All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here14925 Landmark Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75240, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Nice Hotel in a great area"
My fiance and I stayed at this hotel for a weekend trip to Dallas. Everything was smooth and easy with friendly front desk staff members always willing to help you. The hotel's rooms are very nice and are in a great area of town with many restaurants nearby. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend to anyone!
Blake
Was great. Bed a little too firm but not really a complaint.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
grover
This is the 2nd time I've stayed here and I like the hotel a lot. I will be staying here in the future as well.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"Dallas"
Great hotel and close to amenities
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
frank
"Good hotel"
Hotel was nice. Clean rooms and a nice little workout room. I did have trouble sleeping because the hotel is on the flight path to one of the airports; planes seemed to land every 20-30 minutes. Very noisy. Bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper/sensative to noise.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Addison visit"
This is a great place to stay! It convenient to many restaurants, shopping and theaters. The area is very clean and desirable. This certainly will be a destination for me again!
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
frank
"My Stay At La Quinta"
Our stay was very pleasant and the rooms were comfortable. We definitely like the pool area and the hotel employees were very nice. I would seriously book this hotel again in the future.
3 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Donnell
"good"
Nicely renovated. Had a huge roach in my room tho
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Alexandra
"5 Stars"
Me, my kids, and dogs stayed in this hotel while traveling cross country. I mush day this was the best hotel by far. Friendly staff, clean rooms, and great location. I highly recommend!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Tina
"Nice location"
We were very happy with the hotel. The breakfast could have been better with more options besides waffles and cold cereal.
3 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Don
Great location and nice job with recent renovations
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"EXcellent stay"
very comfortable bed, and a nice location, close to lot of eating places. TV had only a few channels.
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"Clean!!!"
Very clean all around. The staff was also friendly. Will definitly come back again:)
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Could be flawless"
Pillows were uncomfortable. Black out drapes would not close all the way. Showerhead water pressure weak. Scratchy tub surface so no bath. Coffee maker strangely affixed to wall beside toilet which if you were wondering where your water pressure went, you'll fastly find it scaring you half to death with every combustible explosive flush. Stayed by elevator & ice machine which inly ice heard. Despite those minor gripes... This hotel is a gem. A hidden gem. They do the rarest thing in the hospitality business these days: they are hospitable and accommodating. The lobby is a breath of fresh air with vibrant swirls of color & style. The trees outside hotel room windows are gorgeous. Wonderful countless killer restaurants to satisfy every whim within walking distance. Breakfast there if you need fruit or yogurt but be sure not to miss the Original Pancake House or the Coffee House or Whole Foods Market nearby. Parking is convenient. Will try pool & gym & spa next time. Yes, there will be a next time. Great stay & playcation ;)
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
m.
"Fantastic"
I had water damage in my house and needed to spend the night at a hotel that would take my two cats. I was happily surprised by how lovely the hotel was. It was obvious they tool care to pet proof the room -- no secret places where they could disappear. There was also a beautiful courtyard where I enjoyed my complimentary breakfast. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Theresa
"excellent value. little off the main streets."
Excellent after figuring out the navigation. Now would definitely stay again.
3 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Nice hotel
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Very nice would stay there again
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice, clean and right in the middle of Addison"
Nice hotel for the money.
2 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"No regrets!!!"
This is a fantastic stay! Great price! Great location! Will stay again when i travel back up there!
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Kat
Overall, it was a very good hotel. We didn't check in until around 9pm but something must have happened at Front Office because for couple of days, cleaning ladies had that we were suppose to check out the next day which we had a 3 day stay & at couple of times, our 'card' was not even working. My husband had to call Front Desk and it'd get corrected..
3 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Mary Ann
Love this hotel. I have stayed there twice now . There are lots of places to eat nearby and it is a good location.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Gloria Croom
It was a great weekend stay I would've given the hotel 5 stars jus two little downfalls the room was clean & comfortable but there was a problem with ants & the water pressure in the bathroom was really low
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
The stay was great.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
very nice hotel.no fee for your dog to stay. nice neighborhood very quiet .I will stay again on my next visit to Dallas.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Anna
"Be Aware This is a pet friendly hotel"
the place itself is fantastic,but i was nervous about the fact that it is pet friendly,meaning someones dog or cat has been sleeping in your bed!!!!!!
3 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Everything was excellent"
I needed a pet friendly hotel, when I checked in, the lady at the desk was awesome. She even remembered my dogs' name when we went down to the lobby later in the evening. Room was clean and comfortable. Carpet was clean enough I felt comfortable in the floor playing with my dog.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great Room but make sure you the specific ammeniti"
The room was great! Lots of space, great location and very quiet. When I reserved the room I thought there was a refrigerator but apparently that wasn't apart of my room deal. Well I didn't notice the refrigerator or lack there of until it was too late. I called the front desk and they let me put my food in their employee refrigerator. I was thankful that I didn't have to waist my food but next time I stay there I will ensure that my room has one.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Mariko
Great experience. Nice hotel. The only issue I had was no mini fridge. And there was also a dog barking the second night we were there that didn't let up. Overall minus the dog. It was great
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Friendly staff, easy check in/out. Great Hotel overall :)
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Very clean and well maintained, room was pretty and I enjoyed the ocean scene on the tv which I slept to that night very nice hotel!
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Amber
Overall, the hotel was fine however, had trouble with Air Conditioner....toohot or too cold......condensation leaked onto carpet and it was wet both days.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
RayHay
"Nice hotel close to Love Field"
Very nice facility. It is obvious that they have recently remodeled and did a very nice job. We would stay there again
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Jack
Believe it or not....this was the best La Quinta I have ever stayed in!!! Service Cleanliness Location Price...getaway with friends...excellent stay!!!! No complaints!!!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
Leticia
"nice overall"
Breakfast was great, my kids enjoyed making their own Texas waffles! Rooms were nice and cool in the August heat, beds were comfortable. The location was close to so many restaurants, so we had many options for dinner. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Eusebia
"love it here"
I decided to extended my stay since its located right around all the restaurants and mins from the galleria mall.
4 night trip Sep 3, 2014
DD
"Great value for a great hotel"
We had to stay here because we were moving locally in-between houses for a week and this hotel was a great get-away! Very close to the Galleria Mall, and within walking distance to ALL of the amazing restaurants on Beltline in Addison. The entire hotel is updated and looks brand new. Our room was clean and perfect. It was a bit noisy during the busy times, and breakfast was a bit crowded on Saturday morning, but still great. We also loved that this hotel is pet-friendly and our pet could stay with us without any extra fee! The kids loved the pool and courtyard area. They also had a microwave available in the lobby for us to heat up some food if we needed. I do wish the beds they had in the double rooms were Queen size, but they are Full. We had to borrow a roll-away bed (free of charge) to accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids, just not quite enough room in one of the beds for an older kid and an adult. Overall, WAY better than a Super 8 or Motel 6, but much more affordable than a Hilton or even Marriott. We would stay here again.
4 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Maria
"Dirty elevator areas; mold in the shower"
While the rooms/lobby etc. have been remodeled over the past year, the grout in the tile floors outside the elevators on the ground floor and 2nd floor are dirty. And then in room 211 there was mold in the shower.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Barking Dogs"
The check-in and room was fine, however at 10:45PM a small dog in the next room started barking and soon another small dog across the hallway stared as well, this continued non-stop. at 11:15 I call the front desk and stating the situation. at 11:30 I was offered another room, keep in Mind I was in bed trying to sleep at this time, dogs still barking. I finally gave in and packed up my belongings and went to the front desk to receive a key to another room. I got to the new room and the first thing that hit me was a very strong odor of air freshener. I looked around and notice that in front of the air conditioner was a can of commercial grade air freshener open. (by the way the air was on cold high but the room temp was 78 degrees) So with no air and an oppressive odor I walked back to the front desk to explain this situation. I was then given a 3rd room which by Mid-night was able to go to sleep.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Overall it was a nice stay for the price, there are several planes that fly over due to being close to an airport.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
scott
"Good price for stay"
It is worth to stay at this place depends what you pay. Staffs are very friendly to help you.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
vistor
"Good Location"
This Hotel was located around many restaurants and retail stores which was a plus since this trip was for leisure! The Hotel had great customer service and was very accommodating. The Hotel itself was very clean and in good condition. I would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Trisha
"overall good stay."
my only bad experience was waiting for the elevator on 1st floor with a crate of books to haul to my room on 3rd and kept pushing the elevator and it would not come. can't tell you how long I waited (there's only 3 floors and it shouldn't take that long!!!) so..... I carried the crate of books by stairs from the 1st to the 3rd floor and heard talking as I passed through 2nd floor. when I reached the 3rd floor and walked out of the staircase carrying the crate of books, the elevator opened and the cleaning lady came out with her hamper. so, I deduce that she was on the 2nd floor probably in the elevator but held it while talking to someone on the 2nd floor and the reason why I could not access the elevator. This was sometime in the afternoon on Saturday, August 9th.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
It was very nice and we got to check in early.
2 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2014
"Nice hotel, stayed 4 nights"
Hotel was great and kid friendly. Kids loves the pool and breakfast. Especially the Texas shaped waffles. We would have liked more choices for breakfast and better quality coffee. We ended up sleeping with our kids bc beds are only full size instead of queen. But I live the size of the room especially the entry way and large bathroom! The hotel was at least 30 min away from everything we had planned (Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags & Rangers game). There were a ton of restaurants around and even within walking distance if you wanted to walk.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Amber
Continental breakfast needs improve bethler.
4 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"loved poolside opening to courtyard......."
Had weekend visit. Truly loved the set up, poolside access through courtyard. Nice having gazebo to sit and relax with morning coffee.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice place in a great location"
We stayed here for a single night and made a last minute reservation. La Quinta allows pets without any giant non-refundable fees, so that was the deciding factor. This property is very nicely kept and the staff was very friendly. The room was nice and cool and was much quieter than I expected, given our location on the first floor.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Justin
VERY NICE STAY, ROOMS CLEAN. WOULD STAY AGAIN
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"leisure"
Really enjoyed our stay. Rates are good. A/C wonderful.
3 night trip Jul 8, 2014