All hotels in Hillsborough, New Jersey, United States of America
118 US Highway 206 S, Hillsborough, NJ, 08844, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
"Highly disappointed"
We chose not to stay here after arrival. The bathroom floor was sticky, the carpet was damp, the toilet wouldn't stop running, there were stains on the comforter, the window looked out to a brick wall, and the room smelled. The staff was friendly and gave us a refund, but we would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Diana
The hotel was dirty...was in town for a funeral....air conditioning was horrible...service was horrible...dirty....went to tag myself on Facebook and the picture of the Facebook page for Hillsborough NJ was 2 skeletons having intercourse...very inapproiate...all and all...worst stay in my life...will never stay there again...was afraid to sleep on the bed...old mattress and headboards and dressers...highly disappointed and inappropriate. ..don't stay here.. not worth the $89.00...
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Never go"
I didn't get to stay, I put a 1 instead of a 2 on my debit card, they noticed the error but never bothered to tell me. When me and my girlfriend showed up to check in I was informed my room was cancelled the day before and they no longer had vacancy. When I asked if they tried to contact me they told me they assumed it was a prank and didn't bother too. This place should never be stayed at, they ruined my vacation, and me and my girlfriend were forced to sleep in her car for the first night before we could get in touch with family to let us borrow their home.
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Good, nice area"
It was a pleasant stay, rooms were small but clean. I would stay there again.
4 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"Rundown"
Smelly bed and not clean. The room had an unpleasant smell and the bed needs to be replaced
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Jeanette
"Disgusting"
Our room hadn't been cleaned. There was goop on the bed cover, something unidentifiable sprayed on the walls, furniture was damaged, cigarette holes in bedspreads. I spent five minutes cleaning and then asked for a new room. Both rooms smelled like smoke despite being designated "nonsmoking." Both looked out on an algae-covered pool. We left the second room after five minutes because the stench was so bad and drove to a hotel.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Family overnight stay"
Visited area for a family funeral & My stay was just an overnight stay. Upon arriving the key to room didn't work & I had to play around with it to work even after they reset key entry system. The hotel had an odor throughout it. The room was clean enough but the pillows were horrible & the air conditioning unit made so much noise We didn't get much sleep. We didn't eat at the hotel because it was not appetizing & even if it was, they had too few tables to sit at. Overall the hotel served a purpose but thank God it was just an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
I just needed a place to lay my head at night. Room had a musty smell...but ok for my needs. Pool wasn't open for some reason. price was right.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Dated bur clean"
One night stay.. A little dated. But clean!!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Dingy and on the low end of so-so"
For a budget hotel, Days Inn Hillsborough is okay. But on a universal standard it is generally a letdown: dark and humid with peeling furniture, dirty mirrors, mildewy growths near bathroom fixtures, and gaps between tubs/walls and showerheads/walls. I was particularly puzzled by the bed pillows, all of which were small, flat, square and more like couch cushions. Some -- not all -- staff members were brusque and answered me as if my questions about basic amenities were dumb.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Allie
"GET ANOTHER PLACE, SLEEP IN CAR!!!!"
I don't know where to begin: First room reeked of cigarette smoke, (front desk clerk says they occasionally smoke in there). This is a non-smoking room!!! Burn holes in bedding. Clipped toe nails in the corner of the room with dog food laying there as well. The bar that is advertised on the web is permanetly closed, as well as the swimming pool still had the cover over it. It was just a horrible experience overall. Breakfast was horrible as there was nothing on the buffet to eat. I was embarrassed as I brought friends with me and we had to check out a night early.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Andrea
"Race weekend"
Bike race weekend great stay
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
Fernando
"great hotel."
I really enioyed the stay with my husband and kids. Double beds a.c and free breakfast. It was really comfortable relaxing and quiet. The kids really enjoyed it as well as my husband and I. We are pleased.with our stay and thinking about this hotel again in the future.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Alicia
"Once was probably OK."
Hotel totally worn out.
4 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
Should recommend to their management to invest new room furniture.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
The property is older, needs some updating. Other than that, for the money, it is a decent place to stay.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Uh hello...?"
Upon check in, the room key did not work. Then I called the front desk and went there twice to complain that both the sink was not working and the toilet was clogged and to no avail, my repeated requests were ignored. I have stayed here repeatedly in the past. Never again!!! Very unprofessional and disappointing.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"0/10"
Terrible.
3 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Family trip"
Nice hotel for a quick overnight, needs a little tlc, but overall room was clean, staff courteous, good desk for the price
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Kathleen
"Book only if you enjoy cigarette smell through out"
The entire hotel has a cigarette smoke smell!!. I woke up several times in the night as the there was cigarette smell coming from the heater and was irritating my throat.
3 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Great
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Cold rooms. Heat didn't work in one room and had to argue with the staff to get a room change.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nice place to stay with a budget in mind"
Surprisingly good for a stay here.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Johnnie
Decent hotel. Can definitely stay over a weekend for a good price
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
sid
"Cheapest hotel in Hillsborough, NJ."
Bad: Looks like it hasn't been refurbished in quite a while. Sheets were well used. Fan noisy. Good: No bed bugs
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
joel
The hallway in the stairwell stunk like sewer. The carpets look dirty and the front door is broken.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Excellent place!"
Great room, great price, great location! Easy check in/check out.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Good hotel for the price"
friendly staff, the room was cozy and very clean. It was about 45 mins to NYC. Good choice
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Ricardo Segarra and family
"Nice Stay"
Really appreciated the spirit of the staff - polite and courteous.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Walter
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Considering the rock bottom price we got, I wasn't sure what to expect. The room and the hotel in general were fairly clean. The service was good and the location was reasonably close to our destination. My husband loved the Belgian waffle maker at the breakfast bar. My only suggestion would be to add some peanut butter and fruit so that breakfast isn't all bread products!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Natalie
"Very Friendly staff"
Hotel staff wants you to feel like family, and we always do when we stay...Staff at check in go out of their way to make you feel comfortable....
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
carol
"One Nite"
OK, but 2 flies in room.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Walter
"Nasty"
Hotel was in need of cleaning and upkeep. Hallways and stairwell were dirty in need of cleaning. In the room the desk was broken and needed to be thrown out. The blankets on the beds need to be thrown out as was old and dirty. Overall conditions of the hotel were poor.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"ok"
It'S an ok place nice location near where i travel to work. Frig and mic-wave in room good rate is why i stay there. Im only there a couple of hr for one day so it works for me.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Hotel staff need a serious customer service training.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Be aware of the poor quality room"
Our first assigned room was super disgusting: terrible odor, cracked bathroom door, out-dated furniture, and chewing gum on the wall. We made a complain to the front desk and was upgraded to another renovated room. The hotel should have had all rooms renovated. We had no idea why the hotel assigned customers to those rooms that were worse than shelters, even other rooms were still available. Is it because we booked through hotels.com with discounted rate? Staffs were friendly.
12 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Be back in February"
We stay here several times a year to see family and feel it keeps improving and appreciative of our business
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"What you pay is what you get in this case."
The hotel is old and dirty. The sheets are stained and ripped. I was uncomfortable and felt dirty just being there. I couldn't even sleep so i left the same day i checked in. The fitness center is in bad shape as is the entire hotel. Not recommended by me is a waste of money. I'm surprised they pass inspections! You're better off paying a bit more for a nice hotel.
Naomi
"Cleanliness"
I was disappointed when I went in to take a shower and observed a Long Black Hair in Bath tub, this is the third time that I have stayed here and found the same problem
"Barely equivalent to a motel"
Hello, the hotel barely met (and did not exceed) our expectations. (We thought it would be equivalent to a motel.) Breakfast selection was extremely limited (no hot chocolate, and orange juice was really orange flavored powder juice), and so was the eating area. When we were in the process of checking out, and I inquired where I could print our boarding passes, I was no longer considered a guest and was politely told the only working computer was used (by an employee playing solitaire btw). Thank you!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Laurence
"Above Average Value for Price."
This obviously isn't a huge 5-star hotel, but compared to others in it's class it is fine. On the good side, the price was much less than the surrounding hotel choices, the room was clean and neat, and I enjoyed the amenities such as refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and breakfast in a room at this price. I also was pleasantly surprised when I went to the gym; I just wanted to run, and there were two treadmills and they both worked fine. On the down side, the entire hotel smelled like cigarette smoke, but I didn't notice it inside my room.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Hair in Bath tub!"
Everything was acceptable until I entered the shower in the morning and noticed hair in the bath tub
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Stay away"
Got in late or would have went elsewhere. Thick layer of dust and people hair on top of toilet. Bathroom floor was disgusting. Fixtures coming off wall in shower, almost cut myself. Room smelled as if someone vomited in it and just tried to use deodorizer to cover it. I think owner is using box mix for waffles. Almost nothing at breakfast. Just a really bad property.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Much better."
Better than the last time!!!
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Don
Hotel needs to accommodate there customers much better. I arrived and call down to front desk to get extra towels and they had none. The furniture looked like they picked out the garage sale. The breakfast was not worth it. They said they had hot and cold never seen anything hot besides toast. Would not go back..recommend never....
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Stay elsewhere"
This is one of those hotels where you have people living on the premises. The people in the room next to mine had small children doing what small children do (screaming, banging on walls, etc) until I called the front desk at about 10 pm.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Sam
Good stat again! Have stayed there for years.I'll be there again next week!
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"rude people in hotel"
Room 125: the people are horrible. Especially towards younger women. You probably will not see me back. And breakfast in the morning? What a joke... there was about 500 "people" everywhere (part of a trip i assume?) that took everything and left a huge mess every where. 1/5 for this stay.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
I've stayed here for years ,it's not a bad place to stay!
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
The room was not as it was rated before, the sheets on bed were with stains all over, the bed cover was with stains, the smell in the room was unbearable i had to cover my nose to be able to sleep even though it was smoke free section what we loved the room smelled like the room had pets before. The toilet was leaking the bathtub had left over soap on it .This is not for complaining but this never happened to us that so many things were not ok I do not think we will choose this service again
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014