All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1850 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Defintely recommend this hotel."
Enjoyed my stay. Will stay again. However, $15 resort fee is too much.
8 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Cathy
"please send me my beer :("
It was right across the street from beach price was good didn't like parking prices 25 a day parking also cleaning service had some of my beer ! When we left notified front desk didn't really care not even to remembrust it !
5 night family trip May 7, 2015
Diana
"Aqua Palms"
Outstanding place to stay! The price was lower than the neighbor hotels, the room was quite comfortable, the location is prime for waikiki, and the view was amazing. I enjoyed the stay very much. I expect you probably will too.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Nicholas
"Waikiki getaway"
Wonderful stay, great location,great views from balcony, very affordable with all necessary amenities, would strongly recommend!
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Maureen E
Excellent. ..I truly enjoyed my stay..
5 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Deshawn
"Cheap and nice"
It's a cheap and hotel hotel; in addition, the hotel provides various services, such as, free Shuttlebus. My family like staying in there.
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Lok Ki
"great place to stay on Waikiki"
Great room for the price, especially since short distance from beach. Easy walking distance to shops etc. Had fresh coffee in lobby as well as free DVDs to watch - recent movies!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Janis
"vacation in Waikiki"
This was our first trip to Waikiki area. We needed place prior to our cruise of the islands. The hotel was perfectly positioned to walk to beach (about 2 blocks away) as well as near other activities. We had partial view of ocean and Diamond head (ask for ocean view room), even including small balcony with chairs to relax outside. The hotel is along a major thorough fare so can be noisy with traffic. However, honestly, the location was perfect - small, but clean pool.
3 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Janis
"Reasonable, pleasant, clean!"
I recently retired and celebrated this by taking my 2 adult children to Hawaii for a couple weeks. It was fabulous! Three adults in one room is not common enough for hotels to be able to readily offer sleeping arrangements that don't require a roll-away or sofa sleeper. The Aqua Palms gave us a room with 2 queens! This arrangement was perfect for our needs. We liked the Aqua Palms so much we made arrangements for our final night in the Islands. (We went to Maui, also.) They knew our room number without looking it up, always greeted us with a pleasant word, and were always eager to address our every need. Before I booked I read reviews and was concerned about the hotel, but am very glad I booked, anyway. I don't regret that decision at all. Rooms were clean and well maintained, there was a representative from Expedia there during business hours and she was excellent at planning an itinerary for us. Malia was the best! Thank you for making our celebration one to be remembered for a lifetime!
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Jackie
"vacation"
excellent
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great Get Away"
Aqua Palms was great, close to everything, right across the street from the beach.
6 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Geraldine
We had a wonderful stay at Aqua Palms. The staff is very courteous and helpful.The location is excellent and very convenient.Highly recommended.
"Great Staycation Place!"
On the negative side, the room was a little small. You had to pull the coffee maker out from under the microwave(which was in a cabinet right above it) to pour the water into it. It was kinda dark in that corner so when you opened the refrigerator (which was black in color on the inside) it was hard to see things in it. On the first night, the HDMI wasn't plugged into the PS3, there wasn't a cord from the unit to the controller (to charge the battery in the controller) and the cover to my remote kept falling off. But, the hotel got everything taken care of right away. On the positive things: The service and people were great. They went out of their way sometimes to help you. I really liked the DVD "rental" program. As part of the hospitality fee you pay, they give you a little card and go to a little kiosk that has all the DVDs and PS3 games. I got to see pretty recent movies like Mockingjay Pt 1. Great coffee in the room, the cleaning people were efficient and I really liked the in-room safe where you set up your own code. The location is close to good eating establishments and about a 15 minute walk to the huge Ala Moana Shopping Center. You get a 10% discount to eat at the IHOP in the hotel and the Wailana Coffee shop about 50 ft down the street. Overall, it was a good stay for my little staycation. I live in Waipio in central Oahu so it was nice to do things in Waikiki from a good hotel that I ordinarily wouldn't have a chance to.
3 night trip Mar 19, 2015
"Hidden fees for no real reason."
it was a good clean room. The only part that really got to me was the hidden fee when I got there. I paid for the room on here and when I got there I was told there is an additional $15 per day extra charge. It would have been nice to know all charges before I got there. I feel like it's a shady way to run a business.
3 night trip Mar 15, 2015
"Staycation"
The hotel was in a great location. Staff was friendly and the room was comfy. The only issue was the shower. The water pressure wasn't great and the shower head wasn't working as well. But overall it was worth the money.
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Christopher
"+$15 system"
Please let us know +$15/night system beforehand. I did not need unuseful shuttle bus to alamoana and rental videos.
5 night trip Feb 27, 2015
masafumi
"Nice, clean, comfortable hotel"
I loved this hotel - from the location to the cleanliness of the room. The people at the front desk were very helpful and they provide a free shuttle to the Ala Moana Center. The beach is just across the street. By Honolulu standards the price was reasonable and I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2015
Nita
"Perfect location for overnight stay."
Only spent one.night..very conveniently located. IHOP next door, and lots of restaurants within walking distancel; close to airport. Perfect for our overnight stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
ALICIA
"Great budget hotel in Waikiki"
Great place to stay in Waikiki to save some cash. The room was small but totally fine for our purposes of sleeping and showering. The beds were a little old but not too bad. Overall I'd highly suggest this hotel if budget is a primary concern.
9 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Jarett
Very excellent i would love it i surely recomend tp everyone specially my famillies & friends i'll be back soon with my family okey? Thanks a lot Many mahalo & Aloha....God Bless Aqua. Palm.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Oscar
"Great Staff and Great Value!"
The hotel staff was excellent. Very friendly and helpful. I needed to scan some documents with a lot of.pages and have them emailed to me. The desk staff said no problem even though they were slammed at the moment. 5 minutes later they were in my inbox - at no charge. The hotel is older and not exactly on the strip but the rooms and building were always clean. Every staff member from the desk staff to the maids were all very friendly, welcoming and helpful. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything etc beach"
Clean hotel staff very friendly the Expedia rep was very helpful
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
lloyd
"Spend more money at a better hotel"
The bath tub is too small and the room is cramped. Spend the money for a better hotel.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Mich
"relaxing trip"
The hotel is close to the beach. Semi beach view. you can walk to everything: restaurants, beach, hotels...The cleaning staff was always warm and welcoming in the morning and eager to attend to anything we needed. only negatives were the construction in the park nearby and parking is expensive for a paying customer staying a week. you would think you would catch a break!
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Ashley
"Close to the beach"
Good experience good location to shopping and beach
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great location. Central to main downtown & Waikiki"
Front desk Ryan wasn't pleasant & seemed to be in a rush to get us checked in & on our way.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Just an In and Out Hotel"
Luckily my husband and I had plans throughout the weekend and things to do so we didn't really enjoy the room. I am kind of disappointing about the fitness room. It was extremely small and a storage for tables when it rains. Be careful when driving in the parking structure. It steep driving up the ramp and down the ramp. It was nice to get a discount at Wailana Coffee House and ihop if your staying at Aqua Palms. This is perfect for guest that just needs a place to shower and sleep, not to really enjoy the amenities around. Its a mile from the strip but close to Ala Moana and Ward.
Shani
"Overall good stay but definatly had some issue."
Well we booked a room with a lanai and the one we got was extremely tiny. It was the width of one person with absolutely no room for a table and chairs like neighboring rooms had. There was a nice view from it but we were still mislead about it. The front desk woman had an attitude and never smiled. She got snippy with me when I asked simple questions and she worked all three days of my stay. Everyone else was friendly exept for her and she was my main staff interacrion. There was a hidden $50 deposit fee that you do get back but there was no warning . The room was clean and comfy, the furniture is definatly not new which you can tell by the washed out looking wood. On the plus side in the lobby you can rent an array of different movies for free (that's part of why they have a $15 a day fee). The hotel is in a great location, on the same block is everything you'd need. Oh females they do not have tampons if you need an emergency one. At least that's what the attitude filled front desk woman told me. On certain nights the hotel has fireworks (which we never saw or heard), and a few other shows you can see. The most interesting looking one was a hula dancing / fire eating show we would've went to if it didn't rain that day. I've definatly stayed at nicer hotels but this one was still good. The free movie rental was the best extra along with the view. We could see diamond head as promised and the ocean.
Ja-Toni
"Not bad..."
We selected this hotel because of it's location and reasonable rate. The Pros: Location, clean rooms, nice employee, and decent price. The Cons: VERY tight and limited parking, SLOOOOOW elevators, outdated furniture.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Dayrel
"Diamond head view was awesome."
It's 3 star hotel. But it is definitely worth to staying there. Not very high price, with comfort, easy access to parking lot, safety, close to delicious restaurants. Not busy, complicated area comparing with DFS area. Hotel staff was nice like hawaiian. In a roon, it has a micro oven.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Lindsay
"Good overall!"
Perfect!
7 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
Curt
"Good Location"
The staff was very friendly and nice. The room was good except for the running toilet that would keep refilling tank every 10-20 minutes.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Pure Awesomeness"
spectacular room. love the view. love the location.
10 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Sam
"Good location, Ok hotel , traffic noise"
Hotel is located on a busy main road and can hear traffic through the closed doors. I got a partial diamond head view room which was just not enough view, may be an edge. The gym was very very disappointing - one machine which too was broken. The positive was the proximity to the hilton beach. I reckon there are better deals available, may not be staying here again.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Close to everything I needed"
Stayed just for two nights lay over trip from Guam. Location was perfect for someone who doesn't need a car rental. Price was good and was discounted during sign up.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Traveler
Was very close to where I had business and also in walking distance of beaches and mall, staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Reasonably priced and nice"
Everything was as expected. Plus free DVDs rental. Very friendly and accomodating staff.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Even the Smaller Hotels Can Be Luxurious"
Great hotel for a couple's mini stay-cation. The room was comfortable and clean. Staff were very helpful. It's not like the Hilton or any of the Sheratons, but if you just want to spend time with your loved ones away from home which is about 20 miles away, it will do.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Close to the beach."
Close walking distance to a variety of places, and near the beach.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Very good front desk clerks."
Had a problem with the room I was given but the front desk clerk quickly gave me a better room.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Nice hotel, great staff"
Great staff, willing to help and inform, answer questions and guide you to your destination :)
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
hughes family
"Small pool but close to beach"
We have stayed here before seems clean Now ther is a free shuttle which is awesome!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Perfect location, very nice!"
Great location, near beach & restaurants. Speedy check in, great customer service.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice hotel within a block's walk to the ocean."
We were very satisfied with everything except that Aqua Palms tacked on an additional $15.00 per day for amenities which were advertised on their web site making you assume they were included such as Wi-Fi. Between parking a car for $25 per day and the forced $15 per day fee, it increased the cost so much I am sure we could have been in a much up-graded motel for the same money.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Shirley
Affordable, Nice, Service Oriented Hotel! Got a Partial View of the Ocean for an extra cost.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Traveler
Very good. I enjoyed my stay. It was the perfect location. The beach was just down the street.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Stay across street"
Staff not friendly. Wish we had paid a little more and stayed at Hilton Hawaiian Village across the street. Went there for a day with friends that were staying there and it was awesome. They have slides, beach, shopping, and much more at your door.
3 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Amber
"Nice hotel close to Waikiki Beach."
The staff was great! They answered any questions I had. The room was cleaned every day. It was centrally located.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Carole
"Aqua Palms Review"
This hotel charges $25 per night for parking cars. They dont tell that while making the reservation. While other hotels in the area do so aqua palms also charges $15 per night for HOSPITALITY which makes no sense and is othing but looting.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
"Ok place for short stay"
Room very small but adaquate. Bed comfortable. Shower awful, one of those spray showers, could hardly get the soap out my hair. Good location. Walking distance to beach, many restaurants and shopping.
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014