All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
4155 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

""Decent" sums it up"
Decent hotel, I'm not sure how people rate it 4+ stars, however. It's out-dated and I'd say a tad pricey for what it is. The breakfast was fairly standard as well (decent but certainly nothing to write home about). We'll try another hotel if we're in the area again.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Not too shabby and close to a lot of ammenities."
Had a family reunion in town , we stayed here for 3 days. I know it's an "airport " hotel ,but it is convenient to restaurants and not far from downtown Grand Rapids. Staff were very friendly , breakfast was good and warm. Rooms were quiet, clean, and perfect for a family. May not be a posh place and slightly dated ,but "hey" it's an airport hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Carl
"Corny jokes and all!"
After a really long day of airline delays, it was nice to be warmly greeted at 2a.m. There was a nice, very comfortable room waiting for me. The breakfast room lady Brenda was very friendly and helpful. I even enjoyed the corny jokes they post in the elevator every day! I will stay there every time I go to Grand Rapids.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and that we could provide you with a warm greeting and comfortable accommodations after a long day. Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to your next visit!
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Lynne
"baseball tournament in area"
It was clean, beds were comfy
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your business!
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
kenneth
Noisy room next door at 2:00am for 45 min. Then again at 6:30 am.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry for any noise disturbances you experienced during your stay. I have informed my staff to keep better eyes and ears out for any issues, especially during the night shift. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Everything was excellent Everyone was very friendly, couldn't do enough for us we were pleasantly surprised would return and recommend to anyone
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you so much for the 5 Star review and the wonderful recommendation! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time here! We look forward to seeing you again!
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Grand Rapids"
Comfortable
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you! Come back and see us again!
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Melanie
"Good for business travel"
I come here for business and have stayed twice before. Its a nice hotel with comfortable beds. I love the breakfast that starts at 430am -9am. They have a great selection of breakfast options and a nice seating area to watch the weather. I came in quite late due to a flight delay and the receptionist was great. I had forgotten toothpaste and they provided me with some which was really nice. I visit a customer at Calvin college so this hotel is nice and close to their site. Its close to the airport as well. It is a bit out of the way from the city area of Grand Rapids but i think its about a 15 minutes drive.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your continued business to our hotel and are truly grateful for your recommendation! We look forward to your next visit!
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Carolyn
"Comfort Inn deserves it's Name"
Very convenient to airport and highway system. They provide shuttle service and a generous breakfast. Wonderful and friendly service from all staff members. Considering all of this, the price is hard to beat.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for the 5 Star review! Your kind words and compliments mean a lot to us! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
"I'll stay afain"
Stayed before going up the airport. Perfect location. Has an airport shuttle. Great breakfast too!
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for the 5 Star review! We truly appreciate your kind words and compliments. We look forward to your next visit!
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
beth
"Nice!"
Nice breakfast. It looks like hotel was updated recently. Quick service to airport. AC was a little noisy.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We truly appreciate your kind words and compliments. We hope to see you again!
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
Tricia
Very nice hotel for the price. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and comfortable, but had a little of a closet smell.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We truly appreciate all the feedback we get from our guests as we use it to improve our hotel. I'm sorry if there was any odor to your room. I have already passed this information along to my head housekeeper to ensure that all of our housekeepers are using our air freshener. Thanks again for the input! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Not great, not terrible"
Not your typical wonderful Comfort Inn bed. It may have been at one time, but seemed a bit broke down
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for sharing your response! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't find our beds to be as comfortable as you expected. We take guest feedback very seriously and use it to evaluate how we can better our hotel in the future. Thanks again for your comments.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Good room for the rate."
While it is a bit dated, the front desk staff was friendly and my room was clean. Breakfast the next morning was okay. Nothing super exciting, but a decent meal. If you're on a budget, want a clean room and breakfast the next morning, this is the place for you!
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for sharing your review! We truly appreciate you choosing our hotel and are thankful for your comments! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Alisha
"Great Comfort!"
I am in Grands Rapids regularly on business and have tried many hotels. This is the best hotel I have found for comfort and quiet. The atmosphere is inviting. The staff are very helpful. Rooms are clean, and the beds are very comfortable! Love the bathroom! This will be my regular place to stay!
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you so much for your 5 star review! Thank you for choosing our hotel! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time here and plan to return. We can't wait to see you next time!
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Darlene
"Overall good stay"
Staff was very friendly and hotel was clean and nice. It's a bit out dated and the walls are thin. Overall it was a good stay.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
I returned here for a work visit to Grand Rapids. I had no complaints and will be staying again in the future.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We appreciate your loyalty and we are looking forward to your return!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Convenient To The Airport"
Upon approach the hotel seemed dated, so I am sure this colored my perception somewhat. I entered the lobby and there was a light dinner snack being served and several guests sitting in the lobby happily chatting: good vibe. Unfortunately the lobby smelled stale and of old food/garbage, and this carried down the halls and into the rooms. I was checked in immediately and by very pleasant staff. Once in my room I opened the windows even though it was 47 degrees outside and tried to air out the room enough to make it tolerable. My room had great amenities with microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. Rooms were quiet. It is in a great location and had it not smelled I would rate it as a great travel option. I am sure I would have felt the room was cleaner had the whole hotel not smelled so funky. A little attention to hall and room carpet edges would also go a long way toward a much cleaner look. Breakfast was warm at least and was kept well stocked and clean. I loved that, upon check out, the desk attendant immediately asked "What could we do better next time". Very impressed with that attitude and if hotel odor can be corrected this would be a great travel option for a few nights.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities we have to offer. I do want to apologize for the odor you encountered. I have already informed my housekeepers of your experience and we will diligently work on making sure this gets resolved. Thanks again for sharing, and we hope to see you again!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Jen
"Comfort Inn-Grand Rapids"
I enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Inn. The room was clean and comfortable. No complaints
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel! We are happy to hear that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. This is something we take a lot of pride in, and your compliments mean a great deal to us. Come back and see us again soon!
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Carolyn
"Great inexpensive hotel"
Hotel was great! Bed was sooo comfortable. Called desk and asked for no housekeeping the following day, and wasn't bothered once. Staff is very friendly. If I have any complaints they would be that the fridge kept making loud popping noises and t.v. channel selection is very poor. There are also no large trashcan in the hall to toss large items like pizza boxes.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for the 5 Star review! We are thrilled that you chose to stay with us and we appreciate your compliments! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Janessa
"St. patty's day weekend"
Only thing was the beds were to short and the shower head was to low for a 6 foot tall man.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for sharing your review! We truly appreciate your feedback and will use your comments as we strive to improve our hotel for all guests. Thanks for staying!
3 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Very busy hotel near airport"
Staff was always friendly. Hotel parking lot was almost always full due to the amount of travelers but was still able to find spaces.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled that you chose to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
ktheta
"Wish we could have had a different room."
Hotel was nice but the room Expedia booked for us was spedal needs. The bathroom was crowded with special seats for the bathtub & the shower head was inconvenient to use. Why did you put us in that room?
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for sharing. I apologize for the mix up regarding your room type. Sometimes, when reserving rooms through sites like Expedia, mistakes can happen while communicating your information to our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and I hope you will stay with us again!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
linda
"great stay."
Was only there over night with my girlfriend but we had a great time. Everything was perfect and the staff was very helpful and nice.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Timothy
"not a family hotel"
I was just a bit disappointed that I paid for 2 nights for my family under emergency circumstances and there was no pool or anything for the kids to do. My fault for not doing the research. Definately not a family oriented hotel.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! I'm sorry to hear that our hotel was not what you expected, but I'm glad you were able to stay with us.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"great"
Very nice
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for your 5 Star review and recommendation! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
dennis
"Solo getaway"
I stayed for a romantic getaway with myself and I enjoyed the room it was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for your kind words and compliments! I'm thrilled that you were able to enjoy your time at our hotel. Come back and see us again soon!
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
This hotel appears to have been relatively recently remodeled. It is what I would expect from a typical mid-grade hotel: the room was clean and tastefully decorated, typical hotel continental breakfast fare, completely satisfactory.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for your 5 Star review! We are grateful that you chose our hotel and enjoyed your stay. Your recommendation means a lot to us! We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Ok but looking a little tired"
Stayed one night for business. I think the people at this hotel are doing the best they can with what they have. The place is clean, the staff are friendly. It's just that the facility is a bit tired. My impression is that it dates to the 80's. I stayed in room 225. Wallpaper is curling at the edges. There's not one towel bar in the bathroom. The toilet is the old 3 gallon flush type (I'm an engineer. I notice these things.) Not sure who supplies the TV signal, but it's the worst picture I've seen in a long time. But they have plenty of outlets (including USB) on the desk. They're trying.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for your review! We are constantly trying to improve our hotel for our guests and your comments are greatly appreciated. We use comments like yours to evaluate our property and make improvements to our hotel and service. Thank you. Hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Front desk and breakfast staff were very friendly. Room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Needs a pool and hot tub. Room cost was a bit pricey but overall it is a good hotel for a short stay.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for your kind words and compliments! We are thrilled that you chose our hotel and we hope to see you again!
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Grand Rapids Comfort Inn"
Hotel is older & could use some upgrades in lobby & room TV. Price point was high for quality of motel. Staff pleasant, friendly and helpful. Dump the food; its poor quality and you might as well just have cold cereal and juice. Except for the price it's an OK motel with clean rooms good service and short drive time to the airport.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for sharing your review with us! We truly appreciate all guest feedback as we are constantly evaluating and improving our hotel for all of our guests. I apologize for not exceeding your expectations regarding the items you mentioned, but thank you for bringing these to our attention so we can work to improve them. We hope to see you again soon! Kevin C. General Manager
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Clean affordable hotel"
Was looking for a clean, cheap hotel in the Grand Rapids area. This hotel was just that. Only complaint is the walls were a bit thin but otherwise comfortable beds, clean rooms, continental breakfast.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Kristi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled that you chose our hotel and enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you again soon! Kevin C. General Manager
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Kristi
"Wonderful staff. Great location"
We arrived in the midst of a cold snap--it was about 1 degree outside with strong wind. Our reception was wonderful. The two rooms I reserved were adjourning will a handy adjoining door. Thanks! The only problem was that the heat had not been turned on for several hours and it took over an hour for the rooms to warm up to a comfortable temp. Otherwise the hotel was outstanding. The breakfast was good. Tow of our travelers had an early flight to catch and there was continental breakfast available very early--bravo! We would stay again. Thanks for keeping the parking area plowed and sidewalks clean.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here, but would like to apologize for the temperature of your room at check in. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so we can address this issue moving forward during this Winter season. We hope to see you again soon! Kevin C. General Manager
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Chrome Dome
"Close to shopping and eating places."
I lost my keys in the snow as I was brushing snow off my car to take my husband to the hospital for surgery. They sent a maintenance man out to find them for me in the snowstorm. Very thankful for that service!
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Judy, Thank you for your 5 Star review! We know all too well how hectic getting ready to check out and having to brush off your car can be, let alone losing your keys in a blizzard. We are just happy that we were able to find your keys for you and help ease the situation. Thank you for sharing your story! Come back and see us again! Kevin C. General Manager
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Judy
"Great stay."
Excellent stay. The property was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for sharing your review with us! We truly appreciate your comments and recommendation! We hope to see you again soon! Kevin C. General Manager
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Stay before going to airport"
Great place.Clean,comfortable room at a fair price.The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for your 5 Star review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here. Your compliments are greatly appreciated! Kevin C. General Manager
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
STEVEN
""Grand Rapidians" are the Best!"
We were attending a Bob Seger concert at Van Andel Arena. There was a woman working and she gave us a route to the Van Andal that took us there without getting back on I-96 it was definately the best route. She looked like she was just getting off duty. Yet she took the time to look up and print out a map for our convience. She went out of her way. I didn't get her name but she said she was a "Native Grand Rapidian"... We loved that. Nice lady and she set the tone for the rest of the evening. We found Grand Rapids to be very hospitable and we will be back. Thank You!
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time in Grand Rapids! We love this city! Thank you for choosing our hotel! It was our pleasure to help you with your directions and make you feel at home! Come back and see us again soon! Kevin C. General Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
cheryl
"Hotel was nice."
Very nice hotel, especially if you are taking a flight from Grand Rapids. The airport limo included within the rate was very convenient and the hotel staff in general was very nice.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Terry, Thank you for your 5 Star review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our free airport shuttle! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We hope to see you again soon! Kevin General Manager
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Terry
we had an excellent experience! Staff was efficient and friendly and hotel was clean and comfortable.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time and truly appreciate your recommendation! Compliments like yours serve as great encouragement for our entire staff to keep striving for excellence. Thank you! Kevin General Manager
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Excellent service, rooms clean, nice hot food for breakfast! Airport shuttle a bonus!
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate your feedback and compliments! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and were able to take advantage of our hot breakfast and airport shuttle. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Convenient & affordable"
We went to visit family over the Thanksgiving weekend and stayed for several days. Staff was helpful and the rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable and the fan worked well for white noise. For the money the breakfast was good. My only complaint was no bananas.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Ruth
"Nice place for the price"
Room was clean and comfortable. Nice that it had a refrigerator in room. Breakfast was good. Hotel is by many restaurants. Good price. Would definitely stay again.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you choosing Comfort Inn and sharing your review! We truly appreciate your comments and are happy that you enjoyed your stay. See you next time! Kevin C. General Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice surprises"
They served food on the first night I was there -- definitely enough for dinner. Breakfast had a wide choice and was good. One of the men shoveling the snow cleaned off my car for me. All pleasant surprises!
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Dear Susan, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your review! We truly appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time spent at our hotel! We pride ourselves on the service we provide to our guests, and your kind words are a great encouragement for our entire staff. Thank you. Hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Confortable stay"
Very comfortable and clean. Only complaints were that the water was luke warm in the morning, the tub (although clean) needed to be scrubbed, and I would have liked to see bacon with the breakfast.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I apologize for the lukewarm water and condition of your tub. These items have already been addressed with my housekeeping staff as we will work diligently to prevent any future issues. We hope to see you again soon! Kevin C. General Manager
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Edward
"Thin is not always better"
Every hotel owner, no matter the size, whether independent or chain, should be required to use the toilet paper they place in their hotels in their homes.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for your review and your comments! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nice, affordable hotel close to airport."
My family was in town for a funeral and was looking for an affordable hotel close to the airport. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The gentleman took extra care with dealing with my elderly parents. The hotel was very clean, the lobby looked like it had been updated and the breakfast in the morning was just enough. Last year we stayed at the Fairfield Inn in the area & this hotel was equivalent for less money.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn! It was truly our pleasure to host your family. While I'm sorry to hear the reason for your trip to Grand Rapids, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Kevin C. General Manager
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Quick and easy"
Very enjoyable stay. Less than 5 min from airport and right off the interstate. Staff was very helpful.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you! We appreciate your compliments and kind words! Kevin C. General Manager
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
quick and Easy
"Very Pleasant Stay"
The staff was helpful and pleasant, and informative. The continental Breakfast was very inclusive and offered kosher options, which was a plus for us!
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for your 5 Star review and kind words! We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Matthew
"updated rooms are great"
updated rooms are very nice - bathrooms, bedside reading lights are excellent
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you for noticing our upgrades! We love hearing back from our guests! Come back and see us soon!
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the interstate"
We had a pleasant experience at another Comfort Inn on our trip. And we needed to find a room on our return decided to give another Comfort Inn a try. Once again we were very pleased by our experience. The staff was very friendly and out going. We felt we got bang for our buck. We would stay here again.
Response by Comfort Inn Airport
Thank you so much for your recommendation! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time spent at our hotel, as well as other Comfort Inns. Come back and see us again soon! Kevin C. General Manager
Other trip Oct 12, 2014