All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1840 E 3rd St, Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Very nice"
The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. The free breakfast was A++! The bed was very comfortable. The only thing that wasn't A+ was the shower and water pressure. Overall I will stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Jack
My room was down stairs and from4:30 am on everyone leaving stopped in front of my room to have a conversation. Very disturbing.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
mark reese
We drove in from Texas to Williamsport. We check in & we were bounced around 4 different rooms. Room #1 the bolt didn't lock. Room #2 the key wouldn't work. Room #3 housekeeping wasn't finished with. Room #4 the toilet wouldn't flush. We had to go to the front desk to get towels & toilet paper since housekeeping took all of our towels and left us empty rolls of toilet paper after cleaning. And when we came back to our room that same evening(after being left no toilet paper), our room smelled of cigarettes. We don't smoke. It could have been from someone smoking outside our room and coming in through the a/c, I don't know. The girl at the front desk on day 1 tells us she will give us a discount for our troubles. Another girl 2 days later tells us we will not get a discount because we paid in advance, but she would give us a voucher. The day we check out the guy at the front desk tells us we have no voucher waiting for us and they would email it to us. We're back in Texas, 2 days later, no voucher, no discount, no refund, nothing for our troubles. And if we do receive a voucher at some point, I hope it can be used at ANY Best Western, because we rarely visit Williamsport, so a voucher for the Williamsport hotel would be useless to us. They're breakfast was decent & the staff was nice, but our overall experience was not worth recommending this hotel to anyone in the future. Mistakes happen, but completely blowing off the guest after your mistake, isn't acceptable.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Lynda
"Comfortable and enjoyable."
The front desk staff was very accommodating. The breakfast was good and all of the rest of the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was well kept and clean and all amenities were great. I would give the hotel and its staff a 3 ++ rating. Thank you for a great stay.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
William Geddy
"For an overnight okay"
Just to get a bed for an overnight price was okay.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Not clean"
I came into the room and the carpet was wet because someone either spilled something or they just cleaned it so I could latterly se the stains. They could've given me a different room and leave that one to dry for a bit.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Taya
Very loud around the breakfast building making it difficult to sleep. People talking while they walk by sound like they are in the room with you.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Amber
"close to all of the places we wanted to see."
The breakfast was excellent. Staff was friendly and very helpful.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Earl Barfield
The hotel itself was nice. The one thing that was amiss was the room was not inspected after cleaning as I found an open condom wrapper next to the bed. Upon checkout I discussed this with the front desk and because the room was booked by Expedia the incident was swept under the rug. They took my phone number and E-mail address and to date I have not heard from anyone. Guess Best Western thought Expedia was responsible for room cleaniness.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Fred
Pleasent stay -- Breakfast was excellent--customer service was very good-- -bath room needs a shelf next to sinc.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Had a family baby shower and drove from NH."
Drove from NH to Williamsport. The hotel was excellent, great breakfast and very clean room and grounds. I would stay again. Have family in Williamsport and the baby shower was in Lewisville, great location. And the fact that TGI Fridays is right there which they offer 10% if your a guest at the hotel.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Mick
"Nice hotel great convenient location"
I really enjoyed the hotel. Everything was nice and it was convienently located next to a bunch of shops and resturaunts. It was easy to find and accessible to everyone. The staff was friendly. The rooms were very nice and clean. Would defiantly recommend to anyone and will be returning again if needed.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
courtney
It was a nice stop for one night.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Nice hotel and very friendly staff. They accommodated us with our needs with no problems. The internet worked great
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Good and bad"
Nice breakfast bar. Small beds. Front desk very slow. What else can I say?
Other trip May 18, 2014
"hotel"
nice hotel. close to college, good parking, breakfast is ok
Other trip May 14, 2014
Very satisfied with room, breakfast and staff
1 night trip May 3, 2014
dorothy
"sales customers in area"
Great stay, worked with customers ian area
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
ed mack
"Basic accomadations"
The hotel was a basic accomadation hotel but exactly what we wanted. The staff was friendly and customer oriented. The hotel was maintained nicely.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Overnight stay before college visit"
We found the room to be very clean and very comfortable. The hotel staff was very polite and pleasant. I usually try to stay at a Best Western because we have never been disappointed.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Easy access off the interstate"
Helpful and friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Nice complimentary breakfast included with the room.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Needed more blankets on the bed, or access to extras to be warm. Full breakfast that was included was very good, with lots of variety and choices. Staff was very friendly.
3 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"nice hotel with friendly staff."
Stayed one night and everything was fine. Breakfast was good. My son and I enjoyed it.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Repeat stay. Will likely stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
miller
"Long day"
First room heater wasn't working, second room they gave me did not have any water pressure. Third room had some heat. I don't like people smoking outside near my room, they are noisy.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
This was a very satisfactory stay at a reasonable rate. I found internet access to be a little tricky, but the desk clerk helped me get online. The motel is clean and well maintained, and the staff is very helpful.
3 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
"nicely updated"
nice property adjacent to TGIF. they've put a lot of $$ into this property and it shows. they are about 95% done. Room was immaculate. Kudos to the housekeeping staff. only problem was the heater roaring to life...sounded like a diesel truck idling...they moved me the next night to a room with a new heater. Breakfast was decent, lots of choices, hot and cold. though they need to get better silverware if they're going to serve waffles.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
jon
"private meeting at Lycoming College with son"
Everyone was extremely nice. Hotel close to everything. 1/2 mile from college. Right next to TGIF! Very clean, beds awesome, breakfast great! Will definitely stay again when visiting son at college!
Response by Best Western Williamsport Inn
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town visiting Lycoming College.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Decent"
clean safe room. good breakfast. good price. parking lot was a little flooded, but I blame God, not Best Western. Close to interstate. Got there late, checkin was polite and quick. above average for the price and expectation
Response by Best Western Williamsport Inn
Thank you for your review of the Hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope we have better weather the next time you are in Williamsport.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
joe
"New Yorker"
worst room ever got ants by fridge , broken shower and broken lock , plus location of the room I got next to Ice machine with loa fly sound .. just horrible experience
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Ben
"nice hotel"
well worth the cost of staying.. plenty of restaurants in walking distance, great breakfast. friendly staff.
Response by Best Western Williamsport Inn
Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the local area and got to know our staff. We look foward to seeing you again in the future
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Nice hotel dispite being alittle out of the way"
Very pleasant and helpful hotel staff. Also appreciate hotel being pet friendly!!
Response by Best Western Williamsport Inn
Thank you for your review of the hotel. I am glad you had a pleasant time here. We hope to see you and your pet again soon!
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
susan
"Pretty good..."
The staff was VERY friendly and overly helpful with any request. Passing them walking around, EVERYONE said hello and how are you. Which was very nice. The room was ok, it was clean, but didn't "feel" like it was the best it could be, maybe new carpets would help or the fact of the "outside" door. I feel safer with interior doors. However, the place was fine, i would go back if i needed to stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Nice Hotel, very clean the room are confortable"
It was nice to stay at Best Wester the hotel is very nice . good breat fast
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Nice Hotel, very clean the room are confortable"
It was nice to stay at Best Wester the hotel is very nice . good breat fast
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Great Hotel, Great Staff, Great TGIF Fridays nextdoor
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Call to see if all o.k."
Not long after checking in we get a call from the front desk asking if everything was to our sattisfaction.and we said Yes. First time we had anyone call and check.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
charles
"Little league world series"
We enjoyed our stay and plan on coming back next year.. Couldn't ask for nicer people..
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Close for little league world series"
Room 222 dead bolt wouldn't lock. This was a bit concerning.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Very Nice Place"
Was only in town for one night, easy to find , did not hear any road noise. The hotel is set up like 4 buildings, with walkways to each part. Our building was behind the office building, was two stories tall. The doors to each room open to the outside. The pool was very clean with a nice sunning area around pool. Pools is small. The building next to the pool has the breakfast building, with fitness cernter,(very small room) and a room with washers and dryes(coin operated). There is also a small covered picnic area by the pool.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
greg
"Great location close to lots of food."
Exterior of hotel looked shabby but room was quite clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet had a large selection and tasted good. Clean pool with a good depth.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Mandy
"Great hotel, wonderful service"
Our stay was short, but very pleasant. There was a problem with the room we got initially, and the front desk manager was very responsive and accomodating. We got an upgrade, the room was clean, quiet, breakfast was good (nothing beats fresh-made waffles!), and laundry facilities are clean, brightly lit, with front-loading washing machines. Will stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
LK
"noisy hotel"
no way to fall into asleep because people sing, dogs make noise and so on ... Hopefully the staff is comprehensive and pleasant but i do not recommend a stay in this hotel
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Babystay
"BW Williamsport"
Good value for the money. Convenience to restaurants is nice and overall in good shape.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
"rooms look good, clean bathroom"
decent room, beds ok bathroom clean good working internet breakfast: minimal
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"All the noise, noise noise!"
The hotel itself was great. The only disappointment was the mob from the softball tournament that was staying there too. They were up until about 3 a.m. and they were LOUD and inconsiderate. Around 2 a.m. I called the desk to see if people actually slept there and they just said, "oh yeah, they usually settle down around 3 or so..." . Someone came out and finally asked them to quiet down. Of course WE are now the bad guys for wanting to sleep before our long drive the next day. We mentioned it at checkout and the girl just said to ask for a quieter room in the back next time.. REALLY? As much as I liked the place, our next stay in Williamsport will be MUCH farther away from that room. Like one of the other places in the area. If you don't need sleep, it's got a great breakfast, pool is good. Room is nice.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Kerry
"Not bad, like some of the other reviews indicate"
I was a little bit nervous after reading some of the reviews for this hotel, but I must say, not a negative experience at all. The bed and pillows are PHENOMENAL. The room was extremely clean and tidy. Our room was facing the pool/courtyard, so I was worried that there would be a lot of noise, but no problems there either. In fact, there were no noise issues at all, as some of the other reviews indicated, despite the large number of workers also staying there. The courtyard actually has a cute little gazebo and other tables poolside, which made for a nice relaxing evening, eating pizza, drinking some cold beers, and catching up with friends. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel, and will stay there again when I visit that part of PA.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Heading home"
The room was amazing. worth the money. breakfast was great! Really liked the TGIFridays right next door. And the Golden Coral was a bonus too. Staff was really nice and all. I will stay there again when passing through.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Mykgio
"Rooms are nice"
Key cards didn't work. Staff was very nice. Room seems newly renovated & it was clean & decent. Outdoors conditions not nice. It's an outdoor hotel. Many times during the night (11, 12, 4, 5am...), people were loudly talking outside. It seems to be more of a hotel for truck drivers & workers. Breakfast was nice. Ok for one night stay w children. Outdoor pool.
Other trip May 28, 2013
rim
"Great Place for the Price"
Hotel Room was very clean and comfortable. Ideal location plus convenience of restaurant on site was nice.
1 night trip May 25, 2013