All hotels in Wickliffe, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here28611 Euclid Ave, Wickliffe, OH, 44092, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.9
    2.9
    2.7
"Perfect for a Quick Stay"
Room was clean, staff was very friendly, breakfast was perfect before taking off in the morning.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"Lake Effect Snow"
Great value for the money paid.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Loud, but overall nice"
Overall the service and room were nice. The bathroom was slightly dirty and the toilet didn't flush correctly, but since it was a quick over night stay it wasn't that big of a deal. There was some sort of construction the next morning that kept us from sleeping. I would still stay again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2013
Jen
Stayed 2 nights. Room was clean and service was very good and prompt. Breakfast was good. I have no complaints. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Sue
"Ok if you squint"
Very dated & run down; stained & threadbare carpets,... sheets & towels were clean so we just hunkered down and went to sleep. Staff very friendly and continental breakfast were fine.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
LuluB
"Breakfast"
Breakfast was great only problem i had was the carpet on the stairs needed cleaning
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Ms. R G
"quick weekend"
Hotel was clean, staff was pleasant, room was adequate, could use some updating, but overall good stay.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
couple
"Decent hotel, bad neighborhood..."
The hotel itself appeared clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was pretty good. Be advised, there is absolutely NOTHING to do for entertainment near the hotel, and the neighborhood is anything but welcoming. The only advantage to the location is that it is right off the highway.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Jake
"Very nice hotel for the price!"
This was a very nice place to stay for a couple of nights. I read horrible reviews of this place, but it was honestly very quaint, and just what we needed. It's not the Hilton, so don't expect HUGE living spaces, but we reserved 3 rooms, and all were clean, and the king beds were quite large and comfy! We watched a bit of TV and used the coffee pot too. The bathroom was a bit small, and the bath mat was a bit torn on the ends, but again, it was clean and didn't have any complaints. The staff was very friendly too. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Lauren
Staff was nice; breakfast was good. Room was adequate, but rather drab. Wifi did not work very well. Ok for one nights stay.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"very disappointed"
the room was very unclean and the shower was peeling paint, not happy at all
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"needs to be updated"
there are no elevator in the hotel the setup was confusing going from the back of the hotel to the front the front lobby an surrounding areas looked nice the back were we entered was nasty needs a lot of TLC has a stall musty animal urine smell to it in the back enterance was not satisfied with the condition the hotel was in liked the staff prefer not to stay there again
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
amy
The staff were five star, but the facility is in desperate need of repair. The bathroom was the worst I've ever seen in a hotel.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Annette
"Close to the city of Cleveland. nice neighborhood"
I enjoyed the friendly workers. They work really hard at keeping the hotel clean and tidy. The breakfast was very good and fresh and hot. The fruit and all the varieties was something for the adults and the kids. The pool and workout room was relaxing for the family. Thanks for having all we needed for a nice stay.
5 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
F. Tortonesi
"a good night sleep"
Overall is was very good. The complimentary breakfast was delicious scrambled eggs and a side of sausage patties. The room was comfortable and clean, but the top blanket on the bed looked like it had dry blood on it. So, I did not sleep under that blanket, however, I still slept well.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Jacob
"OK hotel in a pinch"
Staff was helpful. Room was clean. Breakfast was better than expected. Breakfast staff did a good job keeping up during the morning rush. Not my first choice, but OK. Appears to be a depressed hotel trying to make a comeback.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Poor Condition"
The hotel was in very poor condition. Nothing was plugged in, including lamps, refrigerator etc. There were not enough outlets for our cell phones in addition to the things that needed to be plugged in.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Unhappy
"Not great"
Is there a clean/decent hotel in Cleveland Metro for under $125/night?? Not this one. Air conditioner was loud and noisy and kept us up at night
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"ok ok type hotel"
From outside hotel looks good. But inside it is old. Carpets in room are so dirty, bottom of our feet became dark after walking for a while in room. Looks like they didn't clean / wash carpets for years. Staff are very polite.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
kal
"old and smelly"
very old and outdated, overpriced for condotions. needs a complete remodel.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Cigarette burn in bed coverlet, tear in love seat, sticky bathroom floor, toilet didn't flush right. All reported to front desk. All staff friendly, particularly breakfast staff, very pleasant and helpful.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Comfy!"
PROS: Very comfortable bed. Room was adequately clean. Super quiet. Easy to maintain room temperature. Crazy amount of storage space for extended visits. The pool room was very clean and had lots of chairs. The location was near to many restaurants. The exterior was inviting and looked very safe. Price was reasonable. Staff was pleasant. CONS: The breakfast buffet was so-so, and should be available until at least 10am. . Didn't like having the steps everywhere. The pool had way too much chlorine and was too deep for children. (Just beyond the steps was 5' deep! I liked it, but small kids would need life vests.) The wi-fi was terribly slow at times. A definite problem for business travelers. OVERALL: Will stay again when visiting that area.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Nana
"Close to I-90, convenient for me."
Enjoyed the breakfast items. The employees were really nice and polite.
Other trip May 25, 2013
"Good price for the location"
The hotel was not within Cleveland but was close and convenient enough to the town. It was a cheap hotel.The staff were a bit surly, for whatever reason the do not disturb tag was removed from our door 3x's (almost had the cleaning service walk in on my shower), had to get replacement do not disturb tags on the door. I wish there was a fridge and microwave in our room. The breakfast was so-so. They do have a lot of info and sell tickets for the Rock and Roll hall of fame which is convenient.
2 night trip May 18, 2013
"Trip of necessity"
I had to travel for a family funeral. I wanted to be careful with my money so this hotel looked like it was going to be reasonable. I can put up with a lot when I'm trying to watch my cash but in the end had to leave this hotel 2 days into a 7 day stay. I was going to be working via the internet while at the hotel and spending time with family in the evenings. The room smelled musty when we got in but a can of Lysol fixed that. The table in the room was broken and wobbled which made trying to work on it less comfortable. There were a number of other things that were not up to snuff but I could have lived with for the price. But when I had to try and log into work over the internet, I could not stay connected to my VPN for more than 15 minutes at a time but often dropped sooner. Now the actual internet connection did not seem to go away only my connection to my VPN but I have to have that to work. So I contacted the Hotel's front desk and they put me in contact with their tech person. He basically said his internet was up so it must be a problem with my VPN and not his system. I explained that I connect this way at home and at other hotels but that didn't make a difference. So I checked out early and left to go somewhere I could do my work. On the up side they did not fight with me over getting a refund through Expedia. But this place is old and in a serious need of remodeling.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Kids had fun"
Very Good Breakfast, Very large Hotel, if staying here ask to be close to lobby. This is the only reason for the Disappointing grade for upkeep. The comfort was really bad beds were rock hard my 6 year old could touch the ceiling by jumping on the bed ended up sleeping on top of the blankets. Too many rooms and to far to walk to the pool. Pool was very nice.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Some plumbing problems in the room -- might have existed prior to our arrival; if so, it should have been fixed. Our hope is that they didn't just leave it for the next guest to discover too.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2013
"Old under renovation in disrepair"
This place should be shut down redone and then reopened. All the carpeting is dirty and the entire two days i was there i never heard a vacum from housekeeping. Only one of the treadmill in the "gym"are are working but the equipment is old and dirty and felt sticky. Overall the place seems to need some serious updating.
Romance trip Feb 27, 2013
Jerry
"ok,not the best"
It was ok,not the best.no hot water for showers,heater in room didnt work,plumbing needed some work
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2013
The hotel was dirty. No hot water. Heater was horrible. Staff was unwilling to make things better and no discount on rates. I should be given a free stay at one of the chains hotels. Hotels.com rated this as a 4 star. False!!! It was a disaster. Hotels.com owes me as well
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
brian
"right off highway"
would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2012
"ok"
the breakfast wasn't that good...the shower ran out of hot water
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
I forgot to make reservations prior to going out of town I was able to go to hotels.com and make last minute arrangements
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
Marci
"Location is perfect"
It was good experience, our room looked neat, service was nice & polite...
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Vetri
"handy from I-90"
older place but better than expected for the price
1 night trip Sep 26, 2012
I WAS VERY PLEASED
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
"Poor"
The furniture had wet stains on it
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
"this place freaking sucks and is gross"
this place was awful!!!!! it was dirty and smells really bad. There aren't many places to eat in this town. It is honestly the most disgusting place I have ever been to. If i could i would give this hotel a negative star rating.
4 night business trip Sep 18, 2012
Allison
"Poor service, and A headache"
When I arrived, it was 7am. I gave them my confirmation code and my name and said it wasn't showing up as having any reservation. THEN, magically it appeared. When the front desk FINALLY found my reservation she asked me how I was gonna pay. She was confused that I already paid for the hotel through hotel.com. It took 25 minutes for my girlfriend and I to get a room after an exhausting night of driving. I also am missing a pair of shorts and a golf shirt that I have yet to locate since coming home 48 hours ago.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012
Matt H.
We enjoyed our stay here alot, except for the bed. Awful!!!! It was very lumpy and every time you rolled over, the thing shook like a water bed!!! That truly was the only bad thing. The pool was nice and the people were friendly and breakfast was very good. They just need to get some new beds!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2012
Bogart
"A very good get away"
Very good experience well worth the stay.
2 night romance trip Aug 10, 2012
"convenient location, but not worth the money"
I was very disappointed with my stay at this hotel. I had to wait 20 minutes in order to check in, and I had to wait another 5 minutes to check out. The wallpaper was peeling in my room, there was rust on the toilet and in the bath tub, there was no cover over the light bulb in the bathroom, and an electrical outlet was installed upside-down. I tried to take a shower, and I almost got burned. The shower had only very hot water and scolding hot water. I had to wait until my next hotel visit to take a shower. The wireless internet access was free, but it was a little slow. The cable television was missing several stations. The only two benefits were that the location of the hotel was convenient and the complimentary breakfast was delicious.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2012
Jake
"Not a bad place to stay"
we had our 1st vacation in 4 years to Ohio. we stay 7 days and nights. We liked our room. The hotel was nice for the price. Our room was comfortable and clean. We had a very good free breakfast daily, the lady who prepare the breakfast was very nice and friendly to everyone who was there. The day shift at the front desk didn't seem to know what they were doing and couldn't response to questions or quote us posted prices from the website(when we added days) I had to ask for them. The night desk crew was great and very knowledge. We only had to ask they made sure all request were addressed. I would stay here again when i come back next year for a event.
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2012
Dia
overall ok experience, not the best or worst hotel I have stayed in. Room had an odd odor, almost smelled like BO. Large hotel with a lot of rooms, but a very small breakfast area.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2012
"Just OK"
Overall it was ok. about what you would expect from a 2 star hotel. Not a place I would stay for multiple nights. Double beds were small. The lttle breakfast buffet would have been good except the food was not fresh at 830am, maybe it was earlier in the morning.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2012
clean room-bathtub old and dirty
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
"Needs updated & cleaned!!! Easy access to I-90"
I had booked a king bed/non-smoking room. When I got to the room, it was a queen bed. The staff initially said there was nothing they could do and blamed the mix-up on the online booking. They would not give a discount. They offerred to put me in a SMOKING room w/a king size bed. Being pregnant, this was not acceptable. So, they switched rooms with a guest who had not arrived yet, so that we could have a king size bed in a non-smoking room. The room decor was very dated. The carpets didn't look vacuumed. There was a cigarette burn on the toilet, and the toilet felt loose from the floor. The tub was filthy - I wouldn't bathe my dog in that tub! The walls and ceiling in the corner of the room appeared as though they had water damage (brown spots). On a positive note, there was a flat screen TV with cable and they offer a free continental breakfast in the lobby. The lobby was very crowded, so we took our food back to our room.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2012
Sandy
"Good place to stay"
Front desk person was helpful in finding a restaurant.
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
"Ok Stay"
Hot Water seemed to be an issue. Non Smoking room???? Smelled like smoke. Overall good quality for the price.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2012
Dale
It was worth the price. Clean, friendly staff, great breakfast and a pool too!
2 night trip May 25, 2012