All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4600 W Airport Fwy, Irving, TX, 75062, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Biz Trip"
Excellent Hotel, Rooms, Staff. Love it!
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2013
Biz Trip
"Clean basic hotel and low rate"
This is a very basic hotel. It's my second time staying there because room rate is much lower than other hotels. Rooms and beds are clean. Free wifi and parking. If you don't need fancy hotel chain name and don't care about points, this hotel will do fine.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Casey
"Very Convenient location for travelers flying."
The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were very conciencious and personable. The only down side is the halls desperately need a new face lift, carpet cleaned and walls painted. We would stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Sheila & Bob
"Comfortable night"
We chose to stay at a hotel close to the airport to sleep a little longer the morning before our early flight. We chose THIS hotel because reviews said they had Sleep Number beds...disappointed that we were told our room had one when it didn't. The bed/pillows were comfortable; the place was clean. It DOES need a make-over remodel - I think they are working on that part.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
knr
"Any option is a better option"
The girl at the front desk was very unpleasant and overall a miserable person. The rooms are very old and in need of updating. The breakfast buffet was horrendous at best. There is an Embassy Suites next door that I would reccomend before this dump.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Kevin Wallace
"Hotel very convenient"
Hotel is convenient to shopping and restaurants. Great to have complimentary shuttle service provided by the hotel to DFW airport and shopping. Friendly staff . Cloth chairs in room need cleaning and leaky faucet over tub needs repairing. Will stay again.
2 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Paige
"Nice hotel, poor guest services"
This past weekend, me and a group of friends stayed at this hotel while staying in Arlington for a football game. While the hotel room was pretty clean and had a lot of space, getting there was the most frustrating and difficult time ever. It took well over an hour to get our hotel room. I paid for the hotel room here on Expedia about 2-3 weeks ago and when we showed up to check in, they didn't have our reservation. With so many other people coming in and out of the hotel, the hotel staff at the front desk asked us to wait while they figured it out. If it had been a 10 minute wait, we would have been fine. But 60+ minutes? Ridiculous. We had plans out with other friends that evening that we had to bail on and postpone because it took so long to get into the hotel room and get situated. Nothing was done to ease our wait time. The young girl at the front desk was very sweet and kind, but didn't have help until about 40 minutes later from any other staff member. It was extremely frustrating. We will not be going back again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Courtney
"Nice hotel: great location, super reasonable price"
This was very near (but not too near) the airport and right next door to an Embassy Suites. I don't know what could have been nicer at the Embassy Suites than the room we had. The check-in staff was particularly helpful since our reservation hadn't been forwarded to them though we had gone through Expedia several hours earlier. The lady at the desk just said, "we'll take care of it." It was so nice to be taken care of in this way!
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
TMHippo
"Nice hotel with 24-hour shuttle service to airport"
I got there pretty late, but the service was incredibly friendly and the shuttle service was more than helpful at 6am. I got to cuddle up and watch the food network in my comfortable and clean room. Although I wasn't there for too long, it was a pleasant experience. :)
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Hillary
"No longer the park inn"
This hotel is now the Atrium it's not the park inn any longer it's big hotel all the employees are very polite and helpful especially the waitress that runs breakfast and lunch in the restaurant for her alone I would return. But there are some maintenance issues. The paint in our tub was peeling off the towel rack was loose could have possibly fell the sink didn't drain well and the refrigerator was broken. We were upgrade to a suit with 2 t.v.'s the indoor pool is nice they keep it warm since its freezing inside of the hotel.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Not bad......."
Overall the hotel is fine. Was not happy with the amount of help I was provided when I called regarding my reservation. I spent two sleepless nights due to slamming doors, screaming children, children running up and down the hall and loud talking outside my door. Called front desk and went down to desk and was told there was nothing they could do about it. Other than that and a horrible pillow the hotel is not bad.
3 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
"Perfect for Convention"
This hotel recently hosted our Annual IBC Convention. Everything went very well. The staff were very nice and the rooms were clean. The food at the hotel was very good.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Yvonne
Everything went well and the hotel shuttle got me to the airport in plenty of time. Will stay again when traveling.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Great stay until ride to airport on shuttle. The driver drove very fast tailgating everyone and almost had several accidents.If I go to the hotel again and he is the shuttle driver I'm taking a taxi to the airport.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
"Convenient, clean"
Close to airport. Clean large suite. No coffee available in lobby :(
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
"Good hotel"
Good hotel. 5 minutes to DFW. Convenient business center. Not sure if they provide airport shuttle at 3 am but didn't ask either. Overall a very good experience.
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
"Overall good hotel"
There are only 2 minus' about this hotel and they are: the lobby smells like swimming pool (Because there is a swimming pool in it) and the location was such that it was minor bother to get to where I was going. Like I said both were minor issues. The staff was great and the price was right. It was in the neighborhood of where I needed to go. It was clean. The bathroom was a novilty too. I started to freak out when I couldn't find it next to the entry door.(my room was next to a stair well so there's a chance that not all rooms are like this) I started to think Europe and that I would have to walk down the hall to take a shower with other hairy men. Not to worry! It was behind the bed in a vestibule! The coffee pot was in the other vestibule on the other side of the bed. Awesome. I would definately stay there again.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2013
Cary
"Average hotel"
The front desk staff was not very helpful. Also, when my key would not work the front desk provided me a new key to the room number I told them without asking for my name or identification which it definitely not secure. The fitness center was unclean and equipment was pitiful.
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
Suzanne
"Very decent airport hotel"
Booked this hotel because it was the location I needed and for only a one night stay, I really wasn't looking to spend a lot of money nor did I need too many amenities. Van pickup to and from dfw was great as well as their complimentary runs to a local mall. Front desk checkin was quick,however not much personality or welcoming feel from the young lady there. Room with 2 double beds was spacious and bed oh so comfortable. I don't know how many more years it is going to take the hotel/ motel industry to realize that women travel for business and pleasure and small things like putting a hook on bathroom door for robe and making the lighting better by the sink for makeup application, would be such a plus. I definitely recommend for short stay.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
"Great Value. Great Hotel. Awesome Staff!"
Love this hotel! ALWAYS my first choice to stay at when in the area. Great atmosphere, great staff, recently upgraded to nice flat screen TVs in all rooms. Love the Sleep Number beds!
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
"Good Nights Sleep"
The hotel in general and room were very clean and quiet. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The eggs on the breakfast buffet tasted like the powdered eggs served in schools.. I would definitely stay again and just get breakfast elsewhere.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2013
I was very unhappy with the fact the hotel was hosting a conference for a large religious group and the adults had left their children unattended all day long. The kids were running up and down the halls yelling and dropping things from the stairs to people walking below. I spoke to the front desk about it and they said "We know, we have asked the kids to stop it" However they should have went into the meeting and told the parents to take care of their kids. For this fact I will not stay at this hotel again or recommend it to others.
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2012
"Park Inn South"
Good Hotel but the staff recommended the biggest crook in town for Taxi service to Dallas Stadium. Staff told us the taxi would be $28.00 when we were picked up the fair changed to $40 and then to $45 and the cabbie refused to turn the meeter on. We told the taxi we would not pay and take us back to the hotel but we worked out a price (NOT the $28 that the hotel clerk promised) My advice is call for your own taxi and don't as for help from the staff. Its a big kick back scheme.
2 night trip Dec 15, 2012
"Family Oriented"
Great price and family oriented. Just a bit tricky to get to.
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
"24 hour shuttle for the airport"
The best thing about this hotel is the 24 hour shuttle to the airport...unlike many hotels in the area who don't have a full service shuttle.
Other trip Dec 20, 2012
"All in 1"
I came from Charleston South Carolina to watch Steelers and the Cowboys play on December the 16th I think the hotel need to serve a better breakfast for their guess
3 night trip Dec 14, 2012
Texas
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Hotel was spacious and my room was comfortable and quiet. The only setback is that breakfast was not included and cost me $10.
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
"It's the little things that make a great stay!"
Hotel location was difficult to get in and out of, as it required circling the freeway in order to come in and out. In other words, you could only enter and exit via a connection at the access road. Generally not an issue, except that there were no restaurants nearby. You have to drive to get something to eat which can get a bit annoying over a four-day stay. The breakfast buffet would have been great if included in the hotel rate, but since you had to pay for it separately it made the additional drive for breakfast not appealing. The room was decent; I was told I got an upgrade, but I didn't see anything special. They didn't ask me what kind of room I wanted when I arrived, so I had nothing by which to compare an "upgrade." I got a king bed with a sleeper sofa. My teenage son was not too pleased at having to sleep on a sofa bed. The a/c ran loud; the Sleep Number bed keypad was broken; the toilet paper created more mess than it cleaned! The housekeeping staff were friendly; front desk personnel seemed occupied. Free WiFi was a huge plus! Sounds like a lot of complaint; it is. I got a fabulous unpublished rate (thank you Expedia), which should make me happy, but I thought to myself, "If I had paid full price for this, I would probably be very upset!"
Other trip Nov 30, 2012
Olive
"Nice Location Close to Airport & Mall"
Rooms were very nice and clean. Flight was delayed so did not get in until around 3:00am and the clerk was not very courtious/personable. Ordered room service and had to call 3 time (said they came to door and knocked..not true) 1hour later finally get our very COLD breakfast and a 10% discount UNEXCEPTABLE should have been comp'd we felt to show good customer service. But overall the hotel was very nice and I have to say I would stay there again.
4 night romance trip Nov 10, 2012
"great hotel close to airport"
Family friendly environment, or relax at the bar watching the game after long day of work
Other trip Nov 14, 2012
"Awful hotel looks like a maximum security prison."
Needs friendlier front desk staff. Food is terrible
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2012
Joaquin
"Noisy Room"
The ventilation noise bother me whole night, so I can not fall to sleep even I am frequently traveller
Other trip Oct 25, 2012
"Comfortable hotel."
Nice hotel. Not too much, not too little. Nice, ample rooms with the basic amenities. The breakfast could improve... a lot.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
Gabriel
When I booked the room, I opted to purchase the room with the breakfast package included, and when I asked the front desk about it, they said that it was not a feature of theirs. I tried to explain that the option was on hotels.com, and the receptionist (which was not very nice at all) said that he could not do anything about it since they simply did not offer that feature. I basically paid extra money and did not receive the amenity featured on the website.
Response by Hotel Management
On behalf of the entire staff at the Park Inn by Radisson, I apologize for the less than satisfactory stay. I can completely understand how you feel about having chosen an amenity based package and not having received it. We are really sorry, and will train our Front Desk better about understanding different rate packages. We hope you visit us again, and at that time, we will make sure, we make this good.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Olga
The hotel just seemed old and out dated. Bad craftsmanship and mismatched decor. Popcorn ceilings, small off brand flat screen TV, variety of lamps. The sleep number beds are an overrated air matress; the 80's style sofa was better.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
"Drive & Fly"
Decent place to stay close to DFW. Convenient if you want to drive to DFW and spend the night before a flight out while leaving your car there. They have a free shuttle to the airport and you can leave your car at the motel for $5 a night. The entrance is a little challenging to find especially at night as it looks like an unmarked dirt road.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
Pauly
"Missing Items from Room"
Do not stay here! Manager insinuated I was lying at the same time she stated that steps were being taken to ensure the situation didn't happen with future guests.
Response by Hotel Management
On behalf of the entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson, we apologize that items went missing from your room. We understand how upsetting that must be, and are extremely sorry about the inconvenience caused. At present we have 16 cameras covering major part of the hotel, but we are now in the process of installing more cameras so that we can cover more areas. We hope you visit us again. Sincerely
Trip with friends Sep 14, 2012
Brad D
"They ran out of towels...what more can I say?"
What more can you say....sorry, not everyone in your room can clean up because we're out of towels....
Response by Hotel Management
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South, we apologize for the less than satisfactory stay. We are sorry there were not enough towels for everyone in the room. Being more of a corporate hotel, most of our rooms have either 1 or 2 guests most of the times. We are trying to do our part in going green, so we do not put out a lot of towels. Also if towels are left unused for some time, they do not look or feel as fresh. Upon request, we are able to provide additional towels. But we can understand the inconvenience with you having more than 2 people in your room, and we do apologize. We hope you visit us again. We appreciate the feedback and hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.
Trip with friends Sep 14, 2012
Marcy V
close and convenient to cowboys stadium, food and shopping. shuttle available to nearby restaurants.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012
JS
I enjoyed my stay for the Cowboys Classic game. Very clean. Staff very helpful. Lots of places to eat. Close to mall. When I go back to Dallas area, I will stay here. ROLL TIDE!!!
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2012
G. H. Edwards
"Ok hotel for the price"
The pictures online made the hotel look newer and more contemporary. Actually it felt old and outdated. The carpet in my room was visibly stained. The size and layout of the room was very good. The maid service was very good. The front desk personell were not very helpful or professional although they were not rude. Training!!! Location was the best reason for staying. Its close to lots of restuarants, Irving Mall, Walmart, etc.
Response by Hotel Management
On behalf of the entire staff at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South, we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. We appreciate your compliment about our maid service, and we apologize that you felt the front desk personell were not very helpful. We take customer service very seriously and I will discuss this with our team. We also want you to know that we are in the process of updating our rooms, so hopefully upon your next visit, we will meet or exceed your expectations. We appreciate the feedback and use it to fine tune operations at the hotel and offer even better services to our guests. We look forward to seeing you back again soon when travel brings you to the Dallas area.
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
Zoe
"An Unexpected Gem!"
A surprise find in an area with seemingly endless options. This felt like a 5 star hotel and offers every amenity that you could want. The corridor rooms open to an open view of the Restaurant, Indoor Pool and Lobby with bar. This a a great hotel to call home when on the road!
Other trip Aug 29, 2012
We had to change rooms due to the beds. They had excuses for everything that went wrong but sometimes during a stay you don't want any excuses.
Response by Hotel Management
On behalf of the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South, we apologize for the less than satisfactory stay. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune operations at the hotel and offer better services to our guests.
Romance trip Aug 27, 2012
Terry
"Not bad"
It was ok. Water was too cold to swim. Swimming pool in not very favorable lOcation. Kinda expensive for what you get.
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
"Adequate"
Fire alarm went off at 12:30am. Had to spend an hour in the parking lot waiting for the firemen to check it out. Hotel staff gave little to no feedback.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2012
"Pleasant Surprise"
Nicely renovated and very clean! Will definately stay again
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
Carla S
The hotel was quiet and clean. Easy access to hwy and nearby eating places. The room was very large and very comfortable. Will stay again.
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
very pleased, nice quiet stay
1 night trip Jul 22, 2012
Tommy M
"Business Traveler"
The hotel was clean, easy to get to & affordable. I liked the separation of the bedroom from the sitting area & 'kitchenette'. Room service was great. I was slightly disappointed in how long it took to check in. There was only 1 person working the front desk and she had her hands full. Otherwise, a very enjoyable stay. I will look to book a room here again in the future.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2012
"ok"
was ok for the price- need a hot tub and a much needed update on decor
Other trip Jul 21, 2012