All hotels in Carson City, Nevada, United States of America
3103 North Carson Street, Hwy 395 & Nye Lane, Carson City, NV, 89706, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"a weekend at the days inn."
we had a comfortable stay and the managers were couteous and helpful,we will tell our family members and friends about our at your mote and we will stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
John A
"Near family"
Surprise visit to see my daughter. It was the closest and two blocks from where she lives.
7 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Orlando R.
"Great stay, you won't regret"
Great hotel and has a really good continental breakfast! They had milk, juice, coffee, waffle maker, fruit, oatmeal, toast, cereal, and hard boiled eggs. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars was because the bath tub had a squeeky noise every time I moved. Overall, it was good.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
The sign out front says recently renovated. Based on our room this was not correct.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear we did not fully meet your expectations and hope we can better serve you in the near future.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Rude staff member"
Breakfast on Sunday is closed at 9:00 and no signs so staff yelled at young son to put cereal back.. It was 9:10!!
Response by Days Inn Carson City
We are sorry to hear about this incident and will make sure it is addressed promptly to insure it will not happen again in the future.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Patrick
"Good place for the price"
There on business for a couple nights. It was inexpensive and I had a good comfortable stay
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for choosing our Days Inn for your business needs, we are happy to know we met your needs and you had a comfortable stay; we hope you choose us again when visiting the area.
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Jared
"Don't stay here!"
The "free" Internet did not work. We tried 4 different devices and only one was able to connect after 30 minutes of trying and then service kept disconnecting. The air conditioner was very inadequate. Barely blew out any cool air. We reserved our room for 3 people and were only given two bath towels. Not much thought given to this by the hotel staff! Definitely won't be staying here again!
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review after your recent visit, we are sorry to hear we fell short of meeting your expectations and will make sure our management hears your concerns so we can make sure they do not happen in the future.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Ok for the price, but absolutely nothing special!"
It was OK! Nothing special!
Response by Days Inn Carson City
We are glad our hotel could accommodate your needs during your recent visit; we hope to serve you again.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"quick stopover"
just passing through with some friends...needed a comfortable bed, clean shower and quiet night's rest, and that's exactly what we got! No frills, but we didn't need any! :-) Great recommendation for breakfast a few blocks away at Heidi's! It was awesome!
Response by Days Inn Carson City
We are delighted to hear we met everyone's needs during your stop over and hope you choose us again in the future.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2015
"Another great night at Dats Inn Carson City."
Used the facility multiple times. Keep going back. Meets all my needs.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for continuing to choose our hotel for your traveling needs, we are happy to hear we are always meeting your needs and expectations; we look forward to your next visit.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Leo
"Bowling trip"
It fit what I needed a place to stay near my activity
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to know we met your traveling needs and hope we see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
eddie
"best deal in this class"
I had missed the first part of my event because I had gotten lost. I arrived before check in time clearly disheveled and the manager got a room ready very quickly so I could freshen up and go on . The fridge was icy cold . Everything was clean & maintained. Comfortable bed. Expectations met with the room and exceeded with the staff.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for the five star review after your recent visit, we are delighted to hear our staff was able to accommodate your needs and showed you the customer service you deserve; we hope to see you again soon at our Days Inn.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great Value."
This was a great value with desk space, refrigerator, microwave, and free wi-fi.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for choosing out hotel for your recent traveling needs, we are delighted to hear our value, space and free wi-fi met your standards; we look forward to serving you again.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"good inexpensive lodging"
comfortable beds, good tv, could not log on to wireless service for some reason
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for your review, we are glad that our beds and rooms met your expectations, we will work on our internet to make sure it has a better connection for your next stay.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Went for softball games so we spent little time in the room except to sleep. The bed was good. The in room coffee maker and microwave were nice. We are disabled and had a second floor room was the only con to our trip and that was minor.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for the five star review, we are happy to hear you had a great stay and you enjoyed all our hotel has to offer; we hope to see you again in the future.
3 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
"Heater no go"
1st night we had to change rooms twice. The 2nd night we had to change troops because heater did not work and it was snowing out.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
We are sorry to hear we fell short of meeting your expectations and hope we can get the chance to better serve you soon.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Comfortable stay."
We needed an inexpensive place to stay that was close to Tahoe. This place was a great fit! Nice breakfast, nice location, nice staff.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
We are happy to hear our hotel met all your needs and that you had a great overall stay with us; we hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
The front desk lady talked to me in a rough way!! And she didn't give incorrect info about the wifi services.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for your review, we will make sure we speak to our staff about showing the customer service you deserve so they will show it to you during your next visit.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
scajul
"For the price...."
While fast and nice, the front desk put me in a room upstairs between the stairway and a room that was rented out full time. Be aware that they have full time renters in some of the rooms. Being that people where in and out, talking outside in front of my room and up & down the stairs, I was unable to get to sleep for an early hospital appointment the next day. At 10:30 pm I went to the front desk and asked for a different room. After a bit of back and forth discussion, I was given a quiet room on the other side of the building. Thank you. All in all it is a basic, clean inexpensive motel, just be aware of your room location.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
We are sorry to hear you had some issues at the beginning of your stay but are pleased to know our staff did everything they could to accommodate your needs and get you moved; we hope you choose us again when visiting the area.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Days Inn carson."
Room is a little small and dated. Room not cleaned daily though the cleaners would come in and change towels. I'm not very impressed about the location. The front staffs are very helpful and pleasant.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we are sorry to hear we fell short of meeting your expectations but are happy our staff showed you the customer service we strive for.
4 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Ayodele
"clean, friendly, but wi-if not so good in my room"
Nice and helpful but they had some trouble with wi-fi in my room
Response by Days Inn Carson City
We are glad our staff was nice and helpful throughout your visit and will make sure we look into your Wi-Fi problems to better serve you next time.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Stephen
"Nice easy place to spend the night"
Nice bed very basic room. For the price it was a nice lace to lay down at night.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
We are happy to know our price and rooms met your expectations and look forward to seeing you again at our Days Inn.
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Hotel was fairly dingy. Ok room for the price I guess.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
We are sorry to hear we did not fully meet your expectations but are glad to know our price met your traveling budget; we hope see you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great one-night stay"
Arrived late- not a problem - friendly staff - room more than met our needs
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for your review, we are delighted to know our staff showed you the customer service we strive for and we met all your needs; we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2014
"Carson City Days Inn at your own risk"
The carpeting was so filthy that after going to the bathroom in bare feet I noticed that there were black foot prints on the slightly damp floor. I immediately put socks on, but I will have to throw them away as they are so badly stained blackish/gray. I complained to the managers on leaving, and they defended their cleaning process a being regular and thorough. I think not. I would not stay there again, and wouldn't recommend it to an enemy.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
We are sorry to hear your room did not meet your standards and will make sure we get it deep cleaned so this does not happy again in the future to our guests.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
Philip
"Last minute booking"
Everything was fine except for the breafast at check out, waffle maker out of order and only had boiled eggs and cereal
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for your comments, we are sorry to hear our waffle machine was broke on your check out but are happy to know your overall stay was a good one.
"Close to town and area's we needed."
We will stay here the hotel next time thru.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for choosing our Days Inn for your recent travel, we hope you enjoyed your stay; we look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Terry Haven
"Affordable, with clean rooms"
This is a simple, clean, motel. A breakfast bar is available in the lobby. The housekeeping staff is friendly and accommodating.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
We are happy to know our price fit your traveling budget and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast to all guests; we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Very pleased!"
Quality place to stay. Very Affordable, clean room, free internet and great breakfast! I would recommend it!
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for your comments, we are happy to know our price, rooms and extra amenities met your standards; we look forward to serving you again.
4 night trip Jan 28, 2014
Ron B.
"Carson City ,Nevada overnight stay"
Bathroom ,Toilet Paper half rolls X 2. Are they low on buying . No extra rolls in Bathoom . Wi Fi slow to navigate I gave up on using my Laptop.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
We are sorry to hear we fell short of meeting your expectations and hope we get a chance to better serve you in the future.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"good location"
the room was not clean the sink was dirty the room smell bad the carpet is old and stinks I had been in different Days Inn and they were very nice but not this one.
Response by Days Inn Carson City
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we are sorry to hear you were not completely happy with your stay and will make sure housekeeping is aware of your concerns to this doesn’t happen on your next visit.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2014
Maria
"Internet connection terrible"
If this is important to you, stay away.
5 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Allows pets for a charge (get what u pay for)"
Everything was decent but the room was not vacuumed at all and the comforter had burn marks in it yet it was a non smoking room.... Sheets and towels seemed clean and room seemed in decent condition for an overused motel.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Just OK"
The room was small and the bathroom even smaller. However the room was clean. Service at the front desk was pleasant. For the price, there are no complaints.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Off the beaten path"
First let me say if you only need a Full size bed this is the place. Our room only had a full size bed in it and also the old style TV sets. There was also barely any water pressure in the room and it is obvious the cleaning staff doesn't clean behind the night stand as we saw paper and stuff behind it. The air conditioning/heater was an older model that worked but was noisy especially when trying to sleep. Also the bathroom was a little small with the door literally about 2" from the toilet. The good part of the stay was the breakfast you got. They had two types of dry cereal, oatmeal, pastries, and a waffle maker every morning. You could also get OJ, Apple juice, or coffee. It is also about 2miles from the nearest casino and not many restaurants around but there was many fast food places. If you are looking for a place like Motel 6, this place might work for you...with the exception of the small beds.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
tony
"Poor"
Service was poor room not clean .
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Thank you Yogi :)"
Nice little place. I stayed 1night. As a single female I felt safe. Employees went above & beyond to help me with whatever I needed and were gracious & kind the whole time. Thank you Yogi!
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
jen
"Perfect for the price"
I chose this hotel for my daughter's All-Star soccer trip because everywhere else in the area seemed to have jacked up their prices in anticipation of 400+ players and families coming for the weekend. The outside is basic and the area is a little run down, but the room itself was perfect. Clean and smoke-free and not even smelling like the horrible chemicals so many places use to cover up smoke in non-smoking rooms. The carpeting was a little old and needed restretching, but it was clean. The mini-refrigerator and microwave were a bonus. Staff were very friendly and helpful and I would gladly stay here again even though we had to drive a little farther from the fields than some people - at 2 nights for the cost of 1 on the south side of the city, the additional couple of miles was worth it.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
Lynne
"Great, central location to area golf courses"
We have stayed at this Days Inn numerous times in the past 2 1/2 months and it is absolutely our first choice. The hotel staff is awesome, very pleasant to talk to and knowledgable to the area. The rooms have always been in the best of conditions and there has always been a fully functional fridge and microwave in the room. The location of this hotel is central to many of the golf courses in the Carson City area and we thought the area was a nice part of town. There is a large shopping center with a Super WalMart just 3 minutes away, and there are many good restaurants very close by. The only reason why I rated the "facilities" section at a 4 is because we could never connect to the Wi-Fi.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Brad
"Simple, clean place and excellent staff"
Stay for one night, clean and quiet rooms. Front room staff was very pleasant and efficient. Easy to get in and easy to get out
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Family man
Had everything I needed: microwave, refrigerator, wifi-internet. Convenient for long stays. Great rate. Bed was super comfortable. Carpet a bit too dirty though, but didn't bother me. Just walk around with slippers on.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
"Convenient."
I was visiting my Brother in the Hospital and the Hotel was a mile away. It was clean and in good condition. The continental breakfast ws kind of lacking. No bacon ,potatoes, or microwave to heat up the sweet rolls.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Dennis
"Close to freeway exits, easy off/on."
Was worth the price we paid. Only downside was the bathrooms are SO TINY! Hard for larger person to get in/out of!
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Better than I expected"
For the price, it is better than I expected. The pizza place opposite serves great pizzas and beer!
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Lynn
"A 5 day stop over"
I stayed 5 days at the DAYS INN in Carson City. The staff were friendly and very good at making me welcome.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
"Review Title"
It was great!!! Rooms are nice, beautiful location, great customer service.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Good place for the price"
The walk in price was $1 cheaper than Hotels.com
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
"Nice place!"
Was a great room for a few nights. Had mini fridge, microwave, and a nice set up. Would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"not a bad place."
Its a great place for the price. Clean and quiet. Staff was helpful. Close to everything in carson city. Would stay here again.
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2013
jeremy
"Long overdue family reunion in Carson City, NV"
Myself, my twin sister and one of our brothers visited our our other brother and his wife. We hadn't seen our brother for several years. It was so good to see him and his wife again. We had a blast talking about old times. They will be visiting us in the future (near future, we hope).
Other trip Sep 17, 2013