All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
3301 Atlantic Ave, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Very disappointed"
When we arrived we were told our room was clean but still needed towels. They were being washed. That was ok but when we got to the room it was like a sauna. My husband turned on the air and also noticed there was a portable air conditioner near the balcony door. He got that running. In the meantime, a maintenance guy comes through the door, unannounced. He was very apologetic and explained no one had told him we had checked in. He then told us that the air conditioner did not work and he was going to look at it. After a few minutes he left and told us he would be back. A few moments later our in room phone rang. It was the front desk. She said it couldn't be fixed and offered a discount on the room. It was unbearably hot so we said no. She moved us to another room, after we packed up what we had already unpacked. Nothing was offered to us for our trouble. We spent a good part of our afternoon getting settled in for the second time wasting valuable beach time! Then later that evening I had to call the front desk to ask for the towels they never did bring us. He acted like he didn't believe me when I told him we didn't get towels. His co-worker told me earlier that they were still being washed. It was like he thought I was lying and taking towels. As if I would want those towels. It then took another half hour to get them! Overall, I was very disappointed in this hotel.
Colleen
"Overall--good family vacation stay"
The location was fantastic! It is was close to everything in town and cannot beat the beach front convenience, and the view from our room was great. The condition of the place was a bit dated, but relatively clean. Another plus is that this hotel has 2 pools, a pretty go size indoor pool and a smaller outdoor one. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants the convenience of the location and does not want to paid the ridiculous rates of a larger chain, like the Hilton which is next door to it.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Tracy
Stay was amazing. Right on the beach and in a uncrowded area. Rooms were clean and ready before the check in time. We are coming back to this hotel everytime we visit ocmd.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Sunseri
"Wonderful Beach Weekend"
Fantastic location! Our room was spacious and oceanfront...loved it! Furniture dated but room was clean and fresh with comfortable beds so just wonderful!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Thought it was pretty dirty, the walls and floors had gross stains, the towels had hair on them. Just not somewhere I'd consider staying again. I guess the price was good for right on the beach, but I'd rather pay a little more. I didn't feel safe here just because of the crowd that was in a hotel of this price.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
cyndy
Clean room, great view of ocean!
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Quality inn stay"
Just a little disappointed in the overall experience of it.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"outdated"
Went for holiday weekend with family. Had a standard room was too small for four people. Kitchen was old, dishwasher leaked and did not even want to try the stove. No place to plug in toaster in the kitchen area had to use it in bedroom. The cleaning staff did not clean our dirty dishes that were left in the sink. When asked management they told me it was not part of the service, basically they do not clean the whole room if they are leaving dirty dishes. They did not give you enough towels in the bathroom and they did not leave any extra toilet paper. Will not stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"This is perfect but ask for beachfront room"
Don't heed the negative reviews. This hotel exceeded our expectations after reading the negative comments. 30 yards max to the beach water. 1/2 block from a store that sells food liquor and incidentals. The shop in the hotel is convenient and not overpriced if you forget something, but it closes at 8. Beautiful view, but do get a beachfront balcony or you will be looking at roads and businesses. Our only downfall was no hot tub, but this is due to the American disability act.
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
an impromptu getaway
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
Very bad cafeteria: meen personal, long time cooking and everywhere flying.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Moving up"
At first I was given a side view unit that I would not allow my dog to sleep in. The furniture was stained and the bed was terrible. You could not see in their for because it was so dirty. I was about to cancel my reservation and for a 20 dol upgrade fee I was given an ocean front suite totally renovated with a stunning view. The hotel will do fine once they are totally renovated .
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
visit often
"Birthday Weekend Trip"
Good view, comfortable rooms but maid lazy......how can you clean room and not leave toilet paper. Then break the security lock off door and not tell your employer.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
leggz
The suite was perfectly sized for the two of us, and was adequately cleaned. It was right by the ocean and was nestled on the main drag with plenty of activities and eateries close by. The rate was reasonable. Would totally stay here again.
6 night romance trip Jun 8, 2014
Disregard negative reviews! Beds were extremely comfortable. Room and bathroom were clean. No funky smells and my allergies (extreme dust mite/mold/mildew sensitivity) did not flair up! We had a suite with a balcony, mini kitchen, full bathroom and a "water closet" (extra toilet)! So extremely pleased with the room and hotel, especially for the price!
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
"Good Service but dated interior"
We stayed for a week, over all the hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. One night our keys stopped working and the desk promptly sent up a maintenance person to correct the problem. A new door knob and lock was installed. The laundry area was clean and reasonably priced. The interior of the rooms is a little dated and worn. The only problem we had was the outdoor pool or lack there of. The pool was there but it was empty. No explanation was given or discount of money. That was a little disappointing. The location was good with easy access to the beach. We would stay again.
6 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Needs updating"
The rooms really need to be updated and cleaned. The kitchenette looked older than me. The room smelt musty and moldy. The carpet had stains. I had only ever stayed at the 17th St Quality Inn and had hoped it would be comparable. Next time I'll pay the extra and go back to 17th St
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Kassie
"Happy smiles across the board"
I had to travel for some last minute business changes and decided to bring the whole crew with. Despite the static on the tv channels we all had a great time. The day was filled with events for everyone from morning to night that included having to talk with various store vendors and merchandising. So at the end of a LONG day crashing down on one of the beds was like falling back onto a cloud. Granite that didn't last long cause the kids was having to much fun catching air off of the other bed. I could of used a hotel closer to the center of the boardwalk, yet it gave way to pass by some of the old hangouts I used to go to as a kid and was nice to share and open up those places to the boys as some of the places they can get to go to in the future. I would recommend this place to others not just for the sunrise on the ocean view from your balcony, also cause of the serenity that the room offered like the in room full size kitchen. Nothing beats a long day then a few cold Margaritas and some from scratch chicken chesapeake bites after midnight in silence with those that helped make the day something never to forget. Thank you Quality Inn for contributing to that.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"4 blocks from boardwalk"
Very Beautiful Hotel was great to stay in and had no problems with anything. Beautiful view from Balcony of ocean. Would stay again. very close to the boardwalk within walking distance.
2 night family trip May 27, 2014
william foster
"Awesome hotel"
Nice, clean rooms. Friendly staff. Right in the middle of Ocean City
3 night business trip May 23, 2014
Rick C
We all were very satisfied with our entire stay with your hotel. Wishing we could have stayed longer... Thank you.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
"Pleasure"
We had a great time, the view was wonderful. We love the ocean and always like to get away in May. The hotel room was great the ony problem we had was the heat was not working very well.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
B & B
"Great hotel. Close to the beach."
Great hotel. For the price very clean and close to beach. Only thing I didn't like was I wasn't allowed to smoke on balcony which doesn't make any sense since it's outside!
Other trip May 19, 2014
Rooms are very nice, layout is a little odd but it's a nice hotel
1 night romance trip May 16, 2014
"was told it was ocean front and it was not."
We were told it was ocean front and it wa not. Smoking room with no ash trays. Splenda was taken from our room. Cleaners threw away our little bars of soap and they did not leave any to replace the ones thrown away. Refrigerator made a noise when it was running. Couch springs were worn out.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Beautiful ocean view"
We had a room facing the ocean and sunrise was beautiful. Room was equipped with darkening shades as well as curtains so we could go back to sleep after seeing sunrise. Room was clean and had two bathrooms, slept 6. Only drawback was AC blew directly on one bed whenever it came on and made that bed too cold on our faces. But not so much that we wouldn't return. This was our 2nd stay here. Love it!
3 night trip with friends May 12, 2014
Pete
"Large space, super ocean front view"
There was no air conditioning! It was hot especially during the night when we could not leave the lanai door open. When I phoned the desk clerk about the air not working the next day, he told me someone would be up to look at it. After waiting 2 hours, I had to leave. Upon my return that evening, and checking in at the desk, I was told by the lady that the air has not even been turned on yet!!! Maybe the entire staff needs to have the same information! The staff, however, was extremely nice.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Olivia
"Very close to the Boardwalk & Downtown Ocean City"
This is a very nice hotel with direct ocean front accessibility . The room was very clean and had a fully stocked kitchen. The hotel gave us two rooms side by side,which was exactly as I requested. For what we paid, it was very nice. The one thing I wish I had known, is that for a little more money we could have been Ocean Front. The rooms we were in faced another building. The second thing was the pool was large and heated, but the hot tub has been closed down and the sauna was under repair. Other than that we had a good nights stay.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"Birthday"
I took my 15 yr old and friend to stay to celebrate her day. The staff was very helpful, the indoor pool was great and the room was clean
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Cheer Weekend"
room was very big and comfortable. Convenient to all locations. Staff was very nice
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Becky
"room"
It was not what I expected, it was not as clean,and didn't have all that it show on the pictures, but I did like the ocean view. I would not stay there again.
3 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
"Nice but Indoor Pool Freezing Cold"
The main reason we went was for a winter weekend escape and the kids could swim in the heated indoor pool. Problem was pool was not heated, no hot tub or sauna. Staff was indifferent about the pool situation. Excuses were given but it only got slightly warmer by Sunday. Luckily for us, our kids didn't seem to be affected and still swam every day. I braved it once but it was too frigid. Ok stay, could have been better with a little more/better pool maintenance. Oceanfront room was nice though.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
CB
"nice, friendly, great view, good price"
very happy with stay, great price and was surprised with what was included
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
We went in february and had a problem with the heating. Couldn't get it above 72 without having to reset the circuit breaker myself from the advice of the maintenance guy. Had to reset about 8 times. We got locked out 4 times due to a problem with the batteries in the lock. Ice maker leaked out into refrigerator over our food we had in there. But we're nicely compensated with a complimentary breakfast from the in house restaurant. Overall very happy with the hotel. A very nice get away. Will stay again. Staff was very helpful and quick to respond
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
tom
"Sweet hotel"
Everything was awesome to staff and beautiful room will be going back
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
branden
"Good value for a beachfront hotel"
Our desk clerk, Debbie was welcoming and accommodating. Room was large and clean. Indoor pool is a great size. We booked 5 rooms and were able to be all together. Bring pot holders. We will come back.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Liz
"Nice hotel close to beach"
It was snowing and our room in front of the beach.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"Wonderful Place"
Our room was beautiful! Oceanfront, high ceilings, full bathroom with jacuzzi tub and separate "water closet," full kitchen with 3.4 size stove and refrigerator, fluffy covers on the beds, sofabed and separate armchair perfect for football game viewing. Pool was beautiful and the room was warm in January. Hotel workers were friendly, the pool attendant even asking if the pool water was warm enough. Would only have been better if there had been a Continental Breakfast. We were VERY happy during our stay!
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2014
JJ
We were not able to push thru with our plans because of the bad weather, but Quality inn didnt even gave us a reconsideration. With this kind of situation, and unavoidable circumstances, i hope Quality Inn gave a little consideration, since were a regular customer of Quality Inn in Rockville.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2014
Rowena
"A nice surprise"
My boyfriend and I stayed at the hotel recently during New Years The staff was great and we had an awesome corner ocean front room with fantastic views. The hotel its self needs some updating but for the great winter prices I can't complain. I am already thinking of going back to OC for Super Bowl weekend
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Natalie
"Nice and affordable hotel, walk to Boardwalk"
Nice hotel, has a game room and indoor swimming pool (valuable during winter months) Walkable distance to Boardwalk Ocean Facing Affordable
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Loved my stay"
Definitely will stay there again
3 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Vanessa hall
"ocean city"
excellent. I had mistakenly booked a smoking room and desk clerk was able to switch it and also for an ocean view at the same price. He was very accommodating and the room was exceptionally nice. I would like to book this hotel again someday.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Close to everything"
Nice stay- horrible hotel room.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
JJB
"Run down hotel"
Very sad hotel close to a construction site so very noisy: we couldn't hear the waves of the ocean. We asked for an ocean view and ended up on the side. The wall paper was pealed at many corners, the bathtub was stained with no hot water after 8PM. The tiles in the kitchen were broken and towels smelled of cigarette even though we were in a non-smoking room. The staff was kind and service oriented but it couldn't make up for the poor state of the hotel
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
"Wonderful, Ocean front stay!"
Great room with the best view of the Ocean. The room was more than what we anticipated. Had a great time in the indoor pool and sauna. The kids loved the game room as much as the pool. The food was awesome. For what we paid it was a steal. Staff, room, food, amenities, all great! Will definitely come back. Recommend to any family!
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Barb
been going to oc for past 15 years best roon and view just can't afford it in the summer time around first week in august if i could i will be there
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
tony
Very dissappointed in the Hotels.com website info. It said the rate was $59.00 a night.I paid $109.00 per night.Also placed on 1st floor after requesting an upper floor overlooking the ocean.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
William Gordon III
"Room dirty."
Room was dirty and frig. In the room was finally unplugged because it was so loud.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Outdated Room with Annoying Construction Noise"
The location of this hotel was good. It was located on the beach. I also had a wonderful view of the beach from my balcony. The hotel room was very outdated. The furniture and the bathroom were especially , disappointing. The tile in the bathroom looked old and faded. There was a big brown stain on the bathroom wall, I had to wipe off with a wipe. There was a construction site next door that made loud noise that started at 7a.m. and did not end until 4p.m. The cookware that was provided in the kitchenette was old looking . I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
4 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2013
Maria
"Good location, right on beach."
There for offshore powerboat race, view was excellent, and right on turn.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013