All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America

Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Hotel within walking distance to beach and shoppin"
Office staff was inconsiderate about all the hidden fees. 25 a day to park my car rental. Few for this fee for that. About an extra 45 a day of unexpected fees. Wasn't happy about it. The cleaning staff, concierge, and bell hop were great help. Not sure if I would back. Probably.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Shawn
"No Shoes No Problem"
This is a good stay close to Ala Moana Park and the beach. Helpful staff and comfortable room. Need more sports on the Telly.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
erik
"Aqua Palms"
Always Good as I expected. Parking is tight, but it always has been. Elevators slow & crowded, but staff, room condition & price make up for the small inconvenience. Over all a great value as expected from Aqau Properties!
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
Good. The elevator was a bit slow but overall, a great place to stay.
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
C E
Friendly staff and if you ask-they will assist you as well as tips on activities.
1 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2015
janie
"spend your money elsewhere"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. They try their best to accommodate their guests but they are limited by the current state of this hotel. Do not stay in an odd numbered room! The floor is slanted. It's slanted so much so that its visibly noticeable. The TV is mounted level with in the room that gives you a visible obscurity that you are going to get frustrated seeing the crooked things around it. It's slanted to the point a water bottle will roll off the desk or dresser if laid on its side. I tried 3 different rooms on three separate floors, all odd numbered rooms and all were the same. The coffee machine in the lobby is nothing short of horrible. You will not get the order you are expecting. Do not put your money into this machine. Do not attempt a phone in take out order from ihop. If you want to do take out there go order in person to ensure your order is right. The location is not bad at all. Close to shops and eating places. Wailana coffe house has seen better days as far as the quality of their food. You would be better served eating out somewhere else. The staff here deserves their good rating for trying their best to make up for the Hotels shortcomings. The property is nothing close to a 3 star hotel. 1.5 maybe but not 3. This is the old Waikiki Parkside. It has seen better days.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Not a good hotel"
Parking was horrible and expensive at $25/day
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Close to nice hotels"
Rooms small, bathroom dark, bathroom bad smell, mildew. Small hotel lobby with limited amenities for the price. Parking too much $25/day plus $15/day hotel fee???? Really? Shower was very loud and noisy, no balcony. Pool was a waste of space.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Another great stay at Aqua Palm s"
Close to walk to the beach across street (beach less crowded ) at this end .parking garage , friendly staff
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Keith b
"Good Value"
The Aqua Palms is a modest hotel across the street from the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. The staff are very helpful and friendly, and while the room was on the small side for a family of four, the beds were very comfortable. It's a good 15 minute walk to Waikiki beach, but there are plenty of other beaches close by, not to mention the lagoon by the Hilton Hawaiian.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
T.J.
The room was a bit cramped, but otherwise just fine. The location was terrific, close to the beach and amenities.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Great beds & frienly staff"
The beds were much nicer than I was expecting. I actually live in the area and knew to get a room with a view to the back side of the hotel which is much more quiet. The view is not as nice but for a good night of rest, well worth it. The staff was also very very firendly!
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Our hotel was clean and a good size. The only thing I'd have to mention was the AC didn't blow cold air. We set the thermostat at 65 degrees Fahrenheit but it felt more like 75-78 degrees and it was a really hot and sunny day. Other than that, our stay was comfortable and I liked the ambiance of the hotel itself.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Sara
It was a relaxed experience. The staff were very accommodating. They offered to keep our bags on hold on our last day and even arranged transportation to the airport. The room was comfortable, small, and served its purpose for rest. I liked the shuttle to the Ala Moana mall. The shuttle drivers were very nice and friendly. Would like to visit Hawaii again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Nice stay."
The rooms are smaller than other hotel rooms. We added another traveler so after one night we upgraded to a one bedroom suite. That was so much roomier but costlier! We had issues with the air conditioner in both rooms until someone came to fix it.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Ann
"Nasty nasty nasty"
This was the nastiest hotel I hv ever stayed in. The online ads are very deceiving. The lobby and exterior look very nice. The rooms were gross, dirty n smelled sour. After walking around int the room for about half an hour the bottom of our feet were black.. Never again
2 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
"Good location, tired property, $15 gouge per night"
I've stayed here three times. Every time I stay, I seem to forget that they gouge you $15/night for things they call services, but no one really needs or wants. It would feel better of they just charged $15 more per night. It's in a good location, away from the craziness of Waikiki Beach, and next to an affordable and good diner. I'd stay again, but I have to remember the service charge.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Ross
"Aqua Palms Waikiki a good desition"
Was excellent the time that I spent in Aqua Palm Waikiki hotel.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Yasi
"Heavenly comfort in a Hotel"
The best of them all. We had so much fun and would definitely go back again, although very pricy but it was so good. Love their hospitality. A la carte for everything you order, meaning whatever you want is a different price. I would definitely go there again if am more buoyant and have more to spend. But we were happy there just so pricy!
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
VIVIEN
"Tight space but decent."
We just stayed overnight before a flight out of Honolulu, so were not looking for anything extravagant. The room was serviceable but felt cramped. Because there was no closet, the extra dresser and armoir made for a small, crowded room.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Carpet could be updated. It was a nice place for being close to beach but not on the beach. Close to shops and food. It was overall pretty good. Little things could be changed to make it nicer.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
kayla
"Decent hotel close to the beach"
My husband and I stayed at the Aqua Palms for our honeymoon. The location is great. It's walking distance to Waikiki beach, which was super convenient. Aqua Palms also had free bus shuttles to the mall which was great to use on super hot days. The staff were always so friendly and helpful. Concierge was very knowledgeable and helped us choose our activities. The staff kept our rooms clean. The rooms are a bit outdated but it didn't bother us too much since we were out enjoying the sun anyways. They gave us free coffee, they had a pool available to us, and even free movie rentals after a long day at the beach. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at Aqua Palms. It was a great first experience in Hawaii.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Valerie
"Great for the Money"
I thought for the money this hotel was perfect. The wifi was excellent. The room and bathrooms are small, but for Waikiki it was a good deal. Maybe I would consider it a great deal.
4 night family trip May 28, 2015
Very lovely and welcoming hotel. Room was available really early which was great after a long flight with little kids. Location was close to the mall and the lagoon. The free shuttle included in the resort free only came around every 30-45 min so could wait a while for it. But service from driver was really friendly
Other trip May 30, 2015
"For short stay"
Unexpected bonus in shuttle around Waikiki. It.s not a resort, but city hotel for visiting Honolulu. Long waits for elevator (one out of order), otherwise ok
Other trip May 27, 2015
Gosia
"Good hotel for the price."
Room was adiquite. Bed was nice. Location conviant. Only problem was the water pressure. If anyone used water at the same time you were in the shower the water would go down to a trickle.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Aqua Palms Honolulu"
I was expecting a lot less for a 3 star hotel. I've stayed at 4 different places in Honolulu that were 4 star and the Aqua Palms was a better stay than a couple of those. I really like the location, it is in an area not as crowded as farther down the beach. My only complaint is that the elevators are extremely slow, I gave up waiting for them and took the stairs a lot. 11 floors up and down got old after a while.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Bryan
"Quick getaways"
If you don't have a big party this is the hotel for you. Simple and easy access. Literally at the beginning of Waikiki in the middle of the strip and Ala Moana Mall.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Mercedes
Great location.The concierge was very helpful.The only thing negative was that the door key to our room and I noticed to some others were very difficult to use
Other trip May 23, 2015
Ruth
"Staff inconsiderate and bugs"
Got crowded off the elevator by staff several times and ant/roaches apparent in room. We would have move someplace else if it were convenient.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Defintely recommend this hotel."
Enjoyed my stay. Will stay again. However, $15 resort fee is too much.
8 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Cathy
"nice Hotel very convenient location"
Very closed to everything beach, restaurants, all you can eat Chinese and Sea Food buffet. Clean rooms, comfortable beds. Transportation is no problem, we differently would stay again
Other trip May 17, 2015
Jojo
"Center of everything conveniently located trolleys"
trollies stops conveniently located right in front of hotel
Other trip May 14, 2015
Bart
"please send me my beer :("
It was right across the street from beach price was good didn't like parking prices 25 a day parking also cleaning service had some of my beer ! When we left notified front desk didn't really care not even to remembrust it !
5 night family trip May 7, 2015
Diana
"Aqua Palms"
Outstanding place to stay! The price was lower than the neighbor hotels, the room was quite comfortable, the location is prime for waikiki, and the view was amazing. I enjoyed the stay very much. I expect you probably will too.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Nicholas
Staff was very friendly great location to walk to Waikiki beach and for city bus
Other trip May 14, 2015
flight attendan
"Nice Place to Stay on Budget"
Right across the street is the Hilton Hawaiian village and it has everything you want to do while visiting Hawaii. From restaurants, shopping, the Ocean.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Nice hotel that's close to everything!"
My stay at Aqua Palms Waikiki was great. It's across the street from Hilton Hotel Hawaiian Village which has a ton of stores, restaurants, and leads the way to the beach. The hotel is close to everything. There are plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. Keep in mind that this area is VERY TOURISTY but its close to restaurants that aren't bombarded by tourists. So if you don't mind walking to get really good food, give this place a try. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I loved that I didn't have to worry about bringing a beach towel or chair. That was provided by the staff daily. Its a 5 min walk to the beach, which is perfect. I went on a few tours on my own but the hotel has a concierge service in the lobby which allows you to sign up for various tours in Honolulu and surrounding areas. It was a great stay and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Vicky
"Waikiki getaway"
Wonderful stay, great location,great views from balcony, very affordable with all necessary amenities, would strongly recommend!
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Maureen E
Excellent. ..I truly enjoyed my stay..
5 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Deshawn
"Ok, but needs work."
We did enjoy our stay, however, there were too many things that were a problem. The room was not as clean as I would like to have seen each day. We had to ask for towels and washcloths. The Wi-Fi didn't always work. The elevators were notoriously slow. These kinds of things made the stay a little disappointing. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Allen
Overall a good hotel for the price. A good location with friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Roy
"Cheap and nice"
It's a cheap and hotel hotel; in addition, the hotel provides various services, such as, free Shuttlebus. My family like staying in there.
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Lok Ki
"great place to stay on Waikiki"
Great room for the price, especially since short distance from beach. Easy walking distance to shops etc. Had fresh coffee in lobby as well as free DVDs to watch - recent movies!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Janis
"vacation in Waikiki"
This was our first trip to Waikiki area. We needed place prior to our cruise of the islands. The hotel was perfectly positioned to walk to beach (about 2 blocks away) as well as near other activities. We had partial view of ocean and Diamond head (ask for ocean view room), even including small balcony with chairs to relax outside. The hotel is along a major thorough fare so can be noisy with traffic. However, honestly, the location was perfect - small, but clean pool.
3 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Janis
"Reasonable, pleasant, clean!"
I recently retired and celebrated this by taking my 2 adult children to Hawaii for a couple weeks. It was fabulous! Three adults in one room is not common enough for hotels to be able to readily offer sleeping arrangements that don't require a roll-away or sofa sleeper. The Aqua Palms gave us a room with 2 queens! This arrangement was perfect for our needs. We liked the Aqua Palms so much we made arrangements for our final night in the Islands. (We went to Maui, also.) They knew our room number without looking it up, always greeted us with a pleasant word, and were always eager to address our every need. Before I booked I read reviews and was concerned about the hotel, but am very glad I booked, anyway. I don't regret that decision at all. Rooms were clean and well maintained, there was a representative from Expedia there during business hours and she was excellent at planning an itinerary for us. Malia was the best! Thank you for making our celebration one to be remembered for a lifetime!
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Jackie
"Bargain!"
Great place if staying in Waikiki. Only 15 minutes walk to Ala Moana shops and 5 minutes walk to the beach. Staff are extra friendly. Save some $$$ and stay here. The pool is fantastic as well.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Ed
"Good Location"
Clean hotel, a bit dated, but overall a good place to stay when in Waikiki. Close to everything, beach, car rental motorcycle/scooter rental, restaurants; and tour activities on the island offer courtesy pickup at or near the hotel. We have stayed at higher priced hotels on previous trips, but so little time is spent in your room, why spend extra money on a room when it can be used to extend your stay or enjoy more activities.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Tony
"vacation"
excellent
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice hotel close the heart of Waikiki"
I didn't realize I was booking a hotel right in the heart of Waikiki and if I had, I wouldn't have. But since we did, it turned out okay. It was close to stuff and an easy ride on the bus to the University since that was the ppurpose of our visit was so my son could check out the University. The hotel staff was very kind and very helpful. They let us store our stuff there when we checked out since it was hours until our ride to the airport. The beaches there are very crowded, however. We visited a beach on the East side of the island that was much less crowded.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015