All hotels in Rochester, Indiana, United States of America
289 Mcdonald Dr, Rochester, IN, 46975, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Awesome"
Great
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
"Quality Inn???? Not this one!"
Our stay was completely unsatisfactory. We checked in on the evening of 10/5/15 and checked out on the 9th. Out of those 4 days our room was cleaned only once! The excuse given was that we had left our Do Not Disturb sign on. That was not the case. We had report it to the management everyday and had to pick up our own towels. We asked for a refund for those two days and he said that he would only refund us 15%. We told him that was unacceptable. We reported this to Hotels.com who are currently working with us to obtain a full refund. We have called Hotels.com who ha
4 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
"No Quality left at the Inn"
Quality Inn hotels should be looked at by hotels.com and re-evaluated again. They are not places that are worth the price they charge. This hotel had a bug and mice problem. Smelled horrible like smoke. The windows in the rooms needed to be cleaned. Burn marks on the floor. And since we were informed of the mice problem in the kitchen we were afraid to eat the food. And after seeing what the kitchen looked like it confirmed our decision. This is twice I had a bad experience this hotel is off my list of places to stay...and to top it off super 8 motel is owned by them as well..and that place is a dump.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Theresa
No issues at all. Staff was super nice and the breakfast was good.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Solid hotel"
Solid place for the price with nice staff. Good breakfast
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
mike
"Staff and breakfast very nice."
Very helpful staff. We arrived late and needed directions, they were pleasant and helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and convenient. The complimentary breakfast was very nice.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Frances
ROOM WAS CLEAN AND READY FOR US, IT WAS QUIET EVEN THOUGH IT WAS FULL. THE BREAKFAST WAS EXCELLENT AND NOT THE USUAL FARE. SCRAMBLED EGGS, BACON,BISCUITS AND SAUSAGE GRAVY, WAFFLES, CEREALS, PASTERIES, FRESH FRUIT. JUICES, AND COFFEE.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
RAY
"Safe choice"
One night stay for business. It is a safe choice.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
"Easy in, Easy out, Fast food, Walmart, Car Wash"
Family reunion is located near a pricey lake-side setting. We like to party at the lake as much as anybody. But we enjoy getting enough sleep to make a three day stay reasonably refreshing before and after a long drive.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Bruce
"Best there is in Rochester"
About the best there is in Rochester. Not alot of choices. In need of TLC, but staff and price make up for it. Good continental breakfast includes biscuits and gravy, and waffles. Just changed name from Comfort Inn to Quality Inn. Both are "Choice" hotels.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Dingo
"Nice Hotel."
I stayed for eight days while visiting family for the fourth of July. The hotel was quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Really kind staffs and clean facilities and good breakfast. Nice !
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"budget hotel"
The staff was very accommodating. We required a different room during our stay and they were able to help out.
2 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"Clean & affordable."
The room was clean & comfortable. The full breakfast is a great plus. Conveniently located next to Walmart.
5 night family trip May 18, 2015
"It's a Comfort Inn"
The beds were nice, the bathroom was clean but the shower was very stained and dirty, complimentary breakfast good. Overall the stay was pleasant but not worth $100/night
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Tim F.
"Great deal for your money"
A very nice stay. Jill at the front desk made sure I knew everything I needed to. She was very friendly. Only things I didn't like was that there was no microwave or refrigerator in my room. I had leftovers I had to throw away since I had no way to store them. The breakfast was lacking, but since I was just there for the night, it wasn't a big deal
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Marcus
"close to family and event"
The staff were all very helpful, and friendly!!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"We Will Return"
Conveniently located off 31; just 2 miles north of Green Oak Antiques. It is an older motel and shows signs of neglect; rusted out bottoms of exterior doors was our biggest concern. It is 2 story building with no elevator. Our room was clean, comfortable and the room temperature was easy to control. Personnel we had contact with were warm, friendly, efficient, professional and accommodating. The continental breakfast needs a major update and a more attentive hostess. Eggs are the rectangle, rubbery, tasteless nuked variety. Lack of food was blamed on night staff not getting food out of the freezer. So treat yourself to breakfast out if non-processed fresh food is important to you.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
Sue
"Disappointing Customer Service"
I felt that the facility itself was fine but the customer service itself was severely lacking. Upon check in the woman at the front desk complained about being the only person there and clearly disliked her job. There was free breakfast and there were about five of us to eat breakfast in the morning. Some of the food ran out and when the front desk was notified they did nothing about it. I speculate that the man at the front desk was at the end of his shift because when employee arrived he left. The arriving employee went back outside to shovel. Around 9am I witnessed other guests, including myself, being asked by the staff what room they were in. The staff then would go to that room and would make comments about how people were not ready to leave yet. They stood around and waited for people to leave before going to a room, this is even though there is an 11am check out time.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"WHAT WE NEEDED"
GREAT BREAKFAST AND DESK CLERKS VERY HEALPFULL. GREAT FOR OVER NIGHT USE.
3 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"It was ok"
I suited its purpose which was to find a place to sleep. I wasn't expecting anything special. It is clean but needs renovation to bring it into the next century. The bathrooms need to have fans installed but other than that it was good.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
H
"Late night."
Comfortable rooms, and they got me in to my room quickly at midnight.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
R Hicks
Hotel was under staffed went for breakfast late around 930 there was not much to get for breakfast. Hotel was extremely busy and should have had one more staff person on. there were a lot of baseball and softball tournaments in the area so the rooms were booked in advance. no excuse for understaffing a full hotel. other than that very pleasant.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
My wife and I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Stuck in the 1990s"
This hotel was built in mid 1990s and it looks like nothing has changed since, except the fact that they filled the pool in with dirt so that it can no longer be used. Front desk staff hogged the lobby TV.
Business trip Jun 7, 2013
Ben
The staff was very nice and helpful.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"This is right off the main road, US 31"
This hotel was clean and comfortable, with a nice breakfast buffet in the morning. The staff was friendly at check-in, even though it was late in the evening. The hotel is located right off US-31 in Indiana, between South Bend and Kokomo, so a easy location to access.
1 night business trip May 9, 2013
HApel
"Hometown motel needs extensive update!"
We were the only guests, I think, and I see why. A painting crew was working on rooms so there is hope. Mold in caulking of bathtub fixture-ick. Room seemed to be awaiting paint. Lots of patches on wall needing it! Carpet seemed new, very nice. Rest was dated and just acceptable. Breakfast was very good. Waaaay overpriced.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"great"
clean room
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
twain

"Good service and accommodations!"
We were very satisfied with our stay. Everything was clean and comfortable. The service was friendly and helpful. We had a little something to eat to start our morning. I would definitely recommend this Comfort Inn to others,
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013

CO

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"I wasn't disappointed "
11/09/15 Jennifer N Westfield
When staying in Rochester you have to keep in mind that you won't have a five star experience. That said, the staff was nice as could be! The rooms were adequate and clean for an overnight stay although the lighting in the bathroom was very poor. The location is convenient to the main roads and fast food as well as a Kroger and Walmart.
"We don't have to worry about being so clean now that we lost our 1/2 a star"
10/18/15 Ben B Marion, Illinois
This at one time was a comfort inn. It lost its flagging and became a quality inn. You can still see the outline of the comfort inn sign as the did not paint over it. There is a distinct lack of cleanliness the lighting in the bathroom is caked with a black like sooty substance the low lighting does aide in hiding where the paint is peeling and the shower curtain rod is rusting. The PTAC does not work well and the room never made it above about 65F no matter what you put the heat on to. When we arrived they had dirty towels just laying on the counters. I took them down to the reception desk where I gave them back to them. Never did get more towels. The wifi does not work well enough to load anything. On the plus side after a ten minute wait to check out though when you leave your day will immediately improve.
"Very helpful front desk staff"
09/30/15 Deni P Berrien Springs, Michigan
Stayed over night in Aug 2015, for a long over due mini family reunion. My 2 cousins from Seattle, Washington area, came for a few days visit. Celebrated my mom's and my aunt's birthdays. We used the banquet room. It suited our needs perfectly.Family came from Indy/Milwaukee/Southwest Michigan/Seattle, Wa The front desk staff was very helpful. From reservation, to suggestions for local party supplies. Very satisfied with the service. Our room was clean, the bed comfy!
"We had a great stay"
09/29/15 Jaime H Terre Haute, Indiana
Stayed here on our way back from a Notre Dame football game. My significant other has stayed here many times but it was a first for me. I was skeptical. It's a small town with only 3 hotels, none of which were the kind of hotels I usually stay in. I was pleasantly surprised. Very clean room with comfortable bed and great sheets! The staff were all very pleasant and helpful. There is free wifi and the free breakfast was amazing. Anything you could possibly want for breakfast was available. Eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, oatmeal, bagels, cereal, and list goes on....Thanks for a great stay!
"Keep moving"
09/28/15 Douglas H custer, MI
While I usually down write a bad review, This hotel needs some TLC. The rooms carpets needs to be replaced-the bathroom sink had a big crack in it. For the money it is better to stay at the Super 8 next door.
"Old property but nice stay"
07/20/15 Fieldtravele r Kansas City, Missouri
I travel every week for work but this was on my dime. I was in town for a weekend attending an event. I'm going to rate it against other small town hotels. The staff was very friendly, good location for grocery shopping and restaurants. Wireless internet rocked at 18mbps. Lots of channels on the tv and everything in my room worked and was clean. It is a very old property though. Paint, carpet, fixtures etc. Breakfast choices were the usual waffles, scrambled eggs, greasy sausage patty and continental choices. I paid $78 a night and don't feel I was overcharged. If I had to come back again I'd stay here. I also didn't run into any sketchy guests. A big plus because that sometimes happens at some inexpensive hotels.
"Don't expect the Ritz"
07/09/15 jkecsj Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This economy hotel is old. The pros: clean, great breakfast, friendly, relatively inexpensive. cons: old, poor internet connection on second floor, bathroom is dimly lit. Overall, think cheap, expect little, be happy. No pool for family. Not many choices in Rochester, but this hotel is not bad, just old.
"Probably the Best There is in Rochester"
07/06/15 David D Russellville, Arkansas
The property was recently a Comfort Inn as can be seen from the faded building where the old sign was. The property is definitely in need of some TLC, but is probably the best there is in Rochester. The staff was absolutely great. They were friendly and responsive to our needs. A couple things you should know ate, the pool has been filled in and the outside doors are not locked at night. This was a little uncomfortable with an apartment complex immediately behind the property. Rochester seems pretty safe, but fixing the locks should be taken care of ASAP. The breakfast buffet included eggs, sausage, cereals, fruit, yogurt, waffles and Busch it's and gravy.
"Good night sleep for fair price."
07/06/15 SharJer Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Ok, others need to know that this hotel used to be a Comfort Inn, and now is a Quality Inn. You can easily see the old 'Comfort Inn' signage behind the new Quality Inn. Yeah, they didn't do a good job removing the old name, at all. Not a bad hotel, but not the best either. We needed a place to sleep and this fit the bill. There is a Walmart right next door, if you need it. lol. FYI, this is a two story hotel and no elevator.
"Good Comfort Inn"
01/14/15 Onth3rdagn Dayton
Stayed in Jan 2015. Friendly and accommodating staff - reserved two nights without being firm on second night and staff very flexible on checkout times. Would definitely stay again when visiting Rochester.