All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3301 Atlantic Ave, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"our get away"
my wife and I were very pleased in the condition and comfort of the hotel. We had a great balcony view of the ocean. The kitchen was great.
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"don't go to quality suites in oc on 33rd."
We had no heat and the room had a really bad smell. I couldn't wait to get home to wash the smell out of my clothes. The chairs were torn and stained
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Tara is the best"
Tara at the front desk was ABSOLUTELY INCREDBLE!!!!
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Tina
"Good for 2 nights"
Quick checkin comfortable room. Didn't have tIme to use the amenities. Restarrant serves a good breakfast. Only glitch was at checkout. Had to charge breakfast to my room because the computer was down and it hadn't been posted by the time I checked out. But a very knowledgeable employee took care of it.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
cm
"Nice, right on the beach"
I though I was getting a beach front room, what we got was beach view.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Wonderful Stay!"
Spent the weekend to enjoy shopping at the outlets and to see the Winterfest of Lights. The hotel staff was fabulous from check in to check out! Room was spacious and very clean. Would recommend the hotel and the Winterfest of Lights!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Very nice. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.
4 night trip Dec 3, 2014
tim
"Nice Hotel on the Beach"
We stayed here for our annual Christmas weekend! Overall a great experience with a few flaws but other wise enjoyable. A few housekeeping problems but quickly corrected! The indoor pool and sauna were great. Maybe a bigger coffee station in the lobby would be nice. Very enjoyable.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Ed
"Winter get a way"
Very nice
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"OC weekend stay"
Nice large rooms but need some renovations. Bed/mattress was comfortable. Refridgerator was very old and made loud noise while running. Breakfast was great.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Nice ocean front hotel"
Basic room with kitchenette was just fine for one person over 3 days. Great sunrise view over the ocean even from a side-facing balcony. Very nice, clean, and convenient bathroom; seems recently redone. Restaurant served excellent breakfast (closed for other meals in off season). Only thing lacking was an in-room safe.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
cm
"Great Overall!."
Clean, friendly staff, convenient, affordable, great ocean views & access!
"great hotel"
we have stayed here before clean comfortable right on beach, definitely will go back
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
mary
"Comfortable clean getaway"
Went to get away for two nights in the fall, parking garage convenient for hotel access. Hotel on the older side, but well maintained, staff helpful and kind.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Comfortable beds!"
It was quiet and comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Bev
"GREAT HOTEL FOR A GOOD PRICE"
I loved the ocean view. The hotel was perfect for my husband and I.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
susan
The hotel is definitely in need of upgrades. The hotel staff was very friendly and the beds were comfortable, but the overall feel of the rooms and hotel decor was "old."
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
KD
the room and veiw was nice but the ceiling was leaking over one of the beds
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Getaway for Two"
We had a wonderful time.
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Within walking distance to shopping, food, and entertainment. The hotel had a great place for breakfast. The indoor pool was heated well for a late September stay. I enjoyed the covered parking on the same floor as our room. The only disappointment was that the hot tub was out of order.
4 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
Joel
Air conditioning unit was absurdly LOUD keep us up all night.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great 4 day getaway"
Decided to visit Ocean City during the off season and I must say I really enjoyed it. Most of the shops on the boardwalk were still open and the weather was very nice for mid September. My room at the Quality Inn Beachfront was not bad at all and came equipped with a full kitchen, 1 1/2 baths, a decent size balcony, and directly on the beach. It was on 33rd street within reasonable walking distance of the boardwalk and a lot of nice bars and restaurants were also with walking distance. The hotel was a bit out dated and in need of some renovations but overall I was very satisfied with my stay and I would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Great spot!!"
The hotel was easy to get to, smooth check in, can park on the floor you're staying, beachfront room with balcony was great, room was huge...I'd stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Great location and the front desk folks where very courteous however this hotel rooms could use some updates in the bath and kitchen areas. My cleaning person also basically did the bare minimum. She must have forgotten to clean the floors. I hope that wasn't her usual practice. But the beds were comfortable. Tv updated. Nice carpet. Great view of beach. Balcony. I would stay there again.
3 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Del
"Probably would stay again but then again"
if you are staying for business or a 1 to 2 night stay this place isn't bad for the money if you're only looking for the essentials the bathroom,a bed, a small kitchenette this is the place to go but if you're looking for comfort and upgraded quality I would keep looking. the room hasn't been updated other than the bed since probably 1980 the stove looks like its older than that. the refrigerator was all banged up, but still running cold. the bad was very comfortable to sleep in and it has nice linens and pillows. I was most upset about my view I was told I was going to have a 2 double bed room with an ocean view except I didn't see the ocean! the whole time I was there I saw the top of their swimming pool and people swimming underneath it overlooks a roof that's see through to the pool not the ocean. I would have complained but I was staying one night. so if you're here on business or if you just need a quick place to sleep and not spend that much time in your room I recommend this place but if you're trying to be on vacation and relax in your room look somewhere else
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
The hotel is really out dated. It needs a face lift. The kitchen & bathroom need some serious up lift. The bottom of the bathroom vanity is deteriorated and falling apart from moist. First night was very windy, and the squeaking sound from loose railing keep us up all night. The exhaust fans in the bathroom is very old, and makes loud humming noise that was unbearable. Overall of suite is spacious, clean, and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
J.T.
Quick beach getaway in between sports schedules. Hotel is in a great location with many shoppes and restaurants within walking distance. Staff was always willing to help. Had an ocean front room with plenty of space for my kids and their friends to hang out. Second bathroom was an obvious plus. Kitchen efficiency could use a bit of updating but wasn't all that bad. Love that we could walk from our room to the beach. This hotel is more of a family destination then a romantic get away kind of place. Would recommend to my friends and family.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Non quality inn"
The room was what we reserved as in size and ocean front. But the bathroom was disgusting and completely unsat. Scum actually came off the shower door as I was showering, and no one came to clean the room the next day. Will probably never stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Terry
"Nice location"
Stay was nice, the air conditioning did not work very good. Over all a nice visit. We would stay again
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"short walking distance to many attractions"
Close walk to board walk and OC restaurants. Great view of the beach from the balconies.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Curr
Bathroom and kitchen were very dirty, and very outdated. Great location though, and since we weren't in the room that much it was ok.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Vickie
"I'd stay there again"
Overall, no complaints. It served out purpose. The partial ocean view was nothing spectacular, but loved the size of the balcony.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Marcel
Our family absolutely loved the location of the hotel. The room wasn't a bad size for a family of four. We had a personal balcony that had two chairs and a small table. Most of all it had a beautiful view of the beach. Our kids are young so the fact that there was an indoor pool as well as on outdoor pool was great our kids love swimming and the pool area was very well maintained.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Jessie
"Very disappointed"
When we arrived we were told our room was clean but still needed towels. They were being washed. That was ok but when we got to the room it was like a sauna. My husband turned on the air and also noticed there was a portable air conditioner near the balcony door. He got that running. In the meantime, a maintenance guy comes through the door, unannounced. He was very apologetic and explained no one had told him we had checked in. He then told us that the air conditioner did not work and he was going to look at it. After a few minutes he left and told us he would be back. A few moments later our in room phone rang. It was the front desk. She said it couldn't be fixed and offered a discount on the room. It was unbearably hot so we said no. She moved us to another room, after we packed up what we had already unpacked. Nothing was offered to us for our trouble. We spent a good part of our afternoon getting settled in for the second time wasting valuable beach time! Then later that evening I had to call the front desk to ask for the towels they never did bring us. He acted like he didn't believe me when I told him we didn't get towels. His co-worker told me earlier that they were still being washed. It was like he thought I was lying and taking towels. As if I would want those towels. It then took another half hour to get them! Overall, I was very disappointed in this hotel.
Colleen
"Overall--good family vacation stay"
The location was fantastic! It is was close to everything in town and cannot beat the beach front convenience, and the view from our room was great. The condition of the place was a bit dated, but relatively clean. Another plus is that this hotel has 2 pools, a pretty go size indoor pool and a smaller outdoor one. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants the convenience of the location and does not want to paid the ridiculous rates of a larger chain, like the Hilton which is next door to it.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Tracy
Stay was amazing. Right on the beach and in a uncrowded area. Rooms were clean and ready before the check in time. We are coming back to this hotel everytime we visit ocmd.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Sunseri
"Wonderful Beach Weekend"
Fantastic location! Our room was spacious and oceanfront...loved it! Furniture dated but room was clean and fresh with comfortable beds so just wonderful!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Thought it was pretty dirty, the walls and floors had gross stains, the towels had hair on them. Just not somewhere I'd consider staying again. I guess the price was good for right on the beach, but I'd rather pay a little more. I didn't feel safe here just because of the crowd that was in a hotel of this price.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
cyndy
Clean room, great view of ocean!
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Quality inn stay"
Just a little disappointed in the overall experience of it.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"outdated"
Went for holiday weekend with family. Had a standard room was too small for four people. Kitchen was old, dishwasher leaked and did not even want to try the stove. No place to plug in toaster in the kitchen area had to use it in bedroom. The cleaning staff did not clean our dirty dishes that were left in the sink. When asked management they told me it was not part of the service, basically they do not clean the whole room if they are leaving dirty dishes. They did not give you enough towels in the bathroom and they did not leave any extra toilet paper. Will not stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"This is perfect but ask for beachfront room"
Don't heed the negative reviews. This hotel exceeded our expectations after reading the negative comments. 30 yards max to the beach water. 1/2 block from a store that sells food liquor and incidentals. The shop in the hotel is convenient and not overpriced if you forget something, but it closes at 8. Beautiful view, but do get a beachfront balcony or you will be looking at roads and businesses. Our only downfall was no hot tub, but this is due to the American disability act.
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
an impromptu getaway
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
Very bad cafeteria: meen personal, long time cooking and everywhere flying.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Moving up"
At first I was given a side view unit that I would not allow my dog to sleep in. The furniture was stained and the bed was terrible. You could not see in their for because it was so dirty. I was about to cancel my reservation and for a 20 dol upgrade fee I was given an ocean front suite totally renovated with a stunning view. The hotel will do fine once they are totally renovated .
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
visit often
"Birthday Weekend Trip"
Good view, comfortable rooms but maid lazy......how can you clean room and not leave toilet paper. Then break the security lock off door and not tell your employer.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
leggz
The suite was perfectly sized for the two of us, and was adequately cleaned. It was right by the ocean and was nestled on the main drag with plenty of activities and eateries close by. The rate was reasonable. Would totally stay here again.
6 night romance trip Jun 8, 2014
Disregard negative reviews! Beds were extremely comfortable. Room and bathroom were clean. No funky smells and my allergies (extreme dust mite/mold/mildew sensitivity) did not flair up! We had a suite with a balcony, mini kitchen, full bathroom and a "water closet" (extra toilet)! So extremely pleased with the room and hotel, especially for the price!
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
"Good Service but dated interior"
We stayed for a week, over all the hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. One night our keys stopped working and the desk promptly sent up a maintenance person to correct the problem. A new door knob and lock was installed. The laundry area was clean and reasonably priced. The interior of the rooms is a little dated and worn. The only problem we had was the outdoor pool or lack there of. The pool was there but it was empty. No explanation was given or discount of money. That was a little disappointing. The location was good with easy access to the beach. We would stay again.
6 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Needs updating"
The rooms really need to be updated and cleaned. The kitchenette looked older than me. The room smelt musty and moldy. The carpet had stains. I had only ever stayed at the 17th St Quality Inn and had hoped it would be comparable. Next time I'll pay the extra and go back to 17th St
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Kassie
"Happy smiles across the board"
I had to travel for some last minute business changes and decided to bring the whole crew with. Despite the static on the tv channels we all had a great time. The day was filled with events for everyone from morning to night that included having to talk with various store vendors and merchandising. So at the end of a LONG day crashing down on one of the beds was like falling back onto a cloud. Granite that didn't last long cause the kids was having to much fun catching air off of the other bed. I could of used a hotel closer to the center of the boardwalk, yet it gave way to pass by some of the old hangouts I used to go to as a kid and was nice to share and open up those places to the boys as some of the places they can get to go to in the future. I would recommend this place to others not just for the sunrise on the ocean view from your balcony, also cause of the serenity that the room offered like the in room full size kitchen. Nothing beats a long day then a few cold Margaritas and some from scratch chicken chesapeake bites after midnight in silence with those that helped make the day something never to forget. Thank you Quality Inn for contributing to that.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014