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Close to Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp/20 minutes away."
Close to Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp, maybe 20 minutes. It was comfortable, and lots of restaurants, brewhouse, and wine bistro to choose from within walking distance. Front desk staff was awesome, it was clean and comfortable! Better than I expected, so I guess I am quite pleased.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Constance
"Awesome stay!"
The service was great.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Parking Issues"
Parking is a issue at this hotel because they have different levels and the elevator does not go to lower level. You have to take the stairs to get to the main level of the hotel. They had alot of construction workers staying at hotel during the week in over size trucks taking more parking spots than needed. If the parking lot was restriped would help and oversize trucks should park on lower levels.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Kristen
We were originally heading to grand haven but couldnt find any available hotels in there, booked this hotel in muskegon & went to grand haven by car. It was very clean & near to several areas as well.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Meh...average hotel."
Don't arrive early, they won't accommodate you. It's nicely located in the city square and near the harbor and walking paths.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Andrea
Very comfortable beds. Quiet neighborhood. Great shower. Towels were fluffy and soft. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Quick stay to go to amusement park. Close by and great hotel. We missed breakfast but know it would have been great too. Good service. Recommend any Holiday Inn.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
mindi
"great place to stay"
great room service overall excellent hotel
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
kenneth
I came to attend a funeral. Room was clean. I wish there had been more fruit offered for the continental breakfast.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Adriana
"Friendly Staff"
Front desk staff was very friendly & helpful. The food & drink at the hotel restaurant was good & reasonably priced.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
Allison
"one night in Muskegon"
Just a one night stay, but the hotel was great. Flavored water and coffee in the lobby were very nice. Very close to Unruly tap room.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Muskegon Hotel Review"
The room was comfortable and the desk was responsive to requests. Room service was good, but it occurred so late in the day it sometimes interfered with other activities. Overall, the stay was very comfortable. The on site facilities were very good.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Girls Weekend"
My friend and I went to see a show at the L.C. Walker arena across the street. The hotel was very close to an amazing wine bar and many downtown amenities. Spending the extra for breakfast was a great idea because you could order anything off the menu. Only complaint was a very weak shower. We would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Lindsay
"Good hotel"
The hotel was great, but the restaurant in the hotel, the 3rd st grill had horrible service. The food was amazing but I cannot believe how bad the service was both times we ate there. The first time it took over 15min to get a server and it was dead in there, not busy at all. We had to go up to the bar for drink refills and water because our server was never around for anything. They never even asked how our meal was.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"i would definitely stay again."
Went to a function at the L C Walker Arena. It was literally across the parking lot. Had a bar and restaurant that were relaxing. Very accomodating.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"great place to stay in downtown Muskegon"
Very friendly staff. Good location in center of city with beautiful views of Muskegon Lake. Large rooms with very comfortable beds. Nice restaurant serving good food at reasonable prices.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Dale
"Very good value"
Very nice
4 night family trip May 1, 2015
james
It is really time for an upgrade feels old and dated. Staff seem not happy too.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Decent Hotel, found some nearby jewels"
The Hotel itself is dated, but nice. The staff was super friendly. At first, it didn't appear as if there was anything exciting about the neighborhood. But I was very fortunate to find an AWESOME Coffee Shop a block North. And a SPECTACULAR Brewery a block South. (There's another Brewery a block North, adjacent to that Awesome Coffee Shop, but it was just okay.) I'll stay here again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Flyguy
"Valentine Comfort"
Very nice. It snowed there the whole weekend. so it was well suited for the weekend stay. They need to have someone make sure sidewalks stay clean because of the inclement weather. Great Buffet and wonderful place to be snowed in. Best valentiness weekend.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Ulysses
"Nice stay."
Room was nice, had mini fridge and microwave. Staff was friendly. Appreciated the underground parking since I was there in bad weather.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Rhonda L
"The pool area was dirty!"
The pool area was disgusting with beer bottle tops and wet towels strewn about the floor. The hot tub is very small and the bubbles had a nasty greyish brown substance ribboned through. No towels and the steam room smelled like old feet. Our room was ok. Maintinence should really fix that broken off towel holder. The Holiday Inn needs some updates thats for sure. Not worth the $100.00 / night.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Ghetto"
Staff was very friendly but the hotel clientele were bit ghetto.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"My stay."
I had a problem with the heater and they immediately came to fix it, couldn't and then gave me a new room. They also comp'd me with some food coupons. Quite satisfactory! I thought the rooms were just fine, and they had a fridge and a microwave so I was able to reduce food/eating expense quite a bit.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Angie
"Accommodations for a friends wedding"
First time at this hotel. Very nice!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
william
Thank you to the entire staff for a great stay. Front Desk Agents were most helpful at both check-in and check-out. Food and Beverage staff was great as well! Many thanks!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Got the room through expedia. Good price, good location for what we wanted to do. Even though our room was close to the elevators, this did not effect our sleep once we realized what it was. My grandson enjoyed the pool. Liked having a choice of the full service restaurant for breakfast or the free breakfast.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"New Year's fun"
New Year's Eve stay, mostly to be in amongst the downtown happenings at nightclub/lounges, etc. Very nice atmosphere for a New Year's Eve, very cheerful staff, enjoyable time.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Jeanne
"Christmas Party was here."
The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. We ate breakfast at the restaurant located there, and the breakfast was reasonable and good.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Gwen
"Great Place"
Nicely updated facility. Room nice, staff friendly. Great location.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Vacation spot"
The staff was wonderful and the location is great. The breakfast tacos were amazing and selection was vast.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Amy M.
"Beautiful room, with a beautiful view."
We had dinner on the first floor, and we had great wait staff and great food, and the fireplace was lit..on a very cold night. Very nice! Our room was wondeful, we loved our stay.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Sue
"brownstown"
staff was very friendly and helpful
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014