All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
15701 Park Ten Place, Houston, TX, 77084, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very slow Wi-Fi
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Donnie
"Hidden gem"
The location wasn't the best, because we were in a business park area. It was clean and safe, just nothing really within walking distance. Right off the service road, if I-10, so very convenient.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"Red roof plus stay"
Found a room at this hotel for a one night stay. Price was good for the room and was very clean. Breakfast was lacking.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Corey
"Enjoyed my stay"
Enjoyed my stay was comfortable
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Jesse
good location for getting to work in the am. But saw roaches in the room. Desk clerk looked alarmed and wrote it down to take care of it the next morning.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2015
"Great hotel!"
My fiancé and I just needed a hotel for a night during our road trip. The hotel was nice and clean. I believe it was a nice hotel with a great price for anyone just needing a hotel for a night or two.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Top Golf"
Stayed there just so we didn't have to wake up early and drive to Top Golf. Nice, clean, and close by where we didn't have to get on the freeway to get to Top Golf.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"My stay"
Other than being told i couldnt mive to an upstairs room and not having a shower curtain when first got there it was pretty good. Hotel it self was real nice couldnt ask for better. Just wish the hotel clerk would have at least looked to see if an upstairs room was available.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
it was find
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
william
"Nice place to stay."
Nice and affordable. I got the room for my son that was visiting and he really loved it.
1 night trip May 1, 2015
Harrington
"Perfect for truckers but no business."
I guess it was what I expected, but I had hoped for a nicer hotel.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"more negatives that positives"
positives: location, free parking, cleanliness of lobby negatives: it was raining outside (just simple rain, no storms) and the TV kept losing signal and going out (and the wi-fi also)..off and on the entire night...annoying LG tv system...a notice at the front desk (dated may 2014, a full year ago) stated that they were remodeling and it's very apparent that someone is very very slow in repairs....i'm not sure if my room was remodeled already nor not....three of the four walls were bare (no artwork)....no lamps by the bed (two nightstands, but no lamps or lighting near the bed)...the phone had a muffled 'busy signal' that would not stop - we had to disconnect/unplug the phone....the bathroom towels were stained...all of the faucets were loose or falling out of the wall (it looks like they tried to 'remodel', but it was awful). water pressure is horrible in the bath/shower. cheap laminate floors. when i walked in to check in, the lady at the front desk looked right through me and walked away without saying a word. two minutes later, another lady walked in and checked me in. it appears that the first lady was housekeeping. (housekeeping, if you can't mutter the words "hello" or "we'll be right with you", then you shouldn't be behind the front desk where guests are supposed to be greeted)...i'm not sure what you guys are paying for this room (i paid $85 per night for one bed)....but the overall experience is worth approximately $45.00, not a penny more.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
texas

"Let me tell you about the legend of woo gu"
My stay had a few issues but honestly the staff was always helpful and courteous, which was nice as I didn't know a lot about the area and they helped me with directions and such. There was an early issue with expedia, when I arrived to my room it was not the same as the image expedia had provided and was lacking a kitchenette. The kitchenette was important to me, but I couldn't upgrade due to the prebooking. All the same the room was still quite nice and comfortable so I made the best of the situation. There were a few simple issues with the room but nothing serious, stupid things like the sheet having craft glitter seeming fused to the one side. But for the most part the room was very clean when I arrived as was quite pleased with it. We did have one issue with noise from a man who was simply known as Wooguy, at around 130pm there was someone a few rooms down who was seemly shouting Woo every few minutes. This was fine at first I assumed someone was simply watching sports or something and was excited. I felt that way until about the 2hour mark to which it simply became unacceptable, and called down to see if anything was being done about it. They said there were working on the issue as multiple people had complaints, but it persisted for another 30minutes before it was resolved. It was a weird situation I'm sure but it was resolved well it was only unfortunate that it took so long to sort it out. Overall it was a nice stay, and the hotel staff was always very polite.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
cherita

TripAdvisor reviews for Red Roof PLUS+ Houston - Energy Corridor

"Great customer service"
07/29/15 Rebekah C
From the moment I walked in I was greeted by Latrina she accommodated my needs to the room that I needed was very polite not only that the hotel is very updated clean and nice and quiet I extremely suggest that if you come to this side of town or you're even in Houston to stay here best place around!
"Awesome place to stay"
07/28/15 Heatherd03
I've stayed at a lot of different tv motels and this one by far is my favorite. Not only are the rooms spacious, clean and comfortable but the staff members actually Care about their guests which is rare in hotels I've found. Latrina at the front desk went above and beyond to meet my needs and for that reason alone I'll be staying here whenever the situation arises. I definitely recommend coming to red roof inn plus in the energy corridor!
"Friendly staff"
07/26/15 Ranko T Phoenix, Arizona
One of the staff members, Jessica Wofford, was very friendly and made sure we were comfortable, and offered to help us with any troubles we encountered.. The rooms were great and spacious. The rooms were clean room and the hotel offered a sufficent breakfast.
"Excellent service and luxery"
07/26/15 Tesla m New York City, New York
I stayed in the hotel for three nights and we had nothing but good service. Chase and Trina helped me with directions and places to go eat. I would go back to them next year for my convention in katy. I look forward to tell them my experience in Europe and other places i being! I hope to get the same team when i get back!
"Excellent front desk staff."
07/25/15 Alejandra I Houston, Texas
Nice, clean space. Pet friendly, but what really makes a visit is how people treat you: I am especially impressed by Latrina and her front desk staff, Angie, Karen and Evelyn. Latrina always went above and beyond to help in whatever way possible to make my stay more pleasant and the rest of the girls are just sweethearts. They sure do put a smile on your face, and we all know that it's the way you're treated that makes an impression on you. Thanks, ladies!
"Pretty good"
07/22/15 Inkylegs Adelaide, Australia
After my scathing review of another red roof property I was worried about booking this place but it was chalk and cheese. This place gave excellent service had a helpful receptionist and the rooms were well appointed and clean and modern. No complaints here
"Pleasant Stay"
07/19/15 Leonie B Houston, Texas
The staff was very friendly and professional especially Latrina and Angie at the front desk. They went beyond their duty to make sure that my families stay was was pleasurable. Latrina and Angie always has a friendly greeting an a bright smile that just made your day. The house keeping staff were very efficient and courteous at all times. We enjoyed our stay.
"Welcoming and Professional"
07/19/15 Dianne P San Antonio, Texas
When I arrived I was greeted by the Latrina's friendly smile. She was professional and attentive to my need's. During my stay there Latrina and Angie (both at the front desk) went above and beyond their duty to make sure my needs were met and any questions I had were answered. There was never a time I pass through the lobby that I was not greeted with a smile or friendly words. House keeping always cleaned my room to my satisfaction and it was always stocked with clean towels. I do not have a complaint about this hotel. It is a place I would continue to stay at and I would even recommend it to my friends.
"Roaches and mold"
07/08/15 Tara S Taylor, Texas
The front desk service was nice, but that doesn't make up for the roach I saw or the mold growing around the ceiling light fixtures (the peel and stick "wood look" floor laminates were also coming loose.) The front desk attendant was very apologetic. She said the hotel had been renovated a year ago. It is appealing at first glance but pulling back the facade and it what crawls out from under the bed and is growing in the walls that should be the concern.
"Awesome Place and Service!"
07/07/15 ErinMTa
I came in at 3am and immediately had a key, an amazing room with a huge bed and it was very clean! Latrina helped me on the morning with a deposit and was incredibly kind and Chase, the manager on duty was extremely friendly and helpful! There seems to be an amazing team here and it shows in the property! -Erin