All hotels in Carson City, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3103 North Carson Street, Hwy 395 & Nye Lane, Carson City, NV, 89706, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Close to State Capital, but not in very good shape"
This property needs to be updated........Rooms are out of the 70's & 80's
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Dick
"Great experience"
Room was clean, breakfast was very good. Staff was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"awful motel"
The motel grounds were dirty and the inside of the room stunk from urine-I guess if you pay for a cheap room, that's what you get!
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
janet
"Convenient location"
Nice family run hotel. Close to highway but very quiet. Had a very restful night and ready for the next day of travel. Very clean room with refrigerator and microwave and lots of channels on TV. Restaurants close by and nice continental breakfast to start your day off.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Nice hotel close to action"
Pros - good rate, nice rooms for older building, no problem checking in or out, nice staff, close to restaurants and casinos, Cons- could hear water turn on and off in wall, hear people talking in next room, parking lot not well lit
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Days Inn Carson City..."
Upon arriving at the motel, was greeted by the desk clerk,who was very courteous and hospitable. Was giving key to room after verification from housekeeping that the room was ready for use. Upon entering the room, it was clean and organized. My children chose the bed closest to the bathroom and the wife and I were left with the one closest to the door. The kids's bed was falling off the base,part of the framingwas protruding from it,the mattress had aa large depression in the center and three pillows,all different styles and sizes. Our bed looked as if a large weight had been left in the center of the mattress for a long period of time and the pillows were still 3 different types than the others. We checked the shower and found loose tiles on the floor.after showering the first evening,we found that the drain was slow and the floor of the shower felt as if you would fall thru. Contacted desk in the morning and was informed they would look into the items we noted, but each following shower,there was no change. The mattress's were the same as before. We were on vacation for Lake Tahoe/Reno Hot August Nights car shows and didn't spend a lot of time at room, but when there felt disappointed on condition of all amenities and bed structures and matresses. Chose Carson city because of central location between. Reno and lake Tahoe for car shows. Would not recommend this location to friends.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
james
"Review"
Older hotel in good condition. Mgrs. willing to fix anything. Good wholesome quickstart breakfast. Quiet.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Yvonne
"Carson city"
Room was very clean and staff helpful.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Jerry
It was really good
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
noe sauceda
"Great staff!"
We needed to stay an extra night on short notice, and the staff was wonderful enough to figure it out so that we were able to not only stay the extra night, but keep our same room. Since we had lots of boxes due to moving away to college, this was SUPER convenient. Great hotel! Excellent staff! Excellent breakfast! Highly recommended!
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"6 days"
Older facility shower needed repair, but was easy fix and done promptly. Structure shows age, but for sleep and shower only good value
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Considering the price, the overall impression was good. One big disappointment was the coffee maker in the room was not cleaned. Or looked never have been cleaned before... And the air conditioner and the bathroom fan made big noises.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"There was nothing special about this hotel."
If you want to sleep with banging going on in the room upstairs or a rattling AC. This is your place.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
The staff were very nice but there were a few problems with the room such as a noisy bathroom fan, trash under bed, air conditioner not working properly. I did mention the bathroom fan to the staff and I believe someone my have tried to repair it. It was fine for a few minutes and then got very loud again. The wakeup call button on the phone did not work so I went to the desk every night to place my wakeup. The trash under the bed was only noticeable on the day I checked out because I was making sure nothing of mine had fallen under there. The air conditioner seemed fine until the last night when the service button stayed on and we were too tired to complain so the last evening was quite warm in the hotel room. On a postive note, the location was ideal.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Andy
"Mediocre stay"
There was nothing special about the room we stayed in. It seemed clean for the most part. We did find a pair of sunglasses under the bed left behind by a previous guest. We did enjoy the mini fridge in the room though. Our biggest complaint is that it was approx 100 degrees when we stayed in Carson City and when we left our a/c on to keep our room cool the maid turned it off when she cleaned our room. We could not get the room back to a decent temperature to where it was comfortable to sleep and we did not have the maid return the rest of our stay!
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
LAXMOM
Clean room, seems new. Breakfast continental, nothing special. Fruit, cereal, toast bagels, juice and coffee.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Not confortable stay"
Once reception gave me the room, I was question in what room I was staying in the next day. Room was old and not well mantained, some old furniture and some mold on bathroom and room celing. Exercise room was not open and unavailable. Complementary breakfast was poor in quality and quantity. Would like reimbursment for the stay. Eventhough the price was afordable I would not recommend this hotel compared to other similar hotels.
3 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
Arturo S
"Very clean room, new bed,let our dog stay"
Easy to find location. The room was simple but met all our needs. It had a small refrigerator and a microwave. The continental breakfast was a nice surprise.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Selene
"Days inn"
Not to bad. This was just an overnight place to lay our heads for the night. Plus side, microwave and frig.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Good hotel for price, lame continental breakfast"
We stayed only one night while we were traveling through town. The bed was comfy the rooms clean and the area quiet. Free Wifi. Very nice personnel. No complaints about that. If you don't need the a/c don't turn it on. It's crazy loud and woke me up a couple times. The other negative point is the continental breakfast. It's definitely the lowest end of continental that I ever had.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
"Well worth the price. It's a good basic stop over."
For what I paid it was well worth the price. The staff and house keeping we're all quite nice. The room was clean and the floor and walls fresh. The air worked well on the hottest days of summer. They had a continental breakfast, which for the price of the room was a nice suprise. In all, my stay was good.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Boyd
"It's what you'd expect from a cheap hotel"
This hotel was reasonably safe and reasonably clean, given the budget price. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were in good repair; the door locked well and the floors and walls were adequate. However, there were some less than satisfactory aspects to this hotel. The front desk woman was officious and condescending, at best. The gentleman who watched the breakfast bar in the morning stared into space, but left the person eating breakfast with an uncomfortable feeling due to his hawking presence. Surrounding the hotel were homeless people drinking bottles of alcohol along the sidewalks. Also, this hotel claims to have a gym but this is not accurate. When I went to find the gym, I was formed that it was 'in renovation' and was unavailable. Overall, this hotel was adequate but I would not choose to stay there more than one night as I passed through town. Likely, we would opt for a different hotel next time because the staff gave off a strange, unwelcoming air.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
"Great hotel for the price."
Breakfast, wifi, cable, ice machine, clean, quiet, and under 50 bucks.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Purple Towel Surprise"
The room was worn. It really needs to be refurbished; especially the bathroom. However, the beds were clean and smelled fresh. We slept well because the beds were quite comfortable. When we arrived, I headed for the bathroom and shut the door. A dirty purple towel was hanging behind the door. I can assume that it was not a hotel towel. I can also assume that the cleaning staff does not regularly clean behind the bathroom door. Hopefully, the management will insist from now on that the cleaning staff look and clean behind doors as well as in the obvious open areas. While the room was not appealing to look at, we were pleasantly surprised by the clean and comfortable beds. Would I recommend the place. I am not sure.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Scary Shower"
The shower was not installed properly so it made a lot of noise every time I took a shower, Hard bed and very old tv. The were so clean they were stiff. Reasonable rates and I didn't actually fall through the tub, so I would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Grace
Arrived early enough to do some sightseeing. Had dinner nearby then a good nights sleep before resuming our trip.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Pat
"Clean room"
I like the room it was very clean, the location was fair but convenient since it's on the main road (395) . Not near any nice restaurants but plenty of fast food places.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Good enough"
The shower/tub had no concrete foundation under it so it squeeked, creeked and groaned when I got in it. Very loud!!! I thought I would go through it at any second. I had a problem breathing at night, but that may have been due to the dry desert air. No HD tv in my room, but my sister's room had one. It looks like they're in the process of remodeling so that's promising. Very quiet surrounding area. Excellent rate and reasonable value.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"CLOSE TO MY DESTINATION"
GREAT VALUE
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
BOB
"We would come back again."
The owner and staff were very friendly. The room was clean and we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"Stayed 5 days"
This hotel was ok. Stayed here while visiting grand daughter
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"Positive report"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine with plenty of choice. No traffic noise.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Roy
"Closer"
Good price and clean
3 night trip May 24, 2013
"Just the basics for a decent price."
Quiet, away from road noise in the back. Breakfast is limited to carbohydrates only. High in sugar. One of the staff, when walking by our room, stared inside our open window; I considered it a little rude.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Leisure
"You Get What You Pay For"
I found the previous reviews to be very fair. This is an inexpensive place to stay with thin walls and in-room refrigerators that are incredibly noisy. We unplugged the frig at night only to find that it was not frost-free and the built-up ice had melted. We stayed two nights and had similar experiences both nights. We needed the room for its location and for a place to sleep. Unfortunately, we returned to the room around 8 pm for our second night, only to find that it had not been cleaned - the woman working the front desk was apologetic and told me housekeeping had reported the room as cleaned and vacant.
2 night trip May 26, 2013
"What you expect for $40 a night in Carson City"
The staff was really nice and I appreciated the free breakfast in the morning. However, the carpet in the room was sticky, and I could have done without the nightly brawls from my neighbors that the hotel had no security to deal with.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Great price and clean room"
Great price, room was clean, everything in the room worked, did notice that the room did not have the usual iron/ironing board and thought there could be more for what they said was breakfast. There wasn't much - even for a continental breakfast. But guess "you get what you pay for."
3 night trip May 17, 2013
Cat
"Satisfactory"
We had trouble with the lock 2 times. Got wet in the rain going back and forth to the office because of lock.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"surrouinded by the majestic snow peaked mountains"
Everything was great except the morning free breakfast was a little lacking.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Not very happy with my stay"
Some of the reviews I read prior to my stay, spoke of upgrades to this hotel. There were no upgrades in my room. I won't go into detail, all I will say is: if my daughter wasn't staying with me I would not have stayed here. The room was very musky smelling & I didn't feel real safe.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2013
"Quiet and convienent"
It's just what I expected.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
Basic room. Clean.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
"Cable and Phone Lines Cut"
Ok, but the cable and phones lines were cut! (Which didn't bother me too much due to working wifi.) The hotel staff was understanding about the problem.
4 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"The cheap date hotel."
Because I work at a Four-Diamond Resort, in the hospitality industry, I have come to expect certain standards, that should be characteristic for all hotels. Curb appeal: I noticed trash in front of several units, and in front of our room, very disappointing and cheapened the stay. The morning brunch, was very limited, and not very appealing.We only had coffee. The property was in need of a make over, and the advertised picture of the property, was far more complimentary, than the actual conditions. The bright spot, it was very quiet,
Response by Hotel Management
Dear Sir, I would first like to thank you for writing a review for our hotel. I am however sorry that you didn't have a pleasant stay. I understand that trash is never a pleasant sight. Unfortunately we did get some winds that carried in some trash. We also had just changed ownership and are now working on several aspects of the property. I hope if you are in town again you will give us another try. Kind Regards,
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Officer Robert
"Great Place for any traveler"
Great Place to stay especially for the money.The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
Jess
"good hotel for everyone"
Door knob was tough. Had to ask night manager for help. When I asked day manager if anything was going to be done to fix it? Day manager had no idea. It was cold out and I was disappointed in the fact you really had to force the door knob. Took several tries each time to get in. Other than that it was a nice place and the day staff was really friendly.
Other trip Feb 13, 2013
Ed
"Overnight stay quit and clean"
The Hotel was very quiet and comfortable. Pillows were plentiful and clean! I would stay there again for the price I was very satisfied only stayed one night sleepers well and breakfast and staff was great.
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
Bryan and Wynne
"Very old, modest conditions, staff very pleasant"
Hotel very old, no pool or amenities, noise of traffic, not close to any attractions or restaurants, staff very pleasant and friendly
3 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2012
DK
Worst motel I have been in! Dogs barked all night, filthy, bedspread disgusting, curtains didn't close, sheets should be rags, towels felt like scouring pads, and price was higher than Lake Tahoe. Will never stay st this chain again!
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
visitor pa
"Friendly staff but tired hotel"
The people that work there were great! Friendly, helpful , and were very helpfull with dinner suggestions. The rooms on the other hand were tired and run down. You can see where they are trying to fix things but not doing very well.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012