All hotels in North Richland Hills, Texas, United States of America
7920 Bedford Euless Rd, North Richland Hills, TX, 76180, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.9
    2.5
"not what the pics portrayed"
The front staff was extremely helpful. The room was quiet, but lacked a good cleaning. Pulled the bedspread back and there were peanut m&m's that hadn't been swept or vacuumed up. No cups to drink out of and barely half a roll of toilet paper. Don't recommend this hotel at all.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Txnikkie
"suited my needs"
office staff very pleasant
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Teresa
My first and will be last for Travelodge. Hotel construction condition are very bad. Hotels.Com mislead on the room description. We booked with double beds but hotel mngr told us dbl bed meant queen bed. Two bed room is the one that we needed. We have to switch to two bed room for an additional $40.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice place, but one major flaw"
My wife and I were in town for a wedding and we decided to stay overnight. I checked availability and saw that this hotel had a king room so I even called to confirm. They confirmed there was a king bed available, so I prepaid for the room and started longer at the reception. However when I arrived, the desk clerk said there were only double beds left. It was late and I didn't want to have to look around for another place so we stayed there. The room was very old school. Cold AC, hot shower, black out shades, and comfy beds were a welcome sight. If they had kept their word on the bed size it would've been much better.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
MG
"Not a dump, but not up to expectations"
As for the exterior, the place needs some work. It needs a coat of pait, and maybe some minor carpentry work. As for the interior, they need to focus on what they are doing and what they are advertising. They advertised a coffee maker, free WiFi, and a desk... There was NO coffee maker, the desk wobbled, and the WiFi was slow. As for house keeping, there was a moist spot on the bed when we turned down the covers, but they were quick to bring new sheets and more towels, since there weren't enough. Overall, the stay was comfortable, but not up to the standards that were advertised
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Doc
"it was ok"
Used it for exactly what I needed it for
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
lucy witt
Breakfast was cold cereal, bread, packaged honey buns, apple juice and what was supposed to be Orange juice but was water. We were not allowed to take the breakfast back to the room for the sleeping children. Ac did not work in the first room but we were immediately moved to another room.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Drive and drive fast"
Wow this place needs a total remodel. From the start the nice lady at the front desk after she charge the credit card said your door key may not work so just call me and I'll let you in. After that walking up the stairs most of the light in the stairs and walk way where not working. Once in the room one of the beds was missing. Mirror was missing with the hangers still in the wall. Sink in the bathroom was stained and it look like cigarette burns everywhere. (non Smoking room). The toilet seat was loose and had a chunk out of it. Bath tub looked as though it had been painted and was peeling along with the fixtures. I couldn't tell if the place was clean or not. Didn't want to lay my toothbrush on the counter or touch anything. At least the soap was still in the wrapper. The tv picture was a nice shade of red. I would not put a homeless person in here and feel safe. Drive on by!!
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Robin R.
"Close to Mall"
I really enjoyed my stay. The desk staff let me change my room to handicap accessible to accommodate my mother. The breakfast was good and my mother enjoyed it. This will definitely be the hotel I will stay when in Ft. Worth visiting.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Charmane Hopkins
"lots of variety of restaurants in the local"
The employees were accommodating. The room was not cleaned well...carpet was poorly vacuumed. The sink was broken, so I called when we arrived to report this because I didn't want to be charged for it. Only one ice machine for the whole facility and there was no decaf coffee and no tea.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Sherry
"Old and dirty"
Roach in the bath tub, stains on everything. Can't send a fax unless its local....not a place for business professionals to stay.
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear Mike, Thank you for your stay at Travelodge in North Richland Hills. I sincerely apologize that your stay was lessthan satisfactory. We do allow guests to use our fax service both local and long distance. It appears that there could have been a confusion. Again, I appreciate your feedback and we coached our clerk. Sincerely, Guest Relations Manager
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Fantastic value for the price!"
Great value for the price-the staff was extremely courteous and friendly, which is very important in my book! The outside of the hotel definitely looks old and run-down, but the inside was much better-clean and neat. This Travelodge was very close to my destination for the weekend so the location for me was great, also close to the mall, lots of restaurants,etc. The free breakfast wasn't anything super elaborate, but then again for how affordable the rates were I was pleasantly surprised that any type of free breakfast was included-overall I had a good experience.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Older Hotel but Not Too Bad"
Travelodge was not bad. Could use some upgrades on breakfast but for the price and service received it is fine. Room was clean and bed was firm.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
"Didn't like it."
Hotel is very old. Only stay if your truly on a budget.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Lila
"Comfy beds in a Great location"
Comfortable beds at the central location. Good pool too! Breakfast is extra amenity for the price. Free on site laundry if you need one. Neighborhood was clean and safe. Will stay.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Good for parking only"
We basically paid for the room to cover the parking. Cheaper than Cowboys Stadium. Friends from FW picked us up here. The room wasn't ready at checkin, and was too nasty to stay in after the concert. Went home from there at 1am (another DFW suburb).
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear US Traveller- Thank you for your business and feedback, which, we greatly appreciate at Travelodge. I apologize you didn't feel our hotel was a good fit for you during the busy soldout days due to events at the Cowboys Stadium and Nascar. Hope you can give us another chance at our recently renovated Travelodge with room types such as suites, king beds, double double beds, and single beds. Sincerely, Guest Relations Manager
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Gross"
Hotel looks decent on website but far from that in reality. Dead roaches, ac didnt cool. Not recommending
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Bad experience"
Never been in a hotel that was so dirty, even a cockroach in our room. Hotels.com should not have this hotel on their website.
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear Al- Thank your for your stay at Travelodge. I apologize that your stay was lessthan satisfactory. However, please know we do have professional exterminator for treating roaches at our property in a timely manner. Our maintenance and housekeeping staff tries very hard to keep our property clean. It appears that you were here during a busy sold out week. Your feedback is important to us and hopefully you will give us another chance. Sincerely, Guest Relations Manager
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Al
"Nascar Stay was great"
Stayed during June 2014 Nascar event. Hotel was convenient just off of 820. Staff made my life easy. Great breakfast. Pool was nice, well maintained and large enough to stretch body and legs instead of some of those tiny baby pools that hotels have these days for low maintenance. I was very impressed with this hotel. I will stay again next time.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
"Close to highway; Bad experience"
Breakfast poor; room need to be more clean ; office attendant need to have better attitude
Other trip May 25, 2014
Norma
"Disappointing this place was even on a website"
This place reminds me of the cheap motels you see on TV or in movies. The place is very outdated, with old TV that only offered a few channels. The remote did not work, the carpet was stained at the front door. Not sure what the stain was, bur hopefully not what I think it is. I actually put a towel along the bottom of the door because I could see the outside from under the door. No telling what had crawled or could have crawled into the room. The place was very dark outside, and I feared my car would not be there in the morning. Glad I could park near my door. Never, ever staying here again. If it wasn't for the non-refundable they lure you in, I would have definitely looked around for another place.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"This place is absolutely DISCUSTING!!!"
(NOTE: My stay was for 2 weeks) First of all, as soon I walked into the office to check-in I felt as if I needed a shower (the entire facility is dirty, shows signs of disrepair & made me feel down right NASTY). Then when I walked into my "first" room I was overcome with the urge to purchase several cans of "Lysol" (dirty walls, areas requiring repairs & disgusting carpet). During my first couple days there I had 2 days without hot water and a roach crawling on my wall (I captured it and presented it to the office staff) which earned me several attempts at another room (I refused 2 more rooms due to even worse conditions than the first room). After finding a "somewhat" tolerable room (no better than the conditions of my first room), I again had another day without hot water. Needless to say if I hadn't already prepaid for this room, I would have turned around and gone somewhere else the moment I walked in.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"NO HOT WATER"
I have stayed here before and all was well. this last time i stayed there was no hot water. when i calledthe front desk to let em know the lady at front desk said they were working in it. she said she would call to let me now when hot water was fixed. i never recvd call...
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Teresa- Thank you for your stay at Travelodge in NRH. We apologize for the hot water issue which was fixed urgently upon arrival of parts within 24 hrs. The clerk should have called you back when it was fixed. However, it appears that you have already checked out. Again, we had no control over the incident. Thank you again for your satisfactory ratings on other aspects of our hotel. When your travels bring to the area, please consider us again. Sincerely, Guest Relations Manager
1 night trip May 7, 2014
"Ripped off"
It was so bad I left after one night. They refused to refund my money for the rest of my stay. They lied about me not checking out properly. Totally disgusted!
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Horrible experience"
The most horrible place. Cucarachas everywhere, not hot water, no cable. Do not stay in this hotel.
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear Lalo- We apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. However, please know that the temporary issue on hot water was fixed immediately. We do have a professional exterminator spray for bugs every month and whenever we see some we call them back. Wish you brought it to our attention while you were still at the hotel. We do have plenty of channels on our cable TV including several popular ones. Hope you can give us a chance to be of service to you. Kumar Bandela Manager
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Lalo
"What you pay for.....almost"
The hotel really needs updating. The rooms should be gutted and new sheet rock put on both the walls and the ceilings and new everything else. My room had a leak from the room above at one point and the ceiling was just painted over the stain but the damage was still there. The towels and sheets have had all the bleach they can stand and are stiff and stained. I didn't feel like the room was dirty from lack of cleaning, it just felt dirty from lack of maintenance over the years. If you just need a place to sleep it is not totally bad and for the price the condition is tolerable.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Me
"Blerg"
No hot water, partial roll of toliet paper provided, non-funtioning pool, disgusting breakfast choices (just white bread to toast and milk sitting out on counter for cereal )
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Served The Purpose"
Nice n served purpose; had plenty of parking and good restaurants nearby
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
"me time"
the staff was very nice and hospitable.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2014
Teresa
"Travelodge...cheap room but not that clean."
I booked online and it's tough to tell from the pics, but the place doesn't look that bad until you get there. The room floor was dirty and not vacuumed and there was a dead cockroach on the bathroom floor. The bed didn't look too bad and being that I had been up for 40 hrs it was time for some sleep and looking for another hotel that night was not an option. The alarm clock didn't work and I never even turned on the tube type TV. I took a shower in the morning and was outa there. The room was cheap so don't expect anything very nice.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"A place of filth!"
The reservations were non refundable or we would have stayed somewhere else! You could see daylight beside the air unit! There were spots by the door Jan's that were rotted out! The bathtub was covered in soap scum and the floors were nasty! The only positive thing I can say is the girl at the front desk gave me everything I requested even though I had to make 5 trips to the office to make my requests because the phone did not work at all!
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
race fan
"Horrible Experience"
The single worse experience at a hotel. Dirty common areas, lobby, empty pool, rooms are falling part. I wouldn't walk on the carpet without my socks on it was so filthy. I'm furious that Hotels.com gave it a 3 out 5 rating. This hotel should be shut down by the health department.
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear Peter, We apologize for that your stay was lessthan satisfactory. However, you stayed during a storm season in early April at our exterior corridor property. Our outdoor pool was empty because we just drained the water to clean and re-fill in preparations for the open season which is between memorial day and labor day. Additionally you were here during a completely soldout early April to mid April for a Nascar event and a Church group convention. Your comment about health is addressed 24-7 at our property. We clean, pickup trash everyday and wash our exterior walkways periodically. We have dedicated staff for this effort. Thank you and once again please take a note that you were here during a stormy/soldout season. Hope to earn your business again. Sincerely, Kumar Bandela Manager
2 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
peter
"Bad"
The hotel was run down, Towels were stained, bed sheets, Bath tub looked like it has not been cleaned the bed was uncomfortable walls were paper thin. no iron no extra bed. We caught the cleaning personal put on my girlfriends makeup on.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Ned
"Ok place to stay but hard to get to"
This is an older hotel and the room does show some wear and tear. However, the staff was very courteous and helpful. They recommended a couple of nearby places to eat, and I was very pleased with the results. The room was clean enough, but did show its age. Construction of the Airport Freeway and other highways adjoining it was horrendous and made getting to the hotel very difficult. I know the hotel cannot be blamed for this, but still it was very aggravating. All hotels in the area had the same complaint I am sure. When and if the construction is ever finished, I would probably stay here again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Enjoyed Stay n Will Definitely Stay Again"
I thought it went well. Room was comfortable, neighborhood was good, had a few restaurants, room and exterior was clean and staff were courteous.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
The beds are very firm which I do not personally care for. Other than that, the room was sufficient. Can't beat the price.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Close to the road"
Ok could be better, requested a non smoking rook but room smelt of cigarettes. Shower curtain not very clean, walls in bathroom not very clean. Pool looked unsightly, with pool cover full of dirty brown rain water.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Millie
"Will never stay here again."
I had stayed at this hotel previously, and was disappointed that I wound up there again. My son ended up getting sick in the middle of the night. I cleaned it up as best I could, but when I requested new sheets and towels I felt as though I was being scolded for allowing my son to get sick. Not happy at all.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Worst stay ever"
Pictures do not match the actual hotel. It can pass off for one of those hourly hotels easily. I hope no one books there ever it's for their own good.
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear Valued Guest- We apologize you feel this way. However, please know under new ownership a few years ago, we have just finished first round of both exterior and interior renovations, and scheduled to begin phase 2 of exterior later this year. All rooms have new beds. Installed security system for guest safety, replaced most AC units and micro fridges as appropriate while adding with many upgrades beyond brand standards. Our continental breakfast is free for our guests so is our WiFi. Hope you can give us a second chance. Sincerely, Kumar Bandela Manager
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Looks are deceiving"
At first I'm not staying here. But i did it's not the marriott but I asked for a non smoking room and believe it or not it did not stink. It's a place that you can tell there trying to make it work it always takes a lot of money but there trying I hope they continue to get business I slept good good
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"One day stay"
For the price, it was nice. Very convenient for eating places. Breakfast is from 6am - 9am, to me you didn't have enough time to eat breakfast , unless you get up early.. Overall it was nice. My favorite restaurant, Olive Garden, is right down the street...
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Magnolia
"it was ok"
The hotel was a little ran down, it was noisey do to traffic, the room had a horrible odor, house keeping was rude and didnt obey the do not disturb sign, the tv didnt work.. The only thing that was great was the bed was comfortable but for the money I paid it was ok
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear, Mr Jason, Please accept our apologies, about room odor and housing keeping did not obey the Do Not Disturb sign, we spoke to the house keeping staff, and we coached them. Thanks for your feedback and your business. Kumar Bandela Manager
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
"OK place for a night's stay"
The hotel was clean and nice enough for our one night's stay. It's older but maintained. No internet service. Nice to have a fridge and microwave if we had needed them. Location was easy for us and near some chain restaurants. The free breakfast was very limited in the offering, but free. Staff we met were friendly.
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear, Marcia, Sorry, the internet was down, we have free Wi Fi at hotel, which was down temporary, as the At&t, was working on upgrading their lines. Thanks for your feedback. Hope to see you soon. Sincerely, Kumar Bandela Manager
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Marcia
"Awesome -- Thank you!!"
Every aspect of my stay was as expected. Wonderful staff, clean room and close to my business and leisure destinations. It was off of Airport Freeway and was easy to get to Fort Worth, Arlington, Dallas and Irving. The only issue was water was temporarily shutt off for 15 mins while they were fixing a leak. It's understandable..
Dear Guest: Thanks for your feedback and your business. Kumar Bandela Manager
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
"Excellente keep it up"
I have been staying here with my family ever since it has been a LaQuinta. It has good history and always served my purpose. Despite recent reviews, I still wanted to check out the motel anyways. I saw all exterior to be clean and trash free. Lawn was nice. Lobby was nice as I walked in with my daughter. Room smelled fresh and clean. A few minutes after checkin I had a phone call from the receptionist to see if room was OK and if we needed anything. I felt it was home away from home. Bed and heater were comfortable. Breakfast and WiFi were good. I look forward for summer so I could stay again use their beautiful pool.
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you again that your stay with your daughter, and you enjoyed your stay. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
Home away home. new pillow top beds, clean room, friendly staff,close to mall
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Not good"
Everything really stunk, service, breakfast, front desk, EVERYTHING!
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your recent stay and posting your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding room light bulbs and doors. Our staff are continuously making sure these are good. . Please know we have upgraded almost every aspect of the service (bedding, linen, breakfast, staff coaching, wi-fi etc..), and continuously renovating the rooms while keeping the rates same or below market. Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to serving you soon. Sincerely, Bandela
2 night business trip Jan 4, 2014
Justin
"My Stay WAS OK"
No other hotel in this area gives this kind of price and quality of service. Keep up good work. Your highway signage helped me find your hotel.
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your recent stay at Travelodge in North Richland Hills, Texas. We are very delighted to hear that your stay went well with us. Staff were glad to hear that your room and our property were clean. Happy to hear that our breakfast was good. Please know we have upgraded almost every aspect of the service (bedding, linen, breakfast, staff coaching, wi-fi etc..), and continuously renovating the rooms while keeping the rates same or below market. Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to serving you soon. Sincerely, Bandela
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
"Disgusting!"
The room was disgusting; the walls were dirty, the curtains were torn and stained. The beds were brand new so they were very comfortable. I booked this through a third party and the ad said coffee pot and clock radio in the room. When we checked in, there was neither. I was told the maintenance man had gone home for the day so I would have to wait until tomorrow to get them. While we were in the lobby, a couple came in and rented another room by the hour. Yuk!
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Camden"
Dirty, very dirty. Half of the loghts did not work on the room. The knob to the shower was broken.
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your recent stay and posting your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding room light bulbs and doors. Our staff are continuously making sure these are good. We recently renovated Travelodge. We look forward to serving you again soon. Sincerely, bandela
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2013