All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

"Very attentive"
We were in NYC to see a show. After the show, we went to bed but woke up at 3am to a sick child. Our 8 year old vomited on the bed. I called the front desk and within minutes someone was up to our room to switch out all the sheets and pillows and made the switch out in record time. I was afraid this could take a while but it didn't. I was very impressed with this quick service.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Fantastic!"
The lounge is a hidden gem with great food and fantastic view of Times Square.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
Kristy
"Overnight stay"
The room and are fine but no free room wireless, very few tv channels included , no breakfast Included I was told when you book with 3rd parties. Came away disappointed .
Response by Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate hearing from our customers so we can improve the hotel’s products and services. The hotel offers room packages that include breakfast or wifi for future bookings. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Ruta
"Nice Hotel - In the Middle of it all!"
Smack in the middle of Times Square overlooking the Ticket Booth, the Renaissance Lobby Lounge is a great place to get your barrings as your begin your NYC adventure and enjoy a great lunch as you people watch. It is also a great place to memorize a few landmarks because when our bus stopped, we quickly remembered that we had seen all this before, and knew immediately where we were! Nice clean, smart rooms, nice helpful staff, and convenient location. We recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Her
"GREAT LOCATION"
ROOM SERVICE IS OVER AT 1AM, SHOULD BE ALL NIGHT GIVEN ITS THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS
2 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2014
D Nelson
"The king bed was so comfortable"
Wonderful location
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Shan
"Location, location, location!!!!!"
Will stay at the Renaissance again! The hotel was a prime location in Times Square with easy access, friendly staff, clean rooms and room amenities.
4 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2014
"Good as it gets"
All aspects were excellent.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2014
R. Kelsey
I prefer to speak to someone at the hotel about my experience. I will summarize it here; when my family and I first arrived it was good. We checked in but we were told the room wasn't ready yet, which is understandable since we checked in around Noon (well before the check in time). I asked for 2 double beds and I was told they were sold out and only had a king, but a roll away bed was going to be brought up to my room. We came back around 4-5 to check in and I asked If there were any double beds and there were not. When we came back for the night (around 10pm) there was no roll away bed in our room. I called to the front desk and they told me there were no more roll away beds available. This was after the front desk told me a bed was being delivered at my first check in. I asked for them to find a roll away bed and call me back. They called back with another room that had 2 double beds. Now a room with two double beds was available and I had to move my family to another room. I have been coming to NY for the past 6 years around xmas time and I search hotels. I have stayed at a few other hotels in times square and decided to try this one. My first impression was good, but as you can tell from my feedback it did not finish well. I can't imagine that my next search for a hotel will involve this one. Thanks...
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
"Perfect location,"
We can hear next door's shower running. It's also noisy in the morning when housekeeping is cleaning in the vicinity. Didn't like the fact that there is no free wifi.
2 night trip Jan 1, 2014
Jaydog
"Amazing hotel right in the heart of Times Square!"
I love the fact that the hotel is right smack in the middle of all the action. If you plan a trip to New York, this is where you want to stay. Yes, it is pricey but well worth the money. My only complaint is the beds are Double and not Queeen size but very comfortable nevertheless. We were 4 in the room and never felt crowded, these rooms are a good size from what I understand is not common in NY. Given the opportunity, I would most definately stay at The Renaissance again!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Christy
"Times Square perfect"
If you want to be in the middle of everything, this is the hotel for you. We stayed for 2 nights a couple nights before New Year's. It can be a bit pricey, but the location is fabulous. The bar has a direct view into Times Square, so you can have a drink while watching all of the hustle and bustle. The breakfast buffet is great, but try to get it included in your room price, otherwise, it'll cost about $35 per person with tip. All in all, a great stay.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
BeachbumBayArea
"Convenient"
Good service
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
yoshi
Great location and very clean.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
"Very well located"
Centrally located, super convenient to everything. Good, comfortable, well-equipped, not-cramped rooms. Requested and got a high floor. The RLounge is spectacular, best view of Times Square.
3 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Bed I don't like very soft need more trash can in the lobby and slippers in a room
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
Glo
"great management of a sticy situation"
The R handled an unfortunate situation beautifully- at 4 am, our smoke detector needed a new battery- the staff was notified by phone, and the problem was fixed immediately! The next morning upon checkout, we were treated fairly and considerately- and the staff was professional and immediate. I would highly recommend this hotel for both it's beautiful amenities and the well-trained staff- there was no passing the buck in managing a problem.
1 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2013
Judy
"Great experience"
Awesome hotel and location, recommend to others
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2013
"Fantastic stay!"
Wonderful hotel and fabulous location! Room was very nice and clean.
3 night trip Nov 22, 2013
MB Titus
"Excellent hotel for Time Square area."
Great hotel! I've stayed at several hotels in the Time Square area over the past five years and haven't been impressed with the hotel nor the size of the room for the cost of the stay per night. However, I was very pleased with the hotel overall; the customer service was great, the room size was excellent, and the cleanliness and comfortableness of the room was super! I always check the Bed Bug Registry before booking a hotel stay and I was happy that this hotel had "NO" bed bug reports! I highly recommend all to stay here and I will surely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Lita coupletrip
"Don't park your car there!"
Hotel was clean bed was very comfortable. Staff was courteous and friendly. But what killed my stay was the valet that damaged my car, then had the nerve to try and doctor the drop off damage assessment of my brand new 68k car that didn't have a scratch or nick on it(3months old)..we will see if the marriott makes good on their word to pay for the damage and rental while my car is away... But this is a total hassle!!! The marriott needs to contract a reputable garage to valet their guests cars... My advice: DONT DRIVE DONT GIVE THEM YOUR CAR!!!!
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
This was a great place to stay. So convenient to everything!!!! The "navigators" were the BEST!!!!! Every recommendation they made was spot on!!!! The only comment is we wish there was a pool/spa.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
J&D
"Great Quick Getaway"
Loved this hotel and its location! Spacious rooms and baths were a pleasant surprise!
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2013
"Would come again!"
All was exceptional from check in to the check out. However, as I had stated upon check-out, I was disappointed about the bedsheet I requested upon arrival into my room that never came! I must use an air mattress on the bed due to my back so I needed another sheet as a cover for the air mattress. Fortunately, the fitted sheet was able to cover the air mattress and your hotel mattress!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"Contemporary but warm hotel in Times Square"
I've stayed here before and would highly recommend. Room is a decent size. There were 3 of us. I wish there was at least one queen bed...we had 2 doubles. Beds were comfy but small. The room is lovely. Ours was a bit warm...we had the A/C on full blast for our entire stay. The decor is contemporary but still cozy. Clean and friendly. Location is great...close to everything midtown. Can't get a better spot to get on the hop on hop off downtown tour. The restaurant is beautiful but overpriced as is everything in Times Square. Head to the village for great, reasonably priced food and drink.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Jackie
"Right in the middle of the theater district"
Great place, great location. Pricey, but worth it.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Times Square Hotel"
There is no hotel parking. You have to pull up in front of the door and 'someone' takes your car to an unknown location for an extra $58 per day. If you take your car out for any reason, you are charged another $58 when you return. The hotel restaurant is very expensive for lousy food. Even the high priced coffee is terrible. As an example, breakfast of watery oatmeal, juice and coffee for me and 1 overcooked egg benedict and coffee for my wife cost $50 with the tip. The room was clean and pleasant; however, there was no bathtub in the bathroom, just a large shower. My room was overlooking a raree down on the street that went on until 2 in the morning. As far as the cost of the room, for what we got, and the costs of all of the extras, I think we paid too much. However, besides that, we were in times square in New York so we had a great time.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Very nice staff. Omar the concierge was great!"
It was a nice stay. First time to NYC and it is a bit crazy but the hotel was great. In a busy but good condition.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"I would stay here again!"
The location is perfect and you can't get any better than this! You can look out onto Times Square, Broadway and 7th Ave from the hotel. The staff was great and so friendly. You can walk outside and enjoy any direction you take. If I come back to NY this is where we will stay! I've actually looked into future dates.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Ginger
"Nice hotel in Times Square"
I like staying in Times Square in NYC. That's the best hotel I can stay again and recommend to my friends.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Beautiful hotel in Times Square"
The Renaissance Times Square Hotel in New York City is fabulous! This is a beautiful hotel in a great location right in the middle of Times Square. Our room was spotless! The staff, from the check-in desk to the housekeeping staff are all so friendly and helpful, and Omar, the Concierge, IS THE BEST!!! We have stayed at this hotel twice now and will definitely stay again! On a scale of 1 - 5, we would give it a 10!!!
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Marlene
"Excellent accommodations"
We arrived well before check-in time, but reception staff got us into a perfect room nonetheless. Housekeeping staff was super accommodating. Valet parking service was extremely helpful. Great place to stay. Location couldn't be better!
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"I'm not happy"
I was in this hotel earlier last year but this time it was fatal. The air did not cool the room service does not work after 12 and only offers 3 bad food choices. the lobby bathrooms very dirty. The hotel was in chaos with the presentation of samsung
4 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2013
"Time square"
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"US Open Weekend in NYC - Times Square"
Location, location, location. Couldn't have asked for a better location. The hotel is located in the heart of Times Square. Despite the activity and the noise in the Squarre, the room was really quiet (we were on the 7th floor). The staff was really friendly - everyone from the front desk to the lounge hostess (who gave us recommendations on where to grab a casual bite nearby). We would definitely return to this hotel.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Weekend in NYC"
Excellent location, great staff and very clean rooms. I will definitely go back again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Neil
"Great Choice"
The room was extremely clean and excellent location
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Luiggi
Horrible hotel. The first room I was given was musty, dirty and the size of a closet. I had to step into the bathroom to get around the bed. when i called to inquire about the room, the "help" desk could not get the front desk to answer. The front desk also would not return a call. After 30 minutes I packed up and went to the front desk to see about changing rooms. The front desk people were quite unpleasant, advised that they did not answer calls and said they had no other rooms with a king bed. They agreed to move me to and "upgraded" room with 2 double beds.The room was better but no upgrade. Unless you do not have a choice, I would suggest that you stay elsewhere. This place is horrible.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Great vacation"
We had the best time at your hotel. Room was ready and clean. Lady at front desk offered to keep our luggage until our room was ready. Took care of our car. Gave us directions to the Staten Island ferry to see the Statue of Liberty. Thank you-we will return !
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
"Walking distance to shows"
The location of this hotel is perfect. It is less than 5 minutes to walk to Broadway. The hotel is clean and the staff was friendly. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. The nightly rate reflects all these conveniences but I wanted to be close to everything so this hotel was just right.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Awesome location"
I really enjoy the stay at R and I thinkit gonna be the place fro the next trip to NY city
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Oathman
"Close to all must see sights"
Only one elevator operating for most of our stay. The Manager sent complimentary snacks, water and an apology card on our last night for the inconvenience.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
"One over-lookable glitch"
On arrival, we were told at check-in that the double bed room we reserved was no longer available and we would be given a king bed room. (Not sure the purpose of a reservation if not to hold something that was reserved!) Anyway, we overlooked that issue since the room was quite roomy for an NYC hotel! Very clean, quiet, big closet, spacious bathroom and shower. This hotel was a very short walk to the theaters and Times Square shopping. We are done looking for hotels in NYC and will book all future stays here!
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
I this hotel has a great staff and is within walking distance of Broadway' theaters.
2 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2013
"Funky but awesome."
Great location, GREAT concierge (Erick), wonderful staff. Lounge food not up to NYC expectations. Lounge view is the best of anywhere in times square. Restaurant not up to NYC expectations. Eat elsewhere. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Bulldog
would choose the same hotel once I am in New York again
4 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Great place to stay."
We stayed at the Renaissance over the July 4th 2013 week end and were very happy with our stay. Location is impossible to beat and we really enjoyed the R lounge where there was free wi-fi (room wi-fi was 17 bucks a day) and you could just sit and chill out and still be in the hotel - but not on the ground floor where the check in lobby was very small.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Right in the heart of the actin!!"
First time our children stayed in Manhattan and they loved it!!!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Very good for time square area
Trip with friends Jun 14, 2013
Freddy
"Great location in the middle of Times Square!"
The hotel was in a wonderful, but busy location. We saw three plays while in New York and could walk to every one. Drinks in the lobby bar are very expensive, but you should at least stop in for one, because the view is fantastic!
2 night family trip May 24, 2013