All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

Service is adequate
    Ordinary pool
    Room is all right
"Good for the price"
Room was clean with plenty of towels. A/C worked good. Located in the center of all the action. Best price through hotels dot com. I woyld probably stay there again
2 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
pedro
"Good but very old building."
The room was very clean,stuff very helpful,very convenient location. I was satisfied.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
RUTH
Wasn't really looking for a expensive hotel but wanted to be on ocean drive! It's was great we just needed a place to lay head down for a few hours
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
LaToya
"Girls Trip..Fabolous!"
I loved the Starlite. It served us our purpose for a girls trip, right on the beach in the middle of all the action. The front desk staff was helpful for helping us plan a night out. Great deals for food, but it was quite pricey. Beds were very comfortable, the pillows were kind of hard. I would recommend a rug for the room, the floors were cold. I would recommend placing a broom and dust pan in the rooms, due to the sand being everywhere. Just as a courtesy for guest who would like to keep the floor clean.
3 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
Ingrid
"Horrific"
This hotel was terrible. It was a roach motel. I was very disappointed and lost my first night. I do not recommend it to anyone. The hallways reeked of marijuana in the hallways. The atmosphere was not conducive for a family vacation. We were fortunate enough to find a Marriott down the street and stayed there.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Perfect Location!"
Stayed at the Starlite Hotel for our girls weekend getaway! The hotel serves its purpose. If you're looking for luxury, obviously this is not your place! We however, did not have any issues or problems during our stay. The hotel is perfectly located on Ocean Drive. Right in the midst of all the action and only steps away from the beach. This was our second stay here and would not hesitate to come back.
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Carlotta
"The cruise ship hotel"
The starlight is a perfect hotel to stay in a night before a cruise. The hotel has the best location right next to wet willies on ocean drive. I gave the hotel 3 stars, one for the location, one for having a microwave and refrigerator, and the other is for the price. Overall the customer service was fine, not the best but i loved the evening receptionist she was really helpful.
4 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Jasmia
"Wise choice staying at Startlite"
Excelent location near of everthing, you can go to the airport taking a bus 2 blocks away for 2.65 usd in 40 min, you can get to tha beach walkin less than 10 mins. Very nice employees at the lobby and restaurant.
6 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Carlos
The Starlite is worth every penny.Ill b back
4 night trip Aug 26, 2015
Gerardo
":)"
2 night trip Sep 1, 2015
Israel
"Great for the price"
The hotel stay was good and comfortable for the purpose. The air conditioner worked perfectly for the hot and humid days. The bathroom is pretty small. The housekeeper could have cleaned the walls in the shower better. There was soap scum on the walls and she didn't clean the bathtub. The drain in the shower didn't work well in room 305. The front desk attendant (Patty) was fairly nice. However she took personal calls on her cell while customers were waiting to be helped. The other front desk attendant had her pet in arm while assisting customers, which is located next to their bar.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Sherry
"PLEASANT STAY, GREAT LOCATION!"
The hotel was nice and clean. Comfortable bed. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. You cant beat the location. It's right in the happenings of everything and across the street from the beach. Will definitely stay again!
3 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
aNGELA
"Good place for a good price!"
Hotel is in the middle of ocean drive, a lot of places to eat, dance, drink and cross street from the beach! The whole crew was great, and don't forget to ask for your discount for eating on their outdoor :)
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
edgar
"Will never stay again"
Hotel room was very dirty ...refrigerator smelled like it had been sitting and wasn't cleaned smelled of sour milk.. Creepy old guy knocking on my door at 7am asking for drugs and alcohol and when I told the woman on front desk duty about 4pm she laughed about it and says he's always there...
3 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2015
nakeisha
"Review Starlite Hotel Ocean Dr - Miami South Beach"
The Horror show started with checking-in. Lady behind the desk just laughed at us and said we had to wait for another hour to check in. We checked in at 14:00 (according to expedia website and starlet website the correct check-in hour). After cooling down for 15 min i approached her again and told her i was not pleased with her attitude and service. She sort of apologized (without saying the word "Sorry") and said we did not had to pay the $99 deposit for each room. Accommodations where old and needed refreshing ( shower curtains, sheets, couch, cupboards, wall plugs / electric points etc ) To top it off we had cockroaches in our rooms, after mentioning it they said they would address it, but swopping the floor ain't going to kill cockroaches. Noisy rooms, to much parties in the other rooms, you can hear the music from outside until 2 AM. Never ever book this hotel with Kids Straight up Drama, glad to be Home
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Andy
"nice"
the staff was very nice. Hotel can use some deco improvements. I would recommend this hotel bcus it is located on ocean drive. I would stay again only if I can get an ocean View....thank you so much for a fun experience...
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
kaela
"Nothing but fun"
Just can't get enough and so close to the beach
1 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2015
Palmer
"Old but location is great"
Best location on the strip right across from the ocean. Hotel is very old but good price front desk staff not very nice
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Awesome ocean view great location near everything"
Room is pretty decent nothing fabulous but pretty ok comes with fridge & microwave closet & dresser nice big long mirror best location across from the beach n a walk away from shops, restaurants & clubs/bars. Too firm of a bed n older decor is my only complaint. Is loud but nice vibe for me as I came to vacation & enjoy the Miami scene.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
CaliGirl
Its right on the strip so that saves it, its affordable and location location location...not the cleanest but not a roach hotel either... Good 2-3 star hotel saved by strip otherwise would recommend looking elsewhere
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"nice hotel close to beach"
We come every year and stay at Starlite hotel. Patty, Susie, and Jen always makes our stay pleasant. I especially love Patty upbeat happy attitude.She is very informative and fun to talk to....
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Beatrice/ BB
"For the price you can't beat it"
We had a very nice stay at the Starlite. The room was clean the bed was comfortable the shower was strong and the a.c was cranking. You really can't ask for more than that for under $100 a night to be right in the heart of South beach. I will stay there again.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
matt
Very convenient! Close to everything Miami Beach!
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Older renovated building"
Renovations not the best Very noisy all day and nigh Staff very helpful
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Uncomfortable Stay"
The hotel was close to the beach and everything else but the room was dirty. There were drips of an old liquid substance on the walls. It looks like they attempted to update the rooms but they failed....bad paint jobs, bad cleaning, wood trim and doors need replacing. Last but not least, there were blood spots on my sheets. The lady at the front desk told me I would have to change the bed myself because she was busy...After threats of reporting her to management, she came up to change the bed and asked me for help..I refused to help her.
Anonymous
We had an amazing time and the starlite hotel is walking distance from everything
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Always has been my favorite!"
It was great as usual! I don't ever stay anywhere else when i am in town!
Cin
"Such a disappointment!"
This hotel is not right on the beach, as advertised. The rooms are so tiny that ours didn't even have room for a bedside table. It is obviously an old building, which I would have enjoyed if it had been well kept. The entryway is FAR nicer than the rooms. The rooms were not very clean, even directly after maid service. It was like pulling teeth to get clean linens. There are large gaps under the doors, so noise is an issue. The room we were in obviously connected to the adjacent room and the just had flimsy bar locks to "seal it off"- there was also a large gap under that door, so we were constantly aware of what was happening in that room. The sidewalk outside of the restaurant is essentially a club scene, and the hotel elevator was frequently filled with pot smoke and, occasionally, piles of vomit. The mattresses were so bad and old and bowed that my husband was constantly afraid he was going to roll off the edge of the bed, and my son actually did one night and busted his nose open. The valet service that the hotel tells you you have to use for parking is an absolute racket- $25/ 24 hours and they take FOREVER to bring your car (30-60 minutes) when you call for it. (There is a public parking garage a few blocks away that is far cheaper and significantly faster, FYI.) The only positive thing I can say about the hotel is that our room didn't have bed bugs (which was a concern initially, based on the condition of the room). I do not recommend this hotel!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Right on the middle of everything!!"
We wanted a clean room right on the middle of everything and this place worked out great!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Carlos
"Best room for a budget stay"
Loved the hotel! Location, location! I do not recommend ocean drive for families, as there is a lot of action. The beds exceeded expectations. Get the ocean view, we'll worth it. It's not the hilton, but as far as bang for your buck this is my favorite.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Casey
"location was great but no good room service"
bath tub was clogged and was not fixed even after calling front desk.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Asim
Excellent Hotel the hotel staff is very friendly and very helpful on good place to eat that would fit any budget The cleaning lady always did a good job cleaning room everything you need is in walking distance you walk out of room straight to the beach if u like.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Convenient hotel on Ocean Drive"
As long as you go in not expecting a top of the line hotel... You'll be fine. This is a beach hotel in the middle of everything! Rooms are clean with basic amenities (microwave, fridge, flat screen tv). I've stayed 3 or 4 times and never had a bad stay. If you are looking for a budget stay for the weekend in Ocean Drive, this is a great choice.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Jerome
Good value
1 night trip Aug 11, 2015
Ronald
"Party location"
Perfect for by the beach stay. The water pressure was great. You get what you pay for.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Jen
"Great location bad service"
When booking I state my stay was for four people. I was toldoing check in was 2pm. I arrived at 3:25 and was told my room was not ready. After waiting about 30-40min and bugging the front desk I was told the roomoney was ready. The room only had 2 wash clothes so I went to the front desk and was told to ask the house keep who was extremely rude. I went back to the front desk and the the lady there was equally as rude. The location is perfect but some of the employees are ride and don't really care about the guest. I spoke with the manager over the phone who couldn't even help.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
vanessa
"Nice hotel close to thebeach"
Location: great if you like bars, music and people. Also is in front of the beach. Staff was very nice . They lent us umbrella, they cleaned the room every day and changed towels. There is hair drier, mini fridge and microwave. I would definetely go back
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Fernanda
"Beachfront"
Awesome frontdesk and valet, easy access to all surrounding shops and restaurants.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Khanh
Not the nicest hotel, but it's a great price for an awesome location. The staff is also super friendly.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"on the strip"
Wasn't told about the additional $100 security deposit until we checked in
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
J Stephen
Staff every ignorant and unprofessional,housekeeping didn't want to clean my room or give clean towels,there was minimal outlets wouldn't recommend
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Average."
I would not a take a family to their but a bachelor's or the fellas. Great customer service. The helpers dont speak,English.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2015
"Perfect location at an affordable price."
Came here after our Weddingmoon in Jamaica for a couple days and the hotel was the perfect location at an affordable price.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Cheryl
"It got the job done."
Decent hotel, great location to the beach and strip. Room wasn't amazing but it got the job done and it was clean. Huge bed!
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
S. Parker
"Not for comfort, only convenience"
The only reason to book this hotel is for the location. The rooms are pretty small, and so is the bathroom. You can't beat the locale though.
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
It's nice
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Ever
It's South Beach!!!...location great...hotel gave just what was needed. Thank you
2 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Natasha
"Nice hotel right on south beach, recommend suite"
This is a very great hotel right by the beach, the deluxe suite beach side was perfect to experience the night life as well as comfortable beds.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Tyler
"Not gonna party all night don't stay here"
Paper thin walls, if your neighbor farts you will hear and smell it. People banging doors, bumping doors and fighting in the hall all night. You have to pay to valet your car and it took then nearly and hour to bring mine back!. The beds are not comfortable, my view was of a brick wall of the rundown building next door. Pay a little more and stay somewhere nicer, it will be worth the $$$ I like to party,drink and have fun but when I want to sleep I want to sleep!!! MIAMI is amazing, one of the most beautiful places on earth, if this is the only hotel you can afford then ignore everything else and just go!!! You won't regret it!!!
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Suzanne
"Horrible"
It was horrible. The location is ideal for party goers. Not for people who are looking for comfort and quietness.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015