All hotels in Bordentown, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1073 Route 206, Bordentown, NJ, 08505, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Reminds you more of an apartment complex."
There was someone, I assume an employee, leaving bowls of cat food for stray kittens under the steps beside our room. So there were 4-5 adolescent cats outside our door at night. There's something in the bottom of the pool in the deep end; algae or dirt I don't know. The pool furniture is filthy. The cleaning staff stack up empty boxes in the corner of the parking lot. Everything else was about average. Bed was okay n overall cleanliness I would give a B-. If you were traveling and staying overnight I guess this place would suffice. I've stayed in a lot worse. If you're on a family vacation or going somewhere with other half I would suggest you try somewhere else.
Response by Bordentown-Days Inn
Hello, We appreciate your candid comments about your stay. Your observations will be accelerated to verification. I can assure you that this will be addressed appropriately. We value your business and your feedback is taken seriously as our goal is to provide you the best value accommodation. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Good place to stay, close to six flags"
We stated here for one night because we went to six flags. It exceeded my expectations considering it's an inn. The only minor flaw was a little tear in the comforter on the bed. Other than that the room was extremely clean and comfortable. Non smoking. We had a late check in and they accommodated us in a timely manner. I don't know too much about the breakfast but we weren't banking on that to begin with. Basically it's a great place to stay if you just need a comfortable room.
Response by Bordentown-Days Inn
Hello Sacha, Thank you very much for your time in letting us know you were comfortable during your stay. I am glad that the quality of clean sufficed your approval, however, I apologize for the downfall on the comforter provided to you I will accelerate your comment so that this is checked and make sure this will be replaced. i hope you will come stay with us again and try our breakfast.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
sasha
"It was good"
Short stay, overall experience was nice. Dunkin Doughnuts was next door to the property. Nice location
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Pleasantly Surprised"
This was a very Pleasant Room, Quite and Comfy. Room was clean and ready to go when I arrived. Enought Towels, and Coffee and Cups All I needed.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Tub was clogged...phone didn't work..ac was leaking.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Location good"
The room had a musty body Oder smell. I think the air conditioner unit had leaked on flood because it was damp and probably where smell came from. I brought Lysol and spray complete room. It was late and didn't want to ask to switch. When checking in young girl checked us in not very friendly and was on her cell texting.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Convenient"
Very clean and comfortable. The price was great.
Response by Bordentown-Days Inn
Hello, We are glad to know that you were comfortable during your stay and you have no concerns during your stay. Your positive feedback will continue to inspire our team to focus in our goal and be able to provide you consistent quality accommodation.
4 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"Not luxury but good for a night"
Stayed at the Days Inn for a night as I had a triathlon the next morning nearby. The room was no-frills, but clean. The only issue was the stairs right next to the door that were quite loud. Service was OK - left too early for the breakfast but dining area appeared nice. For the price, it was a good choice.
Response by Bordentown-Days Inn
Hello Mr. Jeff, Thank you for your kind words for our hotel. I am glad that you find our rate of good value. We appreciate your comments as it help us identify how we could be able to serve you better on your next visit. Please know that your business is valuable to us.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Good Value"
Location is well marked from njt. Front of building is very small, but the complex is huge in back. Pool looks well maintained and there were people in it. Service was good. Bathroom clean and functional. Nothing stands out but nothing was bad either. A very good hotel for the price. Dunkin donuts next door.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Pete
Beds were terrible but overall room was clean & staff was nice. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Days inn"
The first room we checked into literally smelled like Puke. The front desk was very helpful and quickly moved us to another room without a problem. That room was clean and spacious.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Decent room"
The room itself was very nice clean comfortable. The bed was also very comfortable. However once you step outside the room I felt like i was in another place. The stairs were rusty trash on the grounds. Customer service could've been much better. The laundry facility was in need of repair. There were 2 washer and 2 dryers of which 1 each was out of order. Lastly outside our room door in the parking lot among the debris was small baggies that looked drug pariphnalia. I must say again the room was very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Sliffe
"Not Exactly Up To What I Was Expecting"
After reading the reviews, I thought this was a real bargain. Not so much. Nothing really wrong - just a typical roadside motel. The room was clean and they had a decent variety for breakfast. But the staff isn't overly friendly and the pool closed at 9. (It's still pretty much light out at 9 this time of year.) Also the wifi was painfully slow. I mean really slow. No excuse for that in this day and age. Anyway, I'd stay there again just with much lower expectations.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
UCFKnight
"On the way to the game!"
It was good
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2014
Mascot
"good^^"
가격대비 방도 깨끗하고 냄새도 없고 좋았습니다.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
wind
"good hotel"
Stayed one night, it was clean, and comfy for what I needed. Breakfast was cereal, that's fine if that's what your expecting.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Farrah
"Kinda close to 6 Flags"
Wanted a overnight hotel close to 6 flags. However, it was about a half hour drive. Staff was not helpful. But hotel was okay and included fridge, freezer, pool and free breakfast.
Abbey
"Great place to stay while on Six Flags"
Budget hotel but nice for the price. I stayed there when I went to Six Flags Great Adventure. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
André
"Days inn stay"
Overall ok.. Only issue was the pool was filthy. Had algae on the floor. One of the main reasons i selected days inn was bc my sons wanted a pool . We couldn't even use it. The girls at the counter knew NOTHING about pool matinence. I would not stay here again for this reason.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Overall it was an okay experience. The rooms are what I would call average. Nothing special but, not bad. A couple of lights were not working but, did not affect our stay. The toilet was very low to the floor. It would be a good height for a child. The staff was pleasant and made good efforts to make sure our stay was pleasant also. There is not much to do right around the motel itself. My wife and I were spending a couple of days at Six Flaggs. It is about 20 miles from Six Flags. It is also not too far from Philadelphia if you wanted to visit there.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Comfort place to stay"
Room is big and clean with enough equipments. Bed is also good. Wifi is terrible and can not cover all the motel. Breakfast is not bad.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Marshall
"No frills"
Hotel was a bit run down. Room had some papers on the floor and hair on the tub, very long and dark and definitely not from my family, but appeared overall clean. Our kid were running around barefoot and the bottoms of their feet did not turn black, so that was a good sign. A previous review had talked about an indoor pool with a slide which was a blatant LIE and one of the reasons I chose this hotel. The pool is outdoors, clean, and a bit deep if you have younger children.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"lovely hotel very accomodating staff"
I ARRIVED IN TOWN ABOUT 2 HOURS BEFORE CHECK IN TIME AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE EXTRA TIME. I STOPPED AT HOTEL AND ASKED IF I COULD CHECK IN A LITTLE EARLY. THEY SAID OF COURSE. MY ROOM WAS VERY NICE, QUITE MODERN AND EXTREMELY CLEAN. THERE WERE PLENTY OF TOWELS AND THEY PROVIDED THE EXTRA COFFEE I REQUESTED.. WITH A REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE , COFFEE MAKER AND A VERY COMFORTABLE CHAIR FOR WATCHING TV I WAS MORE THAN SATISFIED. I WILL STAY THERE AGAIN IF I AM IN THE AREA.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
DENISE
"Great for the Value"
This hotel seems a bit rundown, but the rooms are clean, spacious, and well worth the money. Bathroom was very small, but clean. Free breakfast was standard and a nice outdoor pool for the summer time! Would stay again if in the area.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Kris
Good hotel! Room was neat and clean. Pool needs repairs but good for swimming. Safe was in the room but no way to lock it. Beds were made everyday but floor could have been cleaned better. Very noisy, I have two children and was put under a stair well. Noise all night. I would stay again but request not to be near stair ways.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Clint
I was very nice place to stay
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Days in
"Not bad until the end"
We had 3 rooms for an overnight basketball tournament. Everything was good. There was a Dunkin Donuts connected to the hotel and a Was a across the road. Also the movies was about 10 miles away. In the morning the continental breakfast was more then enough. The only thing was with about to hours left 2 of our rooms lost power making it difficult to finish get ready for checkout. When I went to check out the manager still did not address our power issues. I called hotels.com and they called the hotels manager who gave us 15% back per room for all 3 rooms.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Ron
"Surprisingly Great."
For the price, this is a great hotel. I didn't have any problems. Just gets loud in the morning (but maybe it was because my room was in front of the pool) there is also a dunkin doughnuts connected to the hotel. The house keeping were really nice. I will stay here again.
4 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"great room for the price and good central location"
we were not in the room much but it was a nice comfortable room, nice pool and conveniently located to six flags and sesame place. Great price for the hotel room, location and amenities.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Soccer at Fort Dix"
Room was clean and comfortable for our soccer tournament stay. Had small frige and microwave, which was convenient for left-overs.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Good value for the money"
This is a basic, no frills motel. The room was comfortable, clean and was in very good condition. The breakfast is basic and all self service (Danish, French toast, cereal, oatmeal, toast), with the basic juices. I was on the 2nd floor and had to use the ice machine on the first floor. Other than that my stay was problem free and worth the money.
"great for Work-a-holics"
Good location for travelling. A slight drive to restaurants, but not too bad. Dunkin donuts on property. Staff was kind. Was in smokers room and I guess the norm is to leave burned blankets and quilts on the bed. Coworker stayed in non smoking room and said all was good
6 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!"
The hotel was clean, updated and comfortable. One suggestion for improvement is to have wifi in the rooms.
Eleanor
The room was very comfortable
5 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"On the Way Back"
Needed a room for the night to split up returning home from vacation destination. Would highly recommend. Nice and clean with all amenities needed. Room was in great shape and everything worked. Plenty of towels which is becoming uncommon in some motels. Nice staff and full breakfast for those who wanted or needed to take advantage.
Me
"A great overnight stay"
The location is great. The room is updated with all it could have. The breakfast is a plus. It worths every penny.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"It was a nice hotel for the price."
When we first checked in, there was a leak in our bathroom ceiling. No problem. The nice man at the front desk immediately gave us a new room. We were a little curious about our last night stay. When we got back for the night, the carpets felt a little damp. Did they shampoo them while we were gone or was it a really humid day? Not sure. Walls are pretty thin so be hopeful that you don't have loud neighbors. We liked that the rooms weren't directly facing the highway. We didn't hear any traffic noise during our stay. The pool was clean and well maintained. There are two computers in the lobby. It was very easy to print our boarding passes for our trip home. The continental breakfast was a little skimpy, but there is a dunkin donuts next door.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Only stayed one night but overall clean room, up to date and good customer service. The breakfast could use a little help, not much to pick from.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Wrong rooms."
We arrived to check in pretty late after a long day, all my family and I wanted to do was get some rest in nice comfortable beds. When we opened the door the beds weren't made, it looked like someone had just gotten up! There were used paper towels hanging around the desk and counter in the room. I went back to the front desk and told them the situation, they were sorry and gave me another key. I opened the door to the new room and AGAIN! Beds not made the house keepers tray was in the middle of the room, pillows in the floor, for some reason this room, although a non smoking room smelled like heavy cigarette smoke, just a mess! I went back to the front desk and this time found a new guy who was very sorry and understanding and gave us another room.
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2014
Sabrina
"Nice hotel, short drive to Six Flags"
Good price with free continental breakfast. Have stayed here every time we go to Six Flags. It's only a 20 minute drive.
Wanda
"Nice place to stay."
We stayed at this hotel while visiting the area. We stayed two nights. The room was clean an appeared to have been updated recently. A definite bonus was that there is a Dunkin Donuts attached to the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"good deal"
Great location worked for me.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
tre
"Best value in the area"
Pleasantly surprised...older motel, but nicely refurbed and in very good condition and comfortable in every way. Clean, Very good value. Will definitely use again when I'm in the area. Skip the free breakfast though...very basic continental.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Tyler S.
First room they put us in had mold ALL OVER the ceiling; reported this to the front desk person who immediately put us in a different room, which was in much better condition.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Hotel was very close to relatives we were visiting"
We stayed two nights within three days. 1st night was in a handicapped room and was not as nice as the King size room we had the second night. First night was a double which I usually do not accept with my height. We thought the Hot Breakfast was just ok. Waffles warmed in a toaster instead of making them hot.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Duane
"Quiet and Reasonable Hotel."
Although we did not spend a lot of time in our room, coming back for rest and sleeping at night was relaxing after a hard days traveling for business and pleasure. One thing that did bother us though, was that this non-smoking room had a faint odor of cigarettes when we entered, but it wasn't bad enough to ask for a rooom change. My great appreciation goes out to the maid staff who found my charging cable and left a note for me.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Nate
"clean and efficient"
The room was clean and comfortable. No frills, but it served its purpose for the price.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
"Better service desk personnel needed"
The lady who checked us in could of acted like she liked her job instead of being bothered she had to check us in and then getting on a personal phone call while checking us in. I do customer service and that is not acceptable at all!!!!!!!!!!
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"For the money this was a great hotel!"
We stayed for three nights and were very pleased with our visit. The rooms were clean, the hotel staff was friendly and accommodating, and the price was very reasonable - overall a very nice experience.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Breakfast was not good. The person setting up the breakfast area was not friendly and very rude. The room was decent, but I will not stay there again.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014