All hotels in White River Junction, Vermont, United States of America
56 Ralph Lehman Dr, White River Junction, VT, 05001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Value for money
    Breakfast is average
    Comfortable
    Ordinary pool
    Bad internet service
"Good value for price"
Quick and pleasant check in. Room was clean. Bathroom small. Coffee maker missing tray for pod. Quiet. Decent breakfast.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice hotel for the money."
We were at a swim meet with over 500 swimmers there fore the weekend. We had made our reservation which was expected. I knew that check in was not until 2 pm as which is normal with most hotels. I travel for business a lot and never have I been told that I could not check in until 2 pm, we showed up an hour early. We had just driven 140 miles and then spent 5 hours in a hot pool area with screaming people. All we wanted to do was check in and relax a bit before dinner. The front counter person just flat out told us we could not check in until 2 pm, quit abrupt. So we left and came back an hour later. Just a bit disappointed with this check in. After that, the hotel was nice and as expected. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Not Provided
"Clean and Friendly"
Very nice
2 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
vahn
"I enjoyed the stay. It was very nice."
Clean, friendly, they were waiting for me.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"This hotel has seen its better days"
The room had some strange smell. Also, the room heating was not working. When I complained, the receptionist sent two maintenance workers to look at the room heating. I was never sure if they knew what they were doing. They also told me that other rooms had similar problems. After two hours, they shifted me to another room. I will probably not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Indy
"clean and comfortable"
We were there for a short stay but it was clean, comfortable and hassle free. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Accommodating and friendly hotel."
We were treated very well. We had an unexpected change in our trip plans. We ended up take our 2yr old grandson with us for the weekend. When we arrived we asked if we could change our room from one king bed to two queen beds. This request was honored very quickly by Debbie who was on the front desk that afternoon. She was so nice, even the next evening she greeted us warmly as we entered the hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Walter
"Only complaint was the high room temp."
Decent place but the air quality in the room was horrible. Another couple we traveled with commented on the same issue in their room. The issue was the room was too warm. The a/c was not working to cool the room. Had to sleep the entire night with no sheets and it was the temp outside was in the high 40's. Had a very uncomfortable night. I will say the room was very clean and in order.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"cold shower"
In the middle of my shower the hot water disappeared for at least 45 seconds!!! When I got back home and checked my credit card billing I discovered I was billed THREE times. Once when I made the reservation, when I checked in and when I checked out. When I called, the Asst. Mgr., Penney, was very short and impatient with me and, eventually; my 2 extra charges were deleted. Do not plan to go back here again.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
Roger
"Hotel's error tuned into our benefit"
We reserved a king room, however, upon entering the room, there were 2 double bed. After contacting the front desk, we were told there were no other room available, except for a suite with a queen bed, which the gave us at the same price as the original booking, We accepted this gladly. Nice to have separate bedroom and living space and 2 tv's. Sorry that it was just for 1 night.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Evelyn
"Helpful Staff"
The staff members were friendly and helpful, even when we got lost trying to find the hotel after eleven pm and later when we trudged in. Beds were reasonably comfortable and room was fine. Breakfast included both hot and cold foods. I was startled by the chocolate waffle batter, but the regular waffles, sausage and eggs were good. Our biggest complaint was that we could not control the temperature in our room which seemed a little cool. I also didn't swim because the pool water was cloudy and the pool area smelled like a laundry room from all of the chlorine. The facility looked like it needed some updating and refurnishing.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Not happy here"
No spare rolls of toilet paper. Staff was rude upon check in. BathRoom was dirty. Beds were to small and very uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Alisa
"Vermont Beast"
Hotel is clean, food was good, easy parking. Not many food options after-hours but that would be the only issue, if you can call it that.
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Liana
"Clean and comfortable"
Clean room, comfortable bed with ample linens.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
"No wifi for Ipads."
The biggest problem I had was that I was unable to connect to the Internet. I have an Ipad and when I checked with the front desk, they told me that people with Ipads can't connect to their wi-fi. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and have never had this problem. I certainly won't stay in this one again. I can't understand why this should have been a problem but we look to check the weather forecasts, movie times, make restaurant choices, etc. and it was a hassle not to be able to do those things.It seems as if this is a problem that their provider could probably rectify without much difficulty.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Sheridan
"Will do"
pretty good. old 1 washer, 1 dryer only located on 1st floor. our room on 3rd floor. ice machine only on 1,3 floor. breakfast provided excepts scrambled eggs watery and patties are frozen.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
"Clean and friendly"
Very clean and comfortable beds
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
alicia
"You get what you pay for!"
I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express at White River Junction when I'm in the area but this time, I thought I'd save $30 and stay at the Comfort Inn. The heater in my room wasn't working although the A/C was fine, the towels had stains, and the lighting in the bathroom was much too dim for my liking. Next time, back to the Holiday Inn Express.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2015
It's pretty good experience stay. Clean, nice. Thanks
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
"Average but Comfortable"
We were a bit disappointed that there was not a small refrigerator or a microwave for the price of the room. We also were unable to secure extra towels. As you know, most women require 1 for their hair & 1 for their body... The swimming pool water was not very clear & perhaps could be better maintained. Otherwise, all was fine & close to what we needed to do....
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Staff is overworked, overall stay okay"
The overall experience is fine. There is nothing drastically wrong with the place. It is clean and recently renovated. The wifi, works not to bad. (The night we stayed, the property was at 100% occupancy) Breakfast staff seemed overwhelmed and overworked (especially considering it was 100% occupancy). It would have been nice for the employees to have a few other workers there with them. One in the breakfast room and one housekeeper per floor was not enough to keep the moral of the staff up, although they did try. We totally understood that they were tired and overwhelmed and felt a bit bad for them.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Chinnookwinds
No frills but clean and convenient, located right off I-91
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Adequate and clean"
Nice hotel if you have to stay in White River. It was clean and quiet and the pool was fine. Breakfast was a plus. It was varied and replenished frequently. Real food was available instead of stale pastries. They could have provided a few more towels and toiletries.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Connie
"Better than last time"
Everything was great. The only complaint I have is about the breakfast. The bacon left a lot to be desired and the scrambled eggs were powdered. Other than that everything else was awesome.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Shannon
"yuk"
While the hotel had terrific pillows that was about the only thing it had going for it . The pool water was green and looked dirty. My kids swimming at reported that it felt slimy. The rooms were dingy and the breakfast nearly inedible. Overall, very disappointing experience and not one I would ever recommend or repeat personally
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
anita f
"A pleasant stay"
Stayed only one night but it was comfortable and pleasant. My dog was welcome and he enjoyed it as well! I did not use the pool or exercise room so I can't comment on those amenities.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"Newly renovated"
Newly renovated to a very nice standard. Very clean, comfortable bed and linens, new carpeting. Good breakfast. Do not hesitate to stay there.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"The food was terrible, even my dog turned it down"
This was my second stay at this comfort inn, in a different room, both rooms had damage to the bathroom doors, the rooms AC did not work..... The food provided was terrible, even my dog turned it down.....
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Clean room. Nice breakfast
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Great location and price"
My experience was pleasant. No major issues. It was quite and the continental breakfast was nice. The only recommendation I would give is that in a queen suite the heaters need to be better. The unit is too small for the space and was unable to heat the suite appropriately. It was a little cool in the room. Other than that it was all good and we will continue to use this facility for visits with friends and family.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Would stay again"
Place was clean, room comfortable, courteous staff. They had some renovation construction going on but had it restricted to one floor at a time and different ends at a time as to not make it an inconvenience for the guests. I would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
terence
"would certainly stay again"
very comfortable bed-nice quiet, clean room
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
elizabeth
"Clean and Warm"
The hotel is exactly what you'd expect for a Comfort Inn, clean and orderly.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice place."
Great staff. Being pet friendly was a big plus. The free breakfast was very good. Clean, comfortable rooms.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Ed
"For the cost there must be better options"
We chose this hotel primarily so the kids could swim in the pool, which was very cold, even on the weekend when it would seem logical to warm it up since occupancies are highest on weekends. The staff was friendly and the room was fine. The breakfast area is in adequate for the Saturday morning crowd. Would look for a different place next time we stay in White River Junction. There is probably something to try across the river in Lebanon NH.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Nice and clean. Good breakfast."
The hotel looks new. Nice and clean. Good breakfast. Location is great too.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Shopping Trip"
This was a last minute booking, but not a last minute experience. The hotel is clean and the bed was very comfortable. We'll stay again if in the area.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Good value, good location, pleasant staff"
They were attentive and pleasant at the front desk. Other staff encountered (housekeeping, breakfast area) were attentive and polite. The bed was comfortable. There were plenty of outlets for charging phones etc. Pet policy is excellent and they put us near an exit for easy in and out, which I always appreciate. Our pup took a while to stop sniffing carpet in the room. My hunch is, the carpet could do with a steam clean. It wasn't obviously dirty and there was no odor to me. The room was in good condition and clean. Good value, pleasant folks.
2 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
Kathleen
Nothing to tell. This rating question is annoying. I'll submit one more time and if it is not accepted I'll simply skip the review altogether.
"GO somewhere else!"
Night receptionist NOT professional - Room NOT well clean - Breakfast BELOW average for this type of buffet - Slow shower drain. ONLY PRO: day receptionist was nice. Will never stop here again, there are about 5 hotels in this area for the same price range and this one is in the bottom. Do not waste your money go somewhere else.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
annemarie
"One night to remember"
Shower head didn't work very well
3 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Room was great. Staff was great. Breakfast was not great. Pet friendly !!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Quite good for a 2 star hotel"
The bed was quite comfortable.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Sam
"Over priced"
Noisey as expected near a very busy highway and intersection. Staff OK, nothing special. Continental breakfast very basic and unappetizing. The single last banana was black. The replacements that eventually came out were equally way over ripe. Bagel bin was empty, toaster did not work very well. Very over priced for just a basic overnight motel stay.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Close to daughter's home."
I was one adult in a room with a king size bed, a small desk, adequate armoire, and everything I needed, including working wi-fi. The location was perfect for me, and the rates better than comparable hotels in the area. Evidently, the hotel had been refurbished in the last couple of years, and the furniture in my room was "like new" and in perfect condition. I will definitely try to stay there again under similar circumstances.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Sufficient"
In an area where accomendations are not around every corner, this location was as best as we could do, the overall rating is OK and it had a pool for the grandchildren.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Martha
"OK Hotel"
Hotel was chosen as a last choice. Room was OK, very clean. Furniture little worn. I put something in the fridge and it froze.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
The overall quality is no where near what I expected for the money I paid ($195 including taxes).
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Not the best"
I've stayed in many comfort inns, this would be the worst. The rooms where literally falling apart. They did not have AC and the staff was not very friend when asked about the local area. I don't plan to stay here again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014