All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
9505 S 142nd StOmahaNE68138United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Clean
    Room is all right
    Ordinary pool
Just stopped on a road trip. Stayed for one night. Pool was broken.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2016
"Good for an overnight stay"
Overnight stay from a road trip. Nice for a night or two. Half off on first drink in lounge.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
Timothy
"Great breakfast"
Only ther overnight, the hotel was a bit dated, could use some upgrades. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great with a nice area to eat at. The staff was very nice and helpful.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Easy off and on for highway travel."
Everything was adequate for what we were doing.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
"An ok place"
This was an overnight stay on our journey. The hotel was fine except for a bad smell when we went upstairs. I thought it was mostly in the stairwell and hallway, but I think it was in the room a bit too. This was the main reason for the lower ratings. The breakfast had plenty to offer, but not much seating.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Todd
"Nice place."
Very clean. Staff let us have late check out. Easy to get to.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Disappointment
"Very nice hotel."
It was a very nice stay with a good breakfast. Wish the pool opened earlier.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Brent
Very relaxing. Thanks again.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Ralph
Though the beds were made and the linens replaced, they hadn't actually cleaned the room after the previous guests. When I walked in I found cashews and wrappers on the floor and a long strand of used dental floss between the beds. The room was also oddly loud - not from external noises, but from inside the room. The fridge cycled every 20 minutes with such a loud, hissing whine that it sometimes drowned out the television. The TV was also missing half the channels because the cable provider was going to digital and the hotel TVs did not have digital boxes. The hallways smelled like a nursing home.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Clean, Comfortable!"
We stayed at this Quality Inn & Suites while traveling home from Arches National Park in Utah to eastern Iowa. The room was clean, comfortable, and very spacious. The staff was friendly. We ate dinner at the Cracker Barrel restaurant that is walking distance from the hotel. Great offerings for breakfast in the morning! Would definitely stay again while passing through Omaha.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"OK"
A bit pricey for the age and condition of the motel. Convienient to I80. Staff was very nice. The water in the area smells and tastes of chlorine, they must use in their treatment plant in the city. Overall - it was ok
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Evelyn
"Clean and easy to get to."
The staff was friendly, very close to interstate and easy to find. Nice clean rooms and even had a fridge and microwave to use if needed. Gas station and sit down eating with in walking distance. Over all very nice comfortable place to stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Christina
"Clean and Affordable"
Went to Omaha on business and was looking for a clean bed for one night that was affordable; got it!
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Good for the Price I paid"
They were renovating the hotel so they carpet wasn't fully completed throughout the hallway. They don't have the room numbers on both sides in sync so it's off and a little mental confusion. They extend checkout by an hour so I got to leave 1pm. Place is located at a major stop off I-80. Restaurant in front of hotel closes pretty late. I loved the Cracker Barrel behind! The WiFi popup window on my cell wouldn't show up right away so i had to restart phone. Cable channels are decent but I wanted my TruTV and more Discovery channels!
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Hanna
"awesome location"
It was a great stay - very comfortable beds and pillows. The air conditioner was very nice and cool. The price was awesome. Staff were all very professional and polite. It was just down the street from many places we were going and was close to my relatives.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nice stay quieter than I expected."
Room was comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I locked my key in the car, grrr and the staff was very helpful in finding a locksmith to call.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
We had to switch hotels for the last night we were in Omaha. We got this one. Friendly staff, clean hotel, especially being pet friendly, really good breakfast, nice pool, nice fitness center. Although kinda far from the zoo, but worth it! Will be considering this hotel for future stays!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Grace
Numbering of rooms was confusing
3 night trip May 15, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"good customer service"
Very good customer service
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
MYUNG O
"Clean and comfortable"
Comfortable and clean , stayed with our pet. Pet friendly. Staff friendly
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Sue

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

"Amazing Service"
03/29/16 Murphy_David Vadnais Heights, Minnesota
Having stayed at many hotels before, as I travel a great deal, this hotel offers many accommodations for its low price. Not only are its prices convenient, but all of the staff that I encountered were very friendly and made sure to strike conversation with me. One employee, a petite lady who goes by the name of Mikaela, was very enthusiastic about answering my questions, She even helped me get a cup of coffee and gave me an extra tooth brush even though it was 10 o'clock at night. She didn't just point me in the direction of my room when I checked in, she walked me to the door to make sure I knew where it was, and offered to help with carrying my bags. I was very surprised when she said she had only been working there a short amount of time, I would definitely stay again!
"Very Welcoming Staff & Environment"
03/25/16 lindah20162016 Fort Frances, Canada
I stayed in this lovely hotel while traveling from Canada, which was just right off of I-80. The price is great, and the room I stayed in was extremely accommodating and nicely set up. I did have some issues with my TV, but Mikaela, whom was at the Desk, immediately came to my room and assisted me in fixing it. I had no issues with my TV or anything else after, and she made sure to remind me that she was there if I needed any other help. If you want friendly people who are happy to help you and a nice environment, and a good price to top it off, I would definitely recommend staying here!
"Lovely, quiet evening"
03/21/16 Martin L Minnesota
The motel is right off I-80, but reasonably priced despite tremendous convenience. The room was spotless, comfortable and quiet; the pool is a decent size and has a small whirlpool next to it; and Patrice - who everybody seems to think is wonderful...is wonderful.
"Our stay in Omaha"
03/19/16 Lisa P North Platte, Nebraska
My stay was very pleasant, nice & comfortable! I've never stayed in Omaha before & Patrice made sure myself & my 2 1/2 yr old son were taken care of!! Thank YOU Patrice. The staff was very friendly & professional. And, Patrice, was Oustanding..We will be back.
"Patrice got this!!"
03/14/16 Ferdy B
Had an amazing time at the quality inn, Patrice help us out with everything we needed and was a fun time in Omaha, we even received some cool souvenirs from Patrice so everybody come to Omaha and have a amazing time here with Patrice Easy and comfortable with great clean rooms by Maria great breakfast and great bar next door
"Buisness"
03/14/16 Reid H
Great stay super comfy beds Patrice was very helpful! Had no problem booking the room and she was very helpful finding anything I needed during my stay. I give my thanks to Omaha Nebraska for the quality inn treatment. Patrice was the most kind and helpful service desk secretary I've ever had!
"Comfortable Stay, Great Staff!"
03/13/16 My3rubbies Saint Paul, Minnesota
I came in to the Omaha Area for a Baptism. I needed a room for two nights. I arrived without a reservation at 1pm. I spoke with Patrice She quoted me a rate for 89.99, but after asking if there was a lower rate she was able to get me in for 84.00!She asked what brought me out there in Omaha and even gave me some suggestions of places to visit along with printing out directions. I am a man in my early 70's so walking up steps is not too easy with luggage. Patrice put me on a First floor room close to the exit. I was very satisfied, She asked if I needed help carrying in my bags and later asked me before I took off for the evening if my room and stay so far was satisfactory. Great customer service, Sincere personal and clean comfortable beds! When visiting my grandchildren I will be Back! Still need to show Patrice the Batism photos!
"Service tec "
03/03/16 Steve L
Had a great stay the staff was polite and helpful Patrice was very professional and I'm coming back to work in Omaha and staying here again thank you rooms were clean and breakfast was nice to have ready each morning
"Patrice has you taken care of at the Quality Inn"
02/27/16 TheDonald666 Boise, Idaho
Patrice shows nothing but the utmost respect towards her customers goes above and beyond to assure we're comfortable, I feel she is a definate assett to your place of business, she's generally sweet and very nice. I look foward to my stay here at the Quality Inn, Thank you
"Awesome customer service"
02/15/16 115rickys Kansas City, Missouri
Upon arriving at 11:15 am on Saturday, asked if a room was available. Patrice at the front desk said i could immediately occupy a room and had provided several room and price options. I choose the king which was only $8 more than a queen. The room was very clean, everything worked (yes, that is a luxury these days) and upon seeing her in the lobby a few hours later she asked if everything was ok with my room. Patrice is very customer oriented and an example by which others should follow on how to provide great customer service. I will most certainly stay at this hotel with every visit in Omaha from now on.... thanks !