All hotels in Milwaukie, Oregon, United States of America
17330 Se Mcloughlin Blvd, Milwaukie, OR, 97267, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Nasty! Beware the smoking reservations."
All we needed was someplace to stay and have breakfast at before our flight left the next afternoon. The carpet had burn marks on it as did the couch and chairs. The bath towels were hard, the shower fixtures were rusted, the front desk staff barely spoke English and the continental breakfast was bagels, english muffins & small store bought muffins with cranberry juice and apple juice. Somehow I missed the fact that the room was a smoking room. It smelled so bad we had a hard time even sleeping. I did ask for a different room but was told there were none available. I would avoid this place if possible even as a crash pad between stops. It's not worth the $80ish you'll pay. Goodluck.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Holyoak
"never stay again."
Booked through Expedia. When I checked in, the guy just said that only smoking room available. However there seems only some guests at that day. He never trying to switch room at all. terrible service.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"about what you would expect from econologde"
It was a typical 2 star hotel. Felt safe in surrounding neighborhood. good chinese restaurant across the street. easy to get to freeway but not close to downtown or convention center. can take bus into downtown but not the MAX train. car rental nearby. pool was nice. nothing fancy and no extras.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"A Real Gem"
Reserved a king size suite with separate jetted tub in the room...terrific! Clean, quiet room. Exterior recently painted, beautiful inside/outside pool with separate hot tub. Great place to stay, especially for the money. Would stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Ron
"shopping for boy to go back to school"
It's a very nice spacious room, although there's no in room coffee pot and coffee, but they have microwave and refrigerator and extra sink. My family and I were very satisfy and will come back again to stay here.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Lucia
We had booked the hotel for three nights and after staying there one night we left. We knew we would not be getting a refund on the next two nights but we couldn't handle staying there.
3 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Just for the night."
The room was comfortable enough but the continental breakfast was very limited.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"old but clean"
We stayed here at the recommendation of someone who stayed there before. The location was easy to get to for SE Portland. It was right on 99 but it was still quiet at night. It is a small place but the rooms are huge. The beds weren't very big but they were comfortable. The place is a little dated: worn furniture and wallpaper but it was very clean. I didn't find anything to complain about.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Erin
"Close-ish to Portland"
We stayed here to visit Portland. The hotel is 20-30 minutes outside the city. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were fine and typical to Econolodge standards.
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2014
"outdated but clean"
This hotel is in a great location. The rooms was very clean and the staff was accomodating and professional. The rooms are very outdated however. We had the 2 bed suite which included a living area. The sofa was torn in multiple places, was very well worn and should be replaced. The bath towels were very thin too. For the price it is still a great deal but a little investment in updating this property would go along way.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Very convenient location and we'll-priced"
Overall it was very good. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"TERRIBLE MOTEL. DON'T STAY HERE!"
This is an old motel located next to a busy and noisy, four-lane highway. The furnishings and the rooms have a strong odor of stale cigarette smoke. We would recommend trying any other Expedia hotel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Decent motel"
Comfortable room, reasonably quiet (although there was some road noise), didn't open curtains as we were along the walkway (1st floor), breakfast was very basic (bagels, packaged muffins, coffee, watery orange juice)
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"Highly disappointed"
I have never been treated so poorly!!! I checked in with my family checked out the room and was disgusted. I asked for a refund or swap for another room and was denied!!! I will never book another room at this facility. I would never ever recommend to another person!!!!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
bill
I was not expecting the hotel to be great...but it was! The front desk clerk was extremely nice, asking about our day and the reason for our visit (i.e. a test). He offered brochures of places to go that were close that would excite my daughter and even remembered to wish me good luck on my test the next day. The room was very spacious and clean. Perfect for what we needed.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Kelsie
"Surprisingly Good"
This is an older hotel in a commercial district. However, remodeled to include a sitting area away from the bed. Pleasant surprise: although I didn't use it, the remodel included a large Jacuzzi tub. Comfortable bed with clean sheets. Awesome deal for the price. Only complaint: carpet is a bit old and dated. Otherwise I recommend
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Predictable for cost"
I wasn't paying attention to the description when I booked the room and accidentally booked a smoking room. The smell of stale cigarettes were left on my clothes, but being a none smoker I should have read more carefully. Good place for the cost.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Med travel"
Very good
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Med rural
"Good expect noise"
The location is quite near by the air plane. The room is big and nice. The only uncomfortable is the big sound of the air flying. However, I think it is hard to swift.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great value"
Clean and comfortable. We had a 2 bed suite. No coffee pot nor cooking tools/dishes provided. Not enough parking for all the rooms but the manager let us park right in front of the office because I was not ok with parking my vehicle on the street. We did not check out the breakfast so I cant comment on that. We used the room to sleep and shower. Most of our time was in downtown Portland which was a 15-20 minute drive away.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Charlotte
"Person at the front desk ruined the experience."
At check in I gave the person at the front desk my visa card as expected. When we went to check out the next morning I asked for a receipt so I would know what the total amount was that was charged to my card. He refused. He told me that if I wanted a receipt I should contact Expedia. I understand that Econ Lodge is not elite accommodations but there was no need to be rude. We took a cross country flight and we're looking for a place to sleep and shower. I doubt we will ever book a room with Economy Lodge again. I took a business card and plan to write the parent company when we get back to NC. I still have no idea what amount was charged to my credit card. Can you see from what they submitted to you?
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Very Clean and quiet"
Stayed a total of 3 nights. Hotel staff very friendly. Furnishings are a little on the older side, but everything was in great condition. Very very clean. Had kitchenette and spa Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. Housekeeping were concerned that everything was up to my standard. Sweet ladies. Really impressed how clean the entire property is. Great continental breakfast, ice machine and free Wi-Fi. Great location with easy access to 2 major highways and close to shopping, restaurants and groceries. Will stay here again next time we come to Oregon.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
"Hotel was Exceptional"
Hotel was exceptional. we travel alot n thought we would try this hotel. we let to share the wealth. This was out standing. We are very pleased.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Clyde
"nice room"
Nice room for the price.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Not bad"
It would have been nice if their pool had been open, it is seasonal though as it is out doors and partially open to the elements. Other than that it was a good hotel and the staff were very willing to make your stay comfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Pictures and decription of motel were decietful"
booked our room on expedia and when looking at the pictures of the motel I thought this was a enclosed building and really nice indoor pool. When we got there I was greeted by the owner who I couldn't completely understand through the process of checking in. He never did give me a chance to explain that we needed a bottom floor room due to my grandma being with us and not being able to do stairs. I was rushed through the process and stuck on the top floor. I was told the pool was broken and they only had a hot tub. the building itself didn't match the pictures on the site. and when I saw the pool it didn't match the pictures either it was in a garage looking thing and the end section was even enclosed. then it said it had continental breakfast and when we went down we were disappointed to only find bagels English muffins and cream cheese, muffins, and coffee or juice. Would of appreciated knowing that there really wasn't much option of food there. and just felt very akward listening/seeing how the man behind the counter reacted with other customers. I will never be staying at this motel again to say the least
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Nicole
"Inexpensive hotel that is easy accessible and comf"
I have nothing further to add.................................................................................................................................
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Econo Lodge a Great Find"
Room was large, very clean, and quiet considering its proximity to noisy, busy Hwy 99E. There was a small fridge and a microwave. The TV had lots of cable channels, and there was free WiFi. Reasonably priced, convenient for our needs.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Frieda
"Adequate"
The room was clean. It had a bed and wifi. If that is all that you need, this hotel serves the purpose.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Convenient location for us"
No problems. Neighbor was eying us as we checked in. Overall comfort was acceptable. Wife of concierge walked around and failed to introduce herself; we knew she was associated with the concierge as she was with him when we checked in.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Jerry
"Clean and spacious"
Living room space was a bonus.everything was clean. Great especially for the price
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Great value"
We needed an inexpensive place to sleep while visiting relatives . Econolodge was that, and it was clean and quiet. Great place to stay!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Doug
"close to wear i had to go"
very nice comfortable
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
econo lodge
"very clean ,big space"
i woul really recommend this motel to all my friends and family , very convenience to restaurant and stores 10 minutes to the zoo and place to see was very clean and front desk friendly and helpful i will come back again for my mini vacation
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"pleasent"
was impressed by the size of the rooms..
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
amwolf
"Aweful!"
I will never book here again. The gentleman at the front deak was rude, he kept insinuating that we were going to sneak others in( my best feiend and I on a businesses trip), by telling us over and over again that we would be fined if we did. Then, the jaquizzi tub abter 20 minutes, still wouldnf fill up and the tub jets would not work! Finally, I sleep with a tv on and it wouldn't work! Lastly, we discovered to our horror, that ths front desk was not a 24 hour one when we opened our door to a knock at 1am and this guy had seen our light on and wanted tocome in! We tried calling the front desk only to discover they were closed.We had to slam our door shut to him and lock it! Wish I could get a refund!
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
"Great value for the money."
Hotel was very easy to find, lots of parking, reasonably clean. Parking lot had lots of spots and was clean and well kept up. Family of 4 stayed here Sat night and it was great! Only thing I fault is that I thought it said this had an indoor pool. It's not really, it's a covered pool but open to outside air. So it was closed. The jacuzzi was open but we didn't go in. Looked clean enough though.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
mom of 2
"Wonderful Hotel, Wonderful Staff"
We planned to stay 2 nights here and 2 nights in downtown Portland, after staying 2 nights at Econo Lodge we canceled our other hotel and stayed here, the wonderful people who work here were so good to us we will never stay at another hotel when in Portland
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
The staff were very friendly and the room although it was a smoking room was not pungent. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
"Convienent location"
Really nice place to stay for the money
3 night trip Jan 16, 2014
A bit far of a drive from Portland to be a convenient stay for visiting the city.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2014
Only issue was that there was no non smoking rooms open so we had to cough our way through our stay. I really think smoking rooms should be eliminated all together.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"clean and cozy"
friendly staff, clean room......
1 night trip Dec 9, 2013
isaias
"Motel needed for surgery recovery"
The room was so perfect. It was their handicapped room I think. It was perfect for what we needed while someone was recovering. Beds were good, pillows, too, very nice feeling sheets. Room had a fresh odor and heat worked very well (20 degrees outside).
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
d
"Nice hotel close to TOEFL center"
it's good
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
"Nice hotel butt..."
Front desk went to bed at 11. I wanted an extra pillow and the front desk was grumpy and said it was in the middle of the night. It was 11 pm.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Convenient South Metro location"
The motel is convenient to southeast metro facilities. Continental breakfast has a very limited menu, but is adequate. Heat is more than adequate for cold November nights.
4 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Jayzee
"Great cheap hotel!"
We checked in for just one night during a road trip around Oregon. The man at the front desk was VERY friendly and efficient. I was in and out of there in less than 3 minutes. The room themselves are older, but very clean and comfortable. They come with a kitchenette in addition to your general hotel room amenities. We felt the room, though a bit dated, was very clean and inviting. We felt completely safe there, though it was on a busy street. We came home past midnight and again, felt very safe.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Aileen
"nice location"
the staff was helpful the rooms truly do need hair dryers no iron or ironing board but you can access one by requesting it. there was a clog in the kitchen sink the coffee that was poured in the drain in the morning, remained there even after the room was serviced for the day. But other than that its not bad for the price. the only other inconvenience if the motel is full you have to park on the street not enough parking spaces to accommodate everyone.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2013
happily ever after
"Nice for an older motel"
Nice large room, reasonable price, helpful staff.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013