All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3901 Market St, Wilmington, NC, 28403, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

2.7
"rm 309"
Great stay. We will be back
3 night business trip May 11, 2014
Michael Dela Cruz
"Shabby but ok"
The parking lot was noisy, the dead-bolt didn't work, there was no tub stopper for taking a bath, there were lots of stains, the shower curtain was torn and the beds were pretty hard. I found the breakfast area by accident when checking out (closed door near but not in lobby) ~~ That said, the sheets, towels, pillows and even stain saturated carpets WERE clean and fresh smelling. The AC and fridge worked great. There was plenty of hot water. We got an ok night's sleep. ~~ I'd recommend for last-minute hotel needs only.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Grad's Aunt & Nana
"pleasantly surprised"
The hotel staff was very nice. Room looked recently painted and clean. Good stay for the money--- my husband liked the coffee in breakfast room-just don't count breakfast as healthy for family-restuants on market street are a better choice-but for the price you can't havea clean room and good service is more important.
2 night family trip May 2, 2014
kelly
"not what ni expected."
roache,sheets were dirty,b ed frame dirty,room did not appear to be that on the internet.will not stay there any more.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Room Description"
The beds were confortable. The bathroom was not very clean. The water was nice and hot. The toilet was not so clean. It had dust around it. The tv was dirty. The room looked as if it had not been detailed when cleaned. The breakfast area was very unorganized. The cereal was stale. They had cream cheese but no bagels. The staff, I only seen one person at check-in and one at check-out, was friendly. The other hotel guests were very loud outside. At 3 am they were out and about talking loud.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Kris
Nasty hotel don't go there!! There is a hotel that looks way cleaner half a mile down market st.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Wes
"it was ok"
The shower was old looking. I would not have taken a shower there.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Stacy
"Blah"
You get what you pay for, which isn't much. Dirty carpet, thin blankets, outdated appliances. There was no wifi and the room was suppose to be non smoking, however the room smelled of cigarettes.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Bri
"recent stay 3/9/14"
I was unsure of staying at first but we thru hotels.com. This was the cheapest also it provided a free breakfast in the price. It was 20 bucks cheaper than days inn which is where we usually stay. The room we clean Staff was very nice. We chose this hotel based on price alone and it wasn't bad at all+++ good place for the excellent price-will stay again this summer
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Sherita
"Highly outdated"
Rooms are completely out of date. Carpets were stained, and comforters were stained. Locals were staying in the hotel and were coming and going at all hours of the night. Very noisy! Anytime a door would shut it rattles the walls. I booked this room online....as soon as I saw it in person I was wishing I could just cancel my reservation!!!!! Will never stay here again!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Promise
"Very Disappointed"
I am a small business owner, and my employees travel a lot. We were given a room that quite honestly made me sick to my stomach. There was a huge brown stain on the mattress, 3 ft wide and mold forming on the edge of the bed and sheets. I was very surprised when the front desk staff was hesitant about providing us with a new room.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
TCG Builders
"just a room"
wifi was worthless. tv was old and barely worked. stains on bedspreads. clean sheets but that was is. never again
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
"Good for 1 nighters only"
Bathroom Tub was filthy ! Pillows had body odor ? Train goes by wakes u up every two hrs while your sleeping ? staff is nice
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
mickey
"Okay for one night"
It was fine for one night but I wouldn't suggest it for an extended stay. The room was okay and the shower a little questionable, but you get what you pay for. We were looking for a cheap place to crash after a night out drinking and it served it's purpose well. The staff was polite and friendly. I would probably stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Chelsea
"Room clean but nothing else"
If you are looking for a clean room there can be no complaints, but do not expect any coffee or continental breakfast
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Cheap but a few problems"
The guy at the desk was great. The hotel room was ok....pretty dirty. The bed had noticeable stains on the top sheets. It was a very old motel. But my biggest complaint were the iron turned on but wouldn't heat up. And the T.V. didn't work. Neither did the wireless internet. I was in the room just to sleep so I didn't care but you all need to fix these things, asap.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
J.A.S.
"Overall amazing stay for the price"
I looked around for a cheap hotel, and this was the cheapest in the area. Given the price, I walked in not expecting much. Yet, I was pleasantly surprised by the room. It was spacious, and the beds were comfortable. The people at the front desk were very helpful, and made sure I had a good stay while there. There were hotels up to 3x more expensive than the one I stayed at. I used the saved money to rent a car, spend money on better dining, and have more freedom with the rest of my trip. Great stay for the price.
5 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
Sukhneet Singh
"It's OK"
My stay was OK. The hotel is definitely dated. Breakfast left a lot to be desired, I actually gave it a shot and then went to get breakfast out. However, there are many restaurants of all types and prices in the area. My room was clean, had a mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, etc. It was less than 3 miles from my destination downtown. Hotel prices nearest my destination were 4-5 times the cost of this hotel. This was a good stay for travelers on a budget. I would stay again under the same circumstances.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Hokie Joe
Very inexpensive hotel for a one night or very brief stay. Close to everything just don't expect 5 star accomodations.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"convenient over night stay for a small price"
The place was great, the room was great. Nice and clean and friendly staff. Woukd reccommend it to a friend. The only let down was the train had to blow its horn everytime it went past, which wasn't very often thankfully.
3 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Anne
"terrible hotel"
This was a very nasty place. There wasn't a decent breakfast The rooms weren't cleaned after we stayed A bug crawled across us as we slept Bad neighborhood Nothing good to ssy about this place. Hotels.com needs to down grade this hotel to poor
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
terrance
We stayed 2 nights. The mattress was old, lumpy and indented. They did not service our room after the first day and we tried to request clean towels, toiletries and coffee. They just provided us with towels. The room was scruffy and run down. I would not stay there again
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2013
Deborah
"Cheap place for a Short Stay"
We were looking for a cheap place for the weekend, which is what we got. We appreciated the fridge/microwave availability and how close we were to everything. However, we couldn't quite get comfortable with the place. We could never get the stale air smell and feel out of the room. For a one-night stay, it provides the necessities. For a longer, more comfortable stay, you may want to something a little nicer. The only real problem we had was that our room keys kept stop working (yes, we kept them away from cell phones and credit cards... in fact we had them on the table away from everything), but the staff was helpful each time.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Usable but not great."
This room was adequate for 1 night (which is all that I stayed). Has not been updated in 15-20 years. Cramped bathroom, older carpet (maybe clean?). People were friendly in front office. It is conveniently located on a main thorough fare in Wilmington, lots of food choices nearby.
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2013
Traveler
"It's allright."
Room was adequate, not far from the airport. Clerk was nice, even when I slept through checkout. (Alarm was set to central time)
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
"Its a basic hotel. Decent for the cheap price."
Not much to say. If you gan get a room for $50 - $60 then you get what you pay for a basic room for a cheap price.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Justin
"Wonderful night stay"
Staff was very kind and helpful. Overall look of hotel was more than what I was expecting but some updates needed. Room was very clean. Hotel right on Market st, bus stop in front and less than 10 min to downtown!! Very convenient and safe traveling as a single woman.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"great value, clean, for the money!"
Nice helpful staff at the front desk. We had a service dog and they were very accommodating. The room was very clean. The decor was simple but very functional. The beds were comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a safe, convenient and clean budget hotel for a few nights at Wrightsville Beach and Wilmington.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
L.
The WiFi really sucked,only worked outside.the room,or when you got closeto the lobby,which was really annoying when the hotel says all rooms have it .!! Owners.were nice people, the rooms were a bit out dated, but it was cheap and so it was ok really.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
pete
"Not bad for just sleep & go."
For a 2-star hotel, this wasn't bad. If you are looking for a cheap, clean room with shower, tv, refrigerator, coffee pot, and A/C, then this should work for you. The hotel is definitely dated, and the rooms are decorated with 1970's browns & tans, and the A/C is typically noisy. However, it served its purpose for a "sleep & go". We would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Motel 6 or Four Seasons, I just want a good deal.
"Nice motel,with a very nice staff near the center"
this is a very nice motel with a great staff.We stay here every year for our anniversary celebration.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Convenient & Great Rates"
Reasonable rates and close enough to downtown and to the beaches.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Expensive"
It is still very expensive for what it offers. Should be OK for a $30 a night. No Internet, few TV Channels, very much outdated. If u only look for a place to sleep. Then it is OK.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"Hotel looked nothing like the pictures."
The picture taken for Expedia must have been on a day that had pressure wash the front of the building. The hotel actually looked like the Bates Motel, the parking lot was dirty and unkept. The room was also nothing like the pictures the comforter had a stain on them, the ice machine was located behind a building and nothing was modern. My sister and I decided not to even try the breakfast.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Not Happy
Disgusting. Instantly felt depressed upon entering the room. Booked for two nights but chalked up the cancellation fee and relocated.
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
Somebody could've easily broke into my room
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2013
"Bathroom"
It was ok we were there to drop off our daughter the only thing I thought was wrong was the toilet paper fold . It looked like the just squeezed it did not look nice triangle would be nice.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Ok but?"
convienient to facilities and eating spots but old and need of restoring and repair.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Moe
"Close to where I was going"
We had a pleasant stay and they had great rates .
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Not a happy camper."
We stayed for one night and I am glad that is all it was. The room was not very clean. I could wipe dirt off around the sink rim and you could plainly see where it had not been cleaned in awhile in certain areas of the bathroom. The bathtub was stained and looked dirty along with the bathroom floor. The bed sheets where very wrinkled and old looking enough to not be sure if they were clean or not. They advertised WiFi and it was a very poor signal, because I could not pick it up on my computer. Also, the TV was ancient and not very many good channels. They did provide a good continental breakfast that was fresh, but the chairs that were around the tables were nasty with alot of old stains.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Door to each room is outside"
Door to each room is outside and therefore did not feel great. Also, neighbor wasn't great - not terrible just about mile away from what locals said was not a good part of town making the issue with the doors to each room outside feel like a security issue.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Ok for a one night stay."
Ok for a one night stay. There was some sort of pungent smel in the room.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Ok in a pinch, but not great"
I had to book a last minute trip to Wilmington and this seemed like the best option available to me. My friend and I only needed to stay one night which was a good thing. The room smelled like stale smoke (even though it was non smoking) there were visible stains on the walls, the door appeared to have been kicked in at one time and repaired. The covers on the beds also had visible large stains, we took them off and slept with the blankets only. The bathroom had obviously not been cleaned, there was hair on the floor, fragments of leftover potato chips and stains in the tub and sink. It was clear that the room had only had fresh towels and sheets but no other cleaning was done. The doors open to the outside which I do not prefer. The only positive thing I can say about this place is that the sheets on the bed were clean and there were no bugs. I would not stay here again. But in a pinch if you have no other options this will do. We spent as much time away from the room as possible.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Emily
OK for an early 1970s Motel.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
"ok but too pricey"
The hotel was ok but too pricey for the location and condition. No bedbugs which is great and mattresses were covered in a protective sleeve so that was a plus. We really just wanted a place to sleep. That proved to be a slight problem as loud bass music and some screaming drive thoughs occurred. Good manners aren't really under managements control and the noise wasn't constant just loud when it occurred. It was a very basic room although clean there was a slight tobacco smell, nothing too bad. A continental breakfast ended at 9:30 on a Sunday which seems early but since we were late I can't comment on the food. Although it is on a main street the traffic noise wasn't a problem.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"ghetto"
I personally was afraid just to be in the room with both the bolt and the chain locked. Our "non-smoking" room smelled of smoke so badly all our clothes still smell! The bath tub was so gross i had to put a towel down to feel comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2013
paul
"Close to downtown...."
If you are expecting this to be a four to five star hotel you will need to stay somewhere else. My friend and I were looking for an inexpensive place to stay while we go to the beach and downtown Wilmington, NC. This place was a great place for that. Though the breakfast was something to be desired. Thank goodness we brought goodies with us to help with that. The service staff was great and polite. They helped us out with everything. This hotel was right in the middle of distance from the beach and downtown. We had a nice stay the whole time we were there. I will stay here again if my regular Wilmington hotel is full.
3 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013
Great Management .Accommodating staff, neat & clean. Worth the rate.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
"beach trip"
we went to wilmington just for the day, the hotel was easy to get to from the beach,clean safe and within our budget. No ammenties but a comfortable place to just sleep.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
robert
"Great Place - Still needs a few updates"
I liked almost everything about our stay. My only issues were that the box springs were exposed and had horrible stains, the room was very hot when we arrived (we had to drive around for awhile and let it cool off, and the breakfast was in a small room with hardly any choices. Other than that it was great especially for the price.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2013