All hotels in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereUs 15, Lewisburg, PA, 17837, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.9
    2.5
"good, cheap, spot"
I was looking for an inexpensive place and this place fit the bill there. Bed was comfortable, my wife and i slept well. Microwave and refrigerator available. Everything was good.
Other trip Jul 25, 2012
John P
"Close enough to where I needed to be, and cheap."
It was a roof over my head; being unemployed and searching for work, the primary criterion for lodging is affordability. Of all the hotels and motels within a reasonable drive of where I was doing business, this was the least expensive.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2012
ETB, FTW!
"Terrible"
The room was filthy...the pillows smelled like they had been slept on and not washed. The towels were stained and looked as though they had not been washed. It is a very dated hotel and the management does nothing to spruce it up. The walls were dirty and had stains on them. The view out the back window was nice...green trees and green grass.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2012
"Okay place; can use a bit of cleaning."
I had seen reviews of this motel on expedia, so arrived prepared: with cleaning materials (disinfectant spray and bleach) so I could feel comfortable about cleanliness. I was pleasantly surprised that it was not quite as bad as I had anticipated, but gladly cleaned surfaces in bathroom and the small table and chairs in the room. Underneath the beds has not been vacuumed in some time, apparently, but the main floor space was good. Breakfast had a choice: cornflakes or cheerios with your coffe / sunrise juice. This place has potential, but apparently limited interest by the owners / cleaners.
Other trip Jul 15, 2012
Don
"Good enough for one night"
I was looking for a low cost conveniently located place to bunk while on amotorcycle trip. The hotel was adequate for that purpose. The bathroom floor had left over boot prints. The rest of the room and the bed was cleaned. Coffee machine works. It was fine for my purpose.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2012
Rooms stink...cockroaches in both rooms...front desk area smells of bad curry...not recomnended!! Dissatisfied
1 night trip Jun 15, 2012
Shawn
"Very disappointing"
Was bad all the way around. Owners were not nice at all.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012

"Overnight stay"
Room was fine...but the continental breakfast was extremely poor and certainly meagre.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2013
Liz Mole
"Adequate"
This was a smallish but clean room, two double beds and an older TV. On the plus side, the price for the room was very good (under $60) and it was quite clean. The TV remote was not working 100%, and the phone made a terrible sound when plugged in. We only needed an overnight bed in the middle of a trip, so it was quite adequate. Microwave, fridge and coffee maker in room, as well. Breakfast was included, but we overslept.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2013
Debra T.
Only thing good was convenient location ,wouldn't stay again.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2012
2 night trip Jun 15, 2012
1 night trip Jun 9, 2012
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Rodeway Inn Lewisburg

"Not as bad as I was expecting after reading the reviews....."
04/13/15 kisefac calvin, pa
We have a favorite hotel nearby but it only had smoking rooms left. We called here and had an awful time understanding the man's English that answered the phone. We finally booked a room and our check in went fairly smooth other than the language barrier until we walked into the room and the phone rang and he was having a hard time getting our card to go thru. It was his first time, 40 minutes later we were checked in after calling our card company, he finally called someone else to run it thru. The room was clean, everything worked and for the price it was good. We don't get a microwave at our favorite hotel and we spend more. We'd have actually stayed another night and traveled the few extra miles but the bed was too firm and I didn't sleep well.....plan on eating breakfast somewhere else. After reading the reviews and their listing for a continental breakfast, we had a good chuckle. Have an open mind, you can't have it all AND a low price.
"Not Too Shabby"
11/18/14 Madie C Maryland, United States
If you need a place to crash for very little money, this fits the bill. I felt like the beds and main room were clean. Furthermore, we checked in very late and they were still very accommodating. However, the bathroom was somewhat dingy (not unclean just old) and the TV had only one working channel. I needed a place to sleep with friends and didn't want to pay a lot (broke post-grad). The other reviews seem excessively negative. This is not a five star hotel, but it was inexpensive and it didn't make my skin crawl.
"DISGUSTING!"
09/30/14 kathy c Watchung, New Jersey
The worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Tiles falling off the bathroom wall. When I asked to be switched to a room where the tiles were not falling off the wall the response was, "all the bathrooms have tile falling off the wall"
"Cheap"
09/04/14 CocktailMom Akron, Ohio
This is a cheap motel. Towels were stained. Furnishings were tired. Close to the road and it's noisy. I wouldn't say it was dirty but it didn't feel clean. Seems to be run by a family and you have to track them down when you check in. I'm giving it a 3 because it's so inexpensive, it's right across the street from Bucknell, and, during a busy weekend at Bucknell when everything's booked and the prices are jacked up, it's not the worst option. That would be the Lewisburg Hotel downtown.
"Disappointment is an understatement."
08/13/14 wanderluster36 Grove City, Pennsylvania
I don't think that I have a good thing to say about this motel. If I could give this a lower rating than a one, I most certainly would. Upon arrival, we noticed the staff were highly unprofessional and unprepared. We did not even receive a room key. Got to the room hoping it would be better, and were even more disappointed. The overall smell of the room was bad, floors were creaky and loud, TV did not work, bathroom had hairs/etc. on floors and towels, beds were hard as a board and pillows went flat. If it weren't for checking in late, we definitely would not have stayed here. Would not (and will not) recommend this motel to anyone.
"Not impossible to stand it but you may not find it to your liking"
08/04/14 John H Greenville, North Carolina
I've stayed at some real dumps including places where the room was crawling with roaches. This is not one of those places. It is livable, especially if you are just using it as a place to sleep and shower. But, it is nothing to shout about either. It is very old looking, shabby around the edges. The carpet is the first thing you notice, but again, shabby around the edges, not horrible. It was clean looking unless you think frayed carpet means dirty. Beds were fine, and clearly no bugs of any kind which one reviewer also confirmed there were none. Skip the "breakfast" nothing appetizing there and not much at all. I always need Internet connections and this one was seamless, very easy to get on.
"Nothing wrong with this motel!"
07/19/14 Tricialand Iron Mountain, Michigan
Look folks...I pretty much live on the road. I was just home a few weeks ago, first time in 3 months. I stay in a lot of motels. This is an older hotel. The room was not the Ritz, I wasn't paying for the Ritz. I saw NO cockroaches or bedbugs, believe me I check. It is older, but it wasn't noisy, wasn't dirty, and the staff was very pleasant. I saw no mold. Room had a fridge, microwave, coffee pot, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Damn site more than most that I paid a lot more for. So I saved 50-70 bucks a nite. Explored the area. Went through Bald Eagle State Forest..off the beaten path cruise to see what it is like here. Pretty much a one lane road up into the mountain. Not a paved road, gravel, but were the locals have camps. A few lookout areas. Pretty much no people, just woods and a few critters. So my savings on motel let me explore off the beaten path. Oh, and by the way I would definitely stay here again.
"Perhaps the most disgusting Hotel at Which I've stayed"
12/02/13 C G Mercersburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't expect much; all local hotels were booked so I gave it a chance. The weird check in process & guy and the appearearance of the hotel,the gross interior gave me the creeps. If it wasn't for checking in late at night and tired I would not have stayed. But when I saw in the morning that the bath towels had matted hairs in them....lets just say no more Rodeways for me-anywhere.
"Location, location, location"
10/21/13 Kaazamm Austin, Texas
Why in the world people would go to this little hotel in this little town of Lewisburg? That because it's only a mile from Bucknell University. There are only two hotels located only a mile from the university, Rodeway Inn and Comfort Suite - which is always fully booked. But I'd rather picked Rodeway Inn because it's a lot cheaper. After a few stays over here I start to feel like home. There's free breakfast too, even though there's not much to select, but it's free and save me a whole lot of trouble. The hotel office smells funny and unpleasant, but I don't sleep in hotel office so it doesn't bother me much as long as my room is clean. There is free wifi which is very useful. The manager is friendly and helpful. I rate this hotel very good for the good location, reasonable price, free breakfast and wifi, clean room and clean sheet. This is good enough for me for the price between 80 - 100 depends on what time of year.
"For one night, just to sleep, I'd recommend it ..."
07/29/13 John N Ashland City, Tennessee
On the same trip through New York and Pennsylvania, my wife and I stopped for the night in Lewisburg, PA ... again, using Hotel chain loyalty points, we were looking for a place to redeem them for a free a room ... we found that place at the Rodeway Inn, on the south side of town ... After driving for three hours from Ithaca, NY, where we went to a wedding, we were ready to hunker down for the night ... it is an older hotel, the room was small (which wasn't really an issue for just the two of us), but it was comfortable ... we ordered a pizza (for delivery) and settled in ... It was safe (judging by the fact that I stupidly left my car unlocked with my wallet in plain view, and it was untouched the next morning), and the staff was friendly ... had I been interested, I'd have been unhappy with what they called "continental breakfast," but to be honest, we woke up and went looking for a Starbuck's, on the way to Gettysburg, so we did not partake ...