All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1840 E 3rd St, Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

• Value for money
    Delicious food
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Comfortable
"Business Trip"
Needed a place to stay for a 2 day business trip. The hotel is located on the strip in Williamsport and it right in the middle of restaurants and shopping. A bit noisy because of the location but convenient. Would stay again if needed a place to stay. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2016
Excellent people. Great value.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Alison
"Good value for a basic hotel"
One night stay and it's convenient accessing to highway. Good hotel amenities, and quite room. However, its bedding feels old.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Christopher
"Nice hotel."
Room was clean and modern. Nice hotel. Check in and out easy. Attached to a TGIFridays which was very nice and convenient.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Met my Expectations"
First room the heat did not work so I got a free upgrade to a larger room. Room was clean and updated, breakfast was good. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
"Outstanding!"
I really enjoyed my stay. It was wonderful. The rooms were very clean and well decorated (I loved the mirrors) lol. On top of that, the service was magnificent. The staff were so friendly, and accommodated me so well. If all the best westerns were like this, I would stay there all the time.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Monique
Room was cramped. Great breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"A great place to stay"
It was lovely, convenient location to lots of restaurants, highway, etc. Good staff, clean, comfortable room.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2015
Anne
"In town for Iron Cross XIII"
Very nice place to stay at in the Williamsport area. Staff was friendly and breakfast was very nice for a hotel breakfast. Breakfast staff was extremely friendly and hard working. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
"Quiet overnight"
This motel is right in front of a plaza with fast food all around it. everything you want or need can be found right next door. quiet and comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2015
"Nice Little Spot"
Great little hotel for my short stay in Williamsport. Would recommend this to others. The truck yard next to the building is a little loud at night but it is doable.
4 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Beran
Easy check-in, clean and comfortable room, very good comp. breakfast.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"Nice hotel Great breakfast buffet"
The hotel was very clean and the room and bathroom were fine for our 1 night stay.We were going to a PSU game and we were about 1 and 1/2 hours away. The free breakfast buffet was excellent. The best we have had a Best Western.We were just surprised that there were 2 double beds and not 2 queen size as usual. That really was not a problem. The staff were very nice. We would stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Marlene
"Quick Trip"
Quick Trip: Right on main drag with shopping & restaurants. Didn't hear traffic
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Not a happy visit"
In town to celebrate my mother's 85th birthday. Am originally from the area so I didn't believe we'd have a problem with this hotel. Our stay was for Sunday. Monday morning the Direct TV crews that were also staying in the hotel decided to have loud conversations at about 6:45. They also must be long term stays as they had makeshift dishes set up for their own entertainment complete with lines running across the sidewalks. I reported this to the hotel on checkout but the desk clerk seemed uninterested in my report. Oh, well, another hotel to cross off the list when we stay in Williamsport.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Better than I expected."
A very nice hotel. Only 1 night stay and rooms were scarce that weekend. Rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable. While the amenities may not be on the same level of the top tiers hotel, they were far better than I expected and everything was in working condition. Definitely worth the price we paid, especially considering how much lower the price was compared to the better hotel brands. Also TGI Fridays is located in the same building which is handy.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
"Very good for the low price"
Very nice room for the price. We were stranded with car issues. We needed a hotel with little notice. Using my smart phone, I quickly log on Expedia,was not disappointed. We just needed a room for the night. Loved the fact that we were guaranteed late check in as we had no idea how long it would take for a tow truck to arrive. As this was not planned, I went the least expensive route. As stated above, it was a very nice room for the price. Staff was very helpful. Let us extend our stay one hour beyond check out time as were were waiting for car to be fixed.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
sherry
"car delivery"
Nice location easy in and out
1 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2015
"Pretty good stay"
My girlfriend and I enjoyed our stay the neighbors were up late though and loud at night. Other than that I will for sure come back to stay here.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Friendly staff, hotel was really clean, laundry facility on site, close to anything and everything!
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
"Not a decent motel"
The room's dock is kinder malfunction, making it hard to open the door. There are bikers gathered around, talking loudly in late nights.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Williamsport Stay"
another nice stay!
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
"Promises, promises"
I was promised adjoining rooms - at the least for the rooms (2) to be next to one another. This was not followed through on. My room and my sisters were on opposite sides of the hotel. I was there to see my nephew play in the little league world series - Adam Cramer. I will not use Hotels.com again.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
mary s
The women running the continental breakfast were fantastic.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Perfect for short trip to L.L. World Series!"
Only a few miles from Williamsport LIttle League complex. Hotel was perfect for a couple night stay. Clean comfortable, safe. TGI Fridays attached to hotel. Very convenient. Will book again next trip.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
frank w.
enjoyable. good service at breakfast. omelette cooking was a nice surprise
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"Clean, friendly and inexpensive. Do it!"
We were passing though on our way to a music festival in Watkins Glen and chose this hotel by location and price. Totally worth it. Room was awesome, staff was great and we avoiding the Little League chaos by a day (whew, kids make me stabby)! We'd stay again -- it's close to downtown and has some shopping/dining adjacent to the location. Breakfast was good - hot waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs and sausage, along with the usual continental fare of cereal, toast, pastries, etc. The morning breakfast staff was soooo nice, made waking up less painful :)
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
We were returning guests and AGAIN everything was perfect!!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Moran Family
"Looking for another Hotel!!!"
Several men were loitering around the entrance walkway. As a woman traveling alone I did not feel safe. I registered on line and phoned. I was told there were no outside entrances on the first floor. On arrival I discovered ALL first floor entrances were outside entries! The landline phone connections did not work. The desk attendant had to use my cell phone number for a wake-up call. The room had NO air conditioning OR heat!The customer service representative seemed helpless and unconcerned about my needs. I deserve a refund!
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
KARLA
"Nice respite!"
We just needed a place halfway between Ithaca, NY and Pittsburgh for one night that had a full breakfast. We got in late and were checked in amicably. The property was older but fully functional and had all we needed.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great stay."
Room was comfy and warm. Overall good stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Dustin
The room was clean, the staff friendly and accommodating. A great value!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Sal
"overnight stay"
I am only 5'1" and had a bit of trouble getting into bed with a mattress height above my hips. The scrambled eggs at Breakfast were tough and sausage was not good. OJ and coffee very good. All in all satisfactory. Desk clerk very helpful. He should get 5 stars.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
We appreciated the continental breakfast options, which included more than other hotels we've stayed in in the past (eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy). Also, the staff often greeted us in passing and were very friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"no soap in room and handicapped room"
The only issue I found was there were no toiletries in the room. I'm talking about hand soap especially. We had some of our own, so we used that. But I did find it odd. We only stayed one night, so it wasn't a big issue. Also, they gave us a handicapped room.(we didn't ask for that) I did say something at the desk, but they said it was ok as they didn't have a need for one that night.Just found it odd.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Deborah
"Clean and comfortable."
Clean and comfortable for a good night's rest. We didn't use the pool but it looked fine. The breakfast area was large enough to accommodate the guests, which included a large group traveling together. The breakfast included hot and cold items
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"hotel or motel?"
one night to be near some state parks. the room is fine, but the "old motel format" where rooms face the parking lot was not good: could hear everything/everyone outdoor, door was not easy to open/close, couldn't open the curtain for natural light (without risking privacy). They have some "regular hotel" rooms, it's a good idea to ask.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
daniel
I had a great time n I'm coming again tooo thank yall
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Tanya
Room was clean. Hotel staff were up beat and friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2015
Wendy
"Great deal for price"
Front desk called a few minutes after we checked in to make sure everything was to our satisfactio . Breakfast was great bed comfortable staff very friendly.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
The room was clean. The staff was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Room was really nice and clean. Staff were friendly and a good breakfast. Bed was not as comfortable, but overall a good place for a night.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
worked out just fine for the price & my needs. Various dining options available. Would use it again
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Daryle
"A Good Night's Stay."
Ran into a problem with a "smoking" problem in the first room assigned. Front Desk handled the problem immediately and were very helpful!
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Fantastic Place to Stay."
It was fantastastic. They were friendly and clean. I had my dog and they had a place for him to go potty and trash receptacle to put it in. I would go back to this hotel again.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Far Better than Expected"
The hotel was very conveniently located to shopping and dining. The staff was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast had a great selection of cold and hot food items. Overall great value for a fairly inexpensive hotel option compared to other hotels in the area.
Other trip May 18, 2015
E
"Our Best Western Experience"
We were at first unhappy because they would not give us an extra night, the night before our reservation. We had to stay at the Econolodge, bad experience! BUT, We loved the full sized refrigerator and the microwave. Excellent for our two night stay.
Other trip May 14, 2015
M
"would stay again"
everything was good
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
robert
"My dog liked it"
The lady who checked me in was very sweet. The woman who tended to breakfast on the weekend (Saturday) was so accommodating and offered to make me a waffle since mine turned out to be a disaster. The accommodations were quiet and clean (enough). My dog and I were very comfortable for two nights.
2 night trip May 9, 2015
Christina
"often"
I stay here quite often. And my point of view is that this is a great place to stay.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015