All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9505 S 142nd St, Omaha, NE, 68138, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Clean and easy to get to."
The staff was friendly, very close to interstate and easy to find. Nice clean rooms and even had a fridge and microwave to use if needed. Gas station and sit down eating with in walking distance. Over all very nice comfortable place to stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Christina
"Clean and Affordable"
Went to Omaha on business and was looking for a clean bed for one night that was affordable; got it!
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Good for the Price I paid"
They were renovating the hotel so they carpet wasn't fully completed throughout the hallway. They don't have the room numbers on both sides in sync so it's off and a little mental confusion. They extend checkout by an hour so I got to leave 1pm. Place is located at a major stop off I-80. Restaurant in front of hotel closes pretty late. I loved the Cracker Barrel behind! The WiFi popup window on my cell wouldn't show up right away so i had to restart phone. Cable channels are decent but I wanted my TruTV and more Discovery channels!
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Hanna
"awesome location"
It was a great stay - very comfortable beds and pillows. The air conditioner was very nice and cool. The price was awesome. Staff were all very professional and polite. It was just down the street from many places we were going and was close to my relatives.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nice stay quieter than I expected."
Room was comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I locked my key in the car, grrr and the staff was very helpful in finding a locksmith to call.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
We had to switch hotels for the last night we were in Omaha. We got this one. Friendly staff, clean hotel, especially being pet friendly, really good breakfast, nice pool, nice fitness center. Although kinda far from the zoo, but worth it! Will be considering this hotel for future stays!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Grace
Numbering of rooms was confusing
3 night trip May 15, 2013
I had to ask for the ashtrays to be emptied and the room vacuumed. The coffee pot and alarm clock mdid not work. The electrical outlet by the sink did npt work. The chairs in the room were very uncomfortable. I will bypass Quality Inns and Suites the next time I need accomidations.
5 night family trip Aug 19, 2012
Was more than I expected.
3 night trip Jul 19, 2012
"Room paid for prior to arrival, charged AGAIN"
I made a reservation on Hotels.com to stay at this location. When I checked in they swiped my card for incidentals, but ended up fully charging me even though NOTHING was wrong with the room upon check out. I spoke to the front desk about this upon check-out, and was told that the manager would call me as soon as he/she got in that day, I never received a call. I called a few days later to speak to a manager, and was told that they would call be after they got out of a meeting. Neither time did I receive a call back. This is all on top of the rooms not being the best of quality. I DO NOT recommend anyone stay at this hotel!
1 night trip May 24, 2012

2 night trip Jul 27, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

"Friendly hotel"
05/20/15 William F New Orleans, Louisiana
A couple weeks ago I called the hotel, and had some questions regarding rates, rooms etc. The front desk lady, Lacey said she busy with customers at the front and would gladly call me back with any questions I needed answered. She promptly called me back, and also informed me of choice privileges program since I do a lot of traveling. I also spoke with her yesterday about dates that I may need to stay there. She was more then willing to answer my questions and look up directions, since I'm not familiar with the area! I think that's going to be the place I stay.
"Clean and Good for an Overnight Stay"
05/17/15 Mike H Colorado Springs, Colorado
The hotel room was clean and large. The parking lot had plenty of space. The front desk and cleaning staff were friendly. I used the on-premises laundry facilities and the washer and dryer worked well. The room I booked ended up not having a desk so it was a little inconvenient from a business standpoint. The breakfast was ok. This hotel is located near several restaurants, gas stations and I-80 so would be good for an overnight stay while traveling.
"Good hotel, good price but pool and hot tub nothing great!"
05/11/15 regularcus2mer
This is a nice motel. The rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast was ok. The eggs were a little cold and the gravy was out. It was busy at that time though. Nice selection for breakfast. Waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy along with toast, bagels, cereal, yogurt and fruit. The only real negative for us was the small cold pool and the hot tub was the same temp as the pool. I had specifically called to make sure those were working since we had kids looking forward to that. Disappointed that they said there was nothing they could do about either since it was a weekend. Front desk very polite. The price was good as well.
"Nice hotel with great price"
05/08/15 Paul P
We stayed at this hotel while in Omaha to attend the Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting. Fortunately, this hotel was not on the Group of many hotels which are pre-booked by American Express. As a result, we got a much better rate than other hotels for this weekend. The hotel staff was very friendly, the rooms were not luxurious but were nice, there was a complementary breakfast, and the hotel was conveniently located just off I – 80. We would definitely stay there again.
"Friendly Staff and Easy Access to I-80 and lots of parking for large vehicles"
04/26/15 Christina C Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Ok, so I was disappointed in the quality of the cleaning crew as I found a pill, a christmas ball and a jelly bean on the floor near the beds. I check because I travel with dogs. Makes one wonder if no vacuuming was done since Christmas. That said, the room was seemingly clean, the bathroom was clean and the common areas appeared clean. The staff was super, super friendly. Really friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was diverse, but basically your typical mediocre Choice Hotels breakfast. The eggs really looked gross. However, the waffle was passable and the oatmeal was tasty and the coffee hot and plentiful. Thankfully they had real creamers and not the powdered junk. I would definitely stay here again, in spite of the housekeeping issue.
"Family Visit"
04/17/15 Luckytraveler1217 Taylorsville, Utah
This is a great place to stay! Easy access to freeway, clean, quiet great little breakfast that's complimentary. The staff was great! Would like to give a shout out to Barron, Linda and Valerie the breakfast attendant. You will not be sorry you stayed here. There's a Crackle Barrel restaurant and McDonalds within walking distance. Their so close you won't get alot exercise going to visit them that's how close they are.
"Good Stay, Competitive Rates"
02/26/15 samw1968 Kansas City, Missouri
Looked at Rates on mobile device. This property popped and conveniently located off of interstate. Staff was friendly and rates were competitive. Although the property is older the rooms were clean and Breakfast was better than average-omelette and biscuit and gravy. The breakfast area is small however the front desk staff did a great job of refilling breakfast items. Recently converted to a non smoking property-a huge bonus for me. For the price and convenience it was a Good Stay.
"Average"
01/28/15 MstqMI Manistique
We stayed here on our way to Denver. It was an average Quality Inn & Suites, maybe not as nice as some I've stayed in. The room was ordinary, it didn't feel real clean- there was a spot on the wall- not sure if it was chocolate?? Also, breakfast wasn't that good. I usually have the waffles but this time they didn't taste quite right. I think the batter mixture was off. Even though it wasn't horrible, we probably won't stay here again.
"2nd stay and I'll be back"
10/28/14 Robert V
Nice place to stay if you are passing through Omaha. The front desk person was very friendly and accommodating. I had some trouble getting the ironing board in the room set up so I made a call to the front desk and he came right to my room and set it up for me. Great service!
"another great stay, nice people."
10/17/14 David M
This is my second stay at this hotel and ill be back again. I had a noisy fridge in my room and made a call to the front desk. Not even five minutes later the fridge was replaced. Talk about service! These guys are on the ball. Not the newest or best hotel I've ever stayed at, but very friendly and responsive staff.