All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
455 E Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Don't bother"
First of all the room has two horrible ac units that leaked all over. One was above the bed, they didn't work very well it was 110 outside and it felt like 90 inside. Windows were disgusting needed cleaned badly. The blanket on the bed had a big stain on it. The tub had pieces broken in it. My room was in the back of the property I had to park in the back and enter alone not very safe for a young female. The staff was nice but didn't seem very professional. Room is definitely not like the pictures will not return
1 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2015
Jamie
"No A/C"
Front desk check in was quick and very friendly. Checked in at 4:00 pm, so surprised and disappointed to see huge piles of dirty bedding and ongoing room cleaning still going on in the hallways (check out is at 11:00 am). Room was clean, but hit and stuffy, no A/Crunning when I checked in (outside temps were 100+). I mediated turned A/C on max cool, but it was extremely inadequate. Even after 2 hours room was still hot,. Called front desk and they said they would sent maintenance person- that person never showed up. Was going to ask for a room change, but too tired. Room was hot all night. This place is inexpensive, but I guess you get what you pay for :/
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
"lost shoes"
Lost my shoe call back to them no one should tell me what happens to my new dress stacy Adam shoe.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Jimmy
"close to the gay bars"
Over all good...a cup of coffee was $3 a cup, a little expensive for what you get. The room wasn't perfect...old stained curtains and stainded rugs. Pool was nice but trying to RSVP a cabaña was ridiculous... held on phone for close to 30 mins and was disconnected once while holding. No need to RSVP a cabaña during the week its on a first come basis.
4 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
Damian
"BAD BAD service !!!"
Where to start!!! Our check in was at 4pm couldn't check in till 8:30. Get to our room, the room is nice the hallways to the room are beyond dirty like they never vacuum the hallways. Went to meet family to come back to no remote for the TV called and requested a remote said they would be at our room shortly with a replacement I'm still waiting. That's the first night. Second day our keys are no longer working, still no remote, asked for towels and no towels. Got new keys for the room went out to dinner came back to the room our keys are no longer working again!!! Ask to speak to a manager on site, the manager is not at the resort and they don't know anyone to take care of the issues asked when the manager would be back and no one could give me a straight answer they said that the manager would call me early in the morning to talk about all the issues I've yet to hear from them!
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Alejandro
"No complaints"
Nice hotel. Spacious rooms, great staff. Could use some touch up paint but otherwise very comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Reginald
"very good time there"
Air conditioning broke. Too hot but the staff was great especially Annabelle
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"The best secret in Vegas"
I needed to get away for one evening, even though I live in Las Vegas. From arrival to check out, this was the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The lobby was impeccably beautiful, art Deco style with bold colors and a trendy bar/lounge area. The two ladies manning the front desk were Stephanie and Bridget. They were amazingly kind women with huge personalities and effective check-in methods. We were provided a room with a patio, as requested. It was the quickest and most effective check-in I have encountered in my numerous travels. The room itself was one of the best decorated I had ever seen. Right off of the pool, it had dark and bright colors with pop art paintings and amazing unique decorating touches. There was a hot tub in the room. The bathroom was all white with a bright purple wall - just amazing! We overslept at check out because the beds were some of the most comfortable, delicate and encompassing beds I had ever slept in. Overall amazing service. Checkout went so smooth and I am so grateful for the opportunity to have stayed here...truly amazing!
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Lovely concept"
I loved the concept of a tub in our bedroom right next to the bed and the shower and bathroom were nice too. The furniture was however a little dusty and perhaps needed an update? Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. We stayed in the junior suite
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"relaxing"
Very relaxing ill be back soon
1 night trip Jun 7, 2015
Ronald
"Incredible rooms!"
Pet friendly, and they even have little sessions to treat your puppy! Very well done, no complaints, and within 2 minute walking distance of the hofbrauhaus and hard rock cafe! Rooms look nearly futuristic and extremely comfortable. My favorite hotel in Vegas that's not on the strip, and I've been to 7.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Staycation"
Staycation. Fun and eventful, fire alarm beeped for one hour my first night, then I requested 2 wake up calls for a conference call they totally forgot about. Other than that the staff were friendly and hotel good deal for the price.
2 night trip Jun 3, 2015
Greg
"Great!!!"
The Hotel is great. Awesome and friendly staff. Check-in Process was a breeze. Room was spotless clean and spacious. Afternoon Bartender was really nice and friendly. He was very informative. Overall I had a great experience! Will definitely come back and recommend to friends! A+++++++
3 night trip May 18, 2015
"dont be fooled"
pool towels had holes in them, other peoples bedding in the hall way for hours, no light in the room, dont be fooled by online photos they have, but for the price it was ok. the whole place was completely empty, but the front desk person managed to give me the worst positioned room,looking at the parking lot garbage container and 2 people Inside of it looking for bottles and stuff, if they gave me a free room forever, i would not take it.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
david
"Pleasantly surprised"
Romantic getaway for 2. We had a very good time here. The room was a second floor unit without a balcony in the back. We could have waited for a pool view room, but chose not to. I think that is a big clue as to some of the other reviews we read. If you choose the most popular rooms with a view, get ready for disappointment. The rooms at the back of the resort, do not have a good view, but this was to our advantage, It was clean, organized and had free adult movies. We would definitely stay here again. Front desk staff were awesome, and appreciated their quick response when we arrived.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Shane
"great place to stay"
Definitely loved the environment and the price for the rooms. I can guarantee that I will be staying there again when I go back to Vegas. the rooms where very clean and roomy.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Roman
"Dt/nj"
Business two night stay. Not a good hotel for business. No normal services, offices meeting rooms. Mostly a couples hotel. Breakfast opens at 8:30 and dinners are limited. Not much in area except Hard Rock Hotel.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Last minute but decent"
I booked this hotel literally right before getting on the road to drive up that same day. I made the reservation late because of a last minute decision to drive up for a friends birthday. They were already staying at this hotel so we thought it made sense to stay here as well just for the night. I called the hotel to let them know of our late arrival and the guy I spoke to was very nice. We arrived about 12:30am and check in was quick, parking free and the room was ready. We had the deluxe two queen and it was perfect. Although we were only in the room for a few hours, it was necessary. The Hard Rock Hotel is across the street and the strip is about two miles away. We did not even go on the strip and just stayed in the area so we didn't have to drive or get a taxi. We went to a bar called Pirhanna around the corner and even though it's a gay bar/nightclub it was fun and free to get in. The pool at the hotel is no crazy scene, there was literally nobody out there just us which was fine. We just hung out and recovered. The workers at the bar were very nice and helpful. This hotel wouldn't be my first choice to stay at again, not because anything was wrong but because of location. Other than that the room and everything worked out just for a one night turn around trip.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Brent
"not as good as the pictures"
The staff was great and helpful. The room was in Okay condition, though I wouldn't dare get in that tub for fear of catching something. Also the sliding door to the patio did not latch. The pool was great! Drinks at the bar were served in a plastic dixie cup. This place is better then a motel 6. I Will not be Staying here Again.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Megan
"Perfect get away spot away from the strip"
Spent the extra for the big tub in the room. It was great!
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Cheap get-a-way hotel."
The pictures online make this look more trendy that it actually was. There are still upgrades needed to this property. The paint was chipped ( hallway, bath, outside stairs), the furniture was worn. No hair dryer in the bathroom and only 1 very small trash can. It was ok for the price paid.
3 night trip with friends May 5, 2015
Rebecca
""Rumor has it that the hotel could be better.""
The hotel is nice, but could be better. The rooms are decent, but I wish I could say the same for the environment. One of the things I hate the most about the place is that there's frogs at the center of the hotel where the grass and pool is at. Also I wish there was more parking available. The parking is too small!
Other trip May 9, 2015
Maria Angela
"Busy night"
Hotel was busy, but great customer service made up for it. Though it felt like doors didn't close all the way so it was not as private.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Sweet!"
Love the place!
3 night trip May 1, 2015
"RUMORS IS PRETTY DECENT"
THis is a very attractive and unique hotel. Someone put a lot of love and creativity into designing it ... and it is beautiful!! However, the air conditioning was loud and did not work well and the wifi did not work at all. On the plus side, the shower was awesome, hot water was great, and it was quiet.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Allison
"The place needs more deep cleaning"
It was not that pleasant. The room and walls are dirty and outside some people in the other room are partying and loud.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Cool off The Strip place"
Funky property with hip staff. Cool rooms and great price.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Q
Hip, clean, fun, nice quiet pool, very affordable (during the week)
Other trip May 1, 2015
J
"Not like the pictures!"
Beware, the pictures look great, but the actual room and facilities are not. If you're spending less than $50 and need to cheap out, sure, go for it. If you're going to be too drunk to care, sure, go for it. The outside opens to their "resort" area, but the back door did not lock. The drapes only had blackout curtains, there was no sheer curtain so your room was either pitch black or people could easily see in. The carpet was..."crispy" when you stepped on it. You can hear the springs squeek in the mattress, it was not supportive or cushioned. In short, I would have preferred to stay at a motel, since I would have known what I was getting.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Ava
"Dodge Rumor"
Room had modern-looking furnishings, but all of bad quality. ALL of the electric outlets in our room were lose, so we could not plug anything firmly. Furnishings had not been dusted and were never dusted even after requests. When asked for a cab, the front desk asked us to get one off the street. Extra resort fee must be paid. It covers parking even if you don't have a car.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Jay
"Rumor"
It's was a nice experience rooms are nice as well although it was abit pricey for booking two months ahead besides the other rooms I found later about two weeks before my trip it's about a 5 min drive to Vegas strip and there is a lot of stores around the place like CVS liquor store that are very important right overall it was very good place to stay on my trip to Las Vegas .
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
robert 24
"Nice small hotel, comfortable bed."
We stayed in this hotel because it was close to the airport. The bed was wonderful, the room clean. The website advertises a restaurant, and the breakfast was great. However, getting a glass wine glass for our room was impossible. There is a certain unevenness to the experience, but the staff was available and ready to help, and a few items, like making sure there is a clock in the room, and enough wine glasses that you could have one in the room, would round it out. This is also a very young oriented hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"noisy, no blanket nor comfotor, air find. Loud"
The worst ever did not sleep called guest services 6 times to quiet down the loud party next to my room, music loud and annoying all night. It was cold went to bed with a sweeter on all their was on the bed was sheets.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
lupe
"Nice decor but terrible guest service"
The rooms themselves are really cool. Great attention to detail and really chic decor. that's where the fun ends. The remotes for the TV and air conditioning were both missing, you couldn't turn the ac off manually and it was set on high. I called the front desk 3 times and waited a total of 3.5 hours to finally get it resolved. The woman working the at 12:30am was passive aggressive and condescending. The other two front desk people were very pleasant but couldn't get anything done in a reasonable amount of time.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Couple's retreat"
Our stay was pleasant. Overall, the hotel looks clean and beautiful. When you look closely the chair covers are stained and the pool is dirty. I did not see anyone servicing the pool in my two nights and 3 days I was there. There is no one attending to the pool guest's they leave a small amount of towels on a cart, but no one will come around and pick up the dirty towels. Room service is slow, but the food was delicious and reasonable.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Carmen
"This is probably one of the worst hotel ever"
I DO NOT recommend this hotel for anyone to stay in. Checking in was at 4pm but we couldn't chackIn until 6, i was told the room I booked was flooded and told to wait ...they gave us another room at the end but the room smells, customer service was bad. It was a very disappointing experience.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great hotel off the strip"
ITs a great little hotel. The staff is very nice and so helpful. I had some travel problems with my travel agency and they took care of me with no problem. Judith in the bar is awesome. Super friendly and lots of fun to talk with. The hotel I think needs a little better security. Its something they should look into. The inside is all modern shiek, but the outside needs a little work still. The staff was super attentive as I needed a hair dryer and they had it to me in 2 minutes of asking for it. I wish that the restaurant was open longer hours. Its a little inconvenient not to be able to get food at anytime. Other then that my stay was pretty awesome.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Bring your own blankets!"
Checked in late (around midnight). The room was FREEZING - both coolers on full blast. Tried to get the heat going but it was slow. Hopped in bed to find only a sheet on top. Not one blanket in the whole room! Called the front desk to request blankets and they said (no joke) "the blankets are locked up for the night and we have no access to them. Would you like more sheets?" Long story short - we slept with bath towels over us for warmth - and we froze most of the night.
Jen
"Hotel just off the strip"
Stayed in the best room they had 350 a night. Unfortunately one of my wall ac units did not work, there were 3, two in bedroom and one in bathroom. One remote for two of them and one remote that did absolutely nothing. Food was ok but not worth the money. Now i am home to find some extra charges from the hotel on my credit card. Overall i am not happy with this place and next time i am in vegas i will go to a recognized hotel, thats cheaper and in a better location.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Not what I think of a 3 1/2 star hotel"
The bed sagged and the Wi-Fi would not let you stay logged on. Slow slow slow
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
roger
"Perfect FUN anniversary weekend"
What a fun, hip, complex! The decor is on point and great photo ops! We really enjoyed relaxing every night in the hammocks in the sand. The pool has huge platform beds perfect for sunbathing or stargazing. The elevated soaking tubs in the suites make for a comfortable way to end a long day or night out on the town. I absolutely loved the location directly across from the Hard Rock making casinoing and restaurant eating easily accessible. And there is a shopping plaza on the intersection that includes a CVS for any needs. I will mos def come back to Rumor Boutique Hotel for my future Vegas getaways!
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Nice hotel but when my fiancé and I arrived there we didn't know that we had to pay resort fees on top of the three nights we paid for. Of course they didn't have that online when I booked it. If you have a bank debit or credit card with your name on it, it'll be $150 but if not you have to pay $300 cash. you will get it back when you check out. If it's debit no problem its a card. but $300 cash? INCONVENIENCE that we had to pay. Also they need to keep the pool & jacuzzi clean everyday instead of having sand & branches in it!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Kay
"mostly nice stay"
This is a great choice if you want a quiet hotel of the strip. We stayed here to attend a concert next door at the hard rock and it was overall very nice. Rooms are comfy and clean. Pool area was nice and my only issue was the pool hadn't been cleaned and was pretty dirty. The restaurant in the hotel was good but we had both breakfast and dinner there and the service was extremely slow both times even though we were the only people there. Overall though it was a nice stay and I would recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
Our experience was ok. I probably won't stay there again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Rumor 4/3/2015"
My only complaint was the bedding. It was a large sheet and a very thin duvet cover the thickness of a sheet. So essentially just two sheets. If I stay again I will bring a blanket.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Kathleen
"Nice place to stay .."
This was the only hotel available for the dates I needed and I was unsure what to expect. When I arrived I was quickly checked in and the room was very nice and clean. Not really a business hotel more of a romantic get away for couples type of place. Overall it served its purpose and I would recommend to couple and friends.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Cruz
wonderful alternative to hard rock. friendly staff, nice rooms and perfect pool.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"ROOM INCONVIENIENCE"
it was really inconvenient we didn't get our room right away and how there was an additional resort fee charge for how much I paid it should of been the room I booked not just what they had available at the time
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
carolann
"Get a mini fridge!"
It was pretty good. My only complaint is it doesn't have a fridge, microwave or anything in which you can make a meal in the privacy of your room.
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great Staff, Lacking Cleanliness"
The staff was extremely courteous and friendly. We had an unforeseen trip to the emergency room with my youngest son and looked at the possibility of not checking in. When I called the hotel to ask if they could accommodate a refund in such an extreme case, they complied. When I called back to let them know we would be able to check in, but very late in the night, the first thing they ask was how my son was doing. It was very nice. They were helpful and took great care of us. Our room was spacious and very nice, but it was not clean. Our showerhead was green and crusty, there were crumbs and little balls of lint at the bases of each of our beds, and there was a butter knife and crumbs in the couch that were sticking out. It was very off-putting. If I wasn't exhausted at 2am when I was able to come back to the room to sleep, I would have demanded a new room because it was gross how unclean it was.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015