All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
3103 Estes Pkwy, Longview, TX, 75602, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Only complaint is they couldn't get WIFI working
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Deanna
"Keep the bargain in mind...."
Nice for the money. Keep that in mind. The rooms are all suites in this motel. That's good if you want to keep separate from the kids. This is an older property. Don't expect a lot for breakfast, however. There is only so much room in the lobby. Ask for towels, and you'll have to check them out in the lobby; I mean sign for them against your room bill. The pool is small but very nice and clean. Neighborhood is not as nice as it used to be due to the lack of other prosperous businesses. If more are added in, it could get better. All in all, you pay less, you get less.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Overall service was excellent. Friendly
Response by Knights Inn Longview
Dear Elizabeth. It is a pleasure to see that you appreciated our staff service and friendliness and find us overall as a good value with a great experience. Thank you for your time to complete a review of your stay and it would be a great pleasure of seeing you here again. Kind regards. Pauline,Betty,Neal
2 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
We were attending Homecoming Weekend at LeTourneau University. The hotel was very clean and the STAFF very friendly.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Frandy
"Stinks"
This place is in need of an update. The smell is so awful we could hardly tolerate it and had to leave early AM because of it. It smelled like old rotten meat.
Response by Knights Inn Longview
Dear Elizabeth from Georgia. Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Knights Inn, Longview.,Tx. Our attempt at Longview Knights Inn is to ensure the hotel is fresh and clean an we have laid down our processes accordingly. We have noted your suggestions and have re-briefed our Housekeeping team to strictly adhere to predefined precedures and maintain freshness at all times. We are sorry you were not happy with the ambience of your room. We would have been happy to change your room but were unable to do so as the hotel was running high occupancy. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"very friendly front desk"
I wasn't sure about the facility at first but the lady at the front desk was super nice. She put me and my son in the room above the office because it was just the 2 of us. They could use a few updates but over all it wasn't bad for the price. I would stay there again if I had too.
Response by Knights Inn Longview
Dear Jennifer . Thank you so much for trusting our hotel for your overnight accomodation needs. And I will share your great comments with the Lady at the front desk who was super nice during your stay. Thanks
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
"Home Visit"
It is an older facility that could use some upgrades but excellent for the price. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I have stayed here several times in the past as this is my hometown. Pauline is always very helpful and customer friendly. I always enjoy my stay here.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
Billy
I booked a room for my son who is working up there, they worked Monday and got rained out Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The desk clerk would not allow him to get credit for these three nights at another date. Really frustrating when you pay upfront and then this happens. Great place to stay just hate we spent that money and then couldn't move it to another week of when he had to stay.
4 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Old. Musty. Not breakfast as advertised staff ok. Bed hard as rock
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
This is a last resort hotel and never should be considered a first choice. I will never stay here again, if I'm in the area.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Ginger
"Last minute booking"
Outward appearance is misleading. Older location however, staff was polite professional and handled check-in and check-out quickly. Very comfortable bed. Shower was great. Plenty of room inside. Well lit parking lot as well.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
The rooms were clean and huge. I was in town with 2 children and 2 grandkids for my mother's funeral. The value and experience were exceptional and helped make a tough couple of days a good experience.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
arrived late after attending a family reunion. booked online. gentleman at front counter was friendly even considering the late time of arrival, 2 am approx. the room was large enough for my family. the only down side was the bed was extremely hard, but being that late and as tired as we were it didnt really matter. lol. overall was well worth it.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Big nice room. Helpful staff.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Hal
"Bad Experience in Knights Inn Longview TX"
It was horrible. Had a very bad smell, Never Again!
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
For the money u pay u get a large room and its really comfortable. Very good stay
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
Only thing that we were unhappy about we were to at check in breakfast would be out at 6 am and when we went down at 7 am nothing was out and they could tell us when it would be out
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Home Visit"
The accommodations are excellent although the facilty is older. But everything worked and the unit was very clean. The staff was very helpful also with my request and Neil(?) was very courteous at the check-in counter. I will stay again when I visit my hometown
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Billy
"Hotel clerk was very personable and helpful."
The hotel clerk assisted me in finding the attraction I was looking for by phoning them and getting directions. The accommodations had two bedrooms with a connecting bathroom. I like that set up.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Nanny
"Very enjoyable."
It was like having your very own nice apartment.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"Days inn longveiw"
The hotel itself was clean and friendly service. Don't believe the 41 dollars a night for a room with kitchenette. I had to argue and show email to convince them I had paid for. Kitchenette has stove etc. no pits or pans.
3 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
"The Little Hotel That Could"
We stayed in this hotel for one night for the purpose of dropping our niece off at college. I looked and looked for a good hotel at a reasonable price and found that if your going to stay in Longview it will either have to be not that great or pricey, there really is no in between. What I will say about this hotel is that the staff is very professional and friendly, the beds were comfortable and our room was clean, I needed and iron and went to front desk to ask for one and she very kindly said yes, they had one and offered me a ironing board too . I really liked the set up of the room also. You could tell it is an old hotel, there were several little things, like our shower curtain was ripped and taped to a couple of the rings, one of the window curtains closed, but it wouldn't open again, the remote for one of the TV's didn't work at all, the decorations are outdated, and there is a smell coming from the carpets. Also, not in the best neighborhood, not a bad neighborhood just a little run down, but then again, you are in a small town not out in a big city. Overall I really did enjoy staying here, this hotel, although old, thinks it cans, tries, and does.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
N.Fernandez
"Decent Hotel"
The hotel is obviously older and in need if some cosmetic repairs. However, I have stayed twice now and have been pleased with the large TVs, kitchenettes, huge beds, and hot water. If you look closely you will see that it needs fixing here and there but for the price, good stay.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
Pros: Room was HUGE! CONS: 1)Was staying with my kids, and they put us on the 2nd floor, 2) Door would not close all the way, left a gap even with dead bolt. &chain on, 3) ) $25.00 automatic charge for extras, refunded? if you don't have any additional charges 4) Desk clerk had no knowledge of area, when asked where to get something to eat. ( found Walmart/Subway on my own) 5) INTERNET DID NOT WORK 6) Booking was for 1 adult + 3 kids, and they had me listed as a single person. 7) phone book is 6 years old 8) room # on phone doesn't match door # 9) Breakfast was disappointing, we went to McDonalds instead, 10) Noise from traffic & people all night long. 11) BAD NEIGHBOOR HOOD WILL NEVER GO BACK HERE, EVER!!!!!!!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
B. Blain
"Mom's Birthday Visit"
Great stay!
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Billy W.
"Great hotel, great price"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is an older establishment but the rooms are huge and clean. The pool was very nice with several pool toys for our kids to play with. The hotel is very close to several places to eat including a 24 hour waffle house. We will definitely stay here again if we ever go to that area again :)
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Get what you pay for."
I was not happy with the room. Very out dated, stained sheets, hair in the bed, and pretty good distance from nice restaurants. Service was good though. I will spend the extra money next time for a better place.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2013
"very quiet and easy access to things"
loved it.
4 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Close to I-20,but worn"
Worn is the best I can describe it. Staff is pleasant and accommodating. Room was worn like a comfortable old shoe. Everything worked, so, no complaints. Area appears distressed and this motel fits right in.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2013
Terry M
Not bad.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
"Exceptional Service"
I am a vendor at Softball, Baseball, etc. tournaments. I have tons of merchandise to carry. The rooms are huge and spacious. I had a couple of special request and when I checked in the special request were taken care of and it made our stay so much easier. The staff were exceptional and friendly. I will stay here every time I visit Longview .
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
roxana
"Rabbit show"
Big rooms with kitchen.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Shannon
"Home Visit"
Enjoyed my stay. Pauline was very kind and had turned on the A/C in my room before I arrived. When I asked for iron and ironing board, she offered to deliver the items to my room also. Although the hotel is an older faculty, the room was clean and everything worked. Great value and close to the interstate highway with several restaurants nearby.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
Billy
"Needed help. Not a good experience."
This was the lowest looking option in the area. After checking in, we didn't feel like the door completely locked. We pushed a chair up to the door to feel safer. The sheets did not appear to be clean. The coffee pot didn't work. Would have asked for another room or even found another hotel if we hadn't booked online and paid up front. We use other online services all the time but we wanted queen beds for this stay so we went with expedia. I thought this would be a decent hotel but turned out to be one of the worst stays of our trip.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Suzanne
Nice. Love the 2 room setup. Would stay there again
Business trip Jun 9, 2013
"No TP"
There was a quarter roll of TP when I arrived. I was never able to log on to the WIFI as the password did not allow entry. The night clerk was unable to reset the router. It listed HBO on the sign but the channel listing in the room was inaccurate.
2 night family trip May 31, 2013
"conveniently located"
Everyone was very nice. The service was excellent. It was very quiet no loud noises. Slept very well.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2013
days inn
"decent place."
Good for the price. I don't have anything else to say because my stay was overnight.
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
"Car Shop"
Very nice room and excellent service although the facility is a little dated. Everything worked fine and was located near several restaurants (fast food, etc).
Other trip Feb 8, 2013
Billy W
"Christmas Home Vacation"
Hotel room was very spacious and had everything I needed. I would stay here again. Good value.
Other trip Jan 9, 2013
Billy W.
"Good hotel at a great price."
Hotel looks like a motor lodge so don't expect an immense lobby or pool. The room appeared dated but it appeared that the staff take great care to keep it clean and hospitable. The continental breakfast was only cereals, Danish, and apples but I double- checked my room cost and didn't mind. The staff was very congenial.
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2012
"nice, big rooms"
i enjoyed my stay here and would do so again. the rooms were very big and clean. the staff is friendly and eager to make my stay wonderful. the area is a little shady but for the money, the room was wonderful and big.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"Good price for a stay"
It was overall quiet and clean. The staff is very good and helpful. The first night a little noisy from the guest . Loud car music.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2012
Vince
"Hotel very close to college"
Friendly staff
1 night trip Aug 23, 2012
very reasonable price spacies a little far from Dianna Tx but not to bad quiet. we will stay again next visit.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2012
"Nice Staff"
The manager was very friendly and helpful. I missed breakfast, but he was able to get me some muffins.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
Spencer
Very disappointed that the pool was in and out of service-seemed like a few kids were unsupervised by adults. Didn't try the breakfast. Excellent customer service at the desk though. The rooms were huge and functional.
5 night trip Jul 2, 2012