All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here15701 Park Ten Place, Houston, TX, 77084, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"Service"
The room was comfortable & the decor was very nice. Not bad for the price & good location. The renovation of the hotel were incompleted & the service were not good. Housekeeping did not leave enough totels for the number of guess. Had to keep requesting totels. Front desk gave the excuse that they did not have enough totels cleaned. No continental breakfast & limited toiletries supplied. Cable service was limited. Had cable book but no cable. If you just need a place to sleep it's ok.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Val
"nice"
Nice place to stay. Very suitable to our financial needs.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Corey
"Front Desk was great!!"
But the room and halls were hot...
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Pandora
"The price we paid was approperate for the hotel."
Bath towels were small and thin. Walls were in in-completed repair. Sink was loose and phone system was not available during the whole stay. Thank God for cell phones. Lobby was being remodeled and loby had little to no air conditioning.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Hotel stay"
Hotel was under construction and dirty. Temperature in the lobby was hot. Got my room and realized it was a handicapped room. Asked for another room and was told no. Awful experience never had this problem with expedia hotels before. Very unsatisfied
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
david
"Peaceful. Would stay again."
The Red Roof Inn can be seen from the freeway, but access is one block in at the end of a business office complex. The rooms do not face the freeway so the sound of the road is white noise, if you hear it at all. The interior is under renovation at this time 6/2014. Our room was beautiful and comfortable. The staff was very helpful. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"nice"
Great stay!!
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
corey
"Under construction"
The hotel was under construction/being remodeled/renovated. Would like to have known that when the reservation was made and would have made other arrangements. Bath tub was discolored and clearly old while sink/vanity was new. Sheets were stained.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Not bad"
Room was clean. They look a bit more fancy with the new remodeling done, but the rooms seem a lot smaller now.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Worst experience I've had"
I can't fit into 1500 characters what a terrible hotel this is. I just tried to tell my story and it wouldn't let me post due to length. I'm a chill guy and never write bad reviews, but this one pushed me over the edge. In short: i was given a dirty room, I had to wait behind a pervert hitting on the desk lady for 15 minutes to get it fixed , my second room had a broken key scanner , the desk lady told me to come get her every time I wanted to go in or out of the room...On top of all this, I was talked to like a dog by the lovby lady and especially the rental cop hanging out at the desk. I have never been so mistreated at a place I am spending money at in my life. The summary version of this doesn't sound bad and like I'm making a big deal of nothing, but this process took 45 minutes and it SUCKED. Don't go here.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
Josh
"Not what I expected"
I was assigned a room for Handicapped. It had no chair, no nightstand lamp, and no stand available for my suitcase. the bath, of course was for a wheelchair so, there was a shower with curtain instead of tub, which was okay, but there was a water leak in the ceiling right over the doorway. It is possible this had not been noticed by cleaning crew, but surely a guest had reported it before me. I wasn't comfortable and so I canceled my second night. Someone else might not find these omissions bothersome, but going over to the door to turn off the ceing light to go to bed, and not having a lamp or a chair made it very uncomfortable to read material I had brought combined to make this room unacceptable for me.
2 night trip May 14, 2014
"construction friendly"
staff is very friendly and rooms are very nice. I am in construction and having stuff stolen from your truck is always a concern but there I don't really worry about it I stay there all the time and never had a problem
2 night trip May 11, 2014
jeff
"Hotel rooms have intolerable highway noise."
When I requested Hotel Staff to change the room, they declined. Requested the manager to change the room, or visit herself along with me to experience the noise level, she declined to accompany me. Instead said that you booked via Expefia, so we cannot change.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Aleem
Rooms are recently remodeled and are nice. Staff was friendly. Nice hotel for price.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"RRI came through in a crunch"
RRI came through when all other hotels were over charging and no hotels had vacancies. I was impressed to see the hotel has been remodeled with nice hardwood floors. The staff was extremely friendly.
2 night business trip May 12, 2014
Angela
"Needs work"
$50 deposit for no discernible reason. No hangers in room even though I requested. Polite staff.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
WD
"Very nice!"
Very up to date!!! Only issue was they are still renovating so there was no refrigerator in my room or microwave and the wifi isn't great either! But otherwise very nice and clean!
5 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Chellsye
"Red roof"
Just to check I in for a reserved date was way afyer the check in time they offer almost 4pm just to check in when they say its 2:00pm no rooms clean by 4pm something is way wrong there.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Okay Hotel"
Stayed here to visit my sister since she didn't have room to board me. It was an okay hotel. The room was clean, had a fridge, microwave, tv, several outlets etc. You could tell the rooms were updated recently. They had hardwood floors which I thought was cool. I came a little early to check in, and the lady at the desk said her computer showed that there were no rooms clean and ready yet, so I hung out in the lobby where coffee was available. About 5 minutes later she got off the phone and said she had a room for me. I was only there for one night. I wouldn't recommend it for a long stay, but for one night it is sufficient. The reason I say this is that, in the bathroom it looked as though the hair dryer that was supposed to be in the room was ripped off the wall. The only other problem I had was that the alarm in the next room woke me up. That leads me to believe the walls are fairly thin, and is my main reason for not recommending this hotel for a long stay.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"You Get What You Pay For"
We refused the room originally assigned to us because the hallway door wouldn't close. The new room was in a different wing and apparently was the ubber-non-frill room: no hair dryer, no iron, no toiletries. When we asked for an extra set of towels (there were five of us in two rooms), the front desk's first response was to ask for a set of towels in return. There was free wifi but the sign-in process redirected you to a "404 Page not found error." And forget about a free breakfast!
3 night family trip Apr 28, 2014
Greg T
"Mini get away"
Really clean nice room with laminate hardwood floors. Looked exactly like the pics.
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
Monica
"pretty good"
if you are looking for a cheap weekend get away this place is clean and has nice staff a little sketchy at first but was great otherwise! we had a single queen bed (which was quiet comfortable!). the room didn't have any other extra things besides the tv and ironing board. so no microwave or fridge. but we made due with take out and watching movies on a computer. we had a great weekend!
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2014
"Quick Stop"
Room recently remodeled. Very basic, but clean and new. No additional facilities, so take your own hair dryer etc. Bed comfortable, towels thin but clean. Neighborhood good, but close to freeway so noise from traffic. Fine for quick stay. Conveniently located. Front desk ladies (both evening and morning shift) very helpful. Priced right for the area.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
Maureen
"@Kojeb7"
One problem!!!!!! Need specified or designated DOG ROOMS!!!!!!!
4 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Oliver
"Horrible service!"
On our stay from St. Louis me my boyfriend and our dog stayed there, I had made the reservations for a king size bed room which would have been perfect, only to get there and be told sence I had a dog with me I had to settle for a double bed room not what I paid for at all! And was told nothing I can do no rooms left that are dog friendly with king beds?!?! Not my fault I reserved in advance a king bed! They did nothing. I won't stay there again , and alittle advice if your coming with a dog let then know well on advance!
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Cassie
"Nice motel .Pet friendly . Affordable price"
Nice motel . Pet friendly Affordable price . Close to hospitals and restaurants in far West Houston
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Outstanding Value"
Friendly helpful staff, good room, comfy bed and comfy clean sheets, stylish sink. Fancy new door key mechanisms (fog key style).
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
This hotel was very nice an clean. I was expecting it to be very trash since it was only a 2 star. They had just remodeled all the rooms nice tvs great location. Nice beds great shower. Very cheap. I travel every weekend an this is just as nice as most of the expensive hotels I check into.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Pleased"
Great room for the price. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Room was clean with updated features.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Didnt stay whole night"
Smells terrible and nothing but news channels on tv unless u pay extra
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
F
"Just OK"
For the price I was expecting better.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Moni
"No hair dry, No iron.. ???"
Not coming back ...Smell like dogs and cats room
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Surprised at interior!"
I moved to this hotel after a creepy experience at another and didn't have many choices. I usually consider Red Roof Inn to be an 'older' chain. While the exterior did look a bit dated, the room interiors were as nice as any chain - wood laminate floors with rugs, wall mounted flat screens in ebony cabinetry, modern bath. Surrounded by quality office and residential buildings, it is secluded and seems safe. It's about 1/4 mile to lots of restaurants.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
pjsr
Everything was great other then the room should have been ready since 3, I arrived there at 4 and I didn't get in it until 4:30. Clean room. Morning staff was great. Afternoon and night staff was kind of rude. I would recommend this room otherwise.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
Rosa
"Right next to the highway with renovated rooms"
The rooms have been renovated and they look great. It's looks like they are still in the process since there isn't a refrigerator yet and no coffee maker. There is free coffee in the lobby. I was only in the room for a few hrs but it was relaxing watching the flat screen tv.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
Gretchen
"Clean and Comfortable"
The room was very clean and comfortable. The only drawback was low water pressure in the shower. Very nice room for the price.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
"Ok..."
Staff was pretty much non existent but the room was clean, relatively cheap and in a convenient area. In a pinch I would stay there again, but there are better options in the area.
3 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Clean, Remodeled, and Convenient"
The rooms here have been recently remodeled and are modern and clean, with wood floors, new bedding, clean restrooms, and a flat-screen TV. The reason I only gave it a 4/5 is because the lobby and vending/ice machine areas are a bit dated, but still not awful. Staff was friendly, and check-in/check-out was a breeze. I rarely stay at Red Roof Inn because they are normally not quite as nice/clean, but this one is fantastic. Highly recommended.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
B
"Not remodeled enough!"
Although the room was updated, there were many ugly reminders of unprepared times. The door and frame revealed a 1/4 inch gap as the sealing strip was dangling from the frame and torn off in places. The entry to the lobby from the rear of the building was very dirty. The clientele that wandered the parking lot was suspicious; as a matter if fact, the police were questioning a girl when I went for coffee in the morning, while a police dog examined the area.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"Love the new remodeled rooms"
was great room was clean, rooms next to us and hallways were quiet.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"For the price it is hard to beat."
Nothing fancy but always clean with a friendly staff.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
The hotel was very clean, quiet and comfortable. Staff was very nice and room was very spacious
3 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"Nice and comfortable room. Close to appointments."
The only problem we had was some noisey quests in the hall for a little while. Would love a coffee pot in the room.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
"Motton dressed as lamb"
From a distance this hotel looks good' but one inside you quickly find out what's really going on" location & price was good for me, but the place was run down even though they said they had remodeled rooms the bathrooms where not touched, shower heads where wonky and no pressure, no fridges or microwaves in room and no laundry on site either, had to walk to second floor for ice also, don't stay on first floor because of a lot of noise from partiers at 2am , basicly this place is a roof over you head , be warned !
3 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
DC
"Newly refurbished"
The rooms have finally been refurbished and its about time. You definitely feel like you got a good deal.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Experiance"
Overall stay was ok. My room had a roach or two that i had exterminate myself. My trash didnt get emptied out eveyday. Being that I was on business I eat alot in the room and couple of items where left for a days. One pizza box actually stayed in the room for a couple of days and even which I checked out they where still there. I left my phone charger as most people forgret something. I called and asked if they had found the charger. I was told that they didnt. I asked if they coud send it to me. I was told that I would have to come and get it, if I wanted it back. Now I explained to the gentleman that if could go get then why would I have needed to stay in a hotel. Obiviously i just didnt live right around the corner. Other than that, the room was good.
6 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Ruben
"Well done"
I was here on business and enjoyed my stay. The rooms were extremely nice and comfortable. The only complaint I have is that I did not have a bath towel a couple nights I a row and did not have a refill of coffee for coffee in the room. Other then that the stay was good.
6 night business trip Jan 18, 2014
"Newly remodeled room"
Very clean and a nice room. Very clean. It was convient to the area we were working in.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Impressive"
I was not expecting for this room to be as nice as it was! The room was clean and very nice! Stay here to save money! You will be satisfied.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Chelsea
The cleaness of the room is very bad. Room 113 has a very bad leftover smell of previous people, which made all of our family members very uncomfortable. Please clean the room throughoutly before allowing new entrances.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2013