All hotels in Independence, Ohio, United States of America
6025 Jefferson Dr, Independence, OH, 44131, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great Room"
Nice room at a reasonable price. I think the previous reviewers and the Internet pictures were very accurate. My family was in town for a Cavs game and we were very satisfied.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Burlington Nc, Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to review your stay here. I am pleased you enjoyed your time here and hopefully enjoyed a great Cavaliers game as well. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in the Cleveland area!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Clevelenad acco"
Overall it was excellent - good amenities,staff and a very good break fast!
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
WI Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast and staff had a positive impact on your visit. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in the Independence area!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Rajesh
"1st time at Hyatt...will return."
I have stayed in Independence several times before at 'other' hotels and decided to give Hyatt a try. It's sits just far enough off the main road to still be convenient to get to/from. Check in was fast and even provided a list of local restaurants. Parking was adequate. Booked a single room with a king, and it was just as the pictures depicted. Room was clean, great tv, shower was good, bed was good as well. Did not use the breakfast option but the small bar was nice after coming back for the night. Had a couple small issues. The tv remote did not work but I went to the desk and they replaced it with another. The refrigerator in the room would not get/keep items cold. I told the staff, who said they would let maintenance kmow. Overall, a good hotel at a good price. I will stay here again when I return to the area.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Michael, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I do sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay (remote, refrigerator) but am pleased that you overall enjoyed your stay. It is our hope that the next time you are in the Cleveland area you would think of us again
2 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Very clean!
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we would hope you would choose us again next time you are in the Cleveland area.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2015
"Hyatt on a budget"
This hotel is a good choice among the cluster of motor hotels nearby. Rooms are designed with separate living and sleeping areas and include refrigerators. The free breakfast buffet is somewhat better than the norm in this type of hotel. Strip malls on the other side of I77 also have a good choice of food service.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I am pleased the amenities and breakfast had a positive impact on your stay. I hope that next time you are in the area you would think of staying with us again
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
"Great family hotel!"
Great room size, extremely clean, fun pool and good free breakfast! Very convenient when travelling to all the Cleveland tourist sites!
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Please think of us next time you are in the Cleveland area!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Very clean hotel. Close to Cleveland. Plenty of places to eat nearby. Pleasant staff.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our hotel. I am pleased that the staff and location of the hotel had a positive impact on your stay. We hope the next time you are in the area you would stay with us again,
"Consistently great place to stay."
Pleasant, as always!
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Rebecca, Thank you for your kind words about your stay at our property. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Rebecca
"Favorite hotel"
Only place I sfay when traveling to Cleveland. Stay at least once a month for 5 days at a time. Best staff and excellent rooms.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Troy, Thank you for the kind words. Glad we continually bring you back each month. We look forward to the next visit.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Troy
"Exellent!"
The staff was very friendly and helpful! The hotel was well kept, clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price. The breakfast was fantastic! More than exceeded our expectations. I would strongly recommend staying here.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast as well. Please keep us in mind next time you are in the Cleveland area!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
We had a great time in Cleveland and the Hyatt Place was very convenient. We used Uber to get down to Tremont and to Lakewood and found it super easy.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Gla you enjoyed your time in Cleveland and at our hotel. Please keep us in min next time you are in the area.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice place to stay."
Right off of 77 and close to many places to eat. Needed a place for son's hockey tournament with a pool for the kids to swim in and a breakfast.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Noisy room heaters"
The only negative was the very noisy heater.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Govindarajan, Thank you for taking time to review our property. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay, but I do apologize for the issue with the noisy HVAC unit in the room. Please keep us in mind for your next trip to the Cleveland area.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Govindarajan
"azing"
It was a last minute getaway with my nieces and nephews.The Hyatt was the only hotel whose pool was open and not down due to maintance. I will be back!!
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Seria, Glad you enjoyed your time here and we look forwar to the next visit.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Seria
"Near cleveland clinic"
Great place to stay close to the Cleveland Clinic.Staff was very helpful.Rooms were great.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Lyle, Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am pleased that the staff and location were assets during your stay. Please think of us next time you are in the Cleveland area.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Lyle
"Has everything you'd want for a weekend stay"
The staff is very polite and helpful. Perfect for a weekend stay on a budget, free breakfast, good tv channels, heated pool and a coffee maker in the room! Also very modern styled rooms.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Alexa, Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff. I am pleased you enjoyed your time here and were able to enjoy the amenities such as the pool and the breakfast. Please think of us next time you are in the Cleveland area.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Alexa
"Getaway"
Very nice and clean place to stay. Nice size indoor pool for the kids to relax and a very fullfilling continental breakfast to start your day. Would stay here again.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Mike, Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased you and your family enjoyed your time here and were able to enjoy some of the amenities such as the complimentary breakfast and the indoor pool. Please keep us in min next time you are in the Cleveland area,
"worth the money."
Was wonderful except really missed having a hot tub. Easy access to everything.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Laura, Thank you for the review of our property. I am pleased you enjoyed your time here.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
LAURA
"Great family weekend getaway!"
Here for a one night 2 day family get away. Our activities planned were in Cleveland the hotel was no more than 15 min drive with snowy conditions. Restaurant choices near the hotel were pretty much endless. The front desk gave us a 2 page list of nearby restaurants. The complimentary breakfast was awesome. Hot breakfast sandwiches, bagels, cereal, fruit and juices mil and coffee. We will be returning!
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Josh, I am glad you and your family enjoyed your getaway and our staff and location were able to assist. I look forward to your next visit with us and hope we can make your next trip even better (and maybe even snow-free!)
Josh
"Will Stay Again!"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! I was in town for a wedding, and also to bring my kids to visit their dad. The location was excellent, being right off the highway and giving me easy access to all of my destinations. I did not venture to the pool area because it's the dead of winter, but I plan to when we come back! The breakfast was amazing. I loved the fresh selections. My room was comfy.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Thank you very much for the kind words about the stay. I am pleased you enjoyed your time with us and the location and amenities such as the breakfast were beneficial. We hope to see you next time you are in the area and hopefully that will include no more snow and cold.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"My experience"
The room wasn't the cleanest for the price of over100$ There was other people's hair still in the tub the carpet was a tad bit dusty but after a call to house keepin every thing was ok
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Ayesha, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am pleased you generally enjoyed your time with us but wanted to sincerely apologize for the issues with the cleanliness of the room. These comments will be shared with our Executive Housekeeper as well as the staff as a whole. I hope next time you are in the are you woul think of us again.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Ayesha
"Awesome hotel"
We had a great stay, everything about this hotel was as advertised. Great staff, they let us check in early. Great breakfast. The rooms were nice and comfortable and clean, great shower pressure too. We will be back
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Daniel, Thank you very much for the kind words about our hotel and staff. I am very glad you enjoyed your time with us. Please think of us next time you are in the Cleveland area.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
It was nice. The bar could be better and the selection of the available food could be better.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I sincerely apologize that the food and beverage options were not all you had hoped. It is our hope that you would still keep us in mind during your next trip to this area.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"a great place to stay"
we had 6 kids plus 2 adults sleep comfortably in the room, it was a great stay. we will make this our go to place to stay, the staff was excellent, the breakfast served hot foots and there was plenty to choose from. we had a great stay.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
precious, Thank you very much for your kind words. They will be shared with the staff as a whole. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and were comfortable in the rooms. We look forward to the next time you come visit.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
precious
"Satisfied"
Excellent Hotel, friendly staff.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Stenneth, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed your time at our property. Please keep us in mind next time you are in the area.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Stenneth
"disappointed"
this stay almost ruined it for me, I love staying at Hyatt Place, its my first choice when I book, but the staff when I checked in were the worst. I had an issue with my TV it wasn't showing the display properly, no apologies just "come up a new key for your new room" I go downstairs and still no apology for the inconvenience or anything, luckily I have had good experiences at other Hyatt Places but will definitely not stay at this location next time I am in town, which is at least 4 times a year!
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Adrian, I sincerely apologize for the issue you experienced with the TV and the lack of care from the staff. These comments will be shared with the gallery staff as a whole. It is our hope that you would give us another shot to have the Hyatt Place experience to which you have become accustomed.
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Adrian
"MY FAVORITE HOTEL"
I love this hotel! This is the only hotel i ever check in to... The people are respectful service is great and the room is always clean!!!!
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Latisha, Thank you so much for your kind words. I am pleased that we are your first choice in the area. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Latisha
"Best Place"
I stay at this hotel every time I travel to independence. Very quiet, clean and comfortable. Hotel staff is excellent!
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Troy, Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to be your first choice in this area. I am very glad our staff had a positive impact on your stay and your comments will be shared with the staff as a whole
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Troy
"our family vacation"
Seriously not happy. My daughter got bit by something why we was there and I found a bed bug on my couch the day after we got home and we have never had bed bugs. Not very happy at all.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Rebecca
The Front desk employees (specially Latisha, Lara, Kaleigh & Kisten) were amazing, congratulations.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Marco, Thank you for the kind words. They will be shared with the staff as a whole, but I will ensure the special mentions go out to Latisha, Lora Kirsten and Kaleigh. Please keep us in mind next time you are in the area.
3 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Marco
"Will be back!"
Staff was friendly and room was great!
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I am pleased that our staff and the room had a positive impact on your stay. Your comments will be shared wuith the staff as a whole.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
amanda
"nice room rude service"
The room was nice and and the beds were comfortable. My only complaint was the service. The man at the desk when we arrived was very rude. I was also not aware that we would need an additional $25 on a credit card to check in even though our room was paid for. Money was supposed to be released night of check out and 3 days later still not released.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Ashley
"Really nice thanks"
It was great to relax between jobs
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
pattie
"Room Heater kept running all night"
we stayed just one night. things are good except the room heater kept running all night
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Thank you for your review. I did want to sincerely apologize for the issues with the HVAC unit in the room. We hope you would keep us in mind next time you are in the area.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Sonny
"Nice hotel, close to freeway and free breakfast"
This hotel was very nice the room was comfortable and the bed was cozy. It looked just as pictured on the website! They also had a free breakfast buffet and room service as an option (of course at a cost). Lots of restaurants close by. Overall a very good stay!
Mrs
Room were very clean and the breakfast was really good
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Nice Hotel, The only issue, was the bed was not very restful, kind of lumpy.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Hotel in Independence"
The hotel is nice and modern. There were only 3 small pillows on the king size bed. The room has a nice large flat screen but did not have HGTV or Food Network.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Melinda
"you wont be disappointed"
Everyone was very nice.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Thank you for your review and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and our staff had a positive impact on your visit. Please keep us in mind for the next time you are in the area!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
My husband and I were very pleased with our stay, and we would recommend the Hyatt Place.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Jayne
"Good Hotel"
Great stay! Everything is perfect.
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Thank you so much for the kind words. They will be shared with the staff as a whole. Please keep us in mind for all future stays in the Cleveland area!
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Sherry
"Great hotel."
My daughter and I recently stayed here as she a gymnastic competition in downtown Cleveland. We were with 3 other groups that arrived mid afternoon. Parking close to the building was nice. The kids swam in the pool and loved it. We ate from the 24/7 menu and the food was good but a little pricey. I didn't personally care for the bed but my gymnast daughter thought it was very comfortable. The breakfast bar was average and very crowded in the morning as there is not a lot of areas to sit. Unless you get down there early, you will either have to wait or eat in your room.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Storm2011
"Great hotel for price!"
Friendly and helpful staff. King room was spacious.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
dawn
"Great Place!!"
Great staff. Better than expected breakfast. In a very nice safe area.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Kyle
"Where was the quality?"
I was expecting high quality service because it was the Hyatt. But, it was more like a 2 star motel. We were celebrating my grandson's birthday and he had guests. It was not the experience I expected.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Gma
"Comfortable Beds!!"
This hotel experience was very nice. We were scheduled to see a doctor at the Cleveland Clinic, so it was not a fun reason to be in town. However, the hotel was a delight and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. The studio type room was nice and "homey" feeling and the beds were extremely cozy. And the breakfast buffet was full of surprises and lots of choices; not a typical "continental breakfast" at all, but biscuits and gravy, fresh oatmeal, egg breakfast sandwiches, multiple fruit choices, etc. A very nice surprise!!! We will definitely stay again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
R.
"Comfy"
comfy bed and pillows, a lot of outside noise
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Lori
"Great hotel to get away and enjoy"
The room was excellent. The hotel staff were extremely helpfull and had an extra hdmi cord that I borrowed.breakfast was good too.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Christopher
"great hotel!"
This is one of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed at! The room was spotless, the breakfast was great, and pool was also very clean and well taken care of. My only compliant is the bathroom, it was very small for the size of the room and had one of those showers where the pressure is too high and it's hard to adjust. But that aside great hotel! Would recommend to anyone!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
jess
"Girls night!"
Great time!
Response by Hyatt Place Independence
Alascia, I am very pleased you enjoyed girls night! I would hope you would stay at our property again next time you are in the area.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015