All hotels in North Richland Hills, Texas, United States of America
7920 Bedford Euless RdNorth Richland HillsTX76180United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

• Value for money
    Regular internet service
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
Great affordable place to stay.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Derek
"filth"
That was the filthiest place I have ever seen. The floors were stained the bed stinks. The towels had blood on them. I actually left and paid for a room somewhere else.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Earl
"it happened"
it worked
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"inexpensive stay"
hotel is older but room was comfortable and staff was friendly.for the money it was a good deal.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
charle
"Very difficult to get to"
Construction was terrible too many detours and signs were difficult to read.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
sharon
"Meeting Stay"
Even though it was an older hotel, the rooms were very clean.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Not half bad..."
We came to visit family. The bed was comfortable. The front desk staff was friendly and hospitable. The room was very out dated. The breakfast was from, at least, last week; stale.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Jeffrey
"Noisy and old."
Sits near intersection of three highways, which makes it quite noisy. Clean, but old. Sink and bathtub didn't drain properly. Only one coat hanger in the room. Very old TV. Air conditioner/heater worked pretty well, once you find your target temperature. No coffee maker or microwave. Staff was friendly. Not the worst place I've ever stayed, but I think I could have done better for $50 per night.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"fun time"
served it's purpose
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Teresa
"close to Victory Medical Center, not very nice"
I stayed there for three nights while my husband had surgery at Victory Medical Center. Did not realize that standard rooms did not have fridge or microwave. Sink and bathtub both patched with lots of putty. Stopper wouldn't hold water in bathtub because of shoddy repairs. Lots of cold air coming in around door and heating unit.
Teri
"Older motel, good for an inexpensive overnight sta"
The room was extremely clean and comfortable. However the people that checked in above us seemingly stomped back and forth constantly for 45min to an hour non stop. I never called the desk because I kept thinking they would settle in eventually. About 3 am someone outside our room was yelling to someone presumably in the parking lot. The room itself was perfect for what we needed but the noise made for a restless night
Patti
"Bed & Breakfast were the highlights"
Bed was very comfortable, breakfast was adequate. Hotel was run down, neighborhood was so-so.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2014
"Good place for the price."
Nothing spectacular, but would stay there again for the price. The room was clean, just a little dated. Felt comfortable and safe. Right in the middle of several places to go eat or shop.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Brandon
"comfortable clean room ."
Was very surprised at how clean and comfortable room was. If have the chance to go to Texas motor speed way would stay there again. Wasn't too far away from track either, easy to get to
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"One full size bed"
Double means just 1 full size bed only, so either do double 2 beds or king, other wise stay was ok for the one night n price.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"affordable"
served its purpose
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Horrible service."
They refused to check us in with a small, 1 axel travel trailer attached to our vehicle. They said it was a city ordinance, we called the city the next day and no one knew what they were talking about. The hotel next door took us and our trailer no problem.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"old dingy needing paint"
checked in at aprox.3:30PM 10/10/14 desk person very rude acted like I was bothering him.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"not what the pics portrayed"
The front staff was extremely helpful. The room was quiet, but lacked a good cleaning. Pulled the bedspread back and there were peanut m&m's that hadn't been swept or vacuumed up. No cups to drink out of and barely half a roll of toilet paper. Don't recommend this hotel at all.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Txnikkie
"suited my needs"
office staff very pleasant
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Teresa
My first and will be last for Travelodge. Hotel construction condition are very bad. Hotels.Com mislead on the room description. We booked with double beds but hotel mngr told us dbl bed meant queen bed. Two bed room is the one that we needed. We have to switch to two bed room for an additional $40.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice place, but one major flaw"
My wife and I were in town for a wedding and we decided to stay overnight. I checked availability and saw that this hotel had a king room so I even called to confirm. They confirmed there was a king bed available, so I prepaid for the room and started longer at the reception. However when I arrived, the desk clerk said there were only double beds left. It was late and I didn't want to have to look around for another place so we stayed there. The room was very old school. Cold AC, hot shower, black out shades, and comfy beds were a welcome sight. If they had kept their word on the bed size it would've been much better.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
MG
"Not a dump, but not up to expectations"
As for the exterior, the place needs some work. It needs a coat of pait, and maybe some minor carpentry work. As for the interior, they need to focus on what they are doing and what they are advertising. They advertised a coffee maker, free WiFi, and a desk... There was NO coffee maker, the desk wobbled, and the WiFi was slow. As for house keeping, there was a moist spot on the bed when we turned down the covers, but they were quick to bring new sheets and more towels, since there weren't enough. Overall, the stay was comfortable, but not up to the standards that were advertised
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Doc
"it was ok"
Used it for exactly what I needed it for
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
lucy witt
Breakfast was cold cereal, bread, packaged honey buns, apple juice and what was supposed to be Orange juice but was water. We were not allowed to take the breakfast back to the room for the sleeping children. Ac did not work in the first room but we were immediately moved to another room.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Drive and drive fast"
Wow this place needs a total remodel. From the start the nice lady at the front desk after she charge the credit card said your door key may not work so just call me and I'll let you in. After that walking up the stairs most of the light in the stairs and walk way where not working. Once in the room one of the beds was missing. Mirror was missing with the hangers still in the wall. Sink in the bathroom was stained and it look like cigarette burns everywhere. (non Smoking room). The toilet seat was loose and had a chunk out of it. Bath tub looked as though it had been painted and was peeling along with the fixtures. I couldn't tell if the place was clean or not. Didn't want to lay my toothbrush on the counter or touch anything. At least the soap was still in the wrapper. The tv picture was a nice shade of red. I would not put a homeless person in here and feel safe. Drive on by!!
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Robin R.
"Smelly room with cockroaches included...!"
Simply bad! The only good thing to say about it is, that we only booked for one night!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Nicklas
"Want a refund"
We did not stay more than 15 minutes from check in to check out. The room was crawling with the largest cockroaches I have ever seen. They were in the sick, the bathtub, and the carpet inside the door. These were not waterbugs, but large cockroaches. I immediately called the front desk and advised we would not be staying and wanted a refund. On the way to and from the parking lot there were several men standing around outside heckling me as if I was a hooker coming by, making me extremely uncomfortable.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Close to Mall"
I really enjoyed my stay. The desk staff let me change my room to handicap accessible to accommodate my mother. The breakfast was good and my mother enjoyed it. This will definitely be the hotel I will stay when in Ft. Worth visiting.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Charmane Hopkins
"lots of variety of restaurants in the local"
The employees were accommodating. The room was not cleaned well...carpet was poorly vacuumed. The sink was broken, so I called when we arrived to report this because I didn't want to be charged for it. Only one ice machine for the whole facility and there was no decaf coffee and no tea.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Sherry
"Old and dirty"
Roach in the bath tub, stains on everything. Can't send a fax unless its local....not a place for business professionals to stay.
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear Mike, Thank you for your stay at Travelodge in North Richland Hills. I sincerely apologize that your stay was lessthan satisfactory. We do allow guests to use our fax service both local and long distance. It appears that there could have been a confusion. Again, I appreciate your feedback and we coached our clerk. Sincerely, Guest Relations Manager
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Fantastic value for the price!"
Great value for the price-the staff was extremely courteous and friendly, which is very important in my book! The outside of the hotel definitely looks old and run-down, but the inside was much better-clean and neat. This Travelodge was very close to my destination for the weekend so the location for me was great, also close to the mall, lots of restaurants,etc. The free breakfast wasn't anything super elaborate, but then again for how affordable the rates were I was pleasantly surprised that any type of free breakfast was included-overall I had a good experience.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Older Hotel but Not Too Bad"
Travelodge was not bad. Could use some upgrades on breakfast but for the price and service received it is fine. Room was clean and bed was firm.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
"Didn't like it."
Hotel is very old. Only stay if your truly on a budget.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Lila
"Comfy beds in a Great location"
Comfortable beds at the central location. Good pool too! Breakfast is extra amenity for the price. Free on site laundry if you need one. Neighborhood was clean and safe. Will stay.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Good for parking only"
We basically paid for the room to cover the parking. Cheaper than Cowboys Stadium. Friends from FW picked us up here. The room wasn't ready at checkin, and was too nasty to stay in after the concert. Went home from there at 1am (another DFW suburb).
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear US Traveller- Thank you for your business and feedback, which, we greatly appreciate at Travelodge. I apologize you didn't feel our hotel was a good fit for you during the busy soldout days due to events at the Cowboys Stadium and Nascar. Hope you can give us another chance at our recently renovated Travelodge with room types such as suites, king beds, double double beds, and single beds. Sincerely, Guest Relations Manager
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Gross"
Hotel looks decent on website but far from that in reality. Dead roaches, ac didnt cool. Not recommending
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Bad experience"
Never been in a hotel that was so dirty, even a cockroach in our room. Hotels.com should not have this hotel on their website.
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear Al- Thank your for your stay at Travelodge. I apologize that your stay was lessthan satisfactory. However, please know we do have professional exterminator for treating roaches at our property in a timely manner. Our maintenance and housekeeping staff tries very hard to keep our property clean. It appears that you were here during a busy sold out week. Your feedback is important to us and hopefully you will give us another chance. Sincerely, Guest Relations Manager
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Al
"Nascar Stay was great"
Stayed during June 2014 Nascar event. Hotel was convenient just off of 820. Staff made my life easy. Great breakfast. Pool was nice, well maintained and large enough to stretch body and legs instead of some of those tiny baby pools that hotels have these days for low maintenance. I was very impressed with this hotel. I will stay again next time.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
"Close to highway; Bad experience"
Breakfast poor; room need to be more clean ; office attendant need to have better attitude
Other trip May 25, 2014
Norma
"Disappointing this place was even on a website"
This place reminds me of the cheap motels you see on TV or in movies. The place is very outdated, with old TV that only offered a few channels. The remote did not work, the carpet was stained at the front door. Not sure what the stain was, bur hopefully not what I think it is. I actually put a towel along the bottom of the door because I could see the outside from under the door. No telling what had crawled or could have crawled into the room. The place was very dark outside, and I feared my car would not be there in the morning. Glad I could park near my door. Never, ever staying here again. If it wasn't for the non-refundable they lure you in, I would have definitely looked around for another place.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"This place is absolutely DISCUSTING!!!"
(NOTE: My stay was for 2 weeks) First of all, as soon I walked into the office to check-in I felt as if I needed a shower (the entire facility is dirty, shows signs of disrepair & made me feel down right NASTY). Then when I walked into my "first" room I was overcome with the urge to purchase several cans of "Lysol" (dirty walls, areas requiring repairs & disgusting carpet). During my first couple days there I had 2 days without hot water and a roach crawling on my wall (I captured it and presented it to the office staff) which earned me several attempts at another room (I refused 2 more rooms due to even worse conditions than the first room). After finding a "somewhat" tolerable room (no better than the conditions of my first room), I again had another day without hot water. Needless to say if I hadn't already prepaid for this room, I would have turned around and gone somewhere else the moment I walked in.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"NO HOT WATER"
I have stayed here before and all was well. this last time i stayed there was no hot water. when i calledthe front desk to let em know the lady at front desk said they were working in it. she said she would call to let me now when hot water was fixed. i never recvd call...
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Teresa- Thank you for your stay at Travelodge in NRH. We apologize for the hot water issue which was fixed urgently upon arrival of parts within 24 hrs. The clerk should have called you back when it was fixed. However, it appears that you have already checked out. Again, we had no control over the incident. Thank you again for your satisfactory ratings on other aspects of our hotel. When your travels bring to the area, please consider us again. Sincerely, Guest Relations Manager
1 night trip May 7, 2014
"Ripped off"
It was so bad I left after one night. They refused to refund my money for the rest of my stay. They lied about me not checking out properly. Totally disgusted!
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Horrible experience"
The most horrible place. Cucarachas everywhere, not hot water, no cable. Do not stay in this hotel.
Response by Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Dear Lalo- We apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. However, please know that the temporary issue on hot water was fixed immediately. We do have a professional exterminator spray for bugs every month and whenever we see some we call them back. Wish you brought it to our attention while you were still at the hotel. We do have plenty of channels on our cable TV including several popular ones. Hope you can give us a chance to be of service to you. Kumar Bandela Manager
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Lalo
"What you pay for.....almost"
The hotel really needs updating. The rooms should be gutted and new sheet rock put on both the walls and the ceilings and new everything else. My room had a leak from the room above at one point and the ceiling was just painted over the stain but the damage was still there. The towels and sheets have had all the bleach they can stand and are stiff and stained. I didn't feel like the room was dirty from lack of cleaning, it just felt dirty from lack of maintenance over the years. If you just need a place to sleep it is not totally bad and for the price the condition is tolerable.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Me
"Blerg"
No hot water, partial roll of toliet paper provided, non-funtioning pool, disgusting breakfast choices (just white bread to toast and milk sitting out on counter for cereal )
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Served The Purpose"
Nice n served purpose; had plenty of parking and good restaurants nearby
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
"me time"
the staff was very nice and hospitable.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2014
Teresa
"Travelodge...cheap room but not that clean."
I booked online and it's tough to tell from the pics, but the place doesn't look that bad until you get there. The room floor was dirty and not vacuumed and there was a dead cockroach on the bathroom floor. The bed didn't look too bad and being that I had been up for 40 hrs it was time for some sleep and looking for another hotel that night was not an option. The alarm clock didn't work and I never even turned on the tube type TV. I took a shower in the morning and was outa there. The room was cheap so don't expect anything very nice.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014