All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America

1 night family trip Sep 1, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Knights Inn Longview

"Clean room"
07/03/15 jgj2019 Longview, Texas
I booked this room online through Priceline and was very pleasantly surprised because it was a clean room with a very comfortable bed. It was unexpectedly spacious. My 10 year old daughter enjoyed the breakfast, though I was disappointed in the very few choices. The lobby was clean and staff was nice. I was surprised by the deposit that was required and was thankful that I had the cash in my pocket so that I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of waiting days to check my card. We actually stayed here two different times in two weeks and both times were pleasant. I was ready for the deposit the second time. My daughter had to sit by the door to access the guest Wi-Fi, but after asking for the password, did not have any more issues with it.
"Best stay in east texas"
12/29/14 Bobby Ray R
Im a trucker and drive all over.extremely clean.awesome pillows and mattresses. owners are very nice and pleasant. Great rates.will stay everytime im through that area.plan on being out there next week .
"Meh. Really quite meh. "
12/05/14 musictraveler73 Arlington, TX
Booked through Priceline. Reviews and price were about the same as Candlewood Suites, but with bigger rooms. So, I thought we'd give it a try. Pulling up, I realized we were not getting the same quality. First of all, let me say that people live here. Not a hallmark of "my sort" of hotel. Then, they put us in a smoking room. My confirmation clearly said non-smoking. The main redeeming feature was the super nice lady at the front desk. She got us in another room (non-smoking) with similar space and accommodations. It still smells a little funny, but otherwise a fine room. I'll stay elsewhere next time, though.
"Great room but will not stay there again."
10/05/14 brackmeister geary, ok
I have added three photos to this review to show that the rooms were excellent. Three of the many photos we took of the rooms in fear that me would be charged damage after we left. We have traveled the world and this is the first time I can remember ever being charged a deposit for any other reason than having a pet. After traveling 8 hours and paying for this room in advance we did not want to search for another place to stay after arriving. So we paid the deposit by credit card and worried for almost a week if we would be billed. After being told we could not have our room key without paying the deposit, we searched online for similar experiences and found many people who had difficulties getting a deposit returned and some whose deposits were never returned. Although our internet search of dissatisfied customers did not list this specific hotel, I cannot imagine that any hotel would assume that every patron is either a thief or a vandal. We booked this room through our Good Sam service but nowhere did it state deposit required. This should be stated when pricing the rooms so people who fear unauthorized charges to their credit card can choose to stay elsewhere. It took several days to determine that our card had not been charged but we did contact our card and have the hotel charge flagged so we could contest the bill if necessary. The real problem was despite was quality of the room we worried all night about what might disappear between our departure and the time the room deposit was returned. We photographed every item in the hotel rooms so that we could not be charged for damage we had not done. We could not get the free wifi to work but did not trust calling the front desk so had to hot spot my phone for internet service. We will not stay in another Knight's Inn and until they stop the practice of charging everyone deposits without informing them through the reservation process, we will not recommend Knight's Inn to anyone. We assume that patrons who do not care about unknown deposits will not use this review to avoid this hotel.
"Great place to stay!!!"
07/29/14 Diana H Bearden, Arkansas
The rooms are large, clean and comfortable. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect with interstate, restaurants and shopping close by. I will definitely stay there again!
"Convient"
07/19/14 Larenda M Overton, Texas
It's conveniently located off the interstate and easy to find. Restaurants are very close. Had a great time with children. Staff was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Pool was terrific. We will be staying here again when we pass thru.
"2 Bedrooms and Kitchen!"
07/18/14 ND F Dallas, Texas
The staff, day and night, was very professional, kind and helpful. The rooms were very clean. We got 2 full bedrooms (with a TV in both bedrooms) and a kitchen-including stove, sink and fridge for $60/night. There was a very clean swimming pool. The outside and inside décor is a little dated, but I would definitely recommend it for the money! There is a small Continental breakfast. The breakfast area and lobby are also very clean and neat.
"Great place to stay."
07/10/14 Geo1000
The Knights Inn in Longview was just the right price for what we were looking for. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly, and helpful when I asked for directions. We will be back when in the area again.
"Nice big rooms…little outdated though"
11/18/13 Felicianawanderer St. Francisville, LA
When we walked into the suite-style room we were amazed at the size. Two "bedrooms" with a TV in each, and a kitchen with a sink, stove, microwave and refrigerator…wow! Good thing it was a well equipped kitchen because the continental breakfast in the lobby was pathetic! Only cold cereal and pastries, and a toaster for toast and bagels…no yogurt, no boiled eggs, no protein whatsoever! Stock up at the grocery store the night before or make the quick walk to the nearby Waffle House. The rooms were very clean but the furnishings appeared to be a little outdated…no, a lot outdated and somewhat worn! It looks like this place was filled with a lot of contract workers for the local industries; which made us a little worried that it would be noisy, but it was pretty quiet. The staff was friendly also. So if you can put up with dated furniture and a lousy lobby breakfast, you will enjoy a clean, comfortable and spacious room.
"Weekend Visit"
10/10/13 J B Burleson, Texas
The location is good being right off Interstate 20 at Estes Parkway but access to the hotel is only from southbound. You have to make a U turn to get there. The price is reasonable and the parking area secure within the compound. The hotel is dated but clean and quite. It is in need of updating. The beds were comfortable but the bath linens are somewhat typical of this type hotel. You can see through them! They also only provided one hand towel for a 2 bed unit. It was not a bad experience but next time, I'll try another hotel.