All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1515 Hotel Cir S, San Diego, CA, 92108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

We checked in and left right away to get dinner. When we came back, it was late and the heat in our room was not working. Since it was late, there was no one on staff to fix it. The front desk agent moved us to a new room right away and apologized for the issue. We were also given a voucher for free breakfast at the hotel restaurant.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"San Diego motel/hotel room"
great rate and friendly hotel staff, room was very quite and very clean
2 night trip Dec 11, 2014
Julius
"Hotel circle Hilton"
The rooms are clean and comfortable. The only negative was that the refrigerator did not work. I' ve stayed here numerous times and this was te first time I was a little disappointed.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great service/Expensive Parking Fees"
The room was clean, however we encountered an issue with the tub. It failed to drain after a shower was taken. Maintenance was unable to fix it and we had to switch rooms. The tub in the second room had the same problem on our last day and maintenance had to be called again. We were comped our parking fee because of this issue. The parking fee really high considering there is no guard on duty at night. $18/night is obscene for parking!
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Accidentally broke a glass in bathroom. The maid was prompt and thorough cleaning up the glass.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
M
"Thanksgiving in SD"
We have stayed at the Hotel Circle Doubletree every year for the past 5 or 6 years. Upon checkin we were given the warm cookie but no water (usually given because we are Hilton Honor members). They gave us a room on the 7th floor (Hilton Honors floor), the room faced the pool and was toward the front of the hotel. I will ask for a room toward the back of the hotel next time because of the traffic noise from the I8 which is right in front of the hotel. The staff was always pleasant from the front desk to the house keeping staff. I always complain about the $18/ day parking fee but they have put some money into the garage since our last stay. New paint,, signs & a general clean up have made the garage better. The new Hampton just down the street charges $14/ day parking, maybe the Doubletree could lower their parking fees.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Dave & Carol
"Thanksgiving in San Diego"
This was our second trip to San Diego and we were so excited about it. But this hotel was not Walking Distance to anything! There was not a sidewalk outside by the street on either side of this hotel. So without a car you were stuck! Taxis would be your only option! Last time we stayed in the Hilton in Gaslamp District but that was not one of the options under Expedia this time for some reason. We thought since this was a Hilton also it would be good. But not at all a match!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Lousy experience"
When we booked our room we asked for two beds for 2 adults and a child, instead we received a suite which was too much for three people. The TV in the room didn't work and room service couldn't fix it. The room was next to the elevator and all night long you heard the elevator going up and down and people talking in the elevator. We were not able to sleep comfortable and had to drive back home tired. The restaurant in the hotel was lousy, the items were set up on a pushing cart and to look for what was on the cart you had to bend over. So decided to order from menu, ordered a steak and received the plate there was a lot of French fries on one side and roasted potatoes on the other side. This was not good.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Maria
"Nice hotel away from the hustle and bustle"
This is my official go-to hotel whenever I'm in San Diego, and this visit definitely didn't disappoint. Some of the highlights of this visit: quiet overall, updated amenities, friendly staff, buffet breakfast (small selection, but definitely catered to my tastes), Starbucks coffee in the lobby. In addition, I love the location...located in a relatively quiet neighborhood/area, but close enough to attractions like Old Town and Fashion Valley Mall which is just down the street.
2 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2014
"Poor service and noisy"
While I booked 6 weeks in advance, I didn't not receive the room with a king bed as I requested. Instead I was forced to stay in a noisy room with two queen beds. I was very disappointed by the unprofessional demeanour of the hotel staff who brushed off my request for the room I booked. I was told that since I booked through a third party, other guests who paid full price would receive preference, regardless of when I paid for my reservation. I had a much better stay at the Double Tree in downtown San Diego last year.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Comfort away from home"
Great for business travel and would stay personally as well.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Gregory
"Better than I expected!"
I was super happy and impressed with the accomodations at the Double Tree Hilton in San Diego. The breakfast buffet was EXCELLENT. Initially I thought it was part of the package but learned upon my arrival that the cost was extra, $12.95 per person. Fortunately I am a Hilton Gold Member and had enough points to get the breakfast at no added cost. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. This particular Double Tree is also extremely well located in terms of being close to the airport and many local attractions. The complimentary, warm chocolate chip cookies are to die for! Would definitely stay at the Double Tree again.
The hotel was very nice and clean! Hotel staff was very nice. I am a little upset because I asked for a king and got a double bed but the overall experience was great
Very nice hotel with clean rooms and friendly hotel staff. Location provided short drive to downtown at Balboa Park.I think the price for parking should be a cheaper. The hotel is only convenient if you have a car during your stay.
Dale
"Staff not too nice and room too hot"
Seemed as if the front lobby staff frowned upon the idea that I had booked the hotel through a "third party booking." I had wanted a Deluxe king, but got a double queen, because there were no more kings available for third party bookings. The room was not comfortabe at all, the room was also very hot, even when I turned down the AC to 68 degrees. The toilet was stained from the inside of the bowl. Parking sucked. $18 and the structure is too narrow, so we had to park our truck in the back. Apparently, the back lot does not connect to the structure, so we had to walk down a narrow slope to get to the hotel. Very disappointed!
Christina Mojo
"Nice hotel but lots of issues"
Stayed three nights out. The hotel itself was very clean the sink Making gurgling noises all night long. The staff was nice especially when they call you at 1:30am to talk to you about noise coming from your room....when you're asleep. Or when they waive the parking fee because of an error but end up charging your card three different times the full amount of your stay so are $500 bill ended up being $1500. Other than those issues, we would stay there again as it was convenient to all the activities we had planned.
"Go Chargers!"
The staff went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Robin
"average"
Ok, clean hotel. Bathrooms could use some renovations, shower improvements.
3 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"Fun in the sun"
My son and I enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The staff was top notch and friendly. We felt right at home. Downside is that the bathroom was small and the faucet placement didnt leave much room to wash your hands without touching the sink bowl. The rest of the room was great.
4 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Shirl
"Very nice hotel. Transportation right in front"
Loved it. Mall, bus, train very close. Minutes away from downtown.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
jmny
"Just okay..."
My sons and I stayed here while visiting friends in San Diego. I chose this hotel because of the free wifi and the parking was cheaper at $18/day than the $24/day charged my most of the other hotels in the area. The wifi in our room was spotty at best and the parking garage was VERY small and difficult to navigate. If your car is bigger than a sedan- good luck!! The service was good and the room suited our needs but aside from that there are too many options to come here again.
2 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Jacqueline
"Family Vacation"
My family had a wonderful stay at the Doubletree. The Hotel was lovely. The hot tub, pool and fire pit area was enjoyed by my sons and grandson. Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating.....service was excellent! The cookies were yummy and the Panini Restaurant was excellent. We were tempted to try area restaurants for breakfast, but the Hotel restaurant was so good, we dined there every morning instead! In addition, free Starbucks (my favorite) was available every morning! The only down-side to our trip was the bedding. The bed and pillows were softer than my family would have preferred. Many guests would love that, but we prefer firm bedding.
4 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Sonja
"don't stay here"
It was our 1 year Anniversary I ordered a room with a king size bed and got a room with 2 full size beds and when I asked about my king size they had nothing to say and said they could not do anything about it worst hotel I ever stayed at
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"A weekend on Hotel Circle"
Didn't really do much at the DoubleTree except sleep, wash and park ($18/night, which wasn't revealed well when looking at the online options). Room was clean and everything worked well except the insulation in the walls, which was probably missing.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Friends and Family For a Walk!"
We just stayed overnight, because we were doing a walk for Diabetes Sunday morning, around Mission Bay. We had a total of 4 rooms all together and I think everyone was pleased with the accommodations.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Kristy
"you get what you pay for I guess"
Won't stay here again. Can't expect more for the price I guess. Very loud place to stay next to a major freeway and the other patrons didn't help by hanging out on the balconies late into the night. Overall I won't be staying hereally again.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Double Tree Stay - Great!"
We had a great stay at the Double Tree! The hotel was very clean and luxurious! Nice and quiet! And the spa and pool were CLEAN! Other hotels offer pool and spa, but when you get there, they are green!!! Double Tree was great! Will come back again and again! That my HOTEL!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Lorinda
"Nothing spectacular, but staff is very friendly."
Hotel staff was very friendly. Rooms are old, and bed was uncomfortable. There were a few bugs in the room.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Ryan
Arrived late at night and slept well. Noticed in morning that our view from 1st floor was a car and parking lot. Very Quiet on the First floor but we needed a view and some breathing room, so we asked and the staff immediately moved us to a 6th floor room with a pool view with highway noise (not too bad with windows shut) We liked this situation better as the whole picture was more in tune with our vacation. Nice staff, nice cleaning service, etc. Best stay yet on Hotel Circle. Thank you everyone for your polite service. We had a great time in San Diego!!
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"mas o menos"
Not what you expect for 220 a night. Really dissatisfied . If it was 125 a night would not have any complaints. Don't want to bash the cleanliness or maintenance of it . But if you're paying that much it should be totally different
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
rosy
Parking fee of $18 per night was a little extreme. Great location however, 15 minutes from all major sites. Overall comfort and look of hotel was pleasing. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
candice
The stay at this hotel was excellent. The place was very clean and parking was good.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
sharon
"Nice hotel, love the pool area"
great amenities, I love the pool, courteous staff, very clean. The only setback was parking, it is too tight.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Parking$$$$$"
We loved staying here but.... I was very upset that thay charged us $18.00 every day for parking. When you stay at a hotel, the parking should be included! That is the only reason why we will not return to this hotel.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Becky
"Great cookies"
Hotel location is very difficult to see from the street, the sinage is hard to read and you will pass the hotel before you see it.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Ttjphil
"Convenient location near major interstates roads"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Comfortable rooms Clean pool and spa. Great cookies ;)
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Paige and Pat
We stayed for 6 nights while we were in San Diego for a wedding. Staff was extremely nice and helpful. The pool area with the fire pit was amazing. We were in room 630 and was nice, but hotel is a bit dated. The tiles on the tub were a little mildewed, and watermarks on the vanity showed that it could have been cleaner. We got a great rate so all in all we were very happy guests!
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Pick another hotel"
If you want to enjoy do not book this hotel! It is noisy, towels and sheets fool of stains, and simply old. Should be renovated to meet standards of a Hilton. On saturday there wae a private event. There was loud music all the afternoon and in the evening. The manager was nice and did her best but when the hotel is in a bad condition there is not much to do.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Right in te center of everything"
The hotel was very nice, well maintained and all the staff from the front desk to the maids were very friendly and helpfull. The only negative part of our stay was the parking garage and signage telling you what level you were on.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Easy spot and lots close by"
Happy with it. Would stay here again
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Deanna
"Horrible experience"
We were unfortunate with the room. Bathtub was clogged and room service didn't fixed it although they were aware of the issue.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Olgierd
"Good location not the best hotel"
The room had a musty sage smell to it. It made me feel dirty. The bathroom was the worst for me. The shower curtain was some weird cloth sheet. It gave me the hebegebees and the drain was clogged. So I never had a nice shower! Also paying 20 bucks a day for parking is ridiculous! I'll be back to San diego but not to this hotel!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Done Right"
Initially I was given a handicap accessible room. Once I returned to the front desk, I was upgraded to the Hilton Honors floor with a much better room. Great customer service.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Gregory P
"Wonderful hotel"
My husband and stayed there for 7 days and the hospitality was amazing. Staffs were friendly and supportive. The only issue was the hotel charges $18.00 per day for parking ; which is very uncomfortable. DT is located in a stretch that's only have hotel with no other shopping area or restaurants. Besides that we would stay here again...the break fast buffet is also nice..
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
S.Joseph
"An excellent hotel... wonderful room."
This is the second time we have stayed here. And it is a very good choice in the Mission Valley/Hotel Circle area. A beautiful and very comfortable room. We travel often to San Diego for work, and usually stay in this area, so we have stayed in many of the hotels nearby. Depending on the season it can be a bit pricey. But always a good choice. I do object to paying a fee of $18 a day for parking... which is self-parking in their very tight and cramped and full garage. And the breakfast buffet was not so great. The service was haphazard and the buffet itself was not kept up, and the area was messy.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"sleepless in Double Tree"
Friday and Saturday night, not able to rest because of thumping bass sound till after 1:00am from Wedding Receptions. Guests need to be told that if there room is under or over or around the Reception area the music is going to last till after 1:00am
4 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
clayton
Nice hotel in a central location for Seeing San Diego
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
This is the second time we stay at this hotel and we really love the location and how clean it always feels.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Cynthia
"Move the smokers"
The only negatives were that the hitel is right on the freeway so it was loud all night and the smokers all sit out the back doors by the pool so if you open the balcony slider you get smoked out. Great rooms and service!
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Patrick
"Great service, nice hotel"
Overall a good place to stay. The only negative was paying $18 a day for parking-that should be included.
2 night trip Sep 30, 2014