All hotels in White River Junction, Vermont, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here56 Ralph Lehman Dr, White River Junction, VT, 05001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Would stay again"
Place was clean, room comfortable, courteous staff. They had some renovation construction going on but had it restricted to one floor at a time and different ends at a time as to not make it an inconvenience for the guests. I would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
terence
"would certainly stay again"
very comfortable bed-nice quiet, clean room
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
elizabeth
"For the cost there must be better options"
We chose this hotel primarily so the kids could swim in the pool, which was very cold, even on the weekend when it would seem logical to warm it up since occupancies are highest on weekends. The staff was friendly and the room was fine. The breakfast area is in adequate for the Saturday morning crowd. Would look for a different place next time we stay in White River Junction. There is probably something to try across the river in Lebanon NH.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Nice and clean. Good breakfast."
The hotel looks new. Nice and clean. Good breakfast. Location is great too.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Shopping Trip"
This was a last minute booking, but not a last minute experience. The hotel is clean and the bed was very comfortable. We'll stay again if in the area.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Good value, good location, pleasant staff"
They were attentive and pleasant at the front desk. Other staff encountered (housekeeping, breakfast area) were attentive and polite. The bed was comfortable. There were plenty of outlets for charging phones etc. Pet policy is excellent and they put us near an exit for easy in and out, which I always appreciate. Our pup took a while to stop sniffing carpet in the room. My hunch is, the carpet could do with a steam clean. It wasn't obviously dirty and there was no odor to me. The room was in good condition and clean. Good value, pleasant folks.
2 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
Kathleen
Nothing to tell. This rating question is annoying. I'll submit one more time and if it is not accepted I'll simply skip the review altogether.
"GO somewhere else!"
Night receptionist NOT professional - Room NOT well clean - Breakfast BELOW average for this type of buffet - Slow shower drain. ONLY PRO: day receptionist was nice. Will never stop here again, there are about 5 hotels in this area for the same price range and this one is in the bottom. Do not waste your money go somewhere else.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
annemarie
"One night to remember"
Shower head didn't work very well
3 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Room was great. Staff was great. Breakfast was not great. Pet friendly !!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Quite good for a 2 star hotel"
The bed was quite comfortable.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Sam
"Over priced"
Noisey as expected near a very busy highway and intersection. Staff OK, nothing special. Continental breakfast very basic and unappetizing. The single last banana was black. The replacements that eventually came out were equally way over ripe. Bagel bin was empty, toaster did not work very well. Very over priced for just a basic overnight motel stay.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Close to daughter's home."
I was one adult in a room with a king size bed, a small desk, adequate armoire, and everything I needed, including working wi-fi. The location was perfect for me, and the rates better than comparable hotels in the area. Evidently, the hotel had been refurbished in the last couple of years, and the furniture in my room was "like new" and in perfect condition. I will definitely try to stay there again under similar circumstances.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Sufficient"
In an area where accomendations are not around every corner, this location was as best as we could do, the overall rating is OK and it had a pool for the grandchildren.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Martha
"OK Hotel"
Hotel was chosen as a last choice. Room was OK, very clean. Furniture little worn. I put something in the fridge and it froze.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
The overall quality is no where near what I expected for the money I paid ($195 including taxes).
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Not the best"
I've stayed in many comfort inns, this would be the worst. The rooms where literally falling apart. They did not have AC and the staff was not very friend when asked about the local area. I don't plan to stay here again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
The entire 4th floor and my room smelled like cigarettes
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Very clean and looked as if it had been recently remodeled, the carpet looked and felt clean. The front desk was very nice and welcoming.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
judy
"A good place to stay"
Good location off the Interstate and close to several attractions in the White River Junction area. Locals call it just White River. Several restaurants are within walking distance of the Comfort Inn. Overall to sum it up, clean, comfortable and quiet place to stay for one night.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
We
"Convenient to Hanover"
We stayed in the Comfort Inn because Dartmouth had move-in weekend and everything else nearby was full. The Comfort Inn was clean, great beds and pillows, nice breakfast and convenient to Hanover. I will stay there again!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Pros and Cons of Comfort Inn"
The pros of Comfort Inn are the great and tasty free breakfast. However, as a con the room is quite dirty which I cannot stand.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"oops"
A basic hotel. No refrigerators in the rooms but we coped. Biggest issue was wifi was down all evening, presenting a problem for those of us needing to use it.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"check your room first"
convenient location but had to move twice before finding a room with a working a/c--also a dirty bath towel was found behind the door upon entering-property could use a good cleanup and maintenance.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
vt traveler
"Easy access & nice clean room!"
Liked our stay & thought staff did the best that they could, but seemed like they were given limited time to get everything done. Breakfast needs more food & attention. Two waffle makers needed as there were too many guests for 1 & spray is needed for it. It was fully booked that night so it was very busy at breakfast. Location is great.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"customer service"
Debbie at the Front Desk was Super. So pleasant and helpful! You better keep her! We returned a few days later and booked a day again just because we liked Debbie!!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Betty
"Can't beat the location for what I wanted"
The hotel was easy to get to, right off the highway, yet quiet and very clean. It's apparently a pet-friendly location, but I heard no pets, nor did I find any evidence any had been in my room. I also felt safe even though I had to park behind the hotel when I returned late at night from my event (I presumed the back door was locked by then - perhaps I should have checked; but I think it's posted as being locked at 8 or something). I was careful, of course, but all was well. Good breakfast in the morning -- eggs and meat as well as cereals and muffins and the like. Great for what I wanted, and for most other things, too, I'd think. I'd go back again in an instant. Easy reach of Hanover, NH -- Dartmouth campus, which is where I was going. Great choice, reasonable price.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
J.T.
Good basic hotel. A little rough around the edges. Noisy back neighbors not certain what type of business. Heard dispatchers on loud speakers late night early AM.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Very Accessible right off highway. Fast food close by. Beds were bit hard, air very dry
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
richard
"Decent hotel, fits description"
A typical chain hotel; everything in working order, nothing spectacular. Pet-friendly - not important for us but could be handy for some folks with dogs. The "fitness room" is sad but the machines work; the breakfast is very generous: besides the usual cereal and pastries, they have yogurt, sausage patties and scrambled eggs (oh, and waffles!). The check-out is at 11, but we asked for an extra half-hour, and it was not a problem. The wireless was tortuously slow in the evening but fine in the morning. Overall, OK.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Very Nice hotel"
Very pleasant. Loved the choice of pillows (soft and hard). Full Breakfast was outstanding.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
FV
"Overall good experience."
I stayed at this Comfort Inn for one night. It was clean and what you'd expect. No complaints. Staff was nice and very helpful when I asked about places in the area to eat.
Other trip May 12, 2014
kristin
"Convenient to Hanover/Lebanon area"
Room we were in was updated and nice. No frills, but cheap/clean hotel.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"If this is typical, never again"
I have not stayed in a Comfort Inn previously, but if this is characteristic of the chain I never will again! The room is uninviting. It contains the bare necessities. It is not a room I wanted to be in longer than I needed to sleep and get dressed. Because the weather was rainy all weekend, I could have envisioned staying in the room a little longer if it had a comfortable sitting area or a refrigerator where I could have stored some soft drinks. But, I found myself returning only moments before bedtime and leaving immediately after getting dressed. the breakfast area is cramped and a little musty smelling, and the food is... well, let's just say that I overheard other guests saying "let's go to a coffee shop and get a good cup of coffee." The staff were helpful enough, but there is only so much you can do when the hotel amenities are inadequate. If you have a choice, choose something else.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Debbie
"nice place to stay near dartmouth!"
we were visiting dartmouth and needed a place to stay that was cheaper than hanover inn! this hotel is less than 15 minutes from the school. the only negative was that they were renovating the lobby area and so it was a little messy.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
3songs
"Mixed review"
Good points-- nice bed-- very comfy. Good breakfast. Pet friendly I loved seeing owners with pets with no hassle access to a decent hotel. Bad points -- was under renovation. Hard to rate it when it is all ripped up but will be great when it is done. Wifi did not work. Front desk did not know how to fix it and said it would probably be out all weekend. I would stay there again and bring my pet next time.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Marie
"Meh"
The place is undergoing renovations at this time. Our room was one of the unrenovated ones, so was kind of icky, I.e., old bathroom and carpet and outdated stuff. The front desk gals weren't the most pleasant...one never even looked up and said hi when we came in. The breakfast is just prepackaged stuff , overripe fruit, etc. I think if you're looking for a decent place, your better bet would be up the road in Hanover. This was just a place to pull in off the highway and rest your keppe for a night.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"OK for our purpose"
The Hotel is ripped apart for renovations. We could not use the pool, a bunch of little hockey rugrats had the pool. Partying all night in the halls, very noisy.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Debbie
"Ski Trip"
Clean hotel. Continental breakfast was decent.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"5stars"
Great place, super clean friendly staff!!!!! Will definitely stay there again!!!!
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Krystin
"accommodation"
Many thanks to the staff of Comfort Inn for easily changing room when requested and being very accommodating. It's rare to meet people those day who are honest and dedicated. I forgot quite valuable thing from my room and when i realized that i am missing i was in panic. I called hotel to find out that it's waiting for me. Thank you! Next time visiting White River Jct. that's my hotel to stay!
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Joanna Cornejo
"good location"
the hotel was a great place, close to everything that we needed it to be.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Ann
"Perfect Pillows to lay your head on!"
Imagine being from California and never driving in snow. Then imagine cold and snowy Vermont night (about 1 am more precise) and imagine what would it feel like after driving for 7 hours. I did not even have a room booked, but seeing this hotel, I immediately went to Expedia.com on my iPhone and booked the room on the spot. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and breakfast was included (great time and money saver), but my love serenade goes to pillows!!! You see, I was coming from another hotel, which was in upscale New York, and for several nights there I was hurting myself on their pillows. In contrast, the pillows at Comfort Inn were heavenly, arranged in 2 rows on each bed, soft pillows in the front row and firm pillows in the back row. My daughter and I were thrilled! We thought we were just going to fall onto bed and "recharge our sleep batteries", where in reality we had such a refreshing and pleasant sleep, as if we were sleeping on our own beds at home! I think this place is called Comfort Inn for a reason!
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Vera
"It was ehhh"
Not as close as I thought to killington but not too far either if the price is right...Room was ok. Bathroom was a little dirty. It will get you by but nothing more than 3 stars.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"had a problem"
If you read enough reviews all hotels screw up occasionally. We had problems with the hot water only noted after midnight. I told the clerk but did not ask then for a room change then but got it for the second night. Breakfast was better than most. Room carpet was stained but are scheduled to be changed in the spring. Bedding is new. Dogs are free. I did not smell anything but my dog did.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Neal
"off season"
for being off season, it was nice. the pool could of bin a little warmer though.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2013
Dave and Jeanne
"Easy, convienient, comfortable stay"
Perfect price and comfortable stay, breakfast was good, but very busy when we were there(a lot of children's sporting events going on).
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Darcie
"Does the trick"
Comfortable bed and pretty good breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Perfect location
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2013
jeanne
We enjoyed the stay even though it was only one night. Breakfast was truly enjoyed by my sons. Location was perfect and little dinner across the way is excellent homemade cooking !!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013