All hotels in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America

2.9
    2.9
    2.5
"Clean, No Frills"
This hotel is no frills. The decor in the rooms is shabby, the lobby is run down, and almost everything in the bathroom (except oddly the new granite counter-top) was old. However, my room was clean, the mattress was comfortable and felt new-ish despite the ancient comforter, and everything was fully functional. So, for two nights of sleep and $70/night - the cheapest thing in town - it was worth the price. As mentioned in other reviews: the breakfast looked questionable at best, skip it and go to the Dunkin' Donuts or Perkins in town.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Gabriel
"Don't Stay here"
I don't want to re-live it, it was not clean, service was slow. The breakfast included two types of cereal, coffee that was sitting there for at least 3 days.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"old and tired facility"
we only needed a budget hotel as we had business in lewisburg on our way to virginia-bed was comfortable and clean, but the bathroom needed repainting several years ago....
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Rodeway Inn"
WE was very happy with this motel . Very clean & very warm for us on the cold night . Convenient . close to the Hospital so we did not have to travel far .
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"You get what you pay for, or possibly a bit less."
At bare minimum, it's a roof over your head and a bed to sleep in. I would be a bit more lenient were it the only game in town or close to the major freeway, but it's actually about eight miles away (close to the Bucknell University Campus) and among several other hotels. All of the hotels in this area seemed overpriced, so this was the budget option. The room was clean, but it seemed very run down. Our bedspread had cigarette holes in it even though we were in a non-smoking room and the bathroom needed an update. Also, breakfast and even coffee were curiously absent the next morning despite being advertised. Overall, the room served its purpose. We likely won't stay here again, or in the area in general. Seems like a far better deal to push on to the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area if you're just passing through. We had a far nicer room there for the same price.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Roger
"Clean and basic"
Clean and basic hotel - noise carries easily between rooms and floors; breakfast is minimal.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
NEPA resident
"Not the Best"
Out dated pink bathroom from the 50's. Tile grout had mold. Room freaked of smoke.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
"My Stay at the Inn"
My husband and I went up to PA for my college homecoming reunion weekend. We were not at the hotel for a lot of time other than to shower and sleep so it served its purpose. It was pretty neat, quite, and the lady at the front desk was pleasant. For 70 bucks a night I am pretty impressed!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Muriel
"I was very satisfied with my four-night stay!"
My 4 night stay at Rodeway was fine! The price was absolutely right. The room was comfortable and clean. And the service, both by management and housekeeping, was excellent. The hotel is very well located near the center of town and all of its shops, eateries etc. I liked that the tub/shower had good slip-proof treads and strong horizontal and vertical bars to hold onto, and that the water was always hot when you needed it with strong water pressure. For those who need/expect an elaborate breakfast, plan to eat elsewhere. But I did not mind the meager offering. Many reviews complained about the age of the hotel and its furnishings...and yes, it would be nice if the place were modern and if the decor were updated, and if the carpet were new. But they would have to really raise prices to do that. Ditto for the elaborate breakfasts that so many reviewers request. I was very satisfied. Everything worked. It was clean and it was comfortable. It just looked dingy and dated.
4 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2014
"Very good value for the money,."
The bed was comfortable, the shower was hot, plenty of TV channels, it wasn't the Ritz, but neither was the price, it was a very good value for the money, I would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Charlie
"Cleanliness unacceptable, service poor"
There were whiskers in the sink and hair and a hairball in the bathtub. The tiles in the bathtub were all chipped and cracked. The rate was reasonably cheap, but you got less than what you paid for.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Did The Job"
My stay was completely fine for what I needed. I was attending a weekend event in the area and was not going to spend much time in my room. Sleep and Shower. I never eat the hotel breakfast so that wasn't an issue. Place was fairly clean, a little out dated but the service was fine. For the price of I would stay there again. Look....you can always find issues when you are looking for something reasonable. I don't need to pay $150 a night to be in my room for 6-8 hours a night total. This was fine. There are no Frills>
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Traveling Race Fan
"Terrible"
The hotel sheets were tatletail grey, pillow cases were stained they did not looked that they use bleach to the wash, there breakfast was suppose to continenal which we usually have juice, bagles, cookies cereal, coffee,tea, fruit, this place had only 2 cereals and coffee There was also a big gap in the bottom of the door I would not want to stay there in the winter, we didn't have a choice to leave because of the little league games
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Barb
"Rodeway deal"
The Lewisburg Rodeway experience was an excellent value; clean, quiet, comfortable. The only glitch was that the electronic key-card didn't work and the key coding machine/computer was unfixed during my single night stay. Pleasant and helpful managers made a good effort to help me and were available to manually unlock my room each time I returned. I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Hotel near college"
We needed a room near the college we were visiting that was cheap, clean and in a safe area, and this hotel met those requirements. We had stayed at another Rodeway in another city the night before which had its own separate breakfast room but this hotel just had a breakfast "counter" in the lobby. They only had coffee, Sunny D, cheap spongy bagels, small cream cheese containers and corn flakes (in comparison, the other Rodeway had a waffle iron, better bagels, butter, 2 cereal choices, coffee, apple juice, real orange juice, apples and oranges).
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Nicky
"Basic, it's fine"
For the price, it's fine. Our room was clean. Don't look for any amenities but what does one really expect for the great rate they charge?
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"Clean, comfortable, and near Bucknell"
The hotel was not updated, but our stay was very satisfactory--the front desk checked us in quickly; the room was clean; the A/C worked; the room had a coffeemaker, microwave and fridge; and the hotel was very close to Bucknell, our destination.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Looking at colleges
"One Night in Lewisburg"
Great Stay, older motel but clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very lacking, went out to eat.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Dennis
"Wasn't worth wat i paid."
Moldy ice bucket ;hair in coffee pot an it took front desk over 10 minutes to help me at front desk
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Crissy
"Not terrible"
This was the cheapest place I could find in the area fairly last minute. You get what you pay for. The room was clean, the AC was nice and cold and the shower was fantastic...great pressure & nice hot water (nicer places tend to have terrible water pressure with their water saving devices). Check In/Out was easy. It was very quiet even though it's right along the highway. Location is great and we felt safe. There was also a mini fridge & microwave in the room which was nice. We did not have the continental breakfast, it appeared to just be cereal. The mattress wasn't the most comfortable, the pillows were thin and the towels were scratchy. I would stay here again though.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
camoang
"Very Old building Never Updated"
Overall seemed very clean and freshly painted, bed comfortable. But the bathroom dates from the time of original construction and the tiles are ancient and the grout is old and disgusting looking. The towels really felt like sandpaper. Low price and that is what you get. We were in the area for a college graduation and everything better was sold out.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Chex
"Rodeways"
Not much to talk about lucky It was only one night
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Richie Amarosa
Least breakfast of any of the Roadways that I have stayed in. Will not be my stop in the future.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Don't rely on the breakfast"
I read the ratings on-line, but the next least expensive choice was $80 more on Hotels.com. The beds were firm and comfortable, but we were missing a towel and there was a dirty washcloth in the bathtub (maybe the maid got sidetracked while cleaning? Went down the next morning to get the towel and "breakfast" was a choice of dry cereals. Tried some coffee and it was terrible. Went to McDonalds up the road.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Cheap place to stay. It was fine."
So many bad reviews! I just needed a cheap place to stay. Room was fine. Very clean. Needs updated, although it was partially updated.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
"Not for the weak hearted"
Not much was right in this hotel. The topper was seeing the "free breakfast" Cheerios and corn flakes with a gallon of milk in the small frig.....
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
Jon
The place was fine for a one night stay, but maintenance of place is substandard
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Luis
The ironing board was broken, and its cover unusable. we rigged it some other way and used the towel as a cover. the shower had hair in it and we ran out of toilet paper after one use. I would not go there again. Since the reservation had been made in Sept. I'd forgotten which credit card it was on, and the clerk told us we did not have a reservation. It seemed that there was no way to cross reference this "mistake". We almost had to pay twice!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
When we walked into the room and the ironing board was in the hallway, broken and not being able to be collapsed correctly, should have been a clue.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Puny Breakfast"
Room and service was fine - breakfast was nothing to get excited about.
5 night trip Oct 6, 2013
Travelling Man
"Conveniently Located."
Would not recommend this property to anyone. It's old, unattractive and poorly maintained.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Gerry
"Smelled like an old pack of cigarettes"
I asked for smoking! But not like that. It stunk. Didn't even pull back the covers. We were afraid to
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"view from window was a concrete wall, asked about"
Took the window bell getting stuck on to wake up the desk clerk so we could leave, over 5 minutes. Ice machine leaking for a long while, had a black slippery mess on the sidewalk
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Vicki
"Never again."
The room was dirty, it looked like they didn't vacuum between guests and there was a big lump if hair on the bathroom floor. The room smelled very bad, kind of moldy smell and I had to turn of the A/C because that also had a terrible smell.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"A Pleasant Surprise!"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable. Everything worked. Breakfast was light, but sufficient. Small motel - no pool or fitness center. We didn't have time for either anyways. Lewisburg is a beautiful little town with endless shopping, dining & recreational opportunities. Drive up to Wmspt on Rte 15 was breathtaking. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others! Great value!
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Medium grade in appearance, room was clean. No di"
Checking was smooth, room easy to locate and close to the parking lot. Good place to stay if you are only there as a place to stay overnight. Not within walking distance to anything and route 15, right out front, can be very hard to get onto at times.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
mike
"Decent affordable hotel"
Nice hotel for a Rodeway Inn
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Near Collage and Downtown"
We had a good relaxing time.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Ed
"Cheap but decent"
We were looking for the cheapest place in town, and this was it. It seemed clean to us, Tte TV worked, and there was coffee in the morning. When you book the cheapest place in town, that's a fair deal.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Just OK"
Ok for the price a continental breakfast was advertised but not even a pot of coffee appeared.
2 night trip May 11, 2013
"I ran away from this hotel fearing for my safety."
I cannot recommend this hotel to anyone. After hitting the button on the Baby Monitor to let them know I was standing in their lobby, the check in clerk appeared, was gruff, spoke very little english, could not confirm the amount Paid for the room, and had difficulty finding my reservation. Upon Check into my room, I found black stains on the sheets, the windows had lace curtains that anyone could see through (I was on the first floor) and had a stale, musty odor. I would not have stepped into the bathtub to shower without shoes. The vehicle parked out 5 feet away from the door to my room had two windows broken out, and overall, this hotel was frightening. I left my room key on the bed, and drove away in a hurry. I didn't bother discussing with the Front Desk because he would not have understood me. I got a room elsewhere that night. What a disaster. Never again.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Cheap, and you get what you paid for."
The view out the window was a junk filled backyard. The room was freezing upon arrival, bit the thru wall heater worked ok (but loud). The TV and was an antique, and the longer you watched, the further ahead of the picture the sound got. Went to make coffee, and the used coffee packet was still I am the machine, and the condiments packets was open, with no stirrers. It was the cheapest in town, and the bed was ok.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Alot of things promised but not delivered"
I was very disappointed. Many hotels have decent sleeping accomodations but I paid extra for the amenities.....hot breakfast, free wifi, ice machines, etc. Well, first we had no wifi service...it was so spotty that even if we put the laptop right in front of the box, it was only 59%. Then we went to get ice...no ice. Breakfast was supposed to be from 7am-10am. We got to the office at 7:45am. Not only was there no breakfast to be had, but the office was still locked up!!!! I will be complaining to Rodeway because it just wasn't worth the price.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
FINE,CLOSE TO COLLEGE
2 night trip Feb 2, 2013
CHRIS
"A Fine One Night Stay"
When I was looking for lodging in Lewisburg, PA, I was a little put off by its rating in other reviews, but since we were staying for only one night, I decided to take a chance. I am very glad I did. I was surprised to find a compact refrigerator and microwave in our room. I have stayed in much more luxurious accomodations, but this hotel was adequate for our needs. I would definitely stay in it again, even for a longer time.
Other trip Dec 29, 2012
"It was on our way."
It was fine. Wasn't anything special. Breakfast was offered online, it was cold cereal and coffee. Service was quick and friendly.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
Geri
"No reason to visit Lewisburg--"
Noisy, dirty, loud guests hanging outside, parking lot in poor condition, room layout very strange, best food available after 9 on a Wednesday was from a grocery store
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"keep driving"
Tired, unkept, dark, won't stay there again. Parking lot is beat up, which is an indicator of the quality of the rooms.
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
Don
Basically used it to sleep and take a shower.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2012