All hotels in Milwaukie, Oregon, United States of America
17330 Se Mcloughlin Blvd, Milwaukie, OR, 97267, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Disgusting"
It was the dirtiest most disgusting motel I have ever stayed in! The sheets/pillow cases were not clean, there were stains, hair and other debris on and in them. The floor by the bed and the bathroom smelled of urine, there were huge stains all over the carpet and I am pretty sure the carpet had not been vacuumed at all. The staff were not willing to do anything in response.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Paulette
"Excellent for the price"
I was very impressed by this motel....very clean room, super comfortable bed, very, very quiet and the shower had great water pressure. Really nothing to complain about and was very reasonable at $64
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Tricia
It was ok. But the area was kind of weird. We woke up on our 2nd day to 30 to 40 police officers in the parking lot next door. Kind of scary
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"A great place to stay."
A first class motel with large rooms, a couch in the sitting area, two TV's, refrigerator, and microwave. Very comfortable and pleasant front desk service.
2 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
John O.
"Accessibility"
Easily accessible from conference center on Oatfield Rd
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Tabitha
"dont count on service"
we asked two months in advance for rooms next to each other.when we got there one room was at the opposite end of the building.and he didnt even check to see if he had rooms together.im sorry but two months notice thats just not right.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
rob
nice big room with separate living room. close to street but quiet. Breakfast was a little lean, but the price was great
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
phil
"Acceptably average property"
Found it to be average in most categories. Breakfast was nominal, limited to only bagels, English muffins, toast, and two varieties of regular muffins. Needed to leave by 7 am and had to request access to this breakfast buffet.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great for price"
For the price its fantastic. A straight shot to downtown portland down the road. Room was clean and had a cool set up with a little area where we fit an extra person perfect. Fridge and microwave. Service was decent. Only complaint would be the "breakfast." Bagels and mini muffins were the only two options; you get far more of a selection at a Howard Johnson but I valued my room more and I was very satisfied.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Dani
"Decent room"
It was a large room and decent cleanliness but dated. The carp was very tired and needs to be replaced. Microwave, bed and refrigerator were clean.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
EDWARD
"More for your money"
Very large rooms. Friendly people. We were pleasantly surprised by the spacious room and the large bath/wash area.
1 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2015
Jon
"Worst place ever"
Incompetent front desk staff. Not a clue of hotel management or hospitality. I'm glad that I didn't stay because everything looked like a dump. I lost my money, but I'm glad that I didn't stay, end if you are smart, you will stay away too. AARP should withdraw any support to this hotel, is a disservice to the membership to include a place like this.
Other trip May 18, 2015
PRD
"Pleasant when you need to be away from home"
Staff is always hospitable..accommodations always clean. We try to stay here when in portland. It's a great deal. Being in a clean room is most important. Breakfast is minimal but we usual eat out on a trip but the english muffins and bagels looked fresh
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Nice!"
It was just what I needed. The room was spotless, quiet and comfy.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Fine for 2 star"
The folks running the place were very kind and helpful. The breakfast was coffee,carbs. The room was not fully cleaned. The microwave area was still dirty with coffee stains, and the inside of the microwave was very dirty with baked on food. I did not complain because we were in late and out early...so it wasn't an issue. The rooms are really big! Outdated and needed a good deep cleaning. Headbards were dusty, the outer circumference of the carpets very dirty (actually...carpets need to be changed out or deep cleaned). This has potential to be a good little hotel if it was cleaned up a bit.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
krissy
"Oregon City or bust"
I was given a wonderful room - nearly a suite. The staff was very cordial. A good option near Oregon City, since there are a limited number of other hotels and only one fairly expensive one in town.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Rebecca
"Bad experience"
The service was horrible, the hotel manager seemed to not want us there
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Repeat customer"
I like this motel when I have to stay in the Portland area. Convenient, the suites are nice and comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Gayle
"Comfy and roomy!"
Staff were great! Decor was a little dated but the room was very big, clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Natalie
"Hotel"
It was great service very clean breakfast wasn't what we expected but overall it was good and offardable
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Super quiet!"
We tried a new place and we are pleased. Good access off I 205. Very quiet and clean. It was a suite, very roomy. Comfy bed. We will book again; close-by access to many places we frequent in nearby SE Portland.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Cheap and clean"
Cheap and clean- this hotel is close to Portland. The Continental Breakfast is lacking and the WiFi didn't work for us but I would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Second Visit in 3 months"
It is convenient and near my daughter and family when I visit and the price, comfort and location to Portland make this a fine place to sleep.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Papa Scott
only stayed one night; the room was roomy and comfortable with a jacuzzi bath which I did not use
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Get what you pay for."
I picked up this room at a discounted rate so can't really complain too much
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Charlie
"vacation time"
It was good. Service was good.
4 night trip Dec 8, 2014
"Budget Traveler - this is a great find!"
I stayed on personal business for a seminar in Portland. I arrived late, I was greeted and well taken care of. For the cost of the room and the age of the facility it was a pleasant surprise and excellent. Everything was as clean as you could get; even the old carpet (I hope they can replace it soon). Budget traveler - this is a great find.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Cheap but not nice"
Small room without hair dryer, poor break fast, small TV
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Jong
"I will stay there again."
This is a clean place to sleep and seemed to be in a safe area.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
This isn't the nicest place but it was mostly very clean, except that some of our blankets had disconcerting stains on them. Some cons: We had some "neighbors" who were outside late at night for about 5 hours talking and laughing loudly so we couldn't sleep. I didn't call the office to ask them to stop, since it seems to be run by a couple who is there 24/7 and I didn't want to bother them. I can't say if they would have stopped it if I asked. Some pros: We had a double queen room with a fridge and microwave. It was much bigger than I expected, in the sleeping area and bathroom/vanity, plus there was a separate living area half-walled off. The pool is covered only about 3/4 of the way, so it isn't great for cold weather, but it is heated so even in 65 degree weather it wasn't that bad. There was a good size jacuzzi too. Overall my husband and I and our 3 year old were pretty comfortable here. Breakfast options are limited (bagels/English muffins, coffee/juice) so you might want to bring some fruit/yogurt etc to round it out.
H
"Roomy suite"
We stayed here for the night on our way to Multnomah Falls. Our two queens suite was quite roomy, however the beds were a bit uncomfortable. But overall it was a clean and decent place.
It was a little noisy-lots of car door slamming and people coming and going at 2 in the am
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"spacious rooms at great service"
very spacious, little away from downtown but a good peaceful location Breakafast was good; free wi-fi, microwave and refrigerator in the room-helpful with small kids; two tvs are awesome
4 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Ranga
"Large rooms. Comfy beds. No complaints here"
kind of an older property but everything was clean and i got a nice and quiet sleep.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Jonathan
"Great stay for the money!"
The room was clean, roomy and comfortable. We enjoyed that the breakfast area was so clean, too.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Staff very friendly room was clean."
They serve a small breakfast but I was visiting family and didn't try it. If you need a clean room and comfortable bed, this is the place.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Papa Scott
"Basic but clean and safe"
Owner/Manager was hospitable and helpful. Rooms clean and quiet. Beds were a little hard and breakfast was very limited. (Coffee, white bagel or muffin and juice.) Close to shopping, movie theatre, Portland Aquarium.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Stay in Milwaukie, OR"
Could use some updating such as carpet and tile in bathroom. Matbe a blow dryer. Close to stores and was pretty clean.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Sheri
"Good rooms"
Service rooms were really clean and staff was really friendly
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"exceeded expectations! Very convenient location"
I didn't know what to expect. But I was very pleasantly surprised. If they were all like this, I would would not hesitate about staying at any of them.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Aaron
"quiet, homey and lots of room."
I had to stay in town over night for an early meeting and am glad I chose this hotel. The room was very nice and even though I was right at the top of the stairs on the second floor it was pretty quiet. I did miss having a coffee pot in the room, but there was coffee available in the office. Having a refrigerator and a microwave was a bonus in that I did not have to go out to eat that night. Staff was friendly. I will choose this hotel again if I ever need one. I didn't need these on this trip, but was very impressed with the desk and table in the room. If I had been on a business trip I would have had plenty of space to do any projects.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Krisstina
"good for an overnight stay"
Not bad for an easy overnight stay. Good WiFi, needs some modern updates and even though I didn't need it, the kitchen needed some cleaning.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Ruben
"Decent"
Have stayed here a few times because its close to my brother who was sick. Owner was very pleasant to deal with.
3 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
ronald
"Great business stay!"
We had a great stay at the EconoLodge in Milwalkee/ Portland. The room was clean and I felt safe in the neighborhood when walking between the room and my car. And even though we did not use it, this motel does have a pool.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Kimberly
"very pleased"
This motel and staff exceeded our expectations. The location is on 99E and in spite of being on this very busy road it was extremely quiet. Room was clean and well stocked. We did not have to ask for amenities as they were provided prior to our arrival. There are several dining choices within walking distance. We will not hesitate to stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Martin
"retrun customer"
I am a return customer and will be back again. Older motel, but kept up nicely.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Gayle
"Okay, except..."
Our room was spacious, had a nice TV, little table with chairs, microwave, mini fridge, decent looking, and beds were comfortable. However, upon waking up in the morning, I saw a bed bug crawling across my pillow. We found bed bugs on both the beds. We informed the front desk, and they told us they would take care of it. Fortunately we were there for only one night.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Enough space and good condition of facilities. But no hairdryer and poor breakfast.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Dependable"
Just needed a quick place to stay after a long day of flying, staff was very friendly, room was comfortable and very air conditioned, was initally worried about a rowdy group in the room next to mine but I didn't hear a peep through the walls. Very solid.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"NEVER GOING their again"
I would not go their again. They would walk in the room when sign was on the do not bother.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014