All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
6233 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good for the price"
Centrally located, close to major attractions . BUt Hotel is kind of all and outdated. Staff was kind and helpful . There was a humidity smell and the carpet was very stained
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Belkis
"You get what you pay for"
Great location, I was able to walk to universal. However, the room was freezing cold and had trouble with the key working multiple times but they were very helpful each time. You get what you pay for, it was cheap so I wasn't expecting an extravagant stay but I would consider staying again.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Amira
"Awsome place to stay"
The hotel was beautiful and the staff and everything was perfect, the only thing that wasn't any good was the bed lol , not only i but the whole family agreed the bed's were ruff and woke up sore from the night, but hey we were there for universal studios and island of adventure so i didn't care, i will defensively recommend and stay at this place again, and all the attractions and restaurants are within walking distance, awesome place loved it.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
dagmir
"Orlando Getaway"
Need to update the bedding, linens & pillows. Aside from that it was acceptable for 3 nights. I would book it again.
3 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Viviana
"weekend getaway"
Not bad for the price I paid.I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
douglas
"Nice hotel for price"
First arrival man at desk was not informative and arrogant. Room carpet was dirty and was never cleaned the four nights that we stayed. The door unlock mechanism clicked about every hour. Four of us were in the room, asked for extra towels and never got them. Room had a refrigerator and flat screen tv( the last hotel didn't), clean bathroom, and a nice restaurant attached. You could walk the sidewalks to lots of shopping and restaurants. 2-3 minutes to Universal Studios or Wet and Wild.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"One night stay"
Stayed on our way through since we had to pick up friends at the Orlando airport. I believe we stayed in the old part of the hotel. It could use some updating. Appeared to be a newer addition that was nicer. Whenever I stopped at front desk, someone was calling in with room problem. Vending machines didn't work right on any floor. Our heating/cooling unit didn't work right but we did stay comfortable. WiFi was okay. Not a bad stay but would probably find a different location. Area was very congested with traffic.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Dwight
"Worn out Bedding"
First thing we noticed was our door looked as if it had been broken into before. It was preyed open with shaved wood along the edge near the lock. The outdated bed spread covers were yucky looking and the bed pillows needed to be thrown out. The sheets were also very worn. They seemed clean but thin and worn not holding the shape to the bed.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Danna
"What you expect for price."
Hotel was what we expected for the price. Close to Universal and clean. Our only issue was the lack of towels. We had 2 adults and 2 kids in our room (what was stated on our reservation). When we arrived we had two towels, two wash clothes, and two hand towels. The next day they left two towels only. The next day they took the dirty towels but left NOTHING. That was our only problem.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Front desk stuff do not respond to our compliants.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"hotel"
fridge was empty but smelled like old, stale food and had small ants crawling around it, found what appeared to be dried boogers in my towel.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
They never left us towels. We could also hear everything in the hallway and the rooms next door.
"good for the price, but nothing special."
It was a great location for a hotel to shuttle to the disney parks, but I did not feel comfortable in my room. It was safe, but a little uncleanly. We saw hair on both beds, wrappers on the floor.. we didn't spend too much time in our room.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Daimon
"nice hotel close to many places (universal studio)"
it was a good and quiet hotel. not super luxury, but location was very good.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
nomadic
"my stay"
my stay was very pleasant and comfortable
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
elroy
"Ok hotel, but not great customer service"
Booked this hotel for a weekend getaway. The room was paid in advance through hotels.com. However, when I arrived at hotel, I still had to pay a refundable security deposit. I was surprised by this and a bit upset since I paid in advance. The clerk did reduce the amount from 100.00 to 50.00 for the security deposit. The room was extremely clean.. even for an older hotel, I was not expecting it to be clean. So this was a plus. I was there for 3 nights. When I got into the room, it was stocked with towels, soap. etc. The next night when I got back to my room from being out all day, the bed was made, trash emptied, and dirty towels removed. However, the soap and the towels were not replaced (leaving me with 2 clean). The next night (night 3) I got back into the room from being out all day, my room was NOT cleaned. I went down to the front desk and told them. About 15 minutes later, two of the cleaning crew were there .. at this point, all I wanted was some clean towels so I could take a shower. They obliged.. and I gave them the dirty towels from that morning. Overall, it wasn't a bad place to stay but the service needs some major improvement. If you stay here, just make sure you have soap and towels and hope your interactions with the staff will be limited (they are the friendliest people). Chances are I won't be going back here.. there's too many other inexpensive hotels in the area that provide much better service than this.
3 night trip Jan 29, 2015
"Not for me"
Rooms were outdated. Rugs stained. Musty smell in the room. Bathroom was acceptable but needs updating. For the price I didn't expect much more but I did expect a little better. Would not stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
JAMES
"Nice for the money"
Comfortable bed and hot shower at a good location for a good price. A little run down, but worth it for savings.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Geo
"Recent stay"
Great location and very reasonably priced. The hotel is a little dated and could use some minor repairs but this was our third stay here and we will stay again in the future
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Keeps getting better"
This is the 3rd time in 4 years we have stayed here and it keeps getting better, the internet, which I have blasted in the past has been upgraded and works great. They have done so much work both inside and out it makes it a pleasure to stay here. Everyone there helped to make our stay better, front desk don't seem the friendliest but when you talk to them there are very attentive and help, great hotel for the price
3 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
james
"Room with a bed"
keep in mind for less than $60 a night you can't expect much, although the last bed bug report was in 2012 didn't let any set any clothes or luggage on a soft surface. Carpet was dark I am sure to hide stains, and the bed passed the bed bug test. But I never felt like it was really a clean room. Staff was very nice and helpful in the limited interaction I had. The mattress was worn out and very uncomfortable. Overall nothing special, I think i can find better event at that price point.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Golflad
"cheap room for short stay"
Room was ok if your looking for a cheap night or 2. They could do a little better in cleaning floors and have a little better bed sheets
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Jeffrey
"Perfect if you go to the parks"
It's not the Ritz, but for the price, it's perfect
2 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Diego
"Dissapointing expirience"
Terrible experience overall!!
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Ernest
Staff was very friendly, the room was spacious. I walked a lot and there were plenty of attractions and restaurants with in a mile from hotel.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"great location but that is the only positive."
bad pillows bad beds very dated. House keeping skipped our room once. We thought since you're barely in your room that we would dismissed the bad reviews but they were right. Unpleasant feeling in the room.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Good Hotel"
good hotel in perfect and estrategic location near of principal atractions in orlando
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Hotel on a main strip"
It was an average hotel. However, the cleaning staff forgot to replace towels, cups, soap, etc Also there was no shuttle to airport, etc
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Jerry
"Stay at your own risk."
The staff was fair but hotel and the room were very dated and in poor condition. First room had no heat and a broken remote then the next room I was given had an issue where the water would not get hot. They even make you sign a little waiver for the iron which they don't give unless you ask. The carpets where worn and dirty and it had ants crawling around the sink. This was one of the worst hotel stays I have had.
3 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE! Major Disappointment"
I was a regular customer at this hotel but never again. First off, I stayed a couple months prior to this visit and there was no nightly deposit required. Then I booked the hotel on this site and drove 3hrs to the hotel and they had then mentioned I had to pay an additional $100 per night as a deposit. It was ridiculous that they would not accommodate me since my reservation did not state anywhere that the deposit was required. Finally after bargaining me to put a lesser deposit, I entered the room which appeared worn and torn apart. They did not leave me a door sign for not wanting to be disturbed/or to clean the room. As I arrived back from my long day in the area, the cleaning lady wrote a rude message to "Remove Items so bed can be clean!!" not even a nice "Im sorry could not clean beds" message. I was so tempted to contact the manager but I just wanted to go home. DO NOT STAY HERE! Not worth the aggravation.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Dajia
"Nice trip"
Good
4 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Chien
"Cheap hotel close to Universal studios"
Overall, we got what we paid for with this hotel. We are two students who were able to afford a total of four nights in this hotel. Our room was comfortable but there was a general musty smell that was not helped by the room's moldy microwave. The decor outside of the rooms is clever, and the facilities were helpful. The best part about this hotel is its incredibly convenient location to international drive's affordable stores as well as the Universal studios resorts! We were able to walk there in only 15 minutes with minimal crosswalks. However, when we wanted to take the hotel shuttle home, the concierge gave us faulty info and we had to walk back. overall, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Over night getaway"
Air conditioning did not work well. Didn't cool & was very loud. The hair dryer did not work either. Waited 45 minutes for maintenance to bring one, then walked to another room that maid was cleaning and used that dryer.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
karen
"Had a bad experience with this hotel"
For travelers, hotel is a place to take a rest or relax. However, this hotel and staff were terrible. When we came back hotel around 1:00 am after new year's event, I found the room carpet was very wet and my socks got soaked. It is too wet to stay that room, so I asked the staff to check my room and change the room. But nobady came after 15 min, then I called them again and they said they are doing laundry. I cannot believe that the laundry is more important for them than their customers! After 1 hour , finally they gave me the new room, but the heater at the room cannot use at all. We needed to move again around 2:00 am! We could not sleep at all because we needed to leave very early in the next morning too. It was terrible night. If the staff at the front desk could help us gently and promptly, I think we could take a rest more than that. I hope this hotel will focus on the customer service and staff training more to improve their service.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Chiaki
The best of this hotel es the location, good price
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
mvt
"Disappointing"
My biggest complaint is the misleading information regarding a shuttle to Universal Studios. There was ONE shuttle to the park at 12:00 noon and ONE shuttle to return at 8:00pm! Ridiculous! It was a 20 minute walk to get to the park, which is not something you want to do when you're walking constantly through the parks all day. And who wants to wait until noon to get started or leave as early as 8:00? I just feel that there should have been at least one morning option somewhere between 8 and 9, since the parks open at 8. And one extra return around closing time. They advertised they had shuttles to the park. I wouldn't have stayed there if I knew about this. The staff was okay. Not unpleasant but also not very friendly. Only one person smiled at us. We left our bags since we were too early to check in, and the only option they had was to leave the stuff in their office. It was fine, but didn't feel secure. The room was okay, but we reserved a room for 4 and there were only 3 towels. Of course they gave us one, but then the next day after maid service...only 3 again. I feel they're missing common sense. No extra blankets in the closet, had to ask for a new roll of toilet paper. These are the kinds of things that should already be in the room ahead of time. Oh, and the bathtub clogged during our showers!!! On the plus side, it was directly across the street from Wet and Wild so if that's what you're going for I guess it would work for you.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Brandie
"Christmas vacation to see our grandson in Orlando."
We love to visit Orlando on Christmas. Although it was cold really enjoyed it. We visited as always several malls and restaurants. We will return in April for the birth of our granddaughter.
Angel Luis
Nice average Orlando hotel, polite & helpful staff & great location
GiGi
"Satisfactory"
The room had a weird, unpleasant smell as if it had not been aired out and the bed linens did not smell fresh and clean. The shuttle to the park was very late due to traffic problems and took a long time getting there. It was also late for pickup while we waited in cold and drizzle rain. We missed the fireworks because the last shuttle for pick up was before the fireworks. Also, the room did not include any complimentary breakfast.
Teri
"vacation at orlando for christmas/aracelisjeanette"
when i arrived at the hotel was checked in right away. i was given a nonsmoking room as i has asked the room was comfortable spacey with fridge and microwave. it was cleaned everyday. i had a quiet stay for a week. i had a very nice time in orlando with my daughter. wetnwild waterpark across the street. universals park in walking distance. the only complaint i have is that the pool is not heated so i was unable to enjoy it. besides that the hotel was a excellent stay for a week in orlando. would recommend . thank you.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
aracelis
Was priced VERY low, so I was suspect; however, I was pleasantly surprised by the overall experience, especially given the low price point. Near to Universal (within walking distance) and a good restaurant attached to the hotel.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Disappointed
"You get what you pay for."
We were a little disappointed, because the hotel looks like it has balconies, but it doesn't. We knew we wouldn't be spending a lot of time in the room, so for us the rooms were ok, but they are nothing fancy and need upgrading. The room was clean and the staff was friendly if you spoke to them. I did have to ask for more towels at one point and they brought them up about 1/2 an hour later. The beds were comfortable enough, but they are not plushy and the pillows were rather small. I like full size fluffy pillows and these were not either. They had in room coffee makers, which we used every morning. It is nicely located as the trolley stops right in front of the hotel, and there are souvenir shops and restaurants on both sides. It is very close to the "Titanic Exhibit and the CSI Building".
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Debby
"Best value"
Good room - staff very nice - price was unbeatable and location was excellent.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Ani SAm
"Hotel close to Universal Studios"
Television needs to be better. The hotel was old but kept clean.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Max
"Worn place"
Ok clean, could use updating, very woren
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice weekend stay!"
I stayed for the weekend and the staff was very nice, very clean and comfortable beds. My family enjoyed the stay. And everything was at walking distance. If I go back to Orlando I will definitely stay again. Thank you for the hospitality.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Sonia
"Rate The worst I had stay"
Dirty carpet bad pillow
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Omar
"Very adequate"
Staff refused to let me use cart to take out my luggage and stood holding on to it talking to others during entire time I took out my luggage myself. I feel he didn't want to miss out on a tip.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Cher
"Great location!!!"
Great location,excellent price!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Fred
We just needed a place to sleep and this hotel was perfect for that. Location is close to Universal resort, Outlet malls, restaurants, night clubs, and other smaller parks.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014