All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Ordinary pool
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
Staff is great. Best stay in Hyannis yet, I've stayed at 7 others.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Hotel is fine. Staff is very good. Nice pool and resturant . Second time there will go back
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
LAURA
Price for breakfast out of line-- would not even consider it
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
howard
"Quaint with nice amenities"
Nice lobby with the fire pit which really made it lovely to sit and read the paper and have a cup of coffee Great fire pit outside!!
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Yvonne
"Great except one small thing...."
Very nice hotel, HUGE bathtub, good location easy to get to everything. Able to open the room windows which was a huge plus! Only thing that makes this not 5 stars was the bed.... Super uncomfortable like sleeping on the floor. Both my husband and I woke with aching backs both mornings. Other than that great hotel very clean.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Nicole
"It's OK"
Hotel could use some updates such as new rugs and bed covering
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
"Hyannis"
This hotel was quite convenient for people planning a visit over to Nantucket, as we were. We were able to leave our car at the hotel while we spent a night on the island.
1 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2015
Good service! Friendly staff!
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
Rooms on second floor require you to go up stairs. Bar didn't open until 5pm on a Saturday afternoon.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
The hotel is pleasant, clean and neat, but the restaurant was a dissapointment
3 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
"Hyannis stay was good overall and central"
It's convenient if your going to cape cod for the first time as we were. It's a good starting point for a day of sight seeing. It's close to the harbor where you take the hyline to either Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. It was expensive but I guess for summer which is the high season it may have been fair. Parking was free and plentiful. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Javier
Great hotel stayed for a weekend with my kids, they loved the indoor pool, room was clean, beds were comfortable. Bathroom was too small and no fan in the bathroom, also no place to hang wet bathing suits. Outdoor potion with firepit was really nice. And the brick oven pizza was delicious.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Ingrid
"Double Tree"
We usally pick Hilton for our stay if available. This one like all the others did not let us down
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Sam
Not as I have expected ... Carpets are old and yucky..,pool is very cold, my daughter even catch some colds after playing in the pool just for a short time... The hotel layout is very confusing... We even got lost looking for our room... I also didn't know what happened to my bill .. I got billed $70 more.. The check out paper says the real price but when I checked my bank its $70 more!!...Need to call the hotel why. I will never go back to this place... The high price is not worth it.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Jovey
"Nice Hotel!"
It was very nice - the staff was very accomodating.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
"Romantic Getaway"
Great Hotel. We will Stay again. Excellent staff and very comfortable room. We had the extra large bathtub and the bubbles were great!! First Romantic getaway to Cape Cod and we loved it.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"great management"
Had an issue and the manager took care of us.. thank you for that. Main issue was that the lobby and the rooms do not match in quality. Lovely place though. Lobby is beautiful and updated.
5 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Room not as expected"
I stay at Hilton properties several times a year. The Doubletree was beautiful on the outside and had great recommendations on Trip Advisor. The staff was welcoming and very friendly. However, the room was outdated, and spelled musty, so we decided to cancel our reservation after arrival, and stayed at another comparable hotel in the area.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Good time in Hyannis"
Good location near downtown . Concierge was very helpful .
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"this hotel is right next to the airport runway"
The room design is gloomy. The airplane take-off in the early morning are quite noisy
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Lucy
"Forgettable"
Rather a bland, functional hotel. Clean and comfortable. Staff helpful enough but overall it lacked any character in my view. We made a last minute booking and understood breakfast was included. Not sure if this was an Expedia or hotel issue but in the event the hotel charged extra for breakfast. For what we paid for the room plus two breakfasts I don't feel we got good value. Will not be back.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Gwen
"First Time in Hyannis"
We stayed only one night - visiting family. F
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
mary
"No value here."
Air conditioner was very noisy.Making for a poor night sleep.Bathroom was extremely cramped and worn. Location was right across the street from a small airport. Airplanes coming and going. Very poor quality for the price.For over $300 a night I expected more.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Paula
"New updated; great location. Friendly staff"
Very pleased with our stay. We enjoyed the stay right from the start. We were greeted with very friendly and informative staff. The cookie helped (LOL).
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Roseann
"Clean hotel , but too noisy"
Air Conditioning made too much noise while on, and if you turn it off there was too much noise from the street and airport! I understand nothing they can do about the airport and noise pollution , however to pay over $800 for two nights for a mediocre location is a little much! I have stayed at hiltons all my life and this one was by far the worst experience.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
traveler
I didn't like being charged 5.00 at the bar for a cup of coffee just because I had it at 5 PM. I don't mind there being a charge for coffee in the late afternoon, but 5.00 is rediculous especially for one cup. 3.00 at one of the most expensive hotels should be a standard price. It's the principle not amount. I paid top dollar and 20.00 a night extra for the right to cancel
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"over rated"
we received no assistance from the front desk at the check in. Just gave us the key and told us to enter by the back door..
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
adolfo
Rooms are very small and dark. Hotel staff would not cooperate with booking website to refund a night that we couldn't use.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Convenient and Comfortable on the Cape"
Beautiful and comfortable hotel near downtown Hyannis. Easy to get to if you plan on making trips to other towns on the Cape. We loved the cookies at check-in!
2 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
"Far from any access to water."
They charged more than what originally Expedia had quoted us because there was a change in date within 5 min. from booking time. Hotel reception manager was not helpful and kept referring us back to expedia when we had to leave because of an emergency. We stayed in room a total of 45min. when we received a call that our son fell ill and we had to run out. We were charged $75 for these 45 min. Not by expedia mind you but by hotel. We found that exploitative and uncalled for.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Usual great Doubletree hospitality"
Usual warm welcome from Doubletree. Easy location to find & accessible to all we required.
2 night romance trip May 5, 2015
We checked in late after a 4 hour drive and the staff was more than accommodating. The guys at the front desk helped us find a restaurant to go eat and even offered to call around for more options. The room was beautiful, the spa tub was AMAZING! And after a long soak we sat outside and enjoyed the fire pit. This was by far my favorite Hilton I have stayed at.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"unhappy"
unhappy
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"POOR"
Put right next to the motor room, did not sleep all night. Complained at check out and was told because it was booked through Hotel.com nothing could be done except to offer a discount on our next stay, if booked direct. Explained we lived near by and needed to stay at hotel for reasons they did not need to knowand was agin told nothing they could do. Called Hotel.com and had to fight for a lousey 10% refund.Never again with either, nor will I recommend to friends and family traveling here or anywhere for that matter.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
unorganized breakfast. Over priced for quality. Near airport so some noise and thin walls so we could hear activities in other room.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Overall, a nice experience!"
All in all we had a very enjoyable evening. My only two recommendations would be to automatically give each person checking out a copy of their receipt. When we left and because we had to make a plane, it slipped my mind until afterwards to ask! Also, it is a nice gesture to have a continental breakfast for your guests. In other Hilton hotels have been to, that seems to be the norm.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Dianne
Our stay was comfortable. The front desk personnel encourage guests to ask whenever they need something but when we requested clean towels they ignore us. We asked perhaps over 3/4 times. We did not get us any towels until the next day. We've stay here on several occasions.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Joanne
"overnighter"
clean, well-appointed. older building modernized very well.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Deemo
"Front deck could not find my reservation."
The front deck guy could not find our reservation. He kept asking me all kinds of questions and shaking his head, "nop you don't have a reservation". After about 15 minutes, he said oh, I found it. Told him I am a Hilton member, No response, just gave us the keys, finally, and said the elevators are down that way. Terrible first impression! The room temperature control was broken, and the room smelled of heavy perfume.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Generally ok but no ventilation"
It was ok overall, but there was NO ventilation in the bathroom so the stench in the bathroom permeated throughout the room.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Very Nice"
Our stay at the Double Tree by Hilton was a very enjoyable one. We were treated well and kindly. The lotion and other toiletries were very high quality. The bathroom space was also exceptionally large compared to past hotels. The gym was also the best one we have ever been to in a hotel. There were trainers for every activity and lots of equipment.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
JoAnne
"Excellent Staff Makes For A Great Stay!"
My wife and I stayed here on a quick get away for two, and we were incredibly pleased. The front desk staff was amazingly helpful, the grounds are incredibly clean, and the room was sparkling. My only suggestion for future stays would be to move to the second floor, or pick a room that's not right by the back entrance, as that seemed to have alot of foot traffic at night. Otherwise everything was incredibly clean, the bathroom was sparkling and well stocked, and the room was inviting and spacious.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"safe port in the storm"
I was stuck inI Hyannis due to weather since all transportation was cancelled to Nantucket on Thanksgiving eve. The hotel was a nice safe retreat for the evening.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Kate
"Quick stay"
went one evening for business, I did not use any amenities so only needed a clean room, comfortable bed for the evening. It met my needs
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Dawn
"Relaxing"
Great Get Away!
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
"Meh..."
Hotel was decent, nothing really to cite a complaint about. I did not feel the quality of the room matched the price I paid for it. However service was excellent albeit slow.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Needs a hot tub... Fitness center is fantastic as is the pool... Complimentary bfast would be nice
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"doubletree"
Loved the hotel Pool was great as was fitness center
2 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great Holiday weekend"
Quiet time was great. Hotel gym was used for the morning spin classes. The pools busy but accommodating.
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
The handicap bathroom needs a shower chair. My husband is in a wheelchair & couldn't use the shower.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014