All hotels in Uniontown, Pennsylvania, United States of America
698 W Main St, Uniontown, PA, 15401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Noisiest hotel I've stayed in in a long time!
3 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
"Fantastic place to stay!!!"
Even though the hotel is undergoing renovation, the Uniontown Hampton Inn is one of the nicest hotels I've ever had the pleasure of using. Clean, comfortable, mostly quiet and relaxing. Breakfast is delicious and the variety is excellent. I'm very impressed with this location!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
The staff was helpful and considerate, and the facility was clean. However, the room and hallways looked just a tad run-down by Hampton Inn standards.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at The Hampton Inn. The staff was great, the room was great, the free full breakfast was very good. We were truly able to relax and have fun.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Very clean hotel"
It was a pretty good hotel overall. It was clean and the staff were very friendly- greeting you where ever you went within the hotel which was nice. Greetings from the staff seemed very genuine and not rehearsed, either. The buffet breakfast was very good, too- it had the basics, cold cereal, fruit, oatmeal (with fixings like raisins and brown sugar), waffle maker (my 14 yr old son enjoyed that immensely!) with choice of chocolate, strawberry, whip cream or syrup topping, small cheese omelets, bacon, bagels with cheese and bacon on top, different danishes and other breads, hard boiled eggs, yogurt...there was something there for everyone. The coffee was pretty good too and they seems to be on top of making more before the carafes ran dry. We know where we will be staying the next time we are in town :)
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Noel
"Nice place to stay near all restaurants and a Mall"
Had a nice one night stay. Very comfortable. Breakfast was fine and free with the stay. Had friends with us in next room and they also enjoyed the experience.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"GREAT STAY ..BETTER THAN THE FAIRFIELD BY MARRIOTT"
Great Stay. Large comfortable room. Beds were comfortable and the room spacious and functional. Much better than our past experiences at the FAIRFIELD. Look forward to our future stays.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Great and comfortable stay"
Great stay, convenient location. Very friendly and helpful front desk emoloyees
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Martin
"Nice Hotel great location"
Was a very nice and clean room. Always look for a clean bathroom and this was the way I was expecting.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Priscila
Was only in town for one night. The staff was extremely friendly at check-in and called the room after I was settled to make sure everything was ok. The room was exceptionally clean.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Hampton Uniontown experience"
We expected a lot less and were very pleased about this hotel. Only one drawback. The heater was difficult to control. Had no thermostat to set at a temp and keep it there. Everything else was excellent. Don Magargal
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Don
"Clean and friendly"
We were there for a local pageant for my daughter. The staff was VERY friendly and helpful. The hotel room and pool area were very clean. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
April
"Very clean and quiet.."
Loved the room but was disappointed for the price we paid for one night there was no fridge in the room...
Last minute res
"Great stay."
This hotel was clean and in a great location. Eazy access to downtown and a very helpful staff make this a nice hotel.
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Joan
"Good place to stay!"
The staff is wonderful & very helpful! The amenities were great: indoor heated pool, workout room, and terrific breakfast! The only complaint we had was that our room was located next to the exit & we had to endure the sound of the door opening & closing all the time!
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Nan
"Nice , clean hotel . The staff was friendly ."
Comfortable bed, great breakfast. I love this hotel
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
petal
"Not up to Hampton Standards."
Rooms are not up to Hampton Standards. Not as clean and well maintained as most Hampton properties. Staff was nice and professional.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Everything we expected"
Very nice. Breakfast was wonderful every morning. Room condition was great. Very comfortable place to stay. In door pool was nice and well maintained. The only thing that I could recommend is a mini fridge in the room. Other than that it was perfect.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
busy
"Excellent motel!"
Very clean facility with an outstanding staff. The buffet breakfast was a feast...a large variety of items and ready on time. We enjoyed our stay even if it was in Uniontown.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Nice option if you are headed to Fallingwater"
We were checked in by very friendly staff, the room was clean but the bathroom was dated. According to a sign in the lobby the hotel is about to start a big renovation and I'm sure the bathrooms will be spruced up then. Breakfast was delicious with many options. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Rebecca
"Comfortable, clean, friendly and lots of amenities"
We were totally happy with this Hampton Inn. The pool, gym, hot tub and sauna were unexpected and impressive. Staff was very friendly and helpful with directions and details. The weak link is the breakfast - reconstituted scrambled eggs were not edible. But if you like waffles, other people seemed to be enjoying them. We would stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Max
"Had great stay"
It really serve. It purpose of location and what we wanted to do in this area.D
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
D&P
"Hotel close to Falling Waters"
Great cookies, breakfast was ok, but not great. Omelets were not ready when we wanted to eat. The staff was friendly and helpful qnd brought the omelets to the table when the were done. Beds were a bit soft for my liking, but my wife liked them. One recommendation would be to have small fridges in the rooms. Close to many chain eating establishments, movie theatres and malls. Overall a great stay.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
The area is adding hotels like crazy, with a Fairfield Inn, Holiday Inn Express, and others within a mile or so. The room was clean and pleasant, breakfast offered a lot of choices,including gluten-free alternatives.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Excellent, well run property"
Our experience at this Hampton Inn was wonderful from beginning to end (and beyond). From the cordial check-in process to the easy check-out, the staff was courteous, informative and helpful. The staff was even helpful after I checked out: When I returned home, I found a phone message that the staff had found my cell phone in my room, and I made arrangements to have them ship it to me. I was also impressed by the property itself: It was clean, comfortable and well maintained, and the coffee/tea station and breakfast area in the lobby were convenient and well stocked. I was delighted by the Inn and enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Convenient and clean."
Far better than average. Stayed 2 nights. This review format has become annoying and forcing me to say so due to the fact it says my sentence above is not descriptive enough and wants more typing, so here it is.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Fallingwater"
Girl friend and I both had a very nice stay and want to do it again soon.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Shaun
"Great Continental Breakfast and friendly staff"
We had a great stay! The staff were awesome, the room was clean and comfortable and the continental breakfast was amazing!
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Ginger
"On our way to Fallingwater"
The hotel was clean and the staff helpful. It hasn't been remodeled as other Hampton Inns have been. But it's in good repair, quiet, and clean. It's easy to get to from the highway. There are restaurants nearby. If you want to eat at a non-chain restaurant, you need to drive to downtown Uniontown but it's a short drive. It's about 35 minutes from Fallingwater.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Requested 2 rooms one with twin beds one with king Received 2 kings. wanted non smoking was not able to get.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Close to downtown, out far enough to feel country."
Very nice room lay-out and a bed to look forward to. Can't think of a thing to fuss about.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Karen & John Duncan
"Hampton Inn Uniontown"
We stayed in the Hampton Inn to get away from home (which is 10 minutes away) for my boyfriend's birthday. Everything was very nice. There seemed to be some confusion over the check out time. I thought it was noon; it was really 11. My boyfriend got up to go to work, and I took advantage of the quiet to sleep in. At 11:30, I received a call from the Front Desk asking about checking out. They were very nice about the mix up.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Sara
"Easy access to major points of interest"
Service accommodations were super! Personal interest was shown by all staff members to make my stay as enjoyable and productive as possible.
6 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
"Clean and modern"
Pleasantly surprised! Hotel was modern and very clean rooms! Staff super helpful and professional.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
J. F.
Very nice overall
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
"Better than expected"
We needed a place to stay the before selling our house. Tired of camping out in our empty living room, we decided to spend some money and try to purchase a nights sleep. With all the gas well workers in the area I was not sure what to expect. Other hotels in town don't seem to be doing a very good job with all the new business. It's taking its toll to say the least. With our sights set low, we checked in. Could not have been happier. It was very quiet and very clean. Best night do sleep in recent memory. Also had a very good breakfast in the morning before starting our last day in PA. Everyone should consider this hotel before all others in town.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"In Town For a Funeral"
I like this Hampton for it's indoor pool and great breakfast choices. The lobby has been redone and it's beautiful. The rooms are clean (most important to me). They don't have microwaves or refrigerators, wish they would. Lots of smoke smell in the hallways. These are small inconveniences and we will continue to stay here when we visit Uniontown.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Access to business location"
Easy access to the business location I was going to. Enjoyed my stay the amenities were very nice. The coffee bar was nice to be open all hours. The cookies in the evening was a nice touch. Overall my stay was pleasant.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
"Great location...."
Located near a mall, lots of restaurants and fuel if you're driving around. Patron was a great Mexican food restaurant; the staff and food were terrific. The hotel has a great staff and made sure that I was happy with my room. The breakfast had a nice selection to choose from.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"Conveniences"
Shawnee was extremely helpful. I booked through Expedia and traveled to Uniontown staying at the Hampton Inn. When I got there I had realized I left my Wallet back home at my office in which I had my assistant make a copy of my credentials and e-mail them to my phone. Shawnee made my misfortune very painless. Thank you Shawnee and the Hampton Inn of Uniontown your hospitality has been well noticed and appreciated.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"Very enjoyable."
In for my 50th H.S. Class Reunion. Had an enjoyable time. Great to see my classmates.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Great for Falling Water"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Good room with 2 large beds, and good location for getting to FL Wright designed Falling Water. Good breakfast too. Many eateries just across the road.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
Tony
"Close to Nemacolin Woodlands"
The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Room clean. Breakfast was good and the eating area clean. Was staying here on the way to Nemacolin Woodlands and I'd would book this hotel again and make the drive to Nemacolin for the activities. It's less than 1/2 the cost of Nemacolin.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Close to shopping"
Great hotel, staff and breakfast. Would deff stay again
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Overnight"
Excellent, clean and spacious
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Best Hotel in Uniontown"
I've been traveling to Uniontown for sometime and have stayed in the major chains in that city, but this Hampton Inn is by far the nicest hotel in the area.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Good value.."
Staff and property very nice. Good accommodations.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Very Pleased"
Very nice, great breakfast selection, very clean! Only downside was that the room states for 5 adults but only has a king size bed and small pull out couch (double bed size)...where does the 5th person sleep? Also when we asked for more pillows we were told they didn't have any extra and we only had the 4 pillows that were on the king size bed...no extra's in the closet for the pull-out. It all worked out for us but was not happy with that part.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Sandy
"Clean and Friendly"
The hotel desk staff were very helpful and courteous. The rooms are clean and the hotel is well maintained. In addition the breakfast workers were always cheerful and made each morning start out on a good note.
3 night trip with friends May 30, 2013
The Uniontown Hampton Inn is my hotel of choice when visiting family and friends in the Uniontown area. I am pretty much on a first name basis with the staff. Rooms are always clean and the service is first rate. Always recommend it highly over competing hotels in the area.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2012