All hotels in White River Junction, Vermont, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here56 Ralph Lehman Dr, White River Junction, VT, 05001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Does the trick"
Comfortable bed and pretty good breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Perfect location
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2013
jeanne
We enjoyed the stay even though it was only one night. Breakfast was truly enjoyed by my sons. Location was perfect and little dinner across the way is excellent homemade cooking !!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Marcy
"Not worth almost 150.00 a night"
Well it's near a trucking warehouse so all night we heard trucks idling. Then you are allowed to bring dogs didn't know this the dog next store started barking at 5:30 in the morning. The free breakfast was well....a lot of frozen items put in chafing dishes to warm up. Thought the price of $146.00 was crazy for this place should be around $99.00. The carpet in the room had stains on it, looks like they haven't vacuum in back of the bed in years so much dust. Would never stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
MKC
"Good hotel - should be more than 2 stars"
We stayed at the Comfort Inn at White River Junction and found it to be perfectly clean, comfortable, and convenient. I don't know why it's only rated at two stars - it has plenty of amenities and the beds are very comfortable. The breakfast buffet included everything one could think of, and the staff was friendly. We would stay here again any time.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Comfortable"
Other than the early construction in the parking lot our stay was pleasant. It was easy to find, just off the highway but not right on the highway. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Rose
The rooms smelt a little funny but the staff was nice and it was a good hotel for a quick one night stay for business
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
"Location"
We stayed at this hotel specifically for location. We had stayed at other Comfort Inns and expected the same service. We were disappointed as the room was outdated. The air conditioner didn't work and the bed was uncomfortable. We had spent the day sight seeing and when we came back at 4:30 our room wasn't made up yet and had no clean linens. The saving part of our time was the woman, Patty, who prepared the buffet breakfast was curtious, engaging and quite delightful. She was one of the few bright spots of our stay. As we come to White River Junction many times during the year I hope to see changes that would entice more travelers to stay at your Inn.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"quick stay"
a clean efficent easy stay off White River Junction. convenient and easy to find just off the highway. Nothing wonderful, but nothing bad either.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
dave
"easy on off from highway"
Comfort Inn at White River Junction is under renovation and desperately needs every bit of a do-over. When making the Hotels.com reservation, this was not eluded to at all which definitely would have altered my choice of where to stay the weekend. The front desk staff was moderately cordial, but woefully lacking in professionalism down to their attire. Comfort Inn needs a dress code for anyone interfacing with the public which would have given this women a much needed air of authority. The morning breakfast was your typical freebie, but well presented and replenished often. The staff in the breakfast area were great. The free coffee in the lobby should be continually replenished so it is hot and it would not hurt to put out free apples. People dig that! Also, last gripe but certainly not least, was the condition of the shrubbery and plants around the check in area. NO ONE had touched those beds in months and that is ridiculous. Would stay again once refurbished and tidied up.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Dartmouth"
Being someone who didn't want to get back on I-91 the front desk told me exactly how to get to Dartmouth and then back to the Mass Turnpike. Very friendly and VERY appreciative!!!!! Thanks to the staff for all the recommendations. My daughter is considering college here and I will be booking here again if she does. One of my stays on a hotel! Sometimes it is the staff not the room that makes it great!!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Close to Interstate"
Everything was great. Staff was very helpful and location was super and met our needs
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Candida
"very pleasant, well-run hotel"
Hotel is clean, pleasant, staff is friendly and helpful. Only reason I gave room comfort a 4 is that the air conditioning is either on full force and too cold or off and then the room gets stuffy. There was no way to adjust it to lower the level so it would keep the room evenly cool all the time. On the plus side, I could open the window so for part of my stay I just kept the AC off and the window open.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Close to the freeway"
Very comfortable room after traveling all day. The staff was very polite and made the stay enjoyable. t
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"excellent get-away"
We enjoyed our stay very much. The room was larger than we thought it would be and the children enjoyed the pool. The carpeting was old, but it looked like new carpeting was being installed during our stay on another floor. The staff was friendly, and the breakfast ROCKED!!!!!! Good value for a 3 night weekend stay.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Generally a good experience"
Comfortable, clean room. Good breakfast. Good location. Only two minor irritations. 1. There was no guide to the TV channels in the room. 2. The pool, which was part of my reason for choosing this hotel, was not open until 9 a.m., by which time I had other things to do, so I wound up not using it. I would really have appreciated being able to swim before breakfast.
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Suzanne
"a bit overpriced"
Have stayed here in the past. Not a bad place and will stay again. We had a nice room but thought 153.00 for a monday night was a bit much but it is one of the better hotels in the area. Will stay again anyway just for that reason. Hopefully get a better deal and by the way it is pet friendly.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
adam
"Warm"
the ac in our room didn't work. they relocated us. the halls were really warm.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Good Choice"
We stayed here for one night to visit Dartmouth College. It was good choice. room was clean. parked my car near room window. Free breakfast was not crowded. everyone was friendly.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Cristy
"Great place to stay for vermonster"
great staff, great rooms, pool was very clean even under high traffic. Front desk was quick and easy checking in and out
Other trip May 20, 2013
"What you would expect for the price"
This hotel served it's function. It was convenient, clean enough and offered free breakfast. Just right for the price!
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
"Decent night stay"
Stayed for 1 night for a meeting held in Enfield, NH. Check-in process was pleasant and the attendant was friendly. I was handed an electronic key which must be returned upon check out. Halls are a bit outdated. Upon entering the room, it was clean and and well-kept yet a bit warm. Nothing fancy. A typical Comfort Inn. The heating system was very sensitive and difficult to maintain a comfortable temp causing to 'toss'n'turn' all night. The next morning I went down for breakfast, which is included, offering fresh fruit, donuts, breakfast patties and eggs, yogurt and more. Coffee and food tasted fresh and was pleasing. Upon checking out, it was a pleasant experience. Would I stay again? Probably.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2013
Marcus
"Better than I expected"
The hotel and the rooms are quite basic. They are clean and comfortable enough but nothing extra. The staff was very helpful. My only "real" complaint is that the hotel walls are very thin. My neighbor was on a conference call at 7 a.m. and it sounded like she was inside my room. Otherwise, the stay was just fine.
Other trip Oct 28, 2012
"an OK stay"
I suppose that because the town is so small, the hotel wasn't quite as nice as other Quality Inns I've stayed in. There was a restaurant across the street but that was about all. The lobby area was verrry small so wasn't convenient to sit around with friends and visit.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2012
Ann R.
"Reasonable & clean.Pet friendly! Free breakfast!!"
Clean hotel,clean & reasonable.My batt was dead in the morning and an employee,I think it was Dave jumped me.I would stay there again
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"Recommended!"
It's good. However my gf like this place most. That's why I come and give this comfort inn a rate lol.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
"A SHORTER STAY THAN WE'D PLANNED ON."
THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, WE HAD TO LEAVE AFTER ONLY ONE NITE DUE TO A MAJOR POWER OUTAGE IN THE AREA RESULTING IN NO LITES, PHONE, TV OR ANYTHING. EVEN MCDONALD'S ACROSS THE ROAD COULDN'T DO BUSINESS. WE PAID FOR TWO NITES BUT ONLY STAYED ONE. RETURNED TO MAINE BY 8PM. KM PAGE
Other trip Oct 19, 2012
"ee"
Carpeting in room had numerous stains.Very hard to adjust water temperature in shower do to overly sensitive faucet.( Either extremely hot or cold) Shower drain was very slow. You ended up standing in 3 or 4 inches of dirty water.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
"Ok Hotel"
This hotel was ok at best. The carpets are all worn and stained on the 4th floor. The gym was small and only had 3 machines 2 of which were very old. The breakfast was fair. For the price of the hotel I was not impressed but the bed was comfortable and and the service from the employees was very good.
4 night business trip Oct 8, 2012
Convenient. It was a clean hotel. Close to the area activities.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
FBF
"Good for stop in transit"
The breakfast buffet could be improved by having bread available for toast. By 8.30 the options were somewhat limited
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
"Unfriendly Front Desk staff"
We called for an early check-in and were told on the phone we could check in between 12-1. We arrived at 12:45 and were told we could not check in until 2. The front desk attendant did not look up from her newspaper to make eye contact when she spoke with us. I found it rude and uninviting. The cleaning staff cleaned the room appropriately, however the overall hotel maintenance was sub-par. The carpet was beyond stained (in the room and halways), the paint was peeling, and tiles chipped away.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Affordable hotel with friendly staff."
The beds were comfortable. We needed a room with grab bars in the bathroom and what was available wasn't set up for someone handicapped and I was unable to use the bathtub.The indoor pool was cold and the water was cloudy. I enjoyed the free breakfast. This hotel is affordable and more than comfortable for 1 or 2 nights.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Florence
"not up to par according to the rate"
location was great but management and front desk staff look messy ; unclean..not friendly , very unprofessional and someone yelling from the back of the office..condition of the room.. in much need of repair moldy and musty smelling..
1 night trip Sep 12, 2012
Tina
Overall great experience. Easy check in. Wasnt expecting much from the room considering it's a comfort inn, but it was surprisingly comfortable and well kept. Staff was friendly and helpful and the hot breakfast was great!
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
isabel
No body at front desk would answer our calls from the room. Room sofa bed had used bed sheet and no blanket or pillow. Room cleanliness was not up to the expected level.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
"Perfect for our simple needs"
It was clean and comfortable, staff was very friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was a really pleasant surprise we weren't expecting.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"A good stopover for the entire family."
Pleasant and efficient staff, clean, comfortable and a fun indoor pool. Breakfast had a good selection. All in all a nice place to stay.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
E. R.
"Unhelpful staff, room needs maintenance"
The front desk staff was unhelpful when I arrived the day earlier than my reservation in finding alternative accommodation, but fortunately the staff at a competing hotel with whom I did not have a reservation helped me find a room in another nearby town. The next night when I transferred to the Comfort Inn for my prepaid, non-refundable room neither the cable nor the air conditioner worked properly. I will not stay at this Comfort Inn again and may not stay at other Comfort Inns if other options exist.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2012
Breakfast was very tasty with eggs, sasuage and various yogarts and breads! /// Pool was very refreshing and they provided towels! /// Great restuaruant across the street for dinner was very convenient. // Right off 91 North exit 11, so after a 3 hour drive to get there, I am glad I did not have to search for it.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2012
Annette
"A good rest place."
Very good condition and service. Some minor issues with the room, otherwise a good nights sleep.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2012
The hotel is dated and needs some renovation. Found the overall cleanliness of room to be lacking. Elevator smelled of cigarette as did the "no" smoking floor. Staff was a bit unfriendly. On the positive side the breakfast was great and well stocked. The pool was one of the nicest areas of the place.
3 night business trip Jun 4, 2012
"My review"
The curtains had dust on them but the pool helped us be forgiving. I was positively appalled that the exterior doors of the hotel are never locked and don't even have locks on them.
Other trip Jun 9, 2012
"Okay for a forced overnight - not a destination"
It was fine - booked it at the very last minute since there were storms so we were forced to stay over rather than drive n the pouring rain and thunderstorm conditions (tornado warning!). Bed was clean, reasonably comfortable, breakfast was fine. Hallways a little worse for the wear, but generally a perfectly adequate spot to stay over - minutes from the highway so very convenient.
1 night trip May 29, 2012
Barbara, the desk clerk, was very rude upon our arriving. Thankfully we only had to deal with her upon check in. When we checked out, a completely different experience, one that was pleasant!
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2012
"no thanks"
Extreamly dirty and unkept. This Hotel is in desperate need of a renovation.
Other trip May 29, 2012

"Comfort Inn"
Overall the stay was nice but the heater/AC unit in the room did not work properly. Wished they had more refrigerators available as well.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Typical Comfort Inn"
We were only there for one night but it was comfortable and conveniently situated.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
stationmaster
"Wouldn't be my first choice on a future trip."
This hotel was okay for a couple of nights, but there are definitely things that need attention. The showerhead was clogged up so it didn't spray very well. The bathroom wasn't dirty, but it didn't exactly sparkle. While I appreciate the sink outside the bathroom, it would be better if there was also one inside. The pool was okay, but the concrete floor had a lot of standing water that was kind of icky. The internet connection was very slow, both day and night. There's only one elevator! There was no parking enforcement. We had to park way around the back, meanwhile there were cars taking up two spots at a time (one of them in the handicap zone) and nothing was done to correct this. Maybe Mr. Lincoln Continental should have parked *his* car at the back if he needed that much space. The most disappointing aspect was the breakfast. I don't expect much from these continental breakfasts, but it was too crowded to get a table and the food was not good. The server was run off her feet. I would rather pay less for the room and have no breakfast. This hotel would not be my first choice on a return visit.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Steph
"Less than ordinary."
A full toilet had not been flushed. That's not a great start. Carpets, chair material, draperies, were very worn. Front staff helpful and courteous. Price was less than surrounding hotels of similar size, but not so much lower as to account for the weariness of the furnishing. There was a lot of machine and sundry noise through the night.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013