All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1840 E 3rd St, Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

We appreciated the continental breakfast options, which included more than other hotels we've stayed in in the past (eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy). Also, the staff often greeted us in passing and were very friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"no soap in room and handicapped room"
The only issue I found was there were no toiletries in the room. I'm talking about hand soap especially. We had some of our own, so we used that. But I did find it odd. We only stayed one night, so it wasn't a big issue. Also, they gave us a handicapped room.(we didn't ask for that) I did say something at the desk, but they said it was ok as they didn't have a need for one that night.Just found it odd.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Deborah
"hotel or motel?"
one night to be near some state parks. the room is fine, but the "old motel format" where rooms face the parking lot was not good: could hear everything/everyone outdoor, door was not easy to open/close, couldn't open the curtain for natural light (without risking privacy). They have some "regular hotel" rooms, it's a good idea to ask.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
daniel
I had a great time n I'm coming again tooo thank yall
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Tanya
Room was clean. Hotel staff were up beat and friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2015
Wendy
"Great deal for price"
Front desk called a few minutes after we checked in to make sure everything was to our satisfactio . Breakfast was great bed comfortable staff very friendly.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"A Good Night's Stay."
Ran into a problem with a "smoking" problem in the first room assigned. Front Desk handled the problem immediately and were very helpful!
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Fantastic Place to Stay."
It was fantastastic. They were friendly and clean. I had my dog and they had a place for him to go potty and trash receptacle to put it in. I would go back to this hotel again.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"would stay again"
everything was good
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
robert
"My dog liked it"
The lady who checked me in was very sweet. The woman who tended to breakfast on the weekend (Saturday) was so accommodating and offered to make me a waffle since mine turned out to be a disaster. The accommodations were quiet and clean (enough). My dog and I were very comfortable for two nights.
2 night trip May 9, 2015
Christina
"often"
I stay here quite often. And my point of view is that this is a great place to stay.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Trip to Williamsport"
Extremely clean room and bathroom. Only issue was with the bathtub - VERY SLOW drain. Had to wait over an hour till tub drained for other person to shower. I did mention this at checkout and staff said they inform housekeeping. Large and clean breakfast area with hot foods and cold foods. nice selection. Check in staff very friendly and professional.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Cindy
"Bad motel."
The motel seems to cater to work crews. We were treated to listening to an early morning beer and bacon pickup truck tail gate party in the parking lot. Our room was right next to an outdoor smoking spot - the ash tray was there. The key did not work both nights, so we had to go to the front desk to get it programmed to open the door. The room heater was very loud when it came On.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"good stay"
This time was better than the last. The door didn't want to latch about 30% of the time. But otherwise good.
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Froze all night"
It was a terrible experience,the heat didn't work,no blankets on the bed, the toilet water ran all night long. I would never stay there again. It was alful!
1 night trip Mar 10, 2015
"I enjoyment"
My fantasy and I enjoyed ourselves the people were nice and concern about our comfort. Your rooms could be a little bigger for bigger families we plan to come back . Wr just have to more rooms
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
veronica
"nice hotel"
it was great.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"clean towels"
I was pleased with my stay for the most part. The only problem I had with this stay was going three days and no one came in to empty the trash or give me clean towels. .
9 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Cold reception"
The rooms are all outside rooms, when we arrived the temperature outside was 0 degrees and there wasn't heat on in our rooms. There were 2 rooms pre-booked and prepaid with a note we would have a late check-in. They knew we were coming and still didn't put the heat on. It took most of the night for the rooms to heat up, the bathrooms never did get warm. The clerk said she would remind the staff they needed to leave heat on.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
judith
"room evaluation."
The room was Good once I got inside. I called the hotel the day before I got there. I told them I used a wheel chair ( electric). I could not get over the lip to get into the room.my grandson had to help me. I would not stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
paul
"OK"
It was ok for the two nights we were there helps to have a TGI Fridays as your hotel restaurant.
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Justin
"Clean but different"
A hotel in strip mall is weird but also I found to be handy with different dinner options within walking distance. I loved that they had a popcorn machine in lobby smells like the movies and think I was drooling when I checked in lol. Room was clean and has everything u might need including a coffee pot and microwave. The only dealing I had w staff was a quick check in and out which was a good.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
shelly
"Clean, new-looking room"
Room looked brand new, and I liked the layout. Everything was clean and the two employees that ran the front desk were very courteous. Breakfast was the standard hotel fare.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Ethan
Good value for the money.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Last minute gem!"
The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and breakfast was impressive. Not your typical hotel fair.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Impressed!"
I paid very little for my room & got way more than I expected! The bed was huge & cozy, the flatscreen TV was modern, the microwave & mini fridge were clean & the bathroom was clean & updated. I enjoyed the comfort of the room so much that I didn't want to waste it asleep! The staff was friendly & helpful, as well. I will definitely be staying here in th future!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Kate
"Was perfect I will return to this hotel."
For the first time up in the area I picked the right hotel. Staff was amazing.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Wrestling tourney"
We were in town for top hat wrestle tourney. Nice place not far to travel to high school. We will be back next two years.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"A fine place to stay in Williamsport"
Very friendly, helpful, accommodating staff. Located in the middle of convenient shopping and restaurant corridor. Clean, neatly-kept rooms. Excellent value for the price. Greatest asset seems to be the staff, however; from front desk to housekeeping !
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
A decent stay. The tv in the breakfast area was annoying, and made conversation difficult.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Clean, comfortable stay"
I was traveling to visit friends in Finger Lakes region and stayed at Best Western on my way. Staff was exceptionally helpful as the electronic lock on my door was quirky. TGIFriday's on site; Olive Garden across the street.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2014
Leslie
"Great stay for Williamsport"
Excellent spot for a stopover while passing through. Hotel is well equipped, clean, quiet and the rooms were comfortable. We had a great night and would definitely return to this property.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Dr. Gordon
"College visit"
We were on the college selection tour and needed a room for the night. The location and good reviews led us here and were were not disappointed. It's an older exterior corridor property that was recently renovated, but the rooms are clean, well appointed and comfortable.The breakfast was typical of the free variety but did feature scrambled eggs an sausage in addition to the waffles, packaged muffins, fruit and yogurt. A nice place overall.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Clean and comfy"
Last minute booking from the road when our travel plans suddenly changed. Room seemed recently updated and was super clean. Mattress was very very comfortable. Room was a great value.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
patty
The breakfast was very good. The staff was helpful and the room was always clean and supplied.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Williamsport"
Good value for price. Helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
We were very happy with the hotel and would stay there again if we are in the area.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
MARK ALLEN
"It's OK"
The WiFi didn't work. The breakfast was nice.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very clean and great location"
I can't find one thing to complain about. The motel was very clean and comfortable. The location was so ideal. Many options for dining. The breakfast here was a buffet layout of anything you could thing of including making your own poured fresh waffles. The dining area is clean as well. The girl was constantly out wiping tables and cleaning up. We cannot wait to return here in a month to Christmas shop in the area.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
shauna
Had a great stay and was lucky enough to get upgraded to a suite. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jesper
"Not What We Expected"
This Best Western is located within a strip mall right next to TGIFridays. Not the worse, but people just hanging outside. We reserved King with sofa bed and got 2 doubles--a cheaper room. Hotel said contact Expedia, which we did for partial credit. In this day & age, not sure how your reserved room gets given away.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Sherry
"stayed for 2 nights"
the hotel was great.. clean and pretty rooms.. the lobby was nice.. free popcorn and coffee.. even had baked cookies in lobby when we checked in. the location was fantastic.. all shopping and dining in walking distance. free breakfast was very nice. all hot and cold with many choices. I definitely will stay here again. price was very good for all that you get.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Gina
"Convenient to daughter's college"
Very comfortable room. Have stayed here twice while visiting our daughter at college. Nice breakfast selection. Convenient location. Hotel staff very welcoming and efficient with check in and out.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
college parent
Hotel was well updated. Breakfast was great. Breakfast and lobby staff were very nice and all staff were friendly. Just needed better room cleanliness as there were several "hairs" in bathroom. TGI Fridays right next door and lots of other restaurants as well. Right off exit
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Gas workers were extremely noisy"
I understand it is difficult to make everyone happy however if I managed a hotel, I would put all the gas workers together in one area so they can make each other miserable rather than everyone in the hotel. Being woken up at 4 a.m. because a grown adult is being loud is inconsiderate.
4 night trip Sep 4, 2014
colleen
Staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good and well stocked with great selection of food. BUT... Room had an overall smell. One pillow was lumpy and fitted bottom sheet was worn thin and pilled. Bad mildew smell coming from sink when water was turned on. Doors open to outside, glad it wasn't cold weather because there was a gap big enough to see sunlight all around the door! Won't stay there again. Gas company employees working in the area take over the motel for extended times ( along with most others in town) and the wear and tear is showing! During these times it can be difficult to find a parking place at this motel. Have gotten MULTIPLE dings on our car doors at this and other motels from white pickup trucks!
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Little league World Series"
Rooms were comfortable and breakfast convenient. Very upset with having to pay $75.00 more for two night stay due to fees charged by hotel.com. We booked rooms with Best Western in Williamsport. We were unaware that the fees would be included.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Virginia
This is a motel not a hotel. There are no hallways. My door opened up to the outside . Unfortunately my room was across from the lounge/breakfast room. It was very noisy.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
The staff was extremely accommodating & friendly. Made each guest feel welcome... Felt they enjoyed their jobs even with the craziness of the Little League World Series commotion ( Go Chicago !!! )
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nice clean hotel. Great breakfast!"
We only stayed one night this time but we've stayed here before, and we are staying here again in a couple of weeks. Very close to Lycoming college and Lots of places to eat!! Clean rooms and bathroom. Refrigerator and coffee maker in the room. Nice TV also. Air conditioner worked great.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014