All hotels in Carson City, Nevada, United States of America
3103 North Carson Street, Hwy 395 & Nye Lane, Carson City, NV, 89706, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"A 5 day stop over"
I stayed 5 days at the DAYS INN in Carson City. The staff were friendly and very good at making me welcome.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
"Review Title"
It was great!!! Rooms are nice, beautiful location, great customer service.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Good place for the price"
The walk in price was $1 cheaper than Hotels.com
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
"Nice place!"
Was a great room for a few nights. Had mini fridge, microwave, and a nice set up. Would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"not a bad place."
Its a great place for the price. Clean and quiet. Staff was helpful. Close to everything in carson city. Would stay here again.
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2013
jeremy
"Long overdue family reunion in Carson City, NV"
Myself, my twin sister and one of our brothers visited our our other brother and his wife. We hadn't seen our brother for several years. It was so good to see him and his wife again. We had a blast talking about old times. They will be visiting us in the future (near future, we hope).
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
JJD&G
"Fine hotel, good location"
I stayed in this hotel for one night. The room was pretty big and clean. The shower was better than usual for this kinf of hotel. On the down side, the A/C was very noisy.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
M
"cheap staying"
Good stay, good free breakfast included, good internrt, kind personal. Cons: No elevator, so it is difficult if you carry heavy luggage. Although clean, the carpet should look more fresh and clean.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"okay, not close to much except highway"
Room was acquired for price and clean people were friendly but breakfast was simple. For short stay, like over night, it was fine. But for long Tremont close to any sights.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
"Clean hotel, Fairly quite, Excellent price."
Very pleasant stay.......If you drive a pick-up I do advise taking everything out of the back. I have a recycle box in the back along with 3 fluid containers(2.5gal) of motor oil, Hyd. oil, and water. Also a rubbermaid tub with binders,comealong,and tarps. Nothing was stolen ,but someone did go through it all looking for ???. We parked directly in front of our room ?? talk about bold?
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Disappointing"
Reservation desk was polite, but not responsive to my requests. Room had an "unappealing smell". Carpet was very dirty. Not a pleasant stay. The price was right, the facility wasn't.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Loud rooms"
Rooms are loud. You hear people walking above and taking showers or using sinks. Could not sleep at all due to it.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"close to hospital for an early morning surgery"
New owners have really improved the rooms. Rooms and bathrooms are newly modernized and spotlessly clean. You walk into the room and think "this is really nice". Would go again any time.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
The main reason I picked this hotel was price and the pictures showed a gym. I was told the gym had water damage and none of the equipment worked. They need to remove the pictures of the gym if it doesn't work. Also said restaurant right next door, it was closed, looked like for some time. Update your website to reflect a true representation of your place.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Good Experience"
The hotel room was big and clean. Bathroom and wash basin area as well as carpet was new. Beds were big and comfortable. Other furniture was old but clean. I stayed for only one day and found the management staff courteous and helpful. Breakfast was not bad. They can add at least one hot dish like scrambled egg or mashed potatoes etc. The location was near to supermarkets and restaurants. Exterior of the property was not that much appealing though. Another negative was the bath tub which made squeaking noise. I woke up with the noise from neighboring rooms' bathtub. Overall experience was good and I would recommend it to anyone who needs stay for a day or two and have moderate expectations.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"stayover for golf outng"
great location=can walk to silver oak g.c. desk clerk kinda slow to process res. but no other complaints at all.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
bert
"Close enuff but Far enuff"
Motel was far enuff out of town to be quiet. But close enuff to enjoy down town.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Lee
They were fairly friendly rooms were clean
3 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"days inn carson city"
Hotel didn't look good from the outside but the rooms were clean and comfortable for the price. Owners were friendly and very helpful.
3 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
fleue
"The Days Inn was very comfortable, Surroundings ??"
I had a very nice stay, the room was quiet, very clean and the staff extremely nice and friendly. The outside area was not very good, there is a $1.00 Car Wash, and empty, deserted restaurant and a very large asphalt area. This is a pet friendly hotel and the hotel itself is, however with all that asphalt and nothing else, it was difficult to find a place to take my pet out for his necessities. I would give this hotel a higher rating if they could place a line of barrel halves with trees or shrubs between the hotel parking and the other part of the huge area, giving some separation between the car wash and empty business. At night it was a little uncomfortable taking my dog out into this large open asphalt area. But again I must emphasize the motel, staff, room and cleanliness were very satisfactory and the rooms were quiet. So a huge plus for the good things.
4 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Marjorie
"Close to State Capital, but not in very good shape"
This property needs to be updated........Rooms are out of the 70's & 80's
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Dick
"Great experience"
Room was clean, breakfast was very good. Staff was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"awful motel"
The motel grounds were dirty and the inside of the room stunk from urine-I guess if you pay for a cheap room, that's what you get!
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
janet
"Convenient location"
Nice family run hotel. Close to highway but very quiet. Had a very restful night and ready for the next day of travel. Very clean room with refrigerator and microwave and lots of channels on TV. Restaurants close by and nice continental breakfast to start your day off.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Nice hotel close to action"
Pros - good rate, nice rooms for older building, no problem checking in or out, nice staff, close to restaurants and casinos, Cons- could hear water turn on and off in wall, hear people talking in next room, parking lot not well lit
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Days Inn Carson City..."
Upon arriving at the motel, was greeted by the desk clerk,who was very courteous and hospitable. Was giving key to room after verification from housekeeping that the room was ready for use. Upon entering the room, it was clean and organized. My children chose the bed closest to the bathroom and the wife and I were left with the one closest to the door. The kids's bed was falling off the base,part of the framingwas protruding from it,the mattress had aa large depression in the center and three pillows,all different styles and sizes. Our bed looked as if a large weight had been left in the center of the mattress for a long period of time and the pillows were still 3 different types than the others. We checked the shower and found loose tiles on the floor.after showering the first evening,we found that the drain was slow and the floor of the shower felt as if you would fall thru. Contacted desk in the morning and was informed they would look into the items we noted, but each following shower,there was no change. The mattress's were the same as before. We were on vacation for Lake Tahoe/Reno Hot August Nights car shows and didn't spend a lot of time at room, but when there felt disappointed on condition of all amenities and bed structures and matresses. Chose Carson city because of central location between. Reno and lake Tahoe for car shows. Would not recommend this location to friends.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
james
"Review"
Older hotel in good condition. Mgrs. willing to fix anything. Good wholesome quickstart breakfast. Quiet.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Yvonne
"Carson city"
Room was very clean and staff helpful.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Jerry
It was really good
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
noe sauceda
"Great staff!"
We needed to stay an extra night on short notice, and the staff was wonderful enough to figure it out so that we were able to not only stay the extra night, but keep our same room. Since we had lots of boxes due to moving away to college, this was SUPER convenient. Great hotel! Excellent staff! Excellent breakfast! Highly recommended!
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"6 days"
Older facility shower needed repair, but was easy fix and done promptly. Structure shows age, but for sleep and shower only good value
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Considering the price, the overall impression was good. One big disappointment was the coffee maker in the room was not cleaned. Or looked never have been cleaned before... And the air conditioner and the bathroom fan made big noises.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"There was nothing special about this hotel."
If you want to sleep with banging going on in the room upstairs or a rattling AC. This is your place.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
The staff were very nice but there were a few problems with the room such as a noisy bathroom fan, trash under bed, air conditioner not working properly. I did mention the bathroom fan to the staff and I believe someone my have tried to repair it. It was fine for a few minutes and then got very loud again. The wakeup call button on the phone did not work so I went to the desk every night to place my wakeup. The trash under the bed was only noticeable on the day I checked out because I was making sure nothing of mine had fallen under there. The air conditioner seemed fine until the last night when the service button stayed on and we were too tired to complain so the last evening was quite warm in the hotel room. On a postive note, the location was ideal.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Andy
"Mediocre stay"
There was nothing special about the room we stayed in. It seemed clean for the most part. We did find a pair of sunglasses under the bed left behind by a previous guest. We did enjoy the mini fridge in the room though. Our biggest complaint is that it was approx 100 degrees when we stayed in Carson City and when we left our a/c on to keep our room cool the maid turned it off when she cleaned our room. We could not get the room back to a decent temperature to where it was comfortable to sleep and we did not have the maid return the rest of our stay!
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
LAXMOM
Clean room, seems new. Breakfast continental, nothing special. Fruit, cereal, toast bagels, juice and coffee.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Not confortable stay"
Once reception gave me the room, I was question in what room I was staying in the next day. Room was old and not well mantained, some old furniture and some mold on bathroom and room celing. Exercise room was not open and unavailable. Complementary breakfast was poor in quality and quantity. Would like reimbursment for the stay. Eventhough the price was afordable I would not recommend this hotel compared to other similar hotels.
3 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
Arturo S
"Very clean room, new bed,let our dog stay"
Easy to find location. The room was simple but met all our needs. It had a small refrigerator and a microwave. The continental breakfast was a nice surprise.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Selene
"Days inn"
Not to bad. This was just an overnight place to lay our heads for the night. Plus side, microwave and frig.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Good hotel for price, lame continental breakfast"
We stayed only one night while we were traveling through town. The bed was comfy the rooms clean and the area quiet. Free Wifi. Very nice personnel. No complaints about that. If you don't need the a/c don't turn it on. It's crazy loud and woke me up a couple times. The other negative point is the continental breakfast. It's definitely the lowest end of continental that I ever had.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
"Well worth the price. It's a good basic stop over."
For what I paid it was well worth the price. The staff and house keeping we're all quite nice. The room was clean and the floor and walls fresh. The air worked well on the hottest days of summer. They had a continental breakfast, which for the price of the room was a nice suprise. In all, my stay was good.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Boyd
"It's what you'd expect from a cheap hotel"
This hotel was reasonably safe and reasonably clean, given the budget price. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were in good repair; the door locked well and the floors and walls were adequate. However, there were some less than satisfactory aspects to this hotel. The front desk woman was officious and condescending, at best. The gentleman who watched the breakfast bar in the morning stared into space, but left the person eating breakfast with an uncomfortable feeling due to his hawking presence. Surrounding the hotel were homeless people drinking bottles of alcohol along the sidewalks. Also, this hotel claims to have a gym but this is not accurate. When I went to find the gym, I was formed that it was 'in renovation' and was unavailable. Overall, this hotel was adequate but I would not choose to stay there more than one night as I passed through town. Likely, we would opt for a different hotel next time because the staff gave off a strange, unwelcoming air.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
"Great hotel for the price."
Breakfast, wifi, cable, ice machine, clean, quiet, and under 50 bucks.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Purple Towel Surprise"
The room was worn. It really needs to be refurbished; especially the bathroom. However, the beds were clean and smelled fresh. We slept well because the beds were quite comfortable. When we arrived, I headed for the bathroom and shut the door. A dirty purple towel was hanging behind the door. I can assume that it was not a hotel towel. I can also assume that the cleaning staff does not regularly clean behind the bathroom door. Hopefully, the management will insist from now on that the cleaning staff look and clean behind doors as well as in the obvious open areas. While the room was not appealing to look at, we were pleasantly surprised by the clean and comfortable beds. Would I recommend the place. I am not sure.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Scary Shower"
The shower was not installed properly so it made a lot of noise every time I took a shower, Hard bed and very old tv. The were so clean they were stiff. Reasonable rates and I didn't actually fall through the tub, so I would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Grace
Arrived early enough to do some sightseeing. Had dinner nearby then a good nights sleep before resuming our trip.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Pat
"Clean room"
I like the room it was very clean, the location was fair but convenient since it's on the main road (395) . Not near any nice restaurants but plenty of fast food places.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Good enough"
The shower/tub had no concrete foundation under it so it squeeked, creeked and groaned when I got in it. Very loud!!! I thought I would go through it at any second. I had a problem breathing at night, but that may have been due to the dry desert air. No HD tv in my room, but my sister's room had one. It looks like they're in the process of remodeling so that's promising. Very quiet surrounding area. Excellent rate and reasonable value.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"CLOSE TO MY DESTINATION"
GREAT VALUE
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
BOB
"We would come back again."
The owner and staff were very friendly. The room was clean and we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013