All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America

"Nice place. Convenience to shopping and food"
Weekend trip for fun and to visit friends and family
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
It was a good stay.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
ppedersen
"Nice place to stay, but a little pricey."
Hotel was clean, staff was nice. Even let me check in early without any hassle. Not at all a scenic location, but it was quiet at night so no problems.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Centrally located hotel"
This hotel was located near several restaurants. Not far from Wrightsville Beach. Close to mall and other beaches too. Really nice breakfast choices. Would recommend to friends.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Mrs. S
"Exactly what I needed!"
I stayed here for two nights while in Wilmington on business - I always look for a Holiday Inn Express as the chain has a reliable quality. This site was no different. Friendly staff, clean room with good AC, very comfortable bed. The breakfast was not as delicious as I've had at other HIE's, but got the job done. My only complaint is that the Wi-Fi speed was pretty bad, I was on the 5th (top) floor and had some difficulty e-mailing fairly small files, didn't even try streaming video (in-room TV was good but I'm a Netflix guy...) Overall, if back in Wilmington, I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Nice house keeper"
People need to stop stealing the towels so we can have towels when we stay
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
JULIE
"Very Nice"
The bathroom could have been cleaner. One of the nights the housekeeping staff failed to leave towels and coffee. Otherwise it was a very good stay.
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Good but needs a little renovation"
The hotel was good but a little worn. There was mold on the bathtub caulking, and edges of floors were not so clean-there is updating needed. The personnel, however, were fantastic! Helpful, pleasant, humorous and cheerful.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
VW
Please do not post the previous rating I placed for this hotel. It was a mistake. I stayed at a couple of hotels on vacation and meant that review for another. The Holiday Inn was a very nice hotel.
4 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
Maggie
"One-stop shopping"
Rooms were large and immaculate. The breakfast was like four-star restaurant. My only criticism was that if you ask for directions to go outside the hotel, they give you a map and draw a route on the map. It would be more beneficial if they accessed Map Quest--it was hard to follow the map. I would definitely recommend the hotel.
Bettie
"A great hotel"
Very clean and well taken care of. People at front desk were friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Patty
"Good Value"
Very clean & comfortable room. Good location for eating and shopping. Would definitely stay here again if I needed to stay in that area of Wilmington.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Nellie
It was great! Everything was fresh and clean. Big fluffy pillows. Nice pool. Very close to all the activites we attended.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"CLEAN ROOMS"
CLEAN ROOMS, GREAT SERVICE
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
BEARD
"Minutes from Downtown"
Our stay was great. Very quiet and great nights sleep. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. Will stay again on our next visit.
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2014
"Free W-Fi not accessible in our room."
The hotel room and the hotel was clean. The surrounding neighborhood was nice. The WI-FI in our room did not work. Reported to the receptionist and they stated maintenance would fix it the next morning. Remained at the hotel for three nights and Wi-Fi was not accessible in our room. Newspapers were not available each day. The breakfasts could be improved.
3 night trip May 27, 2014
C. Freeman
Very nice however, AC unit was loud...
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Great deal for the price! Extremely clean, great breakfast, nice pool and walking distance to some restaurants! Would definitely stay again if in the area!
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Shawna
Hotel seemed nice overall. However, I found a very large bug, what honestly looked like a cockroach, crawling off my bed. Called the front desk immediately and they showed absolutely no concern. The guy said he would have the general manager contact me, but no one even bothered to get back to me about the incident.
2 night trip May 4, 2014
"Just a few observations - overall a great stay"
The room I was staying in (Room 533) had a blue blanket that was badly stained.
Other trip May 9, 2014
DeBe
"Great place Close to ILM and university."
Clean, quiet and friendly staff. Easy to get to and close to several restaurants. AM breakfast typical and well cared for.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Pleased, would stay again"
Front desk staff were very friendly, great breakfast variety, quiet, comfortable bed. Would stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
Kim N
"Great hotel with a few maintenance issues."
This hotel was very nice and clean and close to many restaurants and a short drive to downtown Wilmington and U.S.S. North Carolina. Hotel staff was very friendly. Continental breakfast was really good with ample seating and open for four hours each day we were there. Breakfast staff kept food items well-stocked. Some of the tables in the breakfast area were too high for the low chairs, which made it difficult to eat or read newspaper on them. Exterior door near laundry room didn't work properly (wouldn't let guests enter building after using pool).
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Jack
"Had a good experience."
The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Great hotel, nice location"
Located very close to market st... it's only about a 10 minute drive to downtown (if you hit a lot of lights). The drain was clogged in the shower when we arrived, but we only stayed overnight, so it wasn't a huge deal. We didn't bother the maintenance people about it.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Nice hotel close to uncw."
Everything was nice overall. The hotel was within walking distance to a Wal-Mart and a few restaurants including a cracker barrel. The staff was polite in general and offered to me an early check in. I was asked to call back in ten minutes when I called to ask about an early check in. This was particularly frustrating considering I was driving around in traffic and wanted to know whether I should head to the hotel or a separate destination. Also we experienced a loss of power for a few hours but I believe that was due to a larger concern with the city power. Overall I'd visit this location again. It was worth it for the price.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Clean, convenient to downtown a and the beach."
We had a great time. The kids loved the gym. There was plenty to do close by.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Dawnaly
"Great for a one night stay."
Stayed after a long day of traveling up the coast and I decided to stay here. The room was pretty good and the beds were comfortable. Customer service was welcoming. Also, I decided to see if there was anywhere to drink and there was a Carolina Ale House within walking distance of the hotel. For the price, it is well worth it!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Andre S.
"Great value. Good location"
Enjoyed the hotel very much. Staff was very personable. Good location. Enjoyable breakfast buffet.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Eli
"Super great staff"
Everyone had a kind greeting when met in the hallway or lobby. The folks behind the counter were very accommodating. Coffee in the morning was good and the breakfast fine as well. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Good for the price"
My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while visiting family. Location was fine, but not that great. Bed was described as pillowtop but didn't feel like it and the pillows themselves were small and had no support to them (good thing I always bring my own). Overall it was a fine stay.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
"lots of great resturants"
The suite was a little small, but still nice.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Convenient in Wilmington"
Check in was easy, and the staff was courteous. When I needed an extra toothbrush, the staff brought one right up. The location is convenient - not right downtown, but close to the interstate. They gym has just a few pieces of equipment, but they worked, and the outdoor pool looks like a nice perk for warmer weather. Breakfast was just fine. Nothing fancy, but there were hot and cold options as well as fruit and a variety of breakfast beverages available.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
Chandra T.
okay
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2013
Friendly staff, hotel could do with a bit of a face-lift, but easy to get to both beaches and downtown, good value for the money
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2013
"Dirty carpet"
Prepared resv thru expedia and then hotel billed my credit card. Terrible experience
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Nice Hotel close to the beach."
Great experience - Staff was very nice and breakfast was very good. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Weekend Getaway"
Came in for a 3 day weekend. We had trouble with the swipe keys all weekend long, and at one point found our door did not latch when we closed the door. Overall it was fine, we reported our issues to the front desk and were much more careful about making sure the door latched when we pulled it closed. The room was comfortable, and we had a great weekend!
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
"Near UNCW"
Excellent breakfast with a pancake making machine. Reasonably clean, quiet and comfortable -- if you are visiting the campus, I'd recommend this hotel...
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Close to UNCW"
Convenient but old..Location is only a few minutes to UNCW with lots of reliable restaurants nearby. Not sure how old the property is but not the usual standards on HI express and suites.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
j
"Good location...very dated"
Needs an updating. Could not get air conditioning to work real well Staff nice
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Stop before the stop"
We started our trip a day earlier than planned. Booked room on the road. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly and breakfast was tasty. Everything was like new.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Duane
"NICE HOTEL CLOSE TO GOOD EATING PLACES (BONE FISH)"
JUST WANTED TO DO SOME SHOPPING AND R AND R I'M NOT AN AUTHOR
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Very nice
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Cary
"Nice way to spend your anniversary."
My wife and i were both impressed by the room the service and the cleanliness of the facility. Only glitch the computer system locked our keycards out twice but it was a minor thing and the staff quickly resolved the situation.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Not a great nights rest"
First thing I was waken at 4 am by the air unit sounding like it was going to take off and fly out the window. I turned if off so then the room got hot. Then at 830 am I hear banging and drilling above me. Turns out they were remolding, which i was not told at check in. Not a great night sleep.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Great place to stay."
Great breakfast,Close to everything....Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Great Hotel with Awesome Breakfast"
I stayed at this hotel to go surfing at Wrightsville Beach. It's less than a 15 min drive and way cheaper than staying anywhere close to the beach. A plus is that it's a quick cab ride downtown at night. I surfed at the beach all day then went out at night. I had a great time and would totally plan another Wrightsville surfing trip at this hotel. They have an awesome breakfast in the morning as well. I ate a ton in the morning so I would have energy to surf all day without having to go eat lunch. I snagged a couple bananas they had set out and took them to the beach with me, along with a Clif Bar and some granola and had plenty of energy for 5 hours worth of surfing/bodyboarding. Only paid for one meal a day. Cha-ching!
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Justin
The staff at this hotel was outstanding in every respect. Cleanliness was well above what we expected and friendliness was great. No complaints - we expect to stay there again whenever we are in the area.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Our stay was just terrific. The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. There wasn't much around the hotel, but that is the case with many hotels in Wilmington. It is not a bad reflection on the hotel. We will stay at the this hotel next time we are in Wilmington.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2013