All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
455 E Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Cheap stay equates cheap quality!"
The pictures and video definitely do this place more justice. My jacuzzi tub didn't work and the pool was closed which were the two items I specifically came for. The clerk who checked me in with the glasses and blunt hair cut told me the room she was giving me would have a great view and soaking tub- my view was of the parking lot on the first floor and the soaking tub she mentioned would be great wouldn't even hold water. They had a maintenance person come in and this guy literally just moved the stopper around saying I didn't have it in the right position OK because I don't know how to use a bathtub stopper surrrreee I'll roll with it but sure enough as soon as he left the water was halfway gone. This was supposed to be a fun and romantic getaway for me and my fiancée but in the end felt trashy from the moment I met the staff to the room and back. The girls at the front desk were nice to me but unprofessional they were making foul jokes and talking about another customer right in front of us because they were foreign and didn't get what she was saying. I won't be staying at this place again and don't recommend anyone above the age of 23 to stay there if I was 18 again I probably would've felt different about my experience.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
London
"Hit or Miss...a Vegas Gamble"
This was my first time staying off strip and I don't plan to do it, again. Room 2901:A Deluxe Suite. We immediately noticed a urine smell. The mirrored sliding closet doors were not on track. The vent & the bathroom fan were hanging from the wall & ceiling; the patio door lock was nearly broken. A gentleman came up and sprayed freshener on the carpet in both rooms. We left and returned to the same odor, maybe even worse! Room 2905:Also a suite. It was leaps and bounds better, by comparison but closet doors were still broken. We had to *ask* for a blanket. They provided thin fleece grandma/Walmart style blankets. Each room had an elevated, hotel AC/Heat unit, complete with a remote control. The resort fee wasn't terrible as it included two bottles of water daily, Wi-Fi that was usable and one free prn channel (one movie 24 hours/day…Haha...they tried). Tipping the cleaning staff netted us a few minor perks - extra towels, toiletries & water. I liked the floor plan in the Deluxe Suite and the bathroom. We didn't use the soaking tub because it looked like it could not come clean...only mildly disappointing since it wasn't a Jacuzzi. The late night room attendant (Andrew) was always prompt, friendly and understanding. We saw him approx. 3 times. I was not impressed with the customer service – Andrew and bartender Kenny are exceptions. The desk staff was mediocre/unfriendly. I'd say that this place has potential, but is sitting firmly in the 2.5 - 3 stars category.
5 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
"Not worth the $$"
Looks great online, then you arrive its old and rundown. The pool is green, the room lock was broken. They dont allow children.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Do not stay here waste of money"
My experience was awful the rooms are run down the tub doesn't work, bed was broken, dirty, stained, pool was dirty, staff was rude, place is a little dump. Pictures are deceiving.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
jennifee
"Bad cleaning experience"
I stayed at Rumor Boutique for a family member wedding. I like that it was off the strip, I love that they give you a discount to Hard Work Cafe. What I dislike the most is the cleaning of the room. I had a upgraded room with the tub in the room and the whole week I was there no one cleaned my tub, so I didn't get to use it again. And it was very dusty on the nightstands. The bed was always made and we always had clean towels so that was a plus. But overall I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
lala
"Definitely Vegas on a budget."
The Rumor gives the appearance of a chic, modern hotel that you might find on the strip (stylistically similar to The Cosmopolitan), but what is immediately apparent after a cursory inspection are the age and cheap effort of a renovation. The worst part of the budget boutique for me wasn't the corners cut in my room's renovation, nor the disappointing view from my room right into a neighboring apartment complex window, but the hint of mold penetrating my living space probably due to the in-room air conditioning unit- I had to leave the window open my whole stay in order to combat the stale air. It wasn't all bad; the staff was friendly and helpful and cultivated a tightly-knit, boutique environment. And, aside from the moldy room, I would even be willing to stay here again if I was looking for an off-the-strip room on a budget. I would recommend the hotel to a group of young friends who, aside from sleeping-in till 3pm and lounging at the pool till 6pm, planned on spending the rest of their time on the strip.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2015
I love the hotel, the design, the location and jacuzzi in the room. The only disadvantage was the fact the the jacuzzi was out of order (no boubles)
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"Nasty Nasty Nasty."
This hotel is NASTY. We walked into our room there was stuff in the toilet, huge black hair ball in the shower, stains on the sheets and the ac unit control panel was hanging off the unit. The halls smelled like inappropriate smells and old carpet. The grounds were not clean. Came in very late to find someone sleeping on the couch in the lobby in front of all the front desk staff. Contacted manager about the problems in the room and no one called me back.
3 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Autumn
"Deceiving! Not what it seems. Look elsewhere!"
The hotel looked like it had been neglected for a while. We had no blankets on our beds and when we asked housekeeping for some, they said they were all out. The entire room was dusty. They're restaurant is a joke, the old server lady they have hates her job and it shows by the way she walks, talks, and acts. It's a hassle to get ice, so don't even try. The Rumor hotel probably has the worst service I have ever experienced in my life. I would suggest passing up on this place, it's not what it seems.
1 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2015
I waited in line for 30 minutes just to check-in. The room I booked showed a spa tub, but they didn't have any available. The room overall was fine except the AC unit did not work very well, so the room stayed warm.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Evelyn
"Never again"
Employees were friendly only if you were checking in otherwise they seemed bothered that you asked them for anything. Card keys were temperamental, some access gates wouldn't open and ice machines barely worked. Size of room was great but the walls were filthy, the wi-fi didn't work and the curtains were old. One employee, Tony, was helpful and friendly.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
"Cutest rooms ever!"
We stayed here during the Route 91 Harvest Festival...it was close to the venue and was perfect for our needs! If you want a room off the strip without the big casino lines but still in a great location, this is the place for you!
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Tara
A few security issues. The facilities seem to be slowly decaying. My building had no hot water, so I was moved to another room and was billed fairly for the change.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
"Rooms are ok, hotel... Not so much"
Truth is the room is clean and updated, well kept, not perfect (but then again what hotel room is?). However, once you open the door is a completely different story. The hallways are in terrible shape, I think they hadn't vacummed for over 2 weeks to say the least. When I went to my room for the first time there was a big pile of dirty towels and sheets next to my door and it scared me to go inside. The hallway carpet was coming off and smelled like mildew... they dont offer a shuttle to the strip so the money "saved" went to taxi cabs... I rather pay a bit more and be on the strip, in a better hotel.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
JG
"Not worth it"
No comforter on bed; two flat sheets is all you get. Bathroom walls stained; walls had vomit and some blood on them No hot water 2 days; sink water turned off when ran out of hot water, I took a cold shower two days in a row because of no how water Fire alarm went off at 3 am twice was told it was just a "false alarm" no apologies no better explanation not even an I'm sorry it woke you up
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Meh"
Absolutely nothing on beds but sheets. I have no idea what all of the miscellaneous charges are. Out of $300 worth of deposits I got less than $200 back because of crazy miscellaneous charges. We left the place spotless and had all of these miscellaneous charges and we don't even know what they are. I think they must charge you for the oxygen in the room so the price is sort of a bait and switch. I think they must charge you for the oxygen in the room so the price is misleading. While the beds were comfortable, having to beg for blankets is not the best thing in the world. As for aesthetics, the rooms were decorated very modern and chic, just as the pics. Pool area cabanas were shabby but I honestly think it was because of the torrential rains the days we were there. Except for the lack of linens and extra charges if definitely recommend the place, just bring your own linens and a fat wallet. Forget the wi-fi. It's not gonna work.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2015
April
"Walking distance to the stop!"
I recently stayed at this hotel and I loved it! I was skeptical about it at first from the horrible reviews but I'm glad I didn't change my mind about staying here. The staff was awesome especially Alicia! She made our trip worth staying there. The rooms were very spacious and I loved the shower they had! I would of gave 5 stars but the only bad thing was that the air conditioner kept leaking when we would use it but other than that it was great. Oh and the pool needed to be cleaned. I would definitely stay here again! p.s. The bartender is eye candy. My friends and I always stared at him when we were leaving the hotel. :)
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"Never again!"
Warning, if you are going and don't mind a hippie commune feel for a hotel this one is for you. The shower head was laying on the ground and obviously broken, there was no tv remote in either of the two rooms we stayed in. This is suppose to be a nonsmoking environment, but there were several guests smoking pot in the rooms which permeated through the half operational air conditioning. A truly terrible experience.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
Devo
"We found our new Vegas hotel!"
We had a marvelous time! We had a problem with our tub and they fixed the solution pronto!!!! Definitely will be back next time we are in Vegas! Nice and quiet away from the strip but not too far to walk!
3 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Fletcher
"The worst hotel I've been to."
We did not not get what we expected to get which was a skyline view. The room didn't have a comforter and the room wasn't clean. We checked out of the hotel before our reservation ended because we just couldn't stand the place.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
Anna
"Very outdated motel"
I had not heard of this hotel. But I thought I would give it a try. Not the best idea I've had. Small outdated and unclean. I did not feel safe. Got to my room and was shocked that the tub was next to my bed. Air condition unit was from the 50s. Yuk. Left after 5 minutes to stay in a safe modern hotel that did not have the stench or dirty carpets.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
arlene
"Horrible"
was mad about having to pay 150.00 on arrival for security fee and was stated that i would only have to pay 44.00 dollars for resort fees.150.00 dollars still not refunded to my account.Customer service was very rude as i was checking in , even engaging in unprofessional conversation with coworker "what a blank" is what her coworker said to her.. it rained on our last night here and when we woke up they was a water leak to ur room wetting my luggage. called in complained , someone came to look and said he would bring towels but never came back!!! asked for a refund they said only can give the resort fee for one night back .. hotel.com said they would email 100.00 hotel gift card , never did .They hotel waitress was a very nice girl with great customer service , however its only her working 3 other couples came and left bacause she was taking too long to take their orders , we ordered and and she left three times to bring room service up. she was really nice though and the food was great ! room service only came in our room one time in our 3 night stay,even with the room service note on the door so we only received 4 out of the 6 waters we were suppose to receive with the resort fee
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Tiffany
This was my first time staying at rumor and probably my last time. I was very impressed by the pictures on the website but it all turned out bad. To start off once my girlfriend and i walked in the hallway to our room it smelled so much like marijuana so we thought it was just in the hallway but once we walked into our room it smelled even worse in there... Unfortunately the hotel was sold out and had no other rooms available. Thank god we didn't spend much time in the room. The only thing i was very satisfied with was the very comfortable bed but would be more happy if they gave you more pillows!!!!! They only give you 2 small pillows!!! Also there was no iron, blow dryer in the room like the website advertises.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Oscar
Absolutely loved the room I stayed in, very cool vibes. Room service could have been a little better. All in all I would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Underwhelming"
When we arrived at around 4 P.M. (check-in time) the room was not ready. In fact, it wasn't ready until 5:30. To "make up" for this inconvenience they gave us 2 free drinks and $16 off of our bill. We once stayed at the Bellagio and when we had to wait 20 minutes for our room to be ready they gave us an upgrade and a $100 meal voucher. When we finally did get our keys, they sent us to the wrong room. Beds were pretty comfortable but the A.C. was crazy loud and there are no comforters on the bed, only sheets. We called for blankets and they didn't have any. Nor did they have extra pillows! What kind of hotel doesn't have extra pillows? Would not stay here again. Definitely not worth it.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Kat
"Absolutely horrible"
Don't be fooled by seemingly "chic hotel." From the entrance of the hotel to the room itself everything was filthy and unkept. Dirty carpet, cracked floor tile, dirty bathtub (that is randomly located in the sleeping area of the room; also had chipped paint and hair in it), a/c unit dripped water the entire time (and was located near an electrical outlet), paper thin walls and overall just absolutely horrible. DO NOT STAY HERE.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
bri
"Looks can be deceiving."
Hotel staff was warm and friendly upon arrival but halfway through check in the phone rang. The receptionist completed my check in while discussing pizza places on the phone with a friend, another guest. I don't know because that was the last time we spoke. The room was inviting until you settled in. My wife and I have traveled to some destinations that most people would not step foot in. We are not picky and, by no means, do we stay in luxury. But we do expect a clean room. My wife removed her shoes while we unpacked and within 10 minutes the bottoms of her feet were black. I wish I took pics to post. Needless to say, we were in sandals/sneakers throughout the remainder of the stay. Secondly, the hot water takes close to 10 minutes to come on. We brought this to the attention of the front desk and was told that because we were in building 3, the hot water has to travel from the far side of the complex before it reaches us. I do believe that Vegas is in somewhat of a drought so we had this feeling of guilt every time we wanted to take a shower - waiting close to 10 minutes. Here's the kicker, halfway through a shower the water would stop for almost 30 seconds. We were told if it continued they would try and get us another room if it was available. Too much hassle. On a positive note, for the location being directly underneath the flight paths, the room was relatively quiet. We won't be back.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
No Warm or hot water in the room. Resort fee was waived.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
"No stars from me!"
Do not judge a book by its cover! The pictures of this place on website looked really hip and cool. Loved the interior design, the layout in room, the bathtub in room...... on the website of course. After booking a junior suite thinking that the tub all ready is in room, later on reading its based apron availability. So I called and requested it. Check in, get to the room which I booked the junior suite looked like nothing in the picture nor did it have the tub. Luckily they had another room available with tub. Seriously it was like night and day in the rooms, same décor but larger, with tub and patio! Why didn't I get this room to begin with? It says that each room comes with alarm clock with docking station for mp3s,(didn't have any available) hmmm...., blow dryer, and you would think with bath tub with jets maybe some bubbles! No, no, and no..... and of course the jets didn't even work in tub! Very disappointed. They don't have 24 room service, it could of been a lot cleaner. They could of added more amenities in room to make your stay more enjoyable instead of felling like your staying at upgraded décor of Siegel Suites , oh ya Mike Siegel Owens it. I do not recommend this hotel. The staff was indeed very nice.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2015
KAYLE
Check in went eh ok, the hall was disgusting, paint on the walls are horrible, bed was comfy, other then that would not recommend or staying there ever again. Btw, if you have your PERSONALLY items wide open the housekeeper will not clean your room! My wife had her blanket and pillow on the bed and our luggage open, they refused to clean our room!!!!!
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
The room was stinky. Very poor room
3 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Belinda
"Better service"
I couldn't believe they charge for the fridge rental.Would of been nice for the price to receive a free meal.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Not worth the $$"
Hotel is very run down. Needs repairs and a good cleaning. Many of the gaits into the property are broken. On one side the gaits into the property would not open which was problem because it removed the safe path from the parking lot onto the property. Additionally, some of the gaits on the street side were unlocked and open which allowed random people off the street into the property. A major security issue in that part of Vegas. The hotel had poor services. Our room had a king size bed and we booked for 2 people. There was one normal pillow and one small pillow. When we called to ask for 2 more pillows we were told that the hotel was completely booked so they didn't have extra pillows. We were there 4 nights and called every morning and evening requesting pillows and were told the same thing the whole time. My husband slept on a wadded up towel. The hotel didn't seem full, the parking lot was over half empty and we saw few people during our stay which makes me think they were just too lazy to provide the pillows. I have never stayed at a place that couldn't provide an extra pillow. The bathtub in our room was chipped and had been previously coated in paint. The paint was peeling. There were stains and dirt on the carpeting. The outside areas are poorly maintained and several areas smelled like urine. There are so many nice places to stay in Vegas - avoid Rumors!
4 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
The front desk was a bit rude, if you aren't good at customer service you shouldn't be there.
1 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2015
"Rumor stay"
Everything was great! We had a few issues with the lock on our door but the hotel staff was understandable waved the hotel fees and we were given late check out.
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"Hotel is pretty nice room isn't bad."
Our room was missing an iron, blow dryer, and alarm clock we asked for an alarm clock in the 4 days we stayed never received 1. The sink counter was coming off of the wall. A lady went to check in and someone broke her window and stole all of her stuff luggage, computer. The food from the resturaunt was pretty good. They have hammocks by the outdoor pool.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
Sandra
"Eh"
Overall was ok for a quick overnight stay. Staff was nice. Difficult to work the a/c. Dead roach in the room. Wlectrical sockets were faulty-wouldn't charge my phone or power the hair dryer
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Andrea
"it was relatively close to the Strip."
I was told there would be a microwave and small refrigerator in the room, and could not see any. Also, the doors were squeaky (hinges need to be oiled). There was no complementary ice available. The machine was broken or turned off.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Manny
"Rumor Boutique Hotel"
Room was nice, but description on hotels.com sail my suite would have a jacuzzi tub with two queen beds and a shower and apparently that kind of room does not exist.
Miles
"WORST HOTEL EVER"
The WORST!!ROOM SMELLED SO BADLY that our eyes were literally BURNING! The maids got into a cussing match outside our door. It was so bad we had to book a room at a different hotel 2hrs in. Worst hotel experience EVER!!!
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Nielle
"We'd do it again!"
WE all really enjoyed this hotel. Quiet enough to sleep yet across the street from the Hard Rock and short taxi to the rest of the Hotels. We'll be staying there again for our girl Vegas trip.
Olivia
It was good for the price, friendly staff.. nice decor
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"no hot water, Smelled, only 2 small pillow,"
No Hot water, and when I called I was told I had to let it run for 15 mins. Nobody offered to assist or offered to switch rooms. Doors to hallway were open when we arrived. Didnt think anything of it. Came back later that night and the doors were closed. Entire hallway wreaked of sewage and sulfur. Called desk. Security opened both doors and tied them open to air it before knocking on my door at 12:00 at night JUST TO TELL ME IT DIDNT SMELL.....Seriously? Why would you send a security guard for that? Why would you knock on my door just to tell me I was wrong???? Spend your time getting me a room with hot water! Guys digging in trash outside hotel and security gate door didnt lock.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Rumor"
Hotel not the same as 5 years ago. All parts show wear and tear. Staff was friendly
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Jeremiah
"Both questions Hotel does not live up to name"
The Rumor hotel is mediocre at best. Yes, the rooms looked nice but the air conditioning was barely working, the water in the shower smelled like it came from a sewer and the humongous bowl like bathroom sink was aesthetically nice but was not functional. Among other things, there was only one elevator in the enter property which was at the front of the property. Even thought it was only two stories, the layout of the property was not such that all the buildings easily connected to the main building. There were other things as well but these were the major ones.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Disappointed
"Dirty hotel."
This hotel smelled horrible and it was overpriced. I told the front desk i wanted a new room because as soon as i opened the door there was a putrid stench in the air she said she would call me at my room when she found me a new room. She never did and there was no phone in the room for her to even call me. Even though i complained no one ever came to follow up or at least try to come clean. The shower was disgusting and so was the hot tub. Did not feel comfortable showering there. Terrible place never staying there again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Nita
"spend your money on another"
It was good for a night but never will I stay again. The room needed to be painted and updated again.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Levi
Actually ac wasn't working and tv
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Nice hotel!!"
Me and my girlfriend stayed here for her birthday and it is in a great location right across from Hard Rock casino and not to far from the strip the staff was awesome they were nice enough to let us check in early even upgraded us to the pool view so we wouldn't have to wait the room is really nice and comfortable and had a tub I recommend it to anyone I'll definitely book it again!!
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Fernando
"LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES BEWARE !!!!!!!!"
This was my very first and last time im ever coming to this place !!!!!!! The rooms looked like a hole in the wall , the walls was dirty as HECK NOT to mention they did'nt HAVE ANY HOT WATER !!!!! I went just for the jet tub and it looked unsafe im glad i brung some BLEACH SMH NEVER AGAIN
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015