All hotels in Rochester, Indiana, United States of America
289 Mcdonald Dr, Rochester, IN, 46975, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Staff and breakfast very nice."
Very helpful staff. We arrived late and needed directions, they were pleasant and helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and convenient. The complimentary breakfast was very nice.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Frances
"Safe choice"
One night stay for business. It is a safe choice.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
"budget hotel"
The staff was very accommodating. We required a different room during our stay and they were able to help out.
2 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"Clean & affordable."
The room was clean & comfortable. The full breakfast is a great plus. Conveniently located next to Walmart.
5 night family trip May 18, 2015
"It's a Comfort Inn"
The beds were nice, the bathroom was clean but the shower was very stained and dirty, complimentary breakfast good. Overall the stay was pleasant but not worth $100/night
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Tim F.
"Great deal for your money"
A very nice stay. Jill at the front desk made sure I knew everything I needed to. She was very friendly. Only things I didn't like was that there was no microwave or refrigerator in my room. I had leftovers I had to throw away since I had no way to store them. The breakfast was lacking, but since I was just there for the night, it wasn't a big deal
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Marcus
"close to family and event"
The staff were all very helpful, and friendly!!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"We Will Return"
Conveniently located off 31; just 2 miles north of Green Oak Antiques. It is an older motel and shows signs of neglect; rusted out bottoms of exterior doors was our biggest concern. It is 2 story building with no elevator. Our room was clean, comfortable and the room temperature was easy to control. Personnel we had contact with were warm, friendly, efficient, professional and accommodating. The continental breakfast needs a major update and a more attentive hostess. Eggs are the rectangle, rubbery, tasteless nuked variety. Lack of food was blamed on night staff not getting food out of the freezer. So treat yourself to breakfast out if non-processed fresh food is important to you.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
Sue
"Disappointing Customer Service"
I felt that the facility itself was fine but the customer service itself was severely lacking. Upon check in the woman at the front desk complained about being the only person there and clearly disliked her job. There was free breakfast and there were about five of us to eat breakfast in the morning. Some of the food ran out and when the front desk was notified they did nothing about it. I speculate that the man at the front desk was at the end of his shift because when employee arrived he left. The arriving employee went back outside to shovel. Around 9am I witnessed other guests, including myself, being asked by the staff what room they were in. The staff then would go to that room and would make comments about how people were not ready to leave yet. They stood around and waited for people to leave before going to a room, this is even though there is an 11am check out time.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"WHAT WE NEEDED"
GREAT BREAKFAST AND DESK CLERKS VERY HEALPFULL. GREAT FOR OVER NIGHT USE.
3 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"It was ok"
I suited its purpose which was to find a place to sleep. I wasn't expecting anything special. It is clean but needs renovation to bring it into the next century. The bathrooms need to have fans installed but other than that it was good.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
H
"Late night."
Comfortable rooms, and they got me in to my room quickly at midnight.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
R Hicks
Hotel was under staffed went for breakfast late around 930 there was not much to get for breakfast. Hotel was extremely busy and should have had one more staff person on. there were a lot of baseball and softball tournaments in the area so the rooms were booked in advance. no excuse for understaffing a full hotel. other than that very pleasant.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
My wife and I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Stuck in the 1990s"
This hotel was built in mid 1990s and it looks like nothing has changed since, except the fact that they filled the pool in with dirt so that it can no longer be used. Front desk staff hogged the lobby TV.
Business trip Jun 7, 2013
Ben
The staff was very nice and helpful.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"This is right off the main road, US 31"
This hotel was clean and comfortable, with a nice breakfast buffet in the morning. The staff was friendly at check-in, even though it was late in the evening. The hotel is located right off US-31 in Indiana, between South Bend and Kokomo, so a easy location to access.
1 night business trip May 9, 2013
HApel
"Hometown motel needs extensive update!"
We were the only guests, I think, and I see why. A painting crew was working on rooms so there is hope. Mold in caulking of bathtub fixture-ick. Room seemed to be awaiting paint. Lots of patches on wall needing it! Carpet seemed new, very nice. Rest was dated and just acceptable. Breakfast was very good. Waaaay overpriced.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"great"
clean room
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
twain
"A Good Value"
When we arrived to check-in, we had to look for the desk clerk (well it happens). She was very apologetic and courteous. But when we checked-out, it was snowing pretty heavy and the sidewalks hadn't been cleared yet. (I had gone out to warm up the car, and then pack the suitcases, and the sidewalks still hadn't been shoveled). Otherwise, the hotel and room were very clean, and the staff was courteous.
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
"A stop-over."
After taking a shower, there was water standing in the tub. Also, the "pool" was filled with dirt.
Other trip Nov 28, 2012
"Just as expected"
A nice hotel. Greeted in a friendly manner, room was in good shape.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Huskie
Breakfast good, staff attentive, what we expected.
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
Overall very good. Gathroom needed a little attention to cleanliness detail. Desk personnel was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Useful for night's sleep after Notre Dame game"
We checked in before tailgating in South Bend so they would hold room after midnight. No problems, decent breakfast, quiet hotel.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012

"Good service and accommodations!"
We were very satisfied with our stay. Everything was clean and comfortable. The service was friendly and helpful. We had a little something to eat to start our morning. I would definitely recommend this Comfort Inn to others,
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013

1 night trip Sep 7, 2012
3 night trip Jul 19, 2013
CO

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"Old property but nice stay"
07/21/15 Fieldtravele r Kansas City, Missouri
I travel every week for work but this was on my dime. I was in town for a weekend attending an event. I'm going to rate it against other small town hotels. The staff was very friendly, good location for grocery shopping and restaurants. Wireless internet rocked at 18mbps. Lots of channels on the tv and everything in my room worked and was clean. It is a very old property though. Paint, carpet, fixtures etc. Breakfast choices were the usual waffles, scrambled eggs, greasy sausage patty and continental choices. I paid $78 a night and don't feel I was overcharged. If I had to come back again I'd stay here. I also didn't run into any sketchy guests. A big plus because that sometimes happens at some inexpensive hotels.
"Don't expect the Ritz"
07/09/15 jkecsj Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This economy hotel is old. The pros: clean, great breakfast, friendly, relatively inexpensive. cons: old, poor internet connection on second floor, bathroom is dimly lit. Overall, think cheap, expect little, be happy. No pool for family. Not many choices in Rochester, but this hotel is not bad, just old.
"Probably the Best There is in Rochester"
07/06/15 David D Russellville, Arkansas
The property was recently a Comfort Inn as can be seen from the faded building where the old sign was. The property is definitely in need of some TLC, but is probably the best there is in Rochester. The staff was absolutely great. They were friendly and responsive to our needs. A couple things you should know ate, the pool has been filled in and the outside doors are not locked at night. This was a little uncomfortable with an apartment complex immediately behind the property. Rochester seems pretty safe, but fixing the locks should be taken care of ASAP. The breakfast buffet included eggs, sausage, cereals, fruit, yogurt, waffles and Busch it's and gravy.
"Good night sleep for fair price."
07/06/15 SharJer Grand Rapids, Michigan
Ok, others need to know that this hotel used to be a Comfort Inn, and now is a Quality Inn. You can easily see the old 'Comfort Inn' signage behind the new Quality Inn. Yeah, they didn't do a good job removing the old name, at all. Not a bad hotel, but not the best either. We needed a place to sleep and this fit the bill. There is a Walmart right next door, if you need it. lol. FYI, this is a two story hotel and no elevator.
"Good Comfort Inn"
01/14/15 Onth3rdagn Dayton
Stayed in Jan 2015. Friendly and accommodating staff - reserved two nights without being firm on second night and staff very flexible on checkout times. Would definitely stay again when visiting Rochester.
"Clean, comfortable, reasonably priced"
12/15/14 gldave Tennessee
This Comfort Inn is located close to U.S. 31 in Rochester. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. WI FI is reliable. Close to restaurants and shopping, Kroger is just across the street. I recommend this hotel.
"Fantastic Staff"
10/26/14 Amy K Indiana
We brought a large group (soccer team) to stay at this hotel for one night. The staff was fabulous and accommodating (and quite tolerant) of our large group. Hotel itself is a bit dated, but it was sufficient. The beds were quite comfortable and the room had basics. Room was clean and linens smelled fresh. No mini fridge. No elevator. The bathroom and bedroom walls needed repair and looked damaged by water in places. Location is great. Breakfast was fine, sufficient. Coffee great and available in lobby. Biggest plus was the kind, friendly and helpful staff.
"great people..needs a little tlc"
10/07/14 teamster175 Marietta, Ohio
I arrived around 200pm for a 10 hour stay..the lady at checkin was very friendly the property looks a little worn but is very clean..the room was pretty descent ..mattress was comfy..room clean..now as far as the bathroom and shower i was clean but time for a remodel especially the shower a large amount of paint had fallen off and was looking very rough...I will give credit where its due the bathroom was very clean but in desperate need of freshening up..the stairwell and exit doors also were looking well used and rough but again clean..a little tlc and this place could be very nice but the shower condition would prob turn alot of people away..but If Im back in the area I would stay again..great price and great people ..owners just need to spend a little money before it gets too bad.
"We'll Be Back!"
09/21/14 lamerex4 Grandville, Michigan
I was a little hesitant to book after reading the comments, but took a chance, and I am glad I did. Jill greeted us warmly and had all the paper work in order when we arrived. The whole check-in process took less than 5 minutes. When we asked about a hiking trail she was very helpful and pulled out a map. The room was clean and everything was in working order. Temperature control was easy. Beds were comfortable. Decor is a little dated. Linens are not 5 star. There is no elevator. The next day we got a call that our parents' house had been sold. We needed access to a printer, so we called back to the motel and they said there was a guest printer available and if needed, we could use theirs. They couldn't have been more accommodating in regards to our business needs. We ordered pizza for supper and decided to eat it in the breakfast area. We were offered paper plates, napkins and silverware. All contact with motel personal was warm and caring. The only need for improvement is the breakfast and breakfast area. The scrambled eggs are the square, nuked variety; tasteless and rubbery. You can make your own waffle. Yogurt choices were few. Fresh fruit was gone. Two cold cereal choices. The orange juice was thick and brown. So, go out for breakfast if you are looking for something more healthy and freshly made. We will definitely be back the next time we go to Green Oak Antiques; it's only 2 miles south on 31.
"Overflow"
08/24/14 TWB3rd Orland Park, Illinois
This could be a nice place. It looks okay from the outside. Our two rooms had stained carpet. My wife found a big dust ball under one of her pillows. Both showers drained so slowly that the water was over our ankles before we were done. The only other option is the Super 8 next door and we heard that was worse. Disappointing.