All hotels in Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States of America
1737 Mountain Industrial Blvd, Stone Mountain, GA, 30083, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Two miles from home"
It was wonderful
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Matthew
"90th birthday party"
Visited Stone Mountain for my wife's aunts 90th birthday. Everything was great and staying at the Hampton was outstanding from rooms, staff and always great food at breakfast. Coffee at the ready at all times and the popcorn for light snack was very good. Always look for a Hampton wherever we travel.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Needs to communicate"
I booked this hotel in March for a stay in October. Arrived to check in only to be told there was no room available for us and our third party we booked through was to blame. No phone call? No clue how many reservations/ rooms you have? They did arrange our stay at another hotel and comped it, but still would be nice to know before arrival.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"It was a Hampton Close to Stone Mountain"
A Hampton that is consistent with what you'd expect from the brand. This one is close to Stone Mountain Park, a place definitely worth visiting if you're around Atlanta.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Bolli
"Average"
The hotel was conveniently located and seemed well kept. Noticeably lacking in the room were a safe, a refrigerator and even an ice bucket. There was an ice machine on our floor but no way to get the ice back to the room. Comfort was average as was the breakfast buffet.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Cassady
"Nice hotel near Stone Mountain."
This was the first here, would stay again and recommend to others.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"some disappointments"
Generally clean, however, my room was not made-up one day. Could flush toilet only by removing lid and lifting valve stem (hotel staff should have noticed/fixed). Not within walking distance of restaurant or lounge (bowling alley next door loud, uncomfortable & I am a bowler). I discovered by accident that complimentary beer & wine was offered in the lobby at least one evening of my stay. Nice touch, but I wish I'd known about it (probably my fault for not reading hotel information more closely). Significant sports event (NLCS games 3 and 4 on Foxsports) not available on hotel TV, not even by pay per view.
3 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"Very clean and comfortable"
Each and every employee we came into contact with was polite and friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable and the surroundings were nice. I was also very happy with the continental breakfast. We would absolutely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Everything was acceptable but the mattress was old and made us feel as if we were leaning all night. We called to ask for a flat sheet because ours was missing. We never received it. When my husband called a second time no one answered. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. They need to replace the mattress and have more help at night.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Quiet"
Nice and Quiet
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
We came to Stone Mountain for Labor Day weekend and booked this last minute. It was a really nice hotel!! Great rooms with 2 beds included fridge and microwave. Also had lots of bathroom supplies in bathroom!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Tim S.
"Normal Hampton Inn"
We enjoyed out one night stay here. The location was really close to Stone Mountain Enterance. No Complaints on that part. The beds didn't sleep well for us but that's hit and miss anywhere. What I may not like you may love. They were too short and pillows too small. The place was well kept. Had fresh made popcorn on the lobby which went over great with our kids.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"Denise S. Moore, insomniac!"
I've stayed at this hotel twice now, and I feel like I'm home. I cannot thank the staff enough for making me comfortable. Their hospitality is top notch. When people enjoy their jobs it shows. Nothing forced here. Sometimes I feel like the night prowler when I can't sleep. Stopping at the front desk and asking for a bagel at that hour seems normal for me. No hassle. They understand. When my air went out in my suite another room was held for me until I came back from my function. It was late, and the room was waiting for me. I thought that was very cool of the team! I stink with names, but can say everyone smiles and helps out. Omg! The beds and pillows are so comfortable. I'll be back. Best to stay with family when traveling! Thank you All. Denise S. Moore
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Denise S. Moore
"Nice hotel close to Stone Mountain, good price"
It was a very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was okay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Long weekend getaway for football game"
I came to Atlanta with my son to watch the Alabama - West Virginia football game. My son came down with a stomach virus which caused us to miss the game. The staff at the hotel took amazing care of both of us. Checking on him and getting me anything I felt would make him more comfortable. They also took care of my dinner as I was stuck in the hotel room all day long. They were courteous and prompt. I am much obliged by their hospitality.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Alex
The staff was friendly and any request we had was met. Great stay..
4 night trip Aug 25, 2014
ms
"Very nice staffs"
I spent 3 days at this hotel. The staffs went above and beyond to accommodate us. They were extremely helpful and the room was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"No hot water"
Our overall stay was great. We only had one unpleasant day and that was when they were trying to fix the hot water and did not notify guest. We had to wait for 2 hours before we could shower. It set our plans back.
10 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Michelene Elmore
"Nice hotel just outside of Atlanta"
The location was real convenient for visiting Stone Mountain. We were able to spend most of the day in the park then go back to the hotel room to rest. Then we went back to the park for the laser show. It made for a great day.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great stay and staff"
I really enjoyed my stay and the staff was very friendly, I would stay here again
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Jamie Parker
"Love it!"
I enjoyed my stay & would definitely come back to this hotel! They're very clean!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Hampton Inn no longer has comfortable beds"
I have stayed at a number of Hampton Inns.. For some reason the quality of bedding and the comfort levels of the beds have gone down hill over the past few years. The bed was super hard and very uncomfortable. The food was ok, but not to great either.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Shane
"Not a bad hotel, but..."
The hotel was nice. Rooms were a good size, beds were comfortable, breakfast had decent selection, lots of TV channels, and the hotel was in a nice area. I do have two major complaints that drastically lower my rating: 1. The front desk lady was a lovely person who was a pleasure to work with. However, they left just her at the desk, and she was painfully slow. Thankfully, when I got there, I only had two people ahead of me, which resulted in a 15 min wait to check-in. After I checked in, I went to dinner, leaving a long line of people waiting to check in. When I got back from dinner an hour later, there were still people who were in line when I left. The hotel should have had more staff, or better training. My major complaint is about the AC in the hotel. When I checked in, the lady told me she would put me on the lowest floor possible, because the AC barely worked, and that the top 3rd and 4th floor of the hotel were sweltering hot. Walking through the hallways of my second floor, you could tell that it was hot. When I got to my room, I tried to turn down the air. No luck. The system was frozen where it was. Even though the AC was set to high, continuous fan, it cut off every 5 minutes. It left the room much more warm than I would have liked, and made it difficult to sleep. I can't image what it would have been like on the top floors. So I would give this hotel a higher rating in winter, but during the summer, the hotel needs to figure out how to keep the building cool.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
The staff was so good. A decent breakfast & clean room. Easy access to the highway.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
I enjoyed my stay and the breakfast was really good
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Pat Green-Hill
"Tired travelers"
After a very tiring day at Stone Mountain Park and the late night laser light show, we arrived at the hotel late and everything was just right.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Good stay for Stone Mountain visit"
For the most part this was a good place to stay. Finding places to eat was a bit if a challenge and there was not enough room to eat the complementary breakfast. Perhaps that was due to hotel being pretty full while we where there. Also all the people sitting out side smoking was annoying.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
WD
"Stone Mountain GA 2014 Reunion"
It was great!
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Carolyn J. Jones
"Nice hotel..close to the highway"
Clean and safe. Will stay there again when in the area. Good breakfast..lots to choose from. Staff very friendly. Room was just the right size. Very comfortable bed.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Plastic money lovers and RUDE service!"
Completely unsatisfying, the website assured me that cash or credit was acceptable for both the room fee and deposit, but the rude receptionist insisted "credit card" only and made ZERO effort to assist my family after that! Fortunately we found a polite, family run and family friendly hotel nearby!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Carla
I really enjoy the place i would remend it to anyone to stay i didn't want to leave it i will remend it to anyone to stay again i rate it 100 percent
nett
"Very convenient for Stone Mountain (Laser Show A++"
Enjoyed Managers Night on 1st night at hotel. All the staff very helpful especially Amy. Better restaurants not very convenient to hotel. Had problems with TV remote (poor design for changing channels). Very convenient for Stone Mountain & Laser Show was fantastic.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"Awesome Service and Awesome Location"
I had an excellent stay at the Hampton Inn in Stone Mountain. After a 12 hour drive it was the best thing to happen to me. The staff was exceptionally friendly and customer service oriented. My room was clean and quiet. The location was perfect for visiting Stone Mountain and for visiting the other attractions Atlanta has to offer. Breakfast was great and the pool was an awesome oasis in the Georgia heat. I look forward to my next trip to Atlanta. Also, the manager on duty Maikalia was excellent.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
D in De
"REAL NICE STAY AT HAMPTON INN"
IT WAS GREAT, AND VERY COMFORTABLE
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
TOMMY SMITH
"REALY NICE HOTEL"
OUR STAY WAS REALLY GREAT.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"vry pleased!"
this hotel was very clean, the staff was super friendly and the pool was excellent... would definitely stay again and again. Thank You Hampton Inn...we truly enjoyed our stay!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Terry
"I love this hotel...always clean and comfortable."
I have stayed at this hotel several times and enjoy my stay each time. My only complaint is when housekeeping comes knocking at the door at 10:00-10:30 but check out is not until 12:00. I've had the door opened as I stepped out of the shower...thank goodness for the latch preventing it from opening all the way. This last stay, in an attempt to avoid being disturbed, I placed the Do Not Disturb sign on the outside of the door. That did not deter housekeeping at all, they still attempted to enter the room.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Ganell
"Clean and nice place"
The bed and the bathroom are really clean. And nice breakfast. The only thing annoying me is the noise of the air conditioner.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Kat
The room was immaculately clean. I was pleasantly surprised. 4 star hotel quality.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Very friendly staff"
Hotel was convenient for our Memorial Day trip to Stone Mtn. Surrounding area is mostly industrial parks. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. As with most Hamptons, the room was clean, well-equipped and maintained, and had a very comfortable bed. Nice breakfast too. Thank you staff!
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
P
"Fantastic staff during a stressful time"
The staff from the front desk down to the young man who was cleaning the floors in the lobby was fantastic! We were experiencing a very traumatic family emergency and not only was the entire staff supportive, compassionate and accommodating, they all showed that they all care for their guests! Thank you so much to everyone during our time of stress!
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Coulter Templeton
"breakfast problems"
Overall the stay was great. The room was super clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was not something to write home about though. I think they have some refrigeration/food dating problems because one of the packets of cream cheese I got was spoiled, and the cut pineapple had gone bad. The apple I ate was also on the bad side of edible. All the cooked things looked good though...
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Maria
"Great Sleep"
I had the most amazing sleep. And also to be accompanied by an awesome complimentary breakfast was a big plus!! I love the Hampton!
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2014
"close to stone mountain"
we loved it! excellent
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
starla brokamp
Great!
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Andre
"Hotel is about 5 miles from Stone Mountain"
Hotel was very nice. Typical of what I would expect from a Hampton Inn
Other trip May 4, 2014
Ken
"Weekend in Stone Mountain"
Spent the weekend in Stone Mountain for my nephew's birthday. Picked this hotel because of the excellent reviews and closeness to family's home. It is right next to a bowling fun center and a couple blocks away from everything you could need. Very comfortable beds, professional staff, and great hot breakfast with fresh food. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Krys
"Not a good stay"
Usually I like Hampton Inn, but this time it was not organized, there were errors in my check in and, when I asked to switch rooms they gave me a dirty room. Bed not made, someone's luggage left i the room and sheets were balled up in a chair.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Fabulous"
Beds and pillows not as comfortable as most Hamptons but a great place to stay.
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Very nice hotel. Staff very friendly. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2014