All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
120 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA, 02116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel but overpriced"
Television did not work properly which I reported at checkout
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"good and convenient hotel, nice people!"
Everything was very good
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
The hotel is in great location. The garage is very conveniently located. Only two issues: 1) water faucet in the shower is half broken; 2) the insulation is not good. I could hear conversation from the room next to ours all night.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
world Traveler
"Not worth the money"
The hotel looked decent, room was very, very small, I got a room with king bed and the bed was pretty much the only thing that could fit in the room, and I'm sure it's not a king. The furniture in the room are all worn out, from the luggage stand to the table lamps. At this point I would be puzzled if anyone give this hotel a higher than 3.0 rating. Then there's the issue of noise isolation. In my opinion if I pay more than $250/night for a hotel it should not be unreasonable to expect at least some degree of seclusion from the outside when you're in your room, I mean this is not a motel, but it totally feels like one, I got woken up at 8:30 on a Sunday morning because the house keeping staff was having a conversation with the manager. They were in the corridor and not directly outside my room, yet lying on the bed I could not help but felt like I was part of the conversation, the room door is basically non-existent. Walking in the corridor I also noticed that the house keeping staff places all the towels and soaps etc. on the floor, and on the wall cabinet along the corridor, you know those they put there for interior decor. The staff here just came across to me as really unprofessional: does doing housekeeping really have to be so noisy? Do you really not know that the guests can hear you talking? I'm not talking about Mandarin Oriental standards here but everything here just feels like a motel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Jay
They turn off the heater in the middle of the night. So, I woke up feeling very cold. That was disappointing considering the room rate at $350/night.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Charlie
"FAB STAY"
FABULOUS EVERYTHING!
4 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
christine m
"Great hotel and very convenient"
I have stayed at all of the hotels in this Cop.ley area and this is the best.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
The weather was cold outside, but the location and friendliness of the staff at the front desk and lobby was outstanding.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Kirsten
"Colonnade Stay for Business"
Very comfortable, clean, and enjoyable. A beautiful lobby to relax in! However, in our room we could see that the windows hadn't been cleaned, (a minor detail, not really important). Staff was friendly, helpful, except at first when we arrived and told about our free parking package the front desk attendant told us that it was not a service given for free. However, once we showed her our online package deal confirmation, she quickly placed a parking ticket on our room key and told us that it was perfectly fine, free of charge. Oh well. Anyways, overall a wonderful stay, we got an adorable rubber ducky to take home, bath robes in our room, an AMAZING view of Boston with floor to ceiling windows, and a fully stocked refrigerator. Perfect for a Business stay, and for pretty much anyone else.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Outstanding customer service!"
We felt well taken care of by the friendly staff on our first visit to Boston. I highly recommend this hotel and would not consider staying anywhere else for future visits.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great location."
Close to shopping, food, and transportation. The staff was very accommodating for my early arrival. Rooms are comfy and a decent size.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Sue
"Positive overall experience, except for parking."
We rented two rooms during an overnight stay in Boston. The rooms have been remodeled recently, the furnishings are modern and clean and the hotel staff was very friendly and attentive. The hotel is located centrally and right across the street from the Prudential Center where you find excellent shopping and dining options. My only criticism of this hotel is the scandalous overnight parking fee of $42. I invite the hotel to reconsider this fee as it is excessive.
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
Eduardo
"Beautiful hotel close to everything"
Boyfriend and I went up to Boston, he went for work and I tagged along. We arrived late but had a great night's rest and strolled to the Copley Square and down Newbury street to get an eyeful of Boston. The next day, it took him 7 mins to cab to his conference and I took the train out to the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. we had a great trip I would visit again.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Rashida
"Colonnade is first class in every way !"
The Colonnade is an elegant small hotel with well trained staff throughout the facility. And the restaurant is excellent too. The dinners are elegant and the attention by the wait staff is just right.
3 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
david
"Boston hotel Back Bay"
Awesome location, terrific staff and wonderful stay
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Leslie
"Nearly perfect, just a few items to improve upon"
Have stayed at the Colonnade several times, most recently for a week on business. Have had wonderful experiences each time. The rooms are very clean, have modern furnishings, the shower water pressure is amazing, and generally the service and staff are great. Just a couple little things make me hesitate to give a 5-star review, including the mediocre-quality toilet paper and the boring view (at the back of a building) when working out at the gym. Overall though, nearly perfect with just a few little things as room for improvement. Would recommend this hotel to others as a place to stay, especially if you want proximity to the Prudential Center (it's across the street).
8 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Boston Symphony night"
Outstanding! Concierge was magnificent
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
c stephen
"Great location, attractive price, friendly staff"
Arriving at the same time as a blast of frigid arctic air I was able to appreciate the advantages of this location. Proximity to the shops and restaurants in the Prudential Center was a plus, as were the excellent breakfasts we had in the hotel restaurant. The room and bathroom were on the small side, but modern, in good condition, and clean (non-smoking room). Staff were unfailingly friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Lovely hotel, close to everything"
We had a lovely time at the Colonnade. It's located close to everything, and is clean, comfortable and luxurious. The restaurant down stairs is very good too.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Tommy
"Great convenient location. T stop close"
This is my second stay. Both times I felt well cared for.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
JJ
"Solid performer"
Good value
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Chip
"Nice hotel, centrally located"
Our five night stay was great: Room was very nice with comfortable bed; Wi-Fi connection good and free; staff was very friendly and helpful; room was cleaned well each day; very quiet room; great location with T stop just outside the door.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Lovely hotel, room was really clean, late check out, awesome view.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Dec 31st late"
Staff was very attentive, no complaints .. Being the night of Dec 31 and the late check in on a last minute reservation was treated with fresh top of the morning smiles. Excellent team.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Aditya
"Loccation, location,location"
2nd time staying here. Love the location. Rooms are clean and people are nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good value!"
Very nice room, extremely friendly staff!
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Very convenient to Pru shops."
Great stay. Staff were very nice. Would recommend to friends.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Great room and a great price. I'm not sure what else to say.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Berklee auditionnorht"
Came to Boston for college audition
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"Excellent Back Bay Choice"
large, nicely appointed and remodeled room, well located for the Pru Center area.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
ken
"Another Find in Boston"
What a find! I have passed this hotel many, many times but this was my first opportunity to stay here. It was just perfect for sure. The location suited my needs to be near Northeastern for my daughters dance show while not having to walk so far in the cold weather. The restaurant attached to this hotel was fabulous. The French food was superb and we will visit again on another visit.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Colonnade"
Do not pay to upgrade your room. We paid to upgrade to a room with a better view, and they gave us one without said view. Otherwise, the hotel was good, and is in a great location.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Perfect for the Occassion"
My wife and I went to the Nutcracker and then out with some friends, the Colonade was a perfect hotel to come back to. We've always enjoyed staying here and will be coming back, make sure you get the Luxe room with a view. Dog friendly with no extra fee is always a plus for people that bring their pups everywhere.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Heart of Back Bay"
Fantastic setting overlooking the Prudential Center and an amazing view of the Prudential Tower, this is where to stay in Boston! The Colonnade Hotel is a fantastic boutique hotel that compares to the W or nicer places on the Vegas strip like the Cosmopolitan or ARIA resorts.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"A happy experience"
Stayed here over Thanksgiving--staff was helpful and friendly, the room very comfortable (if a bit dimly-lit for my taste), and well-appointed. We had a second room for a 90-year-old family member, with handicapped access--also comfortable, although I was surprised that room was so far from the elevator (a long walk!) and had a tub rather than a walk-in shower.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Best location in Back Bay!"
This hotel was awesome and so convenient to Prudential Center and the T-line stop. Rooms were a little tight, but not a problem. Views were great, modern and updated decor and great staff. Plus, every afternoon there was free hot cider in the lobby to take the chill out of the November weather.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Clean and lovely"
The Colonnade was centrally located with charming rooms and a pleasant atmosphere.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Sara
Good location for Back Bay. Check in was a pleasant experience as was checkout. Door men and Concierge were helpful and friendly. Facilities becoming a little old.
"Better alternative to nearby hotels"
Without question, the Colonnade is more sophisticated, comfortable, and well-maintained than the Sheraton Prudential. I think that it is a much better alternative to those attending a business conference at the Hynes Convention Center. The proximity to restaurants on Columbus Ave. is also nice.
"Great hotel at a great location"
The hotel was located at a T stop making travel a breeze. The concierge gave us a wonderful recommendation for breakfast, and we were always greeted as we entered and exited the hotel. The bathrobes are plush and comfy, and the bed was the perfect firmness. I love the fact that the windows in the room opened for some fresh air.
Debbie
"Very nice stay"
Room was lovely. Bathroom very nice. Clean. Windows great. Staff terrific. Parking was a good deal. Manager let us park late since we were seeing a show until after the anniversary of your check in/drive in time. Very convenient. Upgrade a few years ago very positive improvement. Nicer than the W on Stuart Street. Have stayed both places many times.
Heidi
"Two rooms, no AC, no response from mgt"
Terrible facility. Lots of maintenance issues. AC and light bulbs. Manager would not help or give refund.
Good location. ...Walking distance to almost anywhere.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Small hotel with full amenities"
This was my first trip to Boston & I was very pleased with this hotel. The staff was warm, welcoming, helpful. There was a more personal feel than st larger hotels, yet it provided full services. The adjoining restaurant was very good.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Ms. Z
"Impressive Hotel"
Wonderful, convenient location. Well appointed, attractive rooms.Very friendly and helpful staff... Will be our hotel choice whenever we stay in Boston!
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"City Getaway"
Stayed 11/5/14. Great location. Good size room door city. Up to date decor. Polite staff. Only slight negative is that fan was loud.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Meh, do not recommend"
Fixtures in room (sink faucet, minibar lock, personal safe) were broken, call for service didn't solve the problems. Otherwise ok, though spendy.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Brett
"Great trip, great place!"
Not only was the hotel fabulous but the staff was wonderful. I was traveling with someone who does not "do" elevators. They gave us a room on the 5th floor. They coukdn't have been nicer about it. And who doesn't love the duckie in their room!
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"comfortable hotel, great location"
Really enjoyed this hotel. Staff friendly and helpful, room comfortable and clean.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Kimberly
Very well located . Rooms are too noisy, the carpet at the entrance towards the elevators is dirty
Other trip Nov 3, 2014