All hotels in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
101 South Progress Avenue, Pottsville, PA, 17901, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

Rather comfortable
    Room is all right
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Excellent Choice"
I enjoyed my stay at the Ramada very much. The people were friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and very neat. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to stay in the area.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2013

"Pottsville"
Muy encerado el hotel
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello Jaime, Thank you for your feedback and positive feedback score for our hotel. we hope you will stay with us again and share your experience with us. We appreciate your business and your feedback is very important to us. Hola Jaime, Gracias por sus comentarios y retroalimentación positiva anotar para nuestro hotel. esperamos que se quede con nosotros de nuevo y compartir su experiencia con nosotros. Apreciamos su negocio y su regeneración es muy importante para nosotros.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Adam
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello Howell, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you here at Ramada. We are pleased to have earned your satisfaction following your visit. Hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
Howell
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello Robert, Thank you for your positive feedback. I am pleased that we have earned positive rating from you following your visit. We will do our best to serve you better on your next visit.
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Dear Guest, I am thrilled to have received your wonderful rating for our hotel. Thank you for the chance to have your business, we hope to serve you again.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello Christopher, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to learn that we have met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again soon.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello Christopher, Thank you for the 5 star rating you posted. We are glad that you were completely satisfied with the service you received from us. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello, It is wonderful to have earned your complete satisfaction. Thank you for the inspiring feedback score you gave our hotel. This means so much to our team. Warm regards from Ramada Pottsville staff and management.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello Christopher, Your comfort and convenience is our top priority and it is accomplishing to know that we were successful in our goal in giving you the highest level of service, accommodations, and amenities. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello, We appreciate your time in completing the survey for our hotel and for giving us rating on the services we have provided you. We hope to serve you again soon. We will do our best to make your next visit a better and more pleasant experience. Thank you for your business.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
charles
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello Mr. Michael, Thank you for your time to complete the satisfaction survey for our hotel and for giving us wonderful feedback score score. We will do our best to provide you another pleasant experience on your next visit.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello, Thank you very much for your time in giving us your rating about your visit in our hotel. Please allow our team to serve you better in the future. We will do our best so you will completely enjoy your stay with us. We are truly grateful for your business.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Harry Craddock
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Ira, Thank you for taking the time to share your rating. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Response by Ramada Pottsville
We truly appreciate the 4 star rating. Thank you so much and please come and stay with us again!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello, Thank you very much for your business and for giving our hotel the most rewarding feedback score. We find pleasure in having to meet the satisfaction of our guests and will always on top of our priority at all times. We hope to have you again soon and let us provide you consistent , value services in our hotel.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello, Allow us to serve you better on your next visit in Pottsville. Please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff should you have concerns during your stay with us as they will attend to you promptly. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we value your business. Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello Mr. Chris, Allow us to serve you better on your next visit in Pottsville. Please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff should you have concerns during your stay with us as they will attend to you promptly. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we value your business. Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Chris G.
Response by Ramada Pottsville
Hello, It is sad that we failed to meet your preference during your stay with us. I hope you will allow us to make amends in the future and provide you improved and better services. Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
w warwick

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramada Pottsville

"Rancks stay"
01/11/16 doyler764 New Columbia, Pennsylvania
Hotel was ok.Nothing fancy but clean.Close to where I wanted to go.Couple places to eat within walking distance.Should be updated some.Bathtub had no grab bars at all,dangerous situation for those that could use them!Staff was very friendly and helpful.Parking and unloading quite rough for handicap.The remotes for tv and room heat didn't work right. Thank You
"Pottsville Ramada"
01/09/16 samanthaa809 Newark, Delaware
Not the most up to date / fancy hotel I've stayed in, but for the price (thank you for the veteran's discount) it was a good choice. The staff was friendly and helpful. Free breakfast and fridge in room are a huge plus. Would stay here again. The only small issue we encountered was unsuccessfully trying to use the computer and printer in the business center. A staff member tried to help us but did not seem very knowledgeable in what to do.
"Nice Location but Hotel Needs Some Work"
01/01/16 Howard B
Hot water did not always work, hotel infrastructure needs some help. Breakfast was not worth eating. I would not go back except if I wanted to visit the brewery which is a short walk away which is what I did.
"neglected run down hotel"
12/25/15 photolily Pottsville, PA
Bedding and shower were ok, old windows, heat didn't work right and breakfast completely inedible.
12/22/15 Thom B Dillsburg
Always a good stay, with the exception of screaming children this time. Can't blame Ramada for bad parenting. The free breakfast could use some help, but it's free so... Rooms have always been clean and comfortable.
"Terrible hotel"
12/19/15 243pattyv Pottsville, Pennsylvania
I stayed in the Pottsville Ramada 3 days ago in December it was cold and my room had no heat. In fact, when I walked in the room the air conditioner was on and it was 58 degrees in the room. They could not move me to another room and they said the maintenance was gone for the day. I can't believe I had to pay for a room with no heat in it.
"Wouldn't stay here again."
12/06/15 monicalU8585DC Lebanon, Connecticut
My husband and I booked a handicap accessible room. The only thing that made the room accessible was grab bars for the toilet. What they considered an accessible shower was anything but. They provided a portable chair to put over the edge of the tub, there was no room to transition to the shower chair because the vanity was in the way and you could not get your legs into the tub. There was also no pull cord in case someone fell. The room was not very clean and the hallway had a very strong musty odor.
"Ramada's Valient Attempt to Save A Town"
11/18/15 742susany Hannibal, Missouri
Hotel is a renovated department store. Our room had to be the children's dept. if the height of the toilet is any indication. Staff was gracious and helpful at every turn. Signage is terrible; not even a Ramada sign over the door, only the logo which isn't easily recognizable. I wondered if we were the only guests because so little prepared for breakfast. Still, we admired Ramada's efforts to reuse a building in a once very prosperous coal mining town that has died along with the coal mines. We would stay there again.
"Weekend back home"
11/18/15 Ashley S Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
There was never anyone at the front desk. 2 nights in a row we didn't have any hot water. When I cakes the front desk the first night, no one answered. The next day I called again about it and the person who answered showed zero concern or care that I hate no hot water.
"Pleasant Stay"
11/09/15 Anita M Raleigh, North Dakota
Yes it is true that you have to park across the street but it was not a problem for us. We actually parked in front of the building to unload the luggage on a luggage cart and then move the car to the lot. The front desk was very friendly doing check in and check out. Our room was clean. I even checked the mattress and pad for bed bugs. I always now carry my Lysol. The bathroom was clean and we slept well. The complimentary breakfast is very basic but no one complained. The coffee is very good. I would stay here again if visiting Pottsville.