All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1840 E 3rd StWilliamsportPA17701United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

• Value for money
    Delicious food
    Comfortable
"Fantastic Place to Stay."
It was fantastastic. They were friendly and clean. I had my dog and they had a place for him to go potty and trash receptacle to put it in. I would go back to this hotel again.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Far Better than Expected"
The hotel was very conveniently located to shopping and dining. The staff was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast had a great selection of cold and hot food items. Overall great value for a fairly inexpensive hotel option compared to other hotels in the area.
Other trip May 18, 2015
E
"Our Best Western Experience"
We were at first unhappy because they would not give us an extra night, the night before our reservation. We had to stay at the Econolodge, bad experience! BUT, We loved the full sized refrigerator and the microwave. Excellent for our two night stay.
Other trip May 14, 2015
M
"would stay again"
everything was good
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
robert
"My dog liked it"
The lady who checked me in was very sweet. The woman who tended to breakfast on the weekend (Saturday) was so accommodating and offered to make me a waffle since mine turned out to be a disaster. The accommodations were quiet and clean (enough). My dog and I were very comfortable for two nights.
2 night trip May 9, 2015
Christina
"often"
I stay here quite often. And my point of view is that this is a great place to stay.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Trip to Williamsport"
Extremely clean room and bathroom. Only issue was with the bathtub - VERY SLOW drain. Had to wait over an hour till tub drained for other person to shower. I did mention this at checkout and staff said they inform housekeeping. Large and clean breakfast area with hot foods and cold foods. nice selection. Check in staff very friendly and professional.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Cindy
"Bad motel."
The motel seems to cater to work crews. We were treated to listening to an early morning beer and bacon pickup truck tail gate party in the parking lot. Our room was right next to an outdoor smoking spot - the ash tray was there. The key did not work both nights, so we had to go to the front desk to get it programmed to open the door. The room heater was very loud when it came On.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"good stay"
This time was better than the last. The door didn't want to latch about 30% of the time. But otherwise good.
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Froze all night"
It was a terrible experience,the heat didn't work,no blankets on the bed, the toilet water ran all night long. I would never stay there again. It was alful!
1 night trip Mar 10, 2015
"I enjoyment"
My fantasy and I enjoyed ourselves the people were nice and concern about our comfort. Your rooms could be a little bigger for bigger families we plan to come back . Wr just have to more rooms
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
veronica
"nice hotel"
it was great.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"clean towels"
I was pleased with my stay for the most part. The only problem I had with this stay was going three days and no one came in to empty the trash or give me clean towels. .
9 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
peter
"There are way better hotels in the area!"
Pros: Friendly staff, comfy beds, clean & good breakfast. Cons: Our room was pretty small & the bathroom was TINY & the sink wasn't in there. There was nowhere to put your clothes in the bathroom except on the toilet & the light to the bathroom was outside & on the opposite side of the door, which was very annoying. The closet was also tiny & the door actually fell off the track & onto me when I opened it. We had requested a crib (site said they had cribs), but when we arrived, there wasn't one in our room. My husband went to the lobby & asked about it & we were told they did not have cribs, they only had pack-n-plays. We got one from them, but chose not to use it because it was in VERY poor condition. I was very disappointed because had I known they didn't have cribs, I would've stayed somewhere else or brought my own pack-n-play. The main door into the room did not seem secure at all, even with the top latched. Overall, I feel that the rooms need a lot of maintenance. I was very disappointed in wasting $88. We could have stayed at numerous other hotels for roughly the same price. Don't make the same mistake we did! Stay at the Genetti!
desiree
"Cold reception"
The rooms are all outside rooms, when we arrived the temperature outside was 0 degrees and there wasn't heat on in our rooms. There were 2 rooms pre-booked and prepaid with a note we would have a late check-in. They knew we were coming and still didn't put the heat on. It took most of the night for the rooms to heat up, the bathrooms never did get warm. The clerk said she would remind the staff they needed to leave heat on.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
judith
"room evaluation."
The room was Good once I got inside. I called the hotel the day before I got there. I told them I used a wheel chair ( electric). I could not get over the lip to get into the room.my grandson had to help me. I would not stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
paul
"OK"
It was ok for the two nights we were there helps to have a TGI Fridays as your hotel restaurant.
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Justin
"Clean but different"
A hotel in strip mall is weird but also I found to be handy with different dinner options within walking distance. I loved that they had a popcorn machine in lobby smells like the movies and think I was drooling when I checked in lol. Room was clean and has everything u might need including a coffee pot and microwave. The only dealing I had w staff was a quick check in and out which was a good.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
shelly
"Clean, new-looking room"
Room looked brand new, and I liked the layout. Everything was clean and the two employees that ran the front desk were very courteous. Breakfast was the standard hotel fare.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Ethan
Good value for the money.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Last minute gem!"
The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and breakfast was impressive. Not your typical hotel fair.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Impressed!"
I paid very little for my room & got way more than I expected! The bed was huge & cozy, the flatscreen TV was modern, the microwave & mini fridge were clean & the bathroom was clean & updated. I enjoyed the comfort of the room so much that I didn't want to waste it asleep! The staff was friendly & helpful, as well. I will definitely be staying here in th future!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Kate
"Was perfect I will return to this hotel."
For the first time up in the area I picked the right hotel. Staff was amazing.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Wrestling tourney"
We were in town for top hat wrestle tourney. Nice place not far to travel to high school. We will be back next two years.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"A fine place to stay in Williamsport"
Very friendly, helpful, accommodating staff. Located in the middle of convenient shopping and restaurant corridor. Clean, neatly-kept rooms. Excellent value for the price. Greatest asset seems to be the staff, however; from front desk to housekeeping !
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
A decent stay. The tv in the breakfast area was annoying, and made conversation difficult.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Clean, comfortable stay"
I was traveling to visit friends in Finger Lakes region and stayed at Best Western on my way. Staff was exceptionally helpful as the electronic lock on my door was quirky. TGIFriday's on site; Olive Garden across the street.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2014
Leslie
"Great stay for Williamsport"
Excellent spot for a stopover while passing through. Hotel is well equipped, clean, quiet and the rooms were comfortable. We had a great night and would definitely return to this property.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Dr. Gordon
"College visit"
We were on the college selection tour and needed a room for the night. The location and good reviews led us here and were were not disappointed. It's an older exterior corridor property that was recently renovated, but the rooms are clean, well appointed and comfortable.The breakfast was typical of the free variety but did feature scrambled eggs an sausage in addition to the waffles, packaged muffins, fruit and yogurt. A nice place overall.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Clean and comfy"
Last minute booking from the road when our travel plans suddenly changed. Room seemed recently updated and was super clean. Mattress was very very comfortable. Room was a great value.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
patty
The breakfast was very good. The staff was helpful and the room was always clean and supplied.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Williamsport"
Good value for price. Helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
We were very happy with the hotel and would stay there again if we are in the area.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
MARK ALLEN
"It's OK"
The WiFi didn't work. The breakfast was nice.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very clean and great location"
I can't find one thing to complain about. The motel was very clean and comfortable. The location was so ideal. Many options for dining. The breakfast here was a buffet layout of anything you could thing of including making your own poured fresh waffles. The dining area is clean as well. The girl was constantly out wiping tables and cleaning up. We cannot wait to return here in a month to Christmas shop in the area.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
shauna
Had a great stay and was lucky enough to get upgraded to a suite. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jesper
"Not What We Expected"
This Best Western is located within a strip mall right next to TGIFridays. Not the worse, but people just hanging outside. We reserved King with sofa bed and got 2 doubles--a cheaper room. Hotel said contact Expedia, which we did for partial credit. In this day & age, not sure how your reserved room gets given away.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Sherry
"stayed for 2 nights"
the hotel was great.. clean and pretty rooms.. the lobby was nice.. free popcorn and coffee.. even had baked cookies in lobby when we checked in. the location was fantastic.. all shopping and dining in walking distance. free breakfast was very nice. all hot and cold with many choices. I definitely will stay here again. price was very good for all that you get.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Gina
"Convenient to daughter's college"
Very comfortable room. Have stayed here twice while visiting our daughter at college. Nice breakfast selection. Convenient location. Hotel staff very welcoming and efficient with check in and out.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
college parent
Hotel was well updated. Breakfast was great. Breakfast and lobby staff were very nice and all staff were friendly. Just needed better room cleanliness as there were several "hairs" in bathroom. TGI Fridays right next door and lots of other restaurants as well. Right off exit
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Gas workers were extremely noisy"
I understand it is difficult to make everyone happy however if I managed a hotel, I would put all the gas workers together in one area so they can make each other miserable rather than everyone in the hotel. Being woken up at 4 a.m. because a grown adult is being loud is inconsiderate.
4 night trip Sep 4, 2014
colleen
Staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good and well stocked with great selection of food. BUT... Room had an overall smell. One pillow was lumpy and fitted bottom sheet was worn thin and pilled. Bad mildew smell coming from sink when water was turned on. Doors open to outside, glad it wasn't cold weather because there was a gap big enough to see sunlight all around the door! Won't stay there again. Gas company employees working in the area take over the motel for extended times ( along with most others in town) and the wear and tear is showing! During these times it can be difficult to find a parking place at this motel. Have gotten MULTIPLE dings on our car doors at this and other motels from white pickup trucks!
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Little league World Series"
Rooms were comfortable and breakfast convenient. Very upset with having to pay $75.00 more for two night stay due to fees charged by hotel.com. We booked rooms with Best Western in Williamsport. We were unaware that the fees would be included.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Virginia
This is a motel not a hotel. There are no hallways. My door opened up to the outside . Unfortunately my room was across from the lounge/breakfast room. It was very noisy.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
The staff was extremely accommodating & friendly. Made each guest feel welcome... Felt they enjoyed their jobs even with the craziness of the Little League World Series commotion ( Go Chicago !!! )
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nice clean hotel. Great breakfast!"
We only stayed one night this time but we've stayed here before, and we are staying here again in a couple of weeks. Very close to Lycoming college and Lots of places to eat!! Clean rooms and bathroom. Refrigerator and coffee maker in the room. Nice TV also. Air conditioner worked great.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Dawn
"Great place to lay your head"
Listen folks, let's not kid ourselves. Its not a 5-star hotel. Who cares? It was clean, extremely friendly, nice pool, and delish "free" breakfast. You can't beat that! Took 5 minutes to get to the ballpark. Next to a ton of shopping if you're so inclined. One fault: the pillows. Kinda lacking in stuffing. No big deal! We will come again.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
TracyLee
"Very nice"
The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. The free breakfast was A++! The bed was very comfortable. The only thing that wasn't A+ was the shower and water pressure. Overall I will stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Jack
My room was down stairs and from4:30 am on everyone leaving stopped in front of my room to have a conversation. Very disturbing.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
mark reese
We drove in from Texas to Williamsport. We check in & we were bounced around 4 different rooms. Room #1 the bolt didn't lock. Room #2 the key wouldn't work. Room #3 housekeeping wasn't finished with. Room #4 the toilet wouldn't flush. We had to go to the front desk to get towels & toilet paper since housekeeping took all of our towels and left us empty rolls of toilet paper after cleaning. And when we came back to our room that same evening(after being left no toilet paper), our room smelled of cigarettes. We don't smoke. It could have been from someone smoking outside our room and coming in through the a/c, I don't know. The girl at the front desk on day 1 tells us she will give us a discount for our troubles. Another girl 2 days later tells us we will not get a discount because we paid in advance, but she would give us a voucher. The day we check out the guy at the front desk tells us we have no voucher waiting for us and they would email it to us. We're back in Texas, 2 days later, no voucher, no discount, no refund, nothing for our troubles. And if we do receive a voucher at some point, I hope it can be used at ANY Best Western, because we rarely visit Williamsport, so a voucher for the Williamsport hotel would be useless to us. They're breakfast was decent & the staff was nice, but our overall experience was not worth recommending this hotel to anyone in the future. Mistakes happen, but completely blowing off the guest after your mistake, isn't acceptable.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014