All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
750 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"On the beach"
I stay here often, GREAT location, friendly staff.
3 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Sierra
"Basic accomodations"
This hotel is a good deal for the price and location. It is very basic with nothing really special about the room. There is no shuttle service and no deal for chairs or cabanas at the beach as with other hotels.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
K
"Nothing to brag about"
It was right in the middle of the action but the rooms are very small and I think the rooms could use a make over. If ur just looking for a place to lay ur head while u party this is the perfect spot. Nothing fancy just a bed and a bathroom. But overall it was cool
4 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
LaTosha
"Not bad hotel"
It was ok to stay for couple of days close to the beach
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Don't book here!!"
The customer service sucks!! There is never a manager when you need one and to top it all off, the shower had roaches in it and the staff was acting like we were lying. Didn't make it a whole day there, left after 6 hrs. Don't waste your time.
3 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
Latoya
"right in the heart of everything"
got to the hotel checked in with the move when was clean what more can you ask for we went to beach it's vacationa great place to call base when you were in Miami and you don't want to stay in your room too long
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
gee Tanner
Great hotel. I like that they provided beach towels. Quick response when we needed maintenance assistance with toilet.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"Very noisy"
Very nosiy Old rooms. N toilet was not working well.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Love the location"
I wish I was still in my twenties, all the beautiful people (women) this hotel is definitely it for the party goers!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"excellent"
I had a very good time i will be back
3 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
precious
"Roach Motel"
We were put in the first room on first floor. The noise was ridiculous, we were unable to sleep and kept being woken up. Air conditioning was in between two beds and loud. In other words, sleeping was impossible. As if that wasn't enough, every day we came in to a room being occupied by ridiculously extra large and fast cockroaches. I almost died ... again impossible to sleep with that. Male staff was much more attentive and helped us with bugs.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Lena
Great location but hotel is old, ok If without kids
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"perfect location on the strip of Ocean Drive"
It was a nice experience. It was actually my first time in Miami and I was happy with my stay at the Starlite. The staff was sweet and the hotel was clean.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Miami vacation"
Great
3 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
We got the first room next to the lobby was super small and noise, you could hear all the people in the street, I know we didn't travel far to watch tv but the tv didn't work.. But was the best location in the middle all restaurants and shopping and super close to the beach..
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Emma
"Starlite Hotel - South Beach (Miami)"
Great location. Beach is right across the street. Staff was very friendly and helpful.We found the valet parking useful and efficient. We were attending the Miami open tennis tournament and this hotel was perfectly located for easy and quick access to Key Biscayne.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Judy
"Only good for partying"
To start off with, room service doesn't come until 3-4pm because there so understaffed. The front desk attendant was smoking a cigarette at time of check in and made me wait until she was finished to speak. Room services didn't come until my 3rd night staying and only because I asked her too. Very convenient location wet willies next door was cool. Only recommend if your there to party and sleep. Not the place for family or relaxation.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
tristan
"Great location in the heart of South Beach"
I booked this hotel for one night during WMC and it was fine. The price was correct for the area and hotel quality. It's across the street from the beach and an easy 5 minute walk with a towel and ice chest. The front of the hotel is a street side restaurant which is a little weird but cool.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Mike aka In_10z
Nice for young guys..... do not expect anything fancy but clean enough to come back
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"hotel was nice but the the receptionist were rude!"
Was very shocked when i walked into the hotel it was much cleaner and nicer than i expected! i like the location and everything else about it besides the fact that everyone that worked in the hotel were very rude, dirty, and unhelpful. The 2pm check in is more like 4pm, i saw that happen everyday due to all the luggage sitting in the lobby. also be aware that when you arrive they require an additional $100 deposit that YOU ONLY RECEIVE BACK IF YOU HAVE A COPY OF THE RECEIPT AND THEY COINCIDENTALLY FORGET TO TELL YOU THAT WHEN YOU CHECK IN. it is just another way for them to get an additional $100 out of you so be careful but other than that the hotel cleanliness and "room with an ocean view" was very nice and would stay there again
3 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2015
carly
"Great service but Not for families"
Great place to stay for a decent price if you're not looking for fancy or quiet. The front desk people were the absolute best I've ever seen! Especially in south beach! Room was comfy and clean but pretty run down. Everything we needed and more was in the room and wifi was ok. Walls are thin but the AC blows great!
4 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Rosalio
"Ocean Drive - Great stay in center of it all..."
The Starlite Hotel is on Ocean Drive with the beach (South Beach) just across the street. If you want to be in the center of the fun without having to drive anywhere after a few drinks, this is perfect. Like many of the hotels in the "Deco District," this one is old but with enough updating to make it comfortable. Don't expect plush, you're paying for location here. Our room was clean and comfortable, on the 3rd floor (with elevator) so street-side noise was not a problem. All hotels in this area have busy seasons like spring break. This will reflect in both prices and availability so book early or go at other times when prices may drop by half. Many of these smaller hotels have no on-site parking. There are a number of parking garages within a block or two. Again, our stay during spring break caused the parking prices to jump substantially at days' peak, dropping a little early the next morning. Overall, a fun time and yes, we would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
T&C
"Best spot to be at"
Awesome
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Beachfront Hotel"
Nice place, was very close to all the action in South Beach. Restaurant and bar in hotel were nice.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Emily
"No cell phone service"
The rooms were nice and it was in a great location! The worse part about the hotel stay was the lack of cellphone service. They had wifi it said full service but it didn't work. You had to use your phone all the way outside the building!
3 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Clarissa
"Location Location Location"
The location is perfect for the beach and all that Ocean Ave can offer. Not the newest hotel but it was clean and the staff was nice.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Patty
"Not bad and not great"
We were told at time of reservation we could have a late check out then upon arriving they told us no and the receptionist was rice... House keeping barely speaks English...
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great for a short stay"
It was for one night and it was a perfect hotel for a one night stay. It is located right on the beach and has a bar right in the doorway.The room was pretty clean and the hotel overall was very comfortable. I would definitely recommended it for a short stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Location excellent, only had one usable outlet"
Location was perfect, directly across the street from beach access and I the middle of the action. I didn't miss not having a car, glad I didnt. Airport Flyer (2.65 pp per ride to and from airport) stop very close by. Also, other public transportation to Bayside Marketplace very close by. Definitely a "party" hotel, so if you mind the smoker, this is not the place for you. Only other issue was, there was only one usable power outlet and it was in the bathroom. The microwave and fring were connected in an extension cord, this made me a little nervous. However, we made due. The location outweighs that. I would recommend
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Terrible place to stay"
Noisy and crowded with multiple people making lots of noise at 4 am. Horribly uncomfortable mattress. Unfriendly unhelpful front desk. No place to park to drop off baggage and only expensive parking. Insufficient lighting.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Edward
"To busy for family"
To busy for family
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice Cheap Hotel"
I can not really say anything bad for a cheap hotel on the strip in Miami across from the beach during spring break right across from south beach.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Matthew
"Great ocean front hotel"
This is a great ocean front hotel to stay in if you want to be in the middle of a bunch of restaurants, shop, and clubs. The beach is directly in front of the hotel. Also, the maid clean the room daily and they have a decent elevator. I think it is an awesome budget hotel given its prime location. The only bad thing about this place is that the walls are paper thin!! Can hear every word our neighbor was saying in their conversation. If you are a light sleeper, bring ear plugs. Party music from the next door restaurant can be heard every night and our next door neighbor also parties in their room. Not a place for kids, they will never be able to sleep through all the noises.
4 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
Benny
"close to the beach and many stores."
The hotel was fine, the workers were nice, it was very close to the beach. But we got a room on the main floor in the back of the hotel and every morning at like 5am we could hear the garbage truck come to get the dumpsters. I would probably stay again, just ask for a upper floor.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Great location, right in the heart of south beach. Very well priced and room was quite reasonable for an older hotel. Smaller but bathroom nicely redone and everything was clean
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Miami beach experience"
No Parking, only vallet which seems to be normal routine in Miami. Staff are really nice
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Kabiru
"it's just an overpriced hotel near the beach"
as if I paid for something cheap that was extremely expensive
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
rae
"Great experience"
Ease checking in and out, friendly staff. Clean room, perfect for vacationers at a reasonable price.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Talyn
"Nice location"
There were bugs in my room and there was nothing they did for me.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
traveling
It was a pleasant stay. The location is awesome . I love the retro look of the hotel. Very clean and a comfy bed .
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Maytee
Had a wonderful time here. Great location and friendly staff. The room is spacious and comfortable. We plan on staying here again
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"sub-par"
Staff was a little rude. Rooms were not ready at check-in time. Had to wait about 25 minutes until it was ready. Good area if all you want to do is party.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Comfy bed and Central Location (Don't expect much)"
My boyfriend and I stayed for 4 nights. The hotel's location was very central; we literally walked all around South Beach and had ample time to come back to the hotel between day trips and beach visits. Don't expect too much in terms of the rooms or the service; the amenities are very limited. The bed/pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom doesn't have a fan and the shower's water pressure drops suddenly and stays low if another person is using the sink or if the toilet was just flushed. The Wi-Fi was unreliable. I had to take my final exam for an online course while on this trip and I ended up going to a café down the street. Don't buy the drinks in the restaurant/lobby downstairs; they're WAY overpriced. Overall it was a great room for the price because all we really needed was a clean, quiet bed to sleep in.
4 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
"Customer Service is Key and they have none!"
The customer service at this hotel is non-existent. The hotel was clean for the most part but, very old and in need of renovations. You get what you pay for in the heart of South Beach Miami. I will say the location of the hotel was perfect.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Great stay at Starlite Hotel."
Great location, clean room with King bed,cable, refrigerator, microwave, and beach towels. Perfect for a long weekend on the beach.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Jerome
"my wkndr"
My chk in was pretty quick. I was very pleased with my room,very clean. Right across from bch & next to wet willies. Good place to stay if your on a quick wkndr. I read reviews about front desk prior to coming & had my guard up. I found them to be straight forward and helpful when needed,friendly when u talk to them ,sometimes it helps when u smile and chat a sec. I would rebook again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Rechelle
"Good deal!!!"
The hotel is a very good deal for the price. The most important thing is it's clean!! Nice bed, flat screen TV, microwave, frig. The hotel is locate directly on Ocean Ave, right next to Wet Willies which is a plus. Don't worry about any negative reviews about Starlite, you going to always have a few people complaining. You won't be disappointed!
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
jason
"."
The male bartender and both female concierges were fantastic! perfect spot for a short get a way
3 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
"Perfect for what we needed!"
The starlets hotel is very clean, quite, and the front desk staff was perfect. The best thing about this hotel is its location tho, right across the street from the beach and close to many places to eat, shop, and party. I have zero complaints! We had an awesome trip!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Good value."
We were only there for two nights but we had a very good experience. the reception is open 24 hours which is good since we had an early checkout. It's a great location right on the beach, the rooms are simple but clean and the staff is nice. Reasonably priced too. No complaints.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015