All hotels in Frankfurt, Germany
Poststr. 8, Frankfurt, HE, 60329, Germany, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice find in Frankfurt"
Great central location next to main train station. Helpful staff, clean, comfortable room, good breakfast, and local transit pass included in price we paid.
Other trip May 16, 2013
Joetravel
"Good deal overall and convenient location"
Very good deal. Great free breakfast and internet. Conveniently close to the main train station.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
"The best Hotel"
this is second time I stay they have a good breakfast and good service
2 night trip Mar 21, 2013
Emil
"Great Hotel, great location, small room."
Located across the street from the train station and reasonably priced makes this hotel a good find. The breakfast was outstanding though a bit crowded. The room was a bit small for 2 people but I would stay again because of the price and location.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2013
momo
"Perfectly located near main Franfur train station."
Very convenient, next to the main Frankfurt train station. I also appreciated the free day public transportation pass, including trip to the airport. Sauna was good, given the snowy cold February weather!
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
Traveller
"InterCity Hotel Frankfurt not even ok for my dog"
too hot and no way to adjust temp in room and window didn't open. bed is piece of foam and very thin, pillow is worst than airplane pillow and I had to bunch it up. Internet is SLOW and kept shutting down so I would need to re-login several times a day. This was 2nd time I stayed here as I must have forgot I didn't like it previously.Hair dryer no more could dry hair then fly to the moon & I'm not even sure if you were bald it could dry your head. Breakfast is exact same everyday and most days the tables were more dirty than clean as the workers were too slow to clean up. Drink glass was for a small child so if u drink more than 4oz of juice with breakfast u had to use several glasses and make several trips to the drink machine Dinner prices are off the chart expensive for the quality of foood u get.ONLY good thing is it is right across from train station. For about 300 bucks a night I expect a luxury hotel not a 2 star hotel.
Other trip Feb 21, 2013
"Lovely stop for a layover"
The wonderful breakfast buffet and the free public tranportion vouchers were some of the reasons we chose InterCity Hotel. We had just a short one night layover on our way home, and we were very pleased with the location, across the street from the train station, and the services they provided.
Other trip Jan 14, 2013
"Great hotel especially if you are traveling alone."
Very clean room but extremely small for me and my companion. We were constantly bumping into each other. Right across the street from train station, very convenient. Hotel offered free buffet breakfast which was excellent. Large breakfast room, very clean and with a tremendous variety of food.
Other trip Dec 29, 2012
"1 Night Crash"
Just a place to crash for the night, waiting for the next morning's train. Decent walking distance to main train station, public transportation, food, nightlife, etc. Great for folks on a budget.
Other trip Dec 23, 2012
"Good Value"
Everything is fine and the staff are efficient. Usually helpful about locations and trams, etc. The rooms are a little small, and the worn carpet in the halls is a negative aspect. But overall this is a great value and very convenient to the train station. I usually miss the huge breakfast, going out to the airport so early. But the restaurant is good in the evening.
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
"Business traveller"
The location is excellent near the train station . Room was Ok but very small bathroom and the heating wasn't efficient inside the room . Bed cover was very small and short for a tall man. Breakfast was excellent . Staff is very helpful .
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
"grate location very conviniante"
The hotel location is excellent and the deal which included breakfast, free wifi and free transportation tickets was very comfortable. The room is not so big but reasonably to a city hotel.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
Uri
"great location"
it was a great place to stay. great and helpful staff. also right across the street from the train station. not right in the center of town,but we loved it and would stay again.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"Covers the basics, but internet access wasn't good"
In keeping with the euro style, the rooms were small, and the pillow was non-existent, and the mattress was firm. Overall the staff was helpful, and the room was clean. Convenient to the rail station, and the complimentary pass is nice to have.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Stolen purse"
The hotel is very conveniently located across from the Frabkfurt train station. However, my wife had her purse stolen in the breakfast room one floor down from the lobby as we were eating breakfast. While we know that there is danger of thieves in the train station, we would expect the hotel premises to be safe. The hotel has said that they will install a video camera in the future for survelence. Another very disappointing fact is that the Frankfurt police did not even show up despite the fact that the hotel called several times. We waited for 3 hours and then tried to report at the train station but were given the run around.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"close to restaurants, shops and sights"
Excellent location, easy to get to everything. Would definitely recommend the hotel and also stay there again.
Other trip Sep 26, 2012

"money's worth"
Our stay was comfortable. The hotel is in a very centralized location next to the main connecting station. The hotel delivered as promised. It took 32 Euros to reach the hotel by cab. Would have preferred if there was transport between the airport and hotel provided. Excellent breakfast was included.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Sandhya
The hotel was great. Close to the main station (and all the sights), had awesome AC (as it was around 35 Celsius, it was super important), the staff was very nice and friendly and the breakfast had the most variety! Overall, I'm a very happy customer (despite the previous century vibe regarding the style of the interior).
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Gintvile
"excellent location and value for money"
hotel is good . breakfast is good. location good. all they have what budget or overnight hotel have in their hotel. I suggest this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
amir
"very good"
very good
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
There isn't even a complimentary drinking water to drink. Toiletries was bad.
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Kent
SG
"Pretty okay"
The room was small, but the location was convenient, right across from the metro station. They gave us all complimentary metro passes, but the internet didn't work very well.
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"value for money"
Good location for me as I had to travel by train to my next destination. Hotel is opposite the platform I needed. Also for shopping and sightseeing ideal. Bonus is the hotel gives you a public transport ticket for your stay so you can use trams, underground and S-Bahn in town. Certainly good value for money.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
Jeanette
"Idea place for stay in Frankfurt"
Nice place to stay in Perfect location ( few steps from Frankfurt main train station & few minutes walking to Messee Frankfurt ) & Too friendly staff.
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
Mohamed
"Standard commercial hotel"
Very busy due to convention in town. Standard stay marred by poor management of water failure crisis. Due to water failure, staff disabled key card access WITHOUT informing us. One of us was in the room when access was cancelled. We were not told. We went out and couldn't get back in to get our luggage to check out. No apologies from staff.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Good hotel with lots included"
This hotel is in a great location, right across the street from the train station. Breakfast buffet with a great selection is included. You also receive a free public transit card that you can use during your stay which is a bonus. Most stuff (museums, restaurants, shopping, etc) is within walking distance. We used our transit pass on our last day to get to the airport. The rooms aren't the cleanest with some mold in the shower and the carpets were stained. The gym was ok (treadmill, elliptical, bike, weights, mat and sauna which was very clean). I would definitely recommend this hotel for location, price and all the extras that are included e.g. transit ticket, gym, breakfast,etc.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Terribly uncomfortable, never staying here again"
I've stayed here before, it's been OK, a regular business hotel suitable for a short stay. But this time I was allocated a room in the attic, with a sofa bed, with a thin, dreadfully uncomfortable mattress. I was in a hurry on check-in, didn't have time to request a change, and came back late at night to discover just how awful the 'bed' was. Totally unacceptable accommodation, never staying here again
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Nice easy to move hotel
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
RISHI
"rude service"
I felt bad for stay this hotel. They are rude and no smile, nor good service.I will never stay this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Very convenient location. Great variety of breakfast choices. Friendly staffs. Style is almost old fashioned but clean.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Frankfurt visit"
Mostly enjoyable, breakfast room very good indeed. My only suggestion would be for improved lighting in the room - no light for the table, the whole room did seem to be under lit.
8 night trip Mar 11, 2015
"good hotel"
comfortable, near the main station. But they give only one Internet password per person...now we all have minimum two devices. .that is what they have to change.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
ravi
"VERY BAD"
NO HOT WATER FOR BATHING,TOO MUCH RUSH AT RESTAURANT STAFF WAS VERY RUDE REQUESTED TOO MANY TIMES FOR HOT MILK THEY ASK THAT I CANNOT GIVE ASK ANOTHER STAFF THIS SAME COMMENTS FROM WHOLE STAFF.
8 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Mayank
"Worse Hotel"
This is probably the worse hotel i have ever stayed at. As soon as i walked in the hotel had problems, the ceiling underneath the reception desk started leaking, my room was awful and overpriced. I am now out almost 600 euro because they wont refund me. I didnt even stay at this hotel. Dont stay here, i got a 5 star hotel for the same price i stayed here.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"It could be a better hotel"
Actually i stayed from 10-20 January in this hotel. Under staffed at reception especially at the fair period ppl stand in cues,wi-fi service was very bad i approach reception several time but no help. In 14 Jan the first day of messe net became better. What a quencidance ?!
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Mohammad
"Excellent hotel with very good location."
We have stayed at this hotel for the last five years during our visit for the Christmas markets. We will book again for 2015.
4 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"Fine for a short stay"
This hotel is good value and near to the main train station. It also includes breakfast and a public transport ticket, so we found it good for a short stay.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Liz
"Good Hotel close to the Main Railway station"
The Inter-City Hotel in Frankfurt is a good hotel, in an ideal location close to the city center, and even closer to the Main Railway station in Frankfurt. The Restaurant had an excellent choice of meals, and plenty on offer for Breakfast too. Overall, an ideal hotel for a short break in Frankfurt.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Deiniol
"Nice Location"
Very close to train station, friendly staff
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
RISHI
IN
"Well maintained hotel opposite Frankfurt Hbf"
Hotel just opposite the railway station which makes it ideal for getting tube into the centre of town. While we were there it was a bit noisy outside at night. Rooms very good although slightly on the small side but very clean and well maintained. Excellent breakfast selection
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Joy
"Great Value in Central Frankfurt"
Great location, across the street from the Central Train Station. Easy access to the trains to the airport. Local transit ticket is a nice perk for quick trips to the shopping district or airport. Very good selection on the breakfast buffet. Rooms are small but practical. Will stay there again without a hesitation.
3 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Ronald
"Home from Home in Frankfurt"
Could not fault the hotel, it was everything I hoped for and more. I slightly downgraded the neighbourhood score, and this might be unfair, mainly because the area west of the station has some dubious businesses and characters. Having said that the hotel was only a minute's walk from the station and arriving late at night we very much appreciated the proximity. Next time in Frankfurt the Inter City would be my top choice.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"value for money"
just outside the Main station. with free wifi, good spread od breakfast, clean room is good for centre reach of frankfurt as you can . connect with the city thru the metro
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
ravi
"Excellent for city"
Good hotel for city centre visiting and easy access to the main station in Frankfurt. 15 min train journey to main airport.
heather
"Easy reach from airport."
Excelent location, 2 mins walk from main rail station, great breakfast, ticked all the boxes and give you a free travel pass .
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Stephen
"Disappointing for the price"
I had several frustrations during my stay. Individually they would be tolerable, but all in one trip they were annoying. The wait to check-in or talk to Reception is too long, there are not enough staff to service customers there. Three times I had to wait 5 minutes for an elevator to arrive - they were all in service, just busy. The wifi was unreliable, it worked for the first day but not for the next two, and even when working it is pretty slow. I asked for a code for three devices but was told only one device per room could be connected. Eventually they gave me two but begrudgingly. The codes expired before the end of my stay, so I had to trek to reception, wait in a queue again to get another. The room was not particularly clean: the carpet had not been vacuumed before I arrived, and there were hairs in the bathroom. I booked a room with a double bed for single occupancy. As with many German hotels, that meant I was given one thin, soft, unsupportive pillow, and a single duvet. Ridiculous penny pinching. I phoned to ask for extra pillows, they arrived promptly, but why not put them in the room anyway? There were two very thin, small towels in the bathroom, and only the very most basic toiletries provided. On the plus side, the hotel is very convenient for the main station and surrounding area, and provides a free ticket for city public transport for the duration of stay.
4 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Matthew
"LOUSY HOTEL"
Do not got deceived by the photo is not as good as what its shown. The front desk service is rude and impatience. The room do not have electric kettle.Try to take from room service but nobody answer the call all day.Ask help from the reception and they just ignored. We are very disappointed. We not recommand to stay in this hotel.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Ong
SG
"A good stay close to the main train Station"
A good stay close to the main Rail Station. The free transit pass was well used and the buffet breakfast was very good.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2014
Jaime
"Nice Hotel but uncomfortable Bed"
Good hotel. Reliable fast free WiFi. Great Breakfast. Nice Room. Only problem was Mattress was way too firm and uncomfortable for my taste so didn't sleep well.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
MarcThe Lark
"Good can be better"
Internet does not work properly Breakfast is good and they give you a city pass its good but needs wi fi
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014