All hotels in Milwaukie, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here17330 Se Mcloughlin Blvd, Milwaukie, OR, 97267, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Nice!"
It was just what I needed. The room was spotless, quiet and comfy.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Fine for 2 star"
The folks running the place were very kind and helpful. The breakfast was coffee,carbs. The room was not fully cleaned. The microwave area was still dirty with coffee stains, and the inside of the microwave was very dirty with baked on food. I did not complain because we were in late and out early...so it wasn't an issue. The rooms are really big! Outdated and needed a good deep cleaning. Headbards were dusty, the outer circumference of the carpets very dirty (actually...carpets need to be changed out or deep cleaned). This has potential to be a good little hotel if it was cleaned up a bit.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
krissy
"Oregon City or bust"
I was given a wonderful room - nearly a suite. The staff was very cordial. A good option near Oregon City, since there are a limited number of other hotels and only one fairly expensive one in town.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Rebecca
"Bad experience"
The service was horrible, the hotel manager seemed to not want us there
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Repeat customer"
I like this motel when I have to stay in the Portland area. Convenient, the suites are nice and comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Gayle
"Comfy and roomy!"
Staff were great! Decor was a little dated but the room was very big, clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Natalie
"Hotel"
It was great service very clean breakfast wasn't what we expected but overall it was good and offardable
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Super quiet!"
We tried a new place and we are pleased. Good access off I 205. Very quiet and clean. It was a suite, very roomy. Comfy bed. We will book again; close-by access to many places we frequent in nearby SE Portland.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Cheap and clean"
Cheap and clean- this hotel is close to Portland. The Continental Breakfast is lacking and the WiFi didn't work for us but I would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Second Visit in 3 months"
It is convenient and near my daughter and family when I visit and the price, comfort and location to Portland make this a fine place to sleep.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Papa Scott
only stayed one night; the room was roomy and comfortable with a jacuzzi bath which I did not use
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Get what you pay for."
I picked up this room at a discounted rate so can't really complain too much
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Charlie
"vacation time"
It was good. Service was good.
4 night trip Dec 8, 2014
"Budget Traveler - this is a great find!"
I stayed on personal business for a seminar in Portland. I arrived late, I was greeted and well taken care of. For the cost of the room and the age of the facility it was a pleasant surprise and excellent. Everything was as clean as you could get; even the old carpet (I hope they can replace it soon). Budget traveler - this is a great find.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Cheap but not nice"
Small room without hair dryer, poor break fast, small TV
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Jong
"I will stay there again."
This is a clean place to sleep and seemed to be in a safe area.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
This isn't the nicest place but it was mostly very clean, except that some of our blankets had disconcerting stains on them. Some cons: We had some "neighbors" who were outside late at night for about 5 hours talking and laughing loudly so we couldn't sleep. I didn't call the office to ask them to stop, since it seems to be run by a couple who is there 24/7 and I didn't want to bother them. I can't say if they would have stopped it if I asked. Some pros: We had a double queen room with a fridge and microwave. It was much bigger than I expected, in the sleeping area and bathroom/vanity, plus there was a separate living area half-walled off. The pool is covered only about 3/4 of the way, so it isn't great for cold weather, but it is heated so even in 65 degree weather it wasn't that bad. There was a good size jacuzzi too. Overall my husband and I and our 3 year old were pretty comfortable here. Breakfast options are limited (bagels/English muffins, coffee/juice) so you might want to bring some fruit/yogurt etc to round it out.
H
"Roomy suite"
We stayed here for the night on our way to Multnomah Falls. Our two queens suite was quite roomy, however the beds were a bit uncomfortable. But overall it was a clean and decent place.
It was a little noisy-lots of car door slamming and people coming and going at 2 in the am
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"spacious rooms at great service"
very spacious, little away from downtown but a good peaceful location Breakafast was good; free wi-fi, microwave and refrigerator in the room-helpful with small kids; two tvs are awesome
4 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Ranga
"Large rooms. Comfy beds. No complaints here"
kind of an older property but everything was clean and i got a nice and quiet sleep.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Jonathan
"Great stay for the money!"
The room was clean, roomy and comfortable. We enjoyed that the breakfast area was so clean, too.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Staff very friendly room was clean."
They serve a small breakfast but I was visiting family and didn't try it. If you need a clean room and comfortable bed, this is the place.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Papa Scott
"Basic but clean and safe"
Owner/Manager was hospitable and helpful. Rooms clean and quiet. Beds were a little hard and breakfast was very limited. (Coffee, white bagel or muffin and juice.) Close to shopping, movie theatre, Portland Aquarium.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Stay in Milwaukie, OR"
Could use some updating such as carpet and tile in bathroom. Matbe a blow dryer. Close to stores and was pretty clean.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Sheri
"Good rooms"
Service rooms were really clean and staff was really friendly
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"exceeded expectations! Very convenient location"
I didn't know what to expect. But I was very pleasantly surprised. If they were all like this, I would would not hesitate about staying at any of them.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Aaron
"quiet, homey and lots of room."
I had to stay in town over night for an early meeting and am glad I chose this hotel. The room was very nice and even though I was right at the top of the stairs on the second floor it was pretty quiet. I did miss having a coffee pot in the room, but there was coffee available in the office. Having a refrigerator and a microwave was a bonus in that I did not have to go out to eat that night. Staff was friendly. I will choose this hotel again if I ever need one. I didn't need these on this trip, but was very impressed with the desk and table in the room. If I had been on a business trip I would have had plenty of space to do any projects.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Krisstina
"good for an overnight stay"
Not bad for an easy overnight stay. Good WiFi, needs some modern updates and even though I didn't need it, the kitchen needed some cleaning.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Ruben
"Decent"
Have stayed here a few times because its close to my brother who was sick. Owner was very pleasant to deal with.
3 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
ronald
"Great business stay!"
We had a great stay at the EconoLodge in Milwalkee/ Portland. The room was clean and I felt safe in the neighborhood when walking between the room and my car. And even though we did not use it, this motel does have a pool.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Kimberly
"very pleased"
This motel and staff exceeded our expectations. The location is on 99E and in spite of being on this very busy road it was extremely quiet. Room was clean and well stocked. We did not have to ask for amenities as they were provided prior to our arrival. There are several dining choices within walking distance. We will not hesitate to stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Martin
"retrun customer"
I am a return customer and will be back again. Older motel, but kept up nicely.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Gayle
"Okay, except..."
Our room was spacious, had a nice TV, little table with chairs, microwave, mini fridge, decent looking, and beds were comfortable. However, upon waking up in the morning, I saw a bed bug crawling across my pillow. We found bed bugs on both the beds. We informed the front desk, and they told us they would take care of it. Fortunately we were there for only one night.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Enough space and good condition of facilities. But no hairdryer and poor breakfast.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Dependable"
Just needed a quick place to stay after a long day of flying, staff was very friendly, room was comfortable and very air conditioned, was initally worried about a rowdy group in the room next to mine but I didn't hear a peep through the walls. Very solid.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"NEVER GOING their again"
I would not go their again. They would walk in the room when sign was on the do not bother.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Modest motel for reasonable price."
We needed a place to stay for 10 days & this place was sufficient without costing a fortune. The room was clean, spacious, had a seating area, small fridge & microwave. It was a bit rundown, & wasn't in a fashionable ( or interesting) neighborhood but it was fine for us. There's a pool/spa area, small & not very attractive, coin laundry & soda machine. Don't expect much from the continental breakfast, but there are plenty of fast food places.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Basha
"terrible owner"
I stayed at this hotel and everything was going fine until I wanted to check out a day early. The manger was trying to not refund my credit card. I asked him to refund my credit card and he got upset slamming the drawer because he had to credit my account back. His wife walked in and said something in a different language spit on the floor and walked off. Do not stay at this hotel.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Smelled like smoke even though it was non-smoking. However it was clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Kami
"REEKSA OF TOBACCO YUCH"
Except for the stink of tobacco I would be back.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Bendite
"Hotel room smelled terrible!"
I requested non-smoking room. When I got to the room it smelled terrible, like old cigarette smoke. I told the attendant but the he said Expedia booked a smoking. There were no other non-smoking rooms except the "Jacuzzi Suite". I was charged extra to switch to that room. The Jacuzzi which was no more than a jetted tub which had hair and dirt in the bottom. Breakfast options were a muffin, an English muffin or a bagel...that's it. Bad Experience!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Perfect for my visit."
Good place if you need to be close to Portland. Room was always clean and taken care of when I returned. Some seem to have complained about breakfast or the pool. I don't get it, it is what it is. You want a higher end experience, then go to a higher end property. For the price, very satisfied,. Neighborhood has lots of inexpensive, but good ethnic retardants as well as all kinds of shopping and fast food near by
4 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"All around great hotel!!!!"
We were on a budget so we checked in because it was one of the more affordable places in the area. It ended up being the BEST place we stayed in during our travels! It was affordable, rooms were immaculate, and the staff was amazing. Even if we were not concerned about our budget, this would be the first place I would consider. Highly recommended!!!!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Nice quiet no-frills hotel"
The room was clean & spacious with a king sized bed and a large kitchenette with a table and counter for food prep. The decor was dated. Location-wise, it's a nice quiet area near Walmart and Fred Meyer as well as freeways. The continental breakfast was basic - English muffins, blueberry & banana nut muffins and juice - but plentiful and served in the little lobby area.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Ann
"Nasty! Beware the smoking reservations."
All we needed was someplace to stay and have breakfast at before our flight left the next afternoon. The carpet had burn marks on it as did the couch and chairs. The bath towels were hard, the shower fixtures were rusted, the front desk staff barely spoke English and the continental breakfast was bagels, english muffins & small store bought muffins with cranberry juice and apple juice. Somehow I missed the fact that the room was a smoking room. It smelled so bad we had a hard time even sleeping. I did ask for a different room but was told there were none available. I would avoid this place if possible even as a crash pad between stops. It's not worth the $80ish you'll pay. Goodluck.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Holyoak
"never stay again."
Booked through Expedia. When I checked in, the guy just said that only smoking room available. However there seems only some guests at that day. He never trying to switch room at all. terrible service.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"about what you would expect from econologde"
It was a typical 2 star hotel. Felt safe in surrounding neighborhood. good chinese restaurant across the street. easy to get to freeway but not close to downtown or convention center. can take bus into downtown but not the MAX train. car rental nearby. pool was nice. nothing fancy and no extras.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"A Real Gem"
Reserved a king size suite with separate jetted tub in the room...terrific! Clean, quiet room. Exterior recently painted, beautiful inside/outside pool with separate hot tub. Great place to stay, especially for the money. Would stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Ron
"shopping for boy to go back to school"
It's a very nice spacious room, although there's no in room coffee pot and coffee, but they have microwave and refrigerator and extra sink. My family and I were very satisfy and will come back again to stay here.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014