All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America
287 Iyannough Rd, Hyannis, MA, 02601, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Decent location to travel about the Cape from"
The building appeared to be fairly old once inside. Rooms are fine but not up to usual Doubletree standards.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"007"
great
5 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Comfortable & spacious"
We had a really good time staying at this hotel. The staff was very friendly. Liked the food at the Ivy restaurant as well. All in all a good experience.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Raj
Close to Main St,, Hilton quality,, clean comfortable room - smallish.. Don,t expect any views as hotel is overlooking residential street or the airport.. Solid choice if you want hotel quality vs motel environment..
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Len
Went down for my husband's birthday, love the off season at the cape. Close to everything! Staff was very accommodating and friendly! Will definitely go back and would recommend it highly!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Nice and comfortable"
Office machine in the closet is difficult to work with
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"10 anaverisy"
it was our 10 th year annaveriery the staff made it magical like our first
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Thank You!"
We had a wonderful time! We had intended to stay for 2 nights, but with the impending snow storm we had to cut our stay short, We were so thankful for the staff to be so understanding of the situation. The front desk staff was so helpful and gave us AMAZING dining recommendations! Our rooms were clean, modern and just perfect. We WILL RETURN, often~ THANK YOU! Melinda Queeno an Friends~ :-)
2 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2014
Lindy
"Fantastic"
Very clean & Friendly!!
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Wally Penniman
"Everything nice except for pool issue."
Very nice staff. Rooms clean and comfortable. Vine restaurant for breakfast very good. But we chose this hotel specifically so our grandchildren would be able to swim in the indoor pool during a particularly frigid winter. The pool was closed for maintenance during our first full day there and would not be fixed until 4:00 the following day. Arrangements were made with a neighboring hotel to accommodate this.However within 10 minutes of our arrival they closed their pool also. The front desk(specifically Bill) was most sympathetic and gave us a generous refund on our bill. I would recommend this hotel on that fact alone.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
janet
"Romantic Winter getaway"
Beautiful hotel. Nicely renovated. This was a romantic weekend getaway; however a hockey tournament was in town and lots of hockey players and their families were booked as well. The staff was able to accommodate our request and moved us to quieter part of the hotel. Great cookies and nice bar!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
mike
Very clean with nice bed linens. Very close t all hyannis has to offer.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Very clean and good service
2 night trip Feb 6, 2014
"Great except for one thing..."
Staff were great. Was greeted by name as I came to check in. I was the last one left to check in so he had a good idea but I was like, wow! Room was great, clean, comfortable. Dinner was awesome. Gym was terrific. Only issue was that the exit door nearest my room did not lock. And it even sort of stayed ajar slightly, almost inviting someone who didn't belong there to come on inside and poke around. I never mentioned it to the staff but should have, though I am sure it is well known by its condition. Other than that, great place to stay on business. If you were on vacation I think you would want something closer to the action or to the water.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"Quick Trip"
The service at the hotel was excellent, from the front desk to bar/restaurants, etc. Room was very clean; hotel lobby very clean and very welcoming. Definitely a good value and comfortable stay.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"Beautiful, clean room"
I was greeted at the front desk with a watm and delicious chocolate chip cookie, during my check-in process. The room was clean and beautifully decorated, with a gorgeous bathroom. The TV in the room was the clearest quality of any hotel I've ever visited. The bed was very comfortable. My only irritation was that the window curtains did not fully close, and when they sorta did,, the air conditioner blew them open again.. allowing the sunlight in WAY before I was ready to get up!
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2014
The room was very clean; the bed - very comfortable and the service perfect. The only down side was the location; across the street from the Hyannis Airport. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Noisy"
The room that was given to us was above the fitness center where at an early time of the morning you hear loud blaring music from the spin class and aerobics class. At night until midnight or so you hear the airplanes across the road. The pool had an oil sheen on it and was not clean and available to swim. The room however was great and clean. Although I would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Amazing"
This is one of the best places I ever stayed at. The service....AWESOME! The rooms... AMAZING! I have never been to a place where every employee you walk by says "hi" or "hello" I would stay at no other place when I go,back.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Kimberly bishop
"close to everything you need"
As a Hilton honors member, I was treated perfectly. I should ad , that I had almost completed my check in before I mentioned my honors status and that the greeting and check The check in process was nothing short of exceptional. The room was immaculate and all the interior from the hallways to the entrance way were as well maintained as one would expect. A perfect overnight stay.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Spacious, clean and comfortable. Location was perfect for us. Enjoyed the jet tub.
2 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Maureen
"Great location near Hyannis Main Street"
Friendly staff, spacious room, comfortable bed, convenient parking... all a quick drive from Hyannis Main Street and other nearby dining and shopping.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Josh & Elizabeth
"Great place to stay in Hyannis"
This is a great place to stay, rooms are comfy, people are friendly and places are near by, we had a great time. The food in the hotel is good too.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
AVA
"Thanksgiving weekend"
The front desk staff was wonderful, rooms were clean and beds very comfortable! Favorite part if our stay was meeting the wonderful bartender, Jeff. He was friendly, outgoing, knowledgable, and even made our daughter a delicious alcohol FREE fancy juice drink. Only negative was having to step over the feet of the numerous children sitting throughout the first floor if the hotel in order to get to the breakfast room.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Difficult traffic"
Front Desk personnel were very helpful and accommodating- with a smile. Access to attached health club was great and personnel were very accommodating . Hotel is in a great location but surrounding traffic is unrelenting as far as allowing egress; but that's more of a Massachusetts problem. :( Many shops, eateries and malls are within short drive. Sightseeing abounds.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2013
Richy
Great hotel. Terrific service, very friendly!
3 night family trip Oct 20, 2013
first time to Hyannis was a very nice stay.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Awesome Hotel"
Great hotel....the staff were friendly and wonderful. Exceptionally clean rooms...beautiful decore, central to many shops and tourist areas.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Nice hotel in Hyannis."
We were looking for a hotel in Hyannis area. Previous reviews I read were spot on. Room was clean and comfortable with modern amenities. Convenient to Hyannis Harbor.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Coming back!"
We have stayed in many places on the cape, but this was one of the more pleasurable experiences. The hotel was decorated beautifully, a nice mix of modern, contemporary, with a splash of traditional. The rooms were nice, although the walls were thin and we could hear our neighbors. We lounged by the pool, which was a great sunny spot, and we also cozied up by the fire pit, which was such a nice place to be during the cool night. We will come back, for sure. Maybe on our next weekend away!
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2013
Ally
We had a nice stay rooms were clean location was great for wedding we attended. Easy ride to down town nice small bar indoor and out door pools were clean
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
overall very satisfied. Hotel is on main road which at times can be difficult to enter/exit parking lot - depending on traffic volume. Other than that was very good.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
nanci
"Great Cape Cod stay!"
Loved the atmosphere, loved the sheets and comforter, loved the smells, rooms, and bathroom was great!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
KC
Our stay was excellent. Hotel staff were very attentive and hospitable. Difinately recommend and will stay again.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Luxurious stay!"
We only stayed one night at this hotel but I was sad to leave. The room and bathroom were very nice and we were very comfortable here. Our king-size bed was soft and clean, our bathroom, although small, had very modern features, and we had a nice flat screen tv as well.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2013
Pamela
Awesome hotel, great vacation! Definitely recommend this hotel! Great amenities with huge fitness center and restaurant on site! Plan to use again in the future!
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
The staff was great and the hotel was clean and updated. This was a last minute reservation so I am glad there was a room available but it is right near the airport and the sound of the planes taking off and landing got annoying quick. The outdoor pool was great. The bathrooms are a little small. it's not the best place for a typical Cape Cod vacation. We did make our way to the Center of Hyannis and to Kalmus beach...both of which are close by.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Much improved!"
We had stayed there in the past due to location and gym. Upgrade is 100% better. Meals, bar much better. Best place we have stayed on cape last 15 yrs.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
jerry
"Great modern hotel with all the amenities"
We stayed for a long weekend and loved the king w pull out couch, and jacuzzi tub. Very clean and service was great! I would go back again, warm cookies at check in was a nice touch
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2013
Csunshine
"Hyannis"
Comfortable and convenient
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
"No View of Water; despite, itinerary indicating"
Wasn't worth $279.night. Standard room, inland, o view of ocean or bay. Rundown neighborhood. a disappointment.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
PSmith
"Nice, clean, modern hotel centrally located"
Nice upscale, full service hotel on the Cape. Great outdoor patio area with full bar service and great staff.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Slept great!"
The beds are always comfortable to sleep in at double tree hotels. I thought double tree-Hyannis was nice, the staff were friendly and accommodating, my room was very clean, little to no noise heard outside of my room, and the concierge service was convenient. I didn't stay for breakfast but they are usually good.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
James D.
"Excellent Hotel with Excellent Amenities"
My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for one night on 7/20/13. Decent hotels are very expensive on the Cape during the summer months. We chose the Doubletree as we didn't want to stay in a motel or motor homes that they have in the Hyannis area. We wanted different amenities such as an indoor and outdoor pool as well as an exercise room which the hotel had. We also wanted a hotel close to local beaches. The hotel is only a mile or 2 from some really nice beaches in Yarmouth and Hyannis. The hotel itself is newer and has very updated rooms, clean bathrooms and comfy beds. There is plenty of parking and a employees at the hotel were very kind and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Hyannis area.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
Lis
Very nice, clean, comfortable hotel. Very close to the airport.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Natalie
"Very pretty hotel"
We made a last minute reservation for July 3rd and were very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is very pretty, clean and comfortable. The staff is terrific and very responsive to a guests needs. The concierge was great and sent us to a wonderful restaurant. Pool is lovely and clean. They also have a great fitness center which I took advantage of.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Cathy
"Enjoy"
We ejoyed our stay very much. If we're in the Area again I would book a stay again at Hilton.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Dale
very good overall
2 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Very nice upgrades and improvements over the old Raddisson that Hilton took over.... Everything brand new. Very nice, very satisfied.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Erik
"Good Hotel Next To Airport"
It is a very good hotel. You receive free cookies at the front desk and the room is new and clean. I will recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013